Enjoying Her First Couple...

Story Info
Couple travels to South Beach for group fun.
2.8k words
3.95
91.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enjoying Her First Couple in South Beach

We finally were able to experience our long talked about fantasy of going to a swing club when we made a trip down to South Beach, FL a few weeks back. My wife and I have been married for a few years now and we‘ve often discussed how exciting it would be to be in a club where the sole purpose for being there was sexually related. There is something for everyone there—voyeurism, exhibitionism, bi-women, couple on couple etc.

To understand our situation let describe my wife as well as the more recent experiences we have share that led up to our first group experience. Shannon is 26, 5’7 119 lbs. Brownish, blonde hair with very nice 34C breasts and a great set of abs. Over the last few years she has let her guard down considerably and has shed her conservative views on sexual interaction. It took her a while to admit to me that she finds a sensual woman as appealing as I do. We often speak of fantasies while making love where she is seduced by another woman or couple. She loves reading erotica where the female character is seducing men and women in a tropical or beach setting or where a woman writes a story about seducing an older man in a bar. In the last year she has allowed men to watch her masturbate on a nude beach and let one man watch her as she pleasured herself in front of her second floor hotel window. She’s a closet exhibitionist who won’t admit to me how turned on she becomes when being admired by men and women she doesn’t know. The key for her is to get her to a foreign city where she has no fear of being recognized in a skimpy outfit or daring bikini.

What better place to let your guard than South Beach? We decided to stroll down the Avenue and shop and have some drinks prior to heading to the club. I thought it best to have some exhibitionistic fun to loosen her up and to help set the tone for the evening. In South Beach each woman is better looking then the next. The women tend to hail from exotic locations, speak with sexy accents and dress to impress. The dress shop we entered had a line of clothes that ranged from kinky to slinky, all designed to expose flesh and titillate the senses. Each of the sales associates was from a different country, Italy, Israel, Cuba as well as a sexy looking Asian American girl portraying her obviously fake breasts for all to admire.

A very busty Israeli girl named Anka who was wearing form fitting tight pants and a belly ring immediately doted on Shannon. Anka grabbed Shannon’s hand and led her around the store selecting the tiniest tops and dresses (I think Shannon was probably suspicious as to whether I had come in earlier to tell which clothes I wanted her to pick for Shannon) Shannon jumped into the dressing room to try on her outfits and had obviously read my mind by constantly asking Anka for help with a zipper or by “forgetting” to close the latch on the door. I couldn’t contain my erection and had to sit down, I was so turned on that she was letting her guard down and showing her body off without any prodding from me. As someone normally reserved, I was amazed that Shannon was coming out of the dressing room to where the main floor and biggest mirror was and to ask me my opinion of the dress or top.

With each smaller outfit, more of the sales girls would surround her and tell her how sexy she looked or how they loved her body (it reminded me of Pretty Woman when Julia Roberts received the whole staff’s attention). Foreign women speak their mind and aren’t bashful, whether or not they were hitting on her is possible, but I know my wife was enjoying these sexy women showering her with compliments.

We left the store with our purchases of a slinky black cocktail dress, a pair of pink slip on heels and a light blue bikini and matching sarong. On the car ride back to the hotel we talked of the up coming night and Shannon mentioned that she was still a bit nervous. I suggested we go to the club and check it out and if it seemed like fun we stay and if was creepy we just get up and leave. After showering, Shannon put on her new dress, sans panties and bra, slicked her hair back and was ready to go. She looked amazing and it took great restraint to not fuck her then and there. I loved the fact that her pussy was freshly shaven for a stranger’s touch and how her dress was semi-transparent when the light was against her exposing a hint of the awesome body that lay beneath the thin material.

As we drove the conversation was limited to idle chitchat. I was thinking about what was about to happen. Picturing everything from being a casual observer to Shannon being made love to by a couple with the man thrusting his cock in her from behind while Shannon was kissing the woman passionately as they lay breast to breast and my wife enjoys another man’s cock. While some thoughts were taboo, all seemed to excite me. I was certain that being in an environment with attractive couples and a sexual overtone would mitigate the inhibitions that Shannon was having during the ride to the club. When we walked in the door, a rush of adrenaline shot through my body, our fantasies were soon to be realized and I could tell Shannon was having similar feelings.

After we signed in and paid the fee, we were given a private tour of the facilities by a very cute cocktail waitress in her early 20’s who had on tight leopard skin pants and a clingy top that emphasized the firm contour of her breasts. As we stepped in to the main lounge where the dance floor and bar was located all eyes turned towards us. As we walked through the lounge I mentioned to Shannon how upscale the place seemed to be and how the place resembled a normal dance club. It was a unique and equally exciting feeling to have an entire group of people turn to check out the new people coming into their club. I knew both the men and women were checking out my wife and loved the fact that each was picturing her without her skimpy dress on wearing nothing but freshly painted toe nails, her horn rimmed glasses and a smile.

I couldn’t get over how comfortable Shannon seemed to be striding around the club as we were shown the hot tub room, the voyeur room, the theme rooms which was for fetishists who liked dressing up to play doctor or who were in to being dominated. The room that we both found the most appealing was the Group room, which was set up with mattresses all next to each other in a room no bigger than an average sized kitchen.

After the tour we grabbed a table to settle in with a drink and slowly get acclimated to our new surroundings. It was early so there were about twenty couples all sitting around the dance floor watching some couples and women saunter and dance provocatively for the enjoyment of others. After about ten minutes an attractive looking couple in their late 30’s (we were definitely the youngest couple there) walked up to us and invited us to their table. Chuck and Laura were one of the better looking couples in the club. She was about 5’8 , blonde, with very nice and firm breasts wearing a short skirt and tight sweater. Chuck was a good looking guy in an ‘80’s kind of way. Both were very nice and were more then happy to help us better understand the “going’s on” at a swing club. They had been swinging together for years, she was bi and was very comfortable sharing intimate knowledge about her desires. Soon, we were joined by another attractive couple in their early forties. She was tall skinny and blonde and definitely the better looking of the two. Jack was very forward, as was Chuck, they both were paying a considerable amount of attention to my wife. I found the situation strangely erotic watching two men trying to establish a rapport with Shannon so that they could convince her to join them in a sexual experience.

During this courtship I would often get up and search the club, checking out the other rooms so as to give Shannon the luxury to act on fantasies she may have had without being uncomfortable in my presence. When I got back Chuck and Jack were flanking her at the table and I could see that Chuck was getting very touchy feely. It’s great watching such a young attractive woman possess such a power over men 15 years older than she. Shannon just sat back and admired the men and women dancing knowing that if she wanted to take Chuck to a back room and have him eat her out she could do it in a snap. After another couple of drinks, a dance contest started and Laura tried to recruit Shannon as her partner. Still feeling a little shy, Shannon declined but promised to watch her and her partner who turned out to be a complete showoff with great legs.

The two were gyrating all over each other and caressing one another’s breasts. Later Shannon told me that watching the women touch and expose each other was titillating and made her very moist between her legs. After the contest Laura and Shannon started talking and Laura was describing her sexual preferences as well as the experiences she has shared with other women and couples. Her frankness and kind disposition certainly put Shannon at ease. It was the first time other than me, that Shannon ever admitted her attraction and desire to make love to another woman. The conversation lasted a couple minutes and from there Chuck and Laura seemed to be plotting their next move and approached us about joining them in the group room. We had no idea what “joining them” would mean to them but we agreed to take them up on their offer and proceeded to a locker room to lose our clothes and grab a towel.

I watched as Chuck and Laura watched Shannon with much anticipation to finally see what was under her dress all night. Shannon very elegantly took off her dress and gave them a chance to peep before she wrapped her towel around herself and we all walked through the club amid gawking stares as we went upstairs to the Group room. Now at that point, no one had left the main area for any of the private sections used for sex. As soon as we entered the Group room it was as if the we were (or really Laura and Shannon) the Pied Pipers because the room filled up within 10 minutes.

The few moments we did have alone as a foursome were surreal. Laura and Chuck were on one mattress while Shannon and I were about three feet away on another. Chuck and Laura got right into with Laura grabbing Chuck’s big cock and feverishly took all of him in her mouth while bobbing up and down on his lap. He returned the favor moments later when eating her out from behind as she put her ass in the air. Both were in great shape—Chuck was in fantastic shape for his age and even after having a child Laura had one of the best bodies I have seen. She was built for fucking and it was obvious she had mastered the art. Shannon and I were watching them while touching each other. We were both amazed at the lack of inhibitions these two shared and this incensed me to go down between Shannon’s legs to taste the best pussy I’ve ever encountered.

As you eat her, you want her juices all over your face as you play with her clit and tease her puckered ass. I had to leave Shannon momentarily in the room by herself as I ran downstairs to use the men’s room. Those couple of minutes proved to be thrilling as well since I knew I could get back to the room and see Shannon being licked sucked and fucked by Chuck and Laura or any of the other couples in the room When I got back she was sitting up against the wall caressing her own breast and rubbing her clit. Like I said she loves to be watched! Shannon and I started right back into while I ate her out as she arched her ass off the ground just enough so that I could finger her ass. Unfortunately our friends finished fucking and told us they had to rush back to relieve their babysitter. What a shame, I thought Laura was going to give Shannon her first sensual kiss.

Shannon lied back and was masturbating when the girl to her left started to rub her hand, which Shannon took as a sign that she was looking to play. Just as she started to reciprocate the woman to her left did the same. The woman on the left was a very tall Asian girl who we had seen earlier. I pulled Shannon close and told hr of the advancements being made to her by this lovely Asian girl. Shannon loves exotic women and I knew she would be better off returning the advances of this woman and to share her first truly interactive lesbian experience. And that is what exactly she did, without speaking a word Shannon started to stroke the breast of her new Asian friend and with that she and her lover took the sensual invitation and joined us on our mattress.

The two women were facing each other while her lover was behind her stroking her breast while I did the same to Shannon from a similar position. The women were focused solely on each other slowly and methodically exploring each other’s sculpted bodies. Shannon arched her neck as her new friend started sucking on her nipple. Since I’m a voyeur I sat to the side and watched as the man from the other couple started to penetrate my wife’s pussy with his fingers. Seeing her give herself up to this couple was more than I could handle. I moved closer to the three of them and help him rub my wife’s clit, pussy and ass.

After a few moments I joined my wife’s new lesbian lover and started sucking Shannon’s other nipple. It didn’t take Shannon long to realize that she too wanted to feel another woman’s moist pussy and the two women turned facing each other and were fingering each other’s clitty and mashing their breasts against the other. It was obvious that the two wanted their lovemaking to last all night and for all they knew they were the only two in the room. Seeing your naked sweaty wife having her pussy played with by another very attractive sweaty passionate woman leaves an indelible picture in your head. The other guy and myself were on the same wavelength in that we couldn’t restrain our desire to fuck our mutual lovers. We both started fucking our own women from behind as the two continued to lick, suck and diddle the other. Our orgasms were fantastic and the rush of the whole experience will be tough to match.

What’s next for us? Well, Shannon would love to do this again. She maintains that she is JUST bi-curious, but I see the look in our eye when we watch a porn together involving any lesbian interaction. It drives her wild. I think we’d both like to find a couple to have regular “dates” with so that she can finally kiss another woman. Also she has mentioned how she wants to fulfill her exhibitionistic fantasies of masturbating for a room service waiter as well as to seduce an older man sitting alone at the bar. What I want is to help my wife continue to continue to let her guard down and enjoy her own beautiful body with man or woman. I still often think of what it would be like to watch her from afar as she engages with another couple while on a nude beach and lets them have their way with her. Seeing Shannon being oiled up by another man while his wife is masturbating her would be the ultimate. That’s one fantasy I’ll make sure I see happen.

Hopefully you’ll read Shannon’s version of her first night with her Asian lover.