Enjoying the Drive Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edharian
edharian
1,050 Followers

My sister's nimble little fingers glided across my back, her nails scraping softly my back, my shoulders. Her body around mine became everything, the feel of her chest heaving against mine, her hard little nipples teasing my skin, her legs squeezing me into her, her pussy drenching my cock, pulsing along my length, pulling me more deeply into her. Our breath mingled in front of us, playing across our cheeks, stirring her hair, our mouths held close in the rare moments when they weren't locked together, our tongues dancing.

It was like our bodies were made for each other, her tiny frame fitting around my much larger one perfectly, her delicious little cunt accepting my throbbing cock with an exactness that made our union perfect, staggering. Our motions together could have been coreographed by a master, every one matching and balancing the motion of the other. I ran my hands lightly across her, brushing my fingers down the side of her face, trailing her neck, circling her nipples, gripping my sister's smooth, soft thighs as they flexed gently around my waist. My hand traveled around her, cupping one of her perfect ass cheeks and squeezing.

"Tell me you love me," she whispered, so close I could feel the words formed against my lips. "Tell me what you feel, right now. Tell me I'm yours."

"I feel my sister, my beautiful sister, trapped in my arms," as I began, I squeezed her to me more closely, trying to push my cock even further into her. "I feel her body tangled in mine, holding me closer than I've ever known, accepting me into her as I make love to her for the first time." Dani shuddered lightly around me and smiled.

"We've done this before," she murmured.

"No," I said. "We've fucked before. I've fucked my sister's needy little pussy desperately, and she's felt her brother's cock cum deep inside her." Dani's cunt jumped around my shaft as I whispered. My sister gasped into my mouth and my words were interrupted for a moment as her tongue delved into between my lips. I broke off slowly, planting little nips at her mouth.

"This is the first time I've taken my sister as a woman, as a lover that I want for the rest of my life. I've never been with someone so completely, so very, very lost in another person. Nothing else in the world exists right now, and it's because of you. Because you're everything to me." I felt our bodies begin to tingle, a deep ache in me, centered on where our bodies joined.

Dani's pussy began to pulse around me, a feeling that I was coming to know well, but more intense than ever as we coaxed each other slowly to orgasm. Dani's eyes fluttered closed, her mouth sealing onto mine as it started. Her cunt clenched onto me, a pulse harder than any yet, and her eyes flew open, her lips falling away to gape as my cum rushed out of me and exploded into the midst of her orgasm. The second pulse was harder than the first, spurred to knew heights by my jetting cock. We never stopped moving as we came, our bodies pushing our orgasms on and on, lasting for minutes. My mind went numb somewhere in there, only my body remained, completely lost in hers.

We clung to each other as we came down, melted together, kissing softly, caressing one another with gentle passion. Dani's eyes were filled with happiness, contentment, absolute love.

"You make me feel beautiful," she said. "The way you're looking at me right now makes me feel like the only woman in the world, like I'm loved completely."

I kissed her, brushed my lips against hers, then moved lower to kiss the soft side of her neck. I moved my lips up as she sighed, so I could whisper in her ear.

"You are." I felt her smile against the side of my face and pulled back to enjoy it, wide and unrestricted, brilliant and bright.

"I need you to know two things," Dani said through her smile.

"Yeah?" She nodded.

"One, that I'm going to love you and want you for the rest of my life. When we're as old as Jim and Jenny, in some hot tub in some hotel in the middle of nowhere, we're going to talk to some young couple about our happy life, and then we're going to go back to our room and make love until we fall asleep with you still inside me." I smiled as she spoke, her eyes playing her happiness up to my face.

"I like that," I said. "Actually, I love that. What's the second thing?" Dani's smile turned to a naughty grin as her hand slipped between us, down to where my still-sensitive cock twitched three quarters hard inside her. Her little fingers began to run quick circles around her clit as her eyes locked onto mine.

"The second thing is that I'm never going to get tired of making love to you, never going to get tired of letting you slowly build me up to a mind-blowing orgasm with the way you love me." She shivered as her fingers did their work on her, working quickly up to another orgasm. "But I'm also never going to stop wanting you to fuck me like the desperate, needy, wanton little whore for your big fat brother cock that I am."

The last of her words came out in a rush as her brow furrowed and she came again, her orgasm pulsing around my not-quite-hard cock, pulling and pushing, stirring it to life yet again. Her orgasm drew out as I hardened inside her and added my own thrusts to her clenching pussy.

"You're a whore?" I asked teasingly.

"I'm your whore," she gasped. "You made love to me and it was the most beautiful thing in the world. Now fuck me so hard I'll never forget that my cunt is yours."

I growled deep in my throat and sank my teeth into my sister's neck, my arms wrapping under her legs and pulling them over my shoulders. I pulled back until just the tip of my cock remained and then slammed back into her, all gentleness gone, just hard, brutal fucking. She cried out, her deep moan turning into a deep, wicked chuckle as my cock bottomed out inside her. I planted my hands just above her shoulders, propping myself up and pinning her in place all at once, her hands slapping onto my forearms and gripping tightly, her nails digging in as she called out my name.

I fucked my sister this time, making love fading away as we lost ourselves in something more primal. I drove into her over and over, my balls slapping against her ass as her tits jumped with each thrust, her eyes wide, her mouth a circle, her cunt squeezing my shaft as it pounded in and out. She clenched her eyes shut as she came again, screaming as I hammered through it, not stopping, not slowing as she exploded on my shaft.

Her orgasm faded slightly and pulled back, ripping my cock from her pussy and pulling her up off the bed, turning her around and pushing forward until she fell against the second bed, landing on her stomach with her ass in the air, on her knees, spread wide and inviting. I stepped behind her and slammed my cock back into her from behind, grinning wickedly as she groaned into the mattress. She rammed her hips back at me with each thrust, adding power to every hard thrust.

"Yes! Use me! Use your whore sister's pussy! Use every part of her like you own her! You own her! You own me, little brother!" She moaned the words into the bed, muffled and strained as I fucked her harder and harder, her hips bouncing against mine, her tits bobbing under her.

"My little whore," I growled. I pulled out of my sister and caught her arm, pulling her up and around before shoving her onto her back and grabbing her thighs, yanking her to edge of the bed, crouching low, aiming myself. "You want me to use every part of my little whore?"

"Yes, please! Please, Greg, little brother, let me have your cock in every dirty little hole!" Dani gasped as I gripped my cock and pushed it slowly but forcefully into her ass. "Fuck yes," she groaned.

"Finger your pussy," I commanded. I began to thrust, sawing in and out of her tight little asshole. Her cunt flowed juices out and over my shaft, coating it and lending more and more slickness, helping me sodomize my sister. Dani's fingers flew to her clit, rubbing frantically as I pushed into her bowels again and again. I felt myself begin to tighten, knowing my orgasm was approaching as another ripped through Dani, her fingers flying over her hard little clit.

I pulled my cock from my sister's ass and grabbed her by the back of the neck, roughly pulling and rotating her on the bed until her head hung off the edge. I pushed my cock into her open mouth and thrust it deep, the angle letting me slide all the way into her throat even as I reached forward and jammed two fingers into her cunt, curling them back, right into her g-spot, while yanking my hand up and down as fast as I could. I fucked into Dani's hungry mouth, feeling her moans and cries muffled by my shaft as I used her and tore her orgasm wide open, stretching it on and on. Finally, I buried my cock in her throat, my balls across her nose and erupted, cum firing into her even as I continued to ravage her with my hand.

Dani groaned as I fired into her throat, her hands wrapping around the backs of my thighs and pulling me harder into her as we came together. I felt her shaking, trying to fight through her orgasm, through her inability to breath, to keep her tongue swishing across my shaft as long as she could. I felt her movements become jerky, slower, and just as her eyes were rolling back, just as her orgasm reached it's zenith, I pulled out of her throat. I stumbled backward a few steps, my legs unable to hold me up any longer.

I dropped to my knees, my head falling against the mattress next to my gasping sister. Her hand reached out, wrapping around my neck and pulling my cheek to hers, her saliva smearing across my cheek as she pulled me in and kissed me deeply, her upside-down mouth mashing against mine.

"Who would've thought," she said, her words coming between deep gulps of air, "that my own little brother would be the best fuck of my entire life."

I smiled, far too drained to say anything back, but completely in love with the exhausted, sweaty, freshly fucked woman whose face dangled off the bed in front of mine.

"Mullah ore," I managed. Dani laughed.

"Was that English?" she teased. I smiled and cleared my throat, catching my breath a bit.

"My little whore," I whispered. "My little whore, my big sister, the love of my life."

edharian
edharian
1,050 Followers
12