Enjoying the Drive Ch. 08

Story Info
A fun morning, a close call, and back on the road.
5.7k words
4.74
145.3k
341

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edharian
edharian
1,050 Followers

Again, I apologize for the delay. Thank you for bearing with me.

*****

Before my eyes even opened, I felt Dani's breast in my hand. The soft, warm suppleness against my palm and the little nub of her nipple stirred my thoughts up from a groggy, shapeless mass into a slightly more focused chain with an actual goal. I slowly became aware of more and more, realizing that my face was buried in the mass of Dani's long, straight black hair as it slowed across the pillow. Her little body was pressed against mine, warm and naked; smooth, flawless skin pressed snugly to my trunk, her lithe legs intertwined with mine. My sister's perfect little ass was pressed firmly against my cock, the cheeks holding my shaft gently and warmly.

It was, in short, the perfect way to wake up.

My cock began to stiffen, thickening and lengthening until it was throbbing hard, pulsing between the soft half-globes of Dani's ass. I groaned and tightened my arms, pulling Dani harder against me, squeezing her firm little tit in my fingers. My sister gave a little moan, a soft, sleepy sound, and nestled back into my arms. Her foot glided softly up and down my calf, caressing lightly as she readjusted and shifted her hips. By the time she had stopped her slow, sleepy motion, my cock had flopped forward and rested snugly between her legs, the shaft nestled against her hot, already wet pussy.

I moaned into her hair and slid my hand down from her breast, across her warm belly and to her pelvis, pulling her hard against me. As she gasped, I curled my fingers under the head of my cock and moved it side-to-side, rubbing myself against her hard little clit. The motion caused my sister's soaking pussy to coat my cock with her juices, her wetness flowing out and all over my shaft. After a few moments, I stopped moving my fingers and simply pressed, switching the motion to my hips, thrusting slowly back and forth between her legs.

Dani moaned as my cock parted her lips, gliding across her tight little hole, dragging across her clit. She started humping back against me, pushing her ass into me and wriggling, her breath coming in short gasps. I hunched my hips against her a little faster, teasing her with my cock. I wrapped my other arm around her head, using it to turn her face towards mine and brushing my lips across her own. I looked down at my gorgeous sister, her eyes still closed, her lips slightly parted and curled in a happy, dirty little smile, and pressed our mouths together while drawing my cock back. I pressed with my fingers and moved my hips forward again, sliding my cock into her pussy at the same moment my tongue slipped into her mouth.

Her whole body stiffened, her back arching, pushing her ass against me, her legs parting wider, accepting my cock fully into her, pulling me closer and pushing my shaft deep. I pulled my hand from her clit and slid it around to cup her ass, grasping her perfect cheek in my hand as I thrust into her slick, tight pussy. Our movements quickened until my cock was slamming in and out of her, my balls bouncing against her ass.

Dani's hand reached back and gripped my hip, pulling me into her even while she shoved herself back. She gasped and moaned into my mouth, her tongue darting out to flick against my lips as her cunt rippled around me. My sister's grip on my hip tightened, her nails digging into my skin as she began to cum, the orgasm washing over her whole body, the walls of her pussy milking my shaft.

"I love your fucking cock," my sister gasped, her pussy drenching my balls as I pounded in and out of her.

We heard the key card slide into the lock on our door.

Dani's hips jerked forward as I rolled away, my cock springing free and slapping against my hip as my feet touched the carpet and I sprang to my feet. I saw Dani haul the blankets up over her shoulders until only her head was showing and I stepped into the bathroom, pushing the door closed gently just as the I heard the distinctive clicking of the room door opening.

I stepped away from the door and turned, looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy, tossed about on my head by sleep and sex. I was breathing heavily, my heart beating in my chest so hard I was sure whichever one of my parents had come in could hear it, and my cock was jutting out in front of me, painfully hard. My sister's juices still glistened on my shaft, practically dripping from it. I heard my mom's voice in the next room.

"Dani? Dani! Your father and I-" Mom's words were interrupted by a quiet, decidedly unmom-like burp. "Jesus. Your father and I are going to bed now. We're going to be out for a while, so you and Greg feel free to take the van out for breakfast and to look around town or whatever. Here's some money."

"Mom, you don't have to-"

"No, no. You take it and you and your brother enjoy the day while your father and I sleep it off. Now I gotta get out of here, I'm still a little drunk and I'm hoping your father will put out before he falls asleep!"

"Mom!"

"What? A girl has needs, Dani!"

I heard some shuffling, Mom moving toward the door, then a few loud clicks. A moment later, the bathroom door opened and Dani stood before me, naked and flushed.

"Holy fuck!" she squealed. "I can't believe how close that was! Mom almost caught her kids fucking like bunnies!" Her hand was clasped to her chest as she leaned against the door frame and her eyes opened, focusing on my cock. "Oh my god! You stayed hard?"

"If anything I got even harder," I said. "I think it was the adrenaline of almost being killed by one of our parents." Dani laughed, her eyes never leaving my cock.

"I know what you mean. I'm surprised I'm not dripping down my legs."

That was all it took. Just standing there, looking at each other both incredibly turned on, naked. I don't know who moved first.

One second we were standing six feet apart, the next she was in my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist, her mouth sealed to mine, and we were slipping, falling to the floor, her back contacting the linoleum just softly enough to not make a thudding noise. My cock throbbed, harder than it had ever been as I landed as gently as my lust-addled mind would allow, our bodies somehow knowing where they needed to be, unconsciously guiding themselves. As my weight settled on my sister, the tip of my cock found her entrance and glided inside, my steely hardness and her incredible wetness letting me deep inside her in one smooth, quick motion.

Dani was as turned on as I was, maybe even more. She was molten-hot inside, almost too hot to touch, and her slickness was complete, total. I had never seen her so wet, or anyone, for that matter. It flowed out of her, dripping between her cheeks to run over her puckered little hole. Her orgasm started before I was even fully inside her, ripping through her little body, her back making a sucking sound as she arched and it pulled away from the cold bathroom floor, her cunt pulsing desperately around my shaft.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed. "I love your fucking cock! Baby, Greg, don't stop! Don't stop fucking me!" My sister's voice bounced around the walls of the tiny bathroom, filling the space with her sounds of passion underlined by the slapping of our bodies, the wet sound of my cock plunging in and out of her. The smooth, hard surface of the floor held us in place, rooting Dani to the spot. There was no give to it, making my cock drive into her harder, deeper. Words, moans and screams tumbled out of Dani's mouth as I pounded into her faster and faster, my balls bouncing off her ass with each thrust, her small breasts jiggling to a lustful, carnal rhythm.

"Cum in my pussy, baby! Cum inside me before Mom comes back! Oh, God, cum in me when she's walking in the door! Let her see her baby boy ram his big, hard cock into her daughter and shoot his cum in her slutty little pussy!" Dani's words drove me crazy, coupled with her small hands gripping my ass hard, yanking me in to each desperate thrust.

"Uh, fuck!" I grunted, and I buried myself inside her, my cum exploding out of me, jetting out of me and into my sister. She screamed as I flooded her already-drenched pussy, another orgasm tearing into her, sloshing our combined cum onto the floor, her thighs quivering around me, her hands clawing my back.

"Oh, Jesus, Greg," my sister panted against my neck. "My pussy is still cumming!" Her cunt gulped at my cock; strong, squishing pulses along my shaft, still hard even after my orgasm.

I started to thrust into her again, but Dani pushed me gently off.

"It's too sensitive baby," she gasped. I grinned at her and pushed off of her, watching my cock slowly drag out of her still pulsing lips. I stood up between my sister's legs, staring down at the orgasmic, well-fucked woman on the floor. Her legs were spread wide, her hair splayed across the linoleum, breath coming in short, hard gasps, my cum flowing from her to pool on the floor. My cock was still painfully hard, throbbing and jumping, jutting out in front of me.

My sister looked at it and grinned, rolling and standing shakily.

"You really liked almost getting caught, huh?" I could only nod, my cock robbing me of any words or higher functions, really. Dani gave me another grin, then reached out and grabbed my cock, her grin becoming a giggle as it jumped in her hand. She used my cock like a leash, pulling me out of the bathroom, leading me past the beds and around the corner to the door. My sister unlocked it, pulling it open and flipping the security bar forward, blocking it open a crack.

The look she gave me when she leaned against it, one arm up to cushion her head, the other high at her side, fingers curled around the edge of the door, made my cock ache with anticipation. My sister smiled at me sweetly, her wet lips curling as she pushed her ass back toward me.

"My pussy is still too sensitive," she said with a pretend pouty voice, her lip sticking out. "So, instead, I want to you to fuck my ass. Pound my tight little asshole against our open door until I scream your name and you cum. Until you've filled both my little holes with your spunk. Don't be gentle with me, little brother. Fuck my ass."

I stepped behind my sister's perfect little ass, my cock gripped in my hand and aimed it's slick, throbbing length, placing the head against my sister's puckered little asshole. She flexed, her ass making an obscene kissing motion on the head of my cock, anticipating me. I pressed myself against her and pushed hard, jerking my hips forward and shoving my cock quickly and roughly into my sister. My balls swung heavily forward and slapped against her clit, my sister pushing back eagerly into my thrust.

"Oh fuck yes!" Dani cried. "I love your cock in my little asshole! Fuck it hard baby, fuck me with your big cock!"

I rammed into her over and over, Dani's hand still curled around the door, her cries no doubt careening down the hall, disturbing everyone on our floor. I pounded in and out, her ass clenching around me, feeling the wetness of her pussy on my balls with every rough slap. I felt cum boiling in me, ready to pour into my sister's body.

"You're going to get us caught," I growled in her ear. She gasped and thrust her ass back at me, spurring me into her faster and harder.

"Not before you cum in your sister's asshole," She moaned back. "Cum for me! Cum in your sister! Give me your hot cum, baby brother!"

I groaned and buried myself deep, pushing my cock as far as it would go into my sister's ass and came, rope after rope jetting out and filling her tiny, tight little hole. My arms wrapped around Dani's waist and pulled her into me, holding her in place as I came. I collapsed to my knees, my arms dragging her with me, my cock still twitching and trying to fire more cum into her. Her fingers slipped out and the door slammed closed as we fell, Dani leaning into me, sitting on my thighs on the floor of our motel room.

Dani leaned her head back and nuzzled next to my ear, her hair plastered to her forehead by sweat, her eyes half-closed. She kissed my ear and then whispered into it, her fingers dragging across my forearms.

"Shower with me? Help me wash your cum out of my ass and my sore little pussy, and I'll buy you breakfast."

"Deal," I managed to croak.

----------

Dani and I showered, giggling and enjoying ourselves as we scrubbed each other, exploring lazily, teasing lightly. After we dressed, I grabbed the keys and we drove through the small town, finding a local diner and getting ourselves some breakfast. When we stepped out of the van to go inside, Dani grabbed my hand and entwined her fingers with mine. I smiled down at her and gave her hand a squeeze.

"I think when Mom and Dad aren't around, I'm gonna pretend you're my boyfriend."

I laughed and pulled her toward me, wrapping my arm around her and kissing her softly, letting our lips linger for a moment, enjoying the feeling of kissing my sister openly for the first time. When we parted she was smiling up at me, her eyes shining.

"Now come inside. I owe you breakfast, after all," she said with a giggle.

We ate as much as we could pack in. As it turns out, marathon fucking will make you very, very hungry, and our appetites had reached heights comparable to our lust of just a few hours before. We sat back after downing what felt like pounds of food, and talked idly.

"I wonder how long Mom and Dad are going to sleep," I said.

"Probably not all day. You know Dad. He'll start to panic that we're behind schedule at some point, and then we'll be back on the road. Though with as drunk as mom was, he might be forced to wait a while anyway."

"Yeah, she sounded pretty rough when she came in," I said. My cock twitched at the memory. "I can't believe she almost caught us."

"That was so hot," my sister groaned. "She would've killed us, though."

"I'm just wondering if they'll figure us out," I mused.

"I don't know," Dani replied. "I think that it's pretty much the last thing they'll expect. Hell, it's the last thing I expected."

"True. Do you think they'll just be blind to it?"

"Not completely. I think they'll notice some changes, of course. I don't really have as much desire to fight with you all the time anymore, and they'll see that."

"As much?" I asked, arching my eyebrow at my sister. She giggled and squeezed my hand.

"My energy is directed elsewhere, though I still reserve the right to pick on you a little bit. I mean, you are my little brother, so it's my sisterly duty. Even if it is only a ploy to get you irritated enough to get a hot, hard grudge fuck every once in a while."

I laughed, and my sister flashed me a naughty grin as she snatched up the check and bounced out of our booth to pay the bill.

We hopped back in the van and started for the hotel, but my sister tapped my arm and pointed off the side of the road. There was a strip mall full of clothing stores and a couple of fast food joints.

"Pull in there," Dani said. "I need to pick up a couple of things."

Twenty minutes later we walked out of one of the bigger stores with a bag full of half a dozen skirts and sun dresses. My sister explained that she hadn't brought quite enough to make it through the trip.

"You have a suitcase full of clothes, though," I said in frank confusion.

"I do," she said, tossing the bag into the back seat and turning to face me as I started the engine. "But, I needed some more skirts otherwise I won't be able to do this whenever I want."

I looked over at my sister as she leaned against the passenger door and slowly inched the hem of her skirt up her thighs until her bald, still-red little pussy came into view. She slid two fingers in, working them in and out a few times before pulling them out and pressing them to my lips. I tasted her, hot and sweet and wet against my tongue.

"And I want to be able to feed you my wet little cunt whenever and wherever. I want you be able to throw my skirt over my ass and fuck me the second the thought crosses your mind. And I want to feel your cum run down my thighs after you claim whichever of my tight little holes pops into your head to shove your big fat cock into."

I groaned, partly from the lust that her taste pushed into my brain, and partly from the dull ache from over-worked cock. My hand slid up my sister's smooth thigh and I squeezed, pulling her little pussy lips apart, feeling her wetness on the side of my hand. I ran my finger through her wetness, gently rubbing her clit and teasing her opening.

"Mmm," she groaned. "I'm still so sore."

"Me too," I sighed. "I'm fucking horny anyway, though."

"Ditto," my sister giggled. "We should take a break, though. Otherwise we're not gonna want to have any fun later."

"Agreed," I said.

My sister looked out through the back window of the van and giggled.

"Let's go across the street," she whispered.

Looking in the rearview mirror, I saw my sister's intent immediately. There was a neon-lit porn shop nestled in a small copse of trees just on the other side of the highway.

"C'mon, it'll be fun," Dani purred in my ear. "Good planning for later."

"Okay," I agreed. "But you go in first, pick out stuff, then I'll go in and pick out stuff. We don't show each other until we're ready to use what we got."

"I don't know how, but that just made me hornier," Dani laughed.

"Good!" I said.

I waited in the van for twenty minutes. When my sister came out, she was grinning from ear to ear, and carrying a medium-sized bag. She climbed back in the van, dropped her bag to the floor, and grabbed my head, kissing me hard. Her tongue snaked into my mouth and she moaned as we made out in our parents' van, her fingers gliding along the length of my cock through my shorts.

"Later is gonna be so much fun," she gasped, breaking away from my lips. "Your turn!"

I hopped out of the van and adjusted my cock, then headed for the door. Inside, I quickly found what I had planned for my sister, paid, and headed back outside. I could see Dani grinning at the small bag clutched in my hand, and as I walked around the front of the van she winked, then pulled down the top of her dress and flashed me, giving her hard little nipples a quick pinch before covering back up.

I mimicked my sister's performance when she had gotten back in, except that I tossed my bag on her side, and instead of kissing her I pulled her top back down and sucked one of her taut nipples between my teeth. Biting down lightly, I ran the very tip of my tongue across it, rolling it gently as Dani gasped and clutched the back of my head, pulling me against her chest. I pulled back, gently scraping my teeth against her hard little nub, and her nipple popped audibly from my mouth.

"Take me back to the hotel, you little perv," my sister gasped, grinning. "Let's put our stuff away and then check on Mom and Dad."

Four hours later, we were back on the road, Dad determined to make up lost ground, and Mom barely conscious. Dani had insisted that I put on a pair of baggy gym shorts, sans underwear, and she had stayed in her light summer dress. The benefits of her choices became clear about two hours into the drive, when Dani yawned, stretched, and laid down across the seat, her head in my lap.

Her hand worked up the leg of my shorts, and she wrapped her little fingers around my cock, grinning and giving me a wink. With her other hand, she slipped the strap of her dress over her shoulder and tugged her top down, flashing me again.

"I just wanted to hold it for a while," she whispered. "Plus I thought I'd give you something to look at."

I grinned and gave Dani's nipple a quick pinch, pulling lightly. She giggled softly and arched her back, pressing the back of her head into my cock.

"If we don't stop, we're both going to wind up even more sore," she whispered.

edharian
edharian
1,050 Followers
12