Enjoying the Valentine's Scenery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers

"Who was that guy I ran into? You seemed to know him." Thea asked as they sank together onto the bed.

"Bobby, I met him last summer."

"Met him? Ohhh....he's the cock you couldn't resist, you slut." Thea slapped Caro playfully, twisting out of her arms. Caro covered up her blush by swatting Thea with a pillow. Suddenly, a full fledged pillow fight broke out.

"Think he might join us?" Thea asked as Caro pinned her to the mattress, knees on shoulders, and pussy hovering inches above Thea's hungry panting mouth. I must have only imagined that Thea's breath was a visible mist warming Caro's labia.

Caro twisted her head to glance at my hiding spot. "You never know, but I think he's likely with his wife."

Thea chuckled. "I bet she's the tramp who spilled the drinks. You planned all this you, you ....bitch." This time Thea was giggling as she used that term. "I suppose she's with Gunther right now. One thing about him, I never could expect him to keep his cock from attacking stray pussy. Or mouths or asses for that matter."

'I wonder how he'd like my ass," Caro sighed, lowering her slit almost to Thea's nose, and then rotating her hips to drag it away.

"You think we could share him?"

"We could try and see if I don't get too jealous."

"Oh, goody," Thea said, as happy as the school girl she so recently had been. "Well, I bet he'll like how you trimmed your hair into a heart shape."

"That was part of my Valentine gift for you, sweetie."

Thea's tongue stabbed out trying to attack, but could not reach. Caro brushed her pubic hair along Thea's chin, again denying her a taste. Thea retaliated by grabbing Caro's ass and pulling her closer. Thea's voice was muffled as she finally pierced Caro's labia with her tongue. "Mmmm, cinnamon flavour."

"Another part of the surprise, sugar."

Thea stuck a finger between Caro's thighs, probing her anus. "Gunther would definitely love this heart shaped ass."

"There's one more part to this surprise," Caro sighed, twisting around into a sixty-nine position.

"More?" cried Thea, as excited as a kid at Christmas.

Caro licked Thea's already sodden pussy, eliciting an immediate reaction of hips leaping up off the bed, bumping her nose. Caro giggled, fingering Thea's clit while Thea nibbled at Caro's sweet spot. With Thea doubly distracted, Caro was free to reach under a pillow and extract the final surprise. It was a realistic fake cock, maybe ten inches long and four to five inches around, complete with dangling balls. And from where I watched, it looked as if it was made from chocolate.

"Delicious," Caro sighed as she spit a gob of saliva on the sweet cock tip before driving it deep into Thea in a single stroke. Thea fucked up against it.

As I watched my cock continued throbbing in my pants. Not knowing when I might sneak off to find Aliza and Gunther, or get a chance to join in the fucking, I decided not to resist the urge and unzipped. The one-eyed monster sprung loose, sticking out parallel to the floor. I wrapped my fist lovingly around the shaft and watched two beauties enact live the sort of fantasy which had kept me coming all the months Aliza had been denying me sex. Although our earlier adventure with Caro had cured that problem, my fingers still knew just how to caress their best friend.

Caro quickly found a way to slam the chocolate cock home into Thea and then withdraw it, lick it, brush her tongue around Thea's clit and repeat. Thea's tongue flicked across Caro's clit like a frog catching flies, making her older mentor writhe along her face. The harder Caro fucked her, the hungrier Thea seemed. As their tempo increased, my hand worked faster, making my cock quiver and precum leak from the tip.

Thea nibbled on Caro's pussy, burying her nose right inside and devouring the juices starting to coat her face. It didn't take much longer for Caro to be the first of us to come, arching her back as her orgasm shot through her, and then she gently sighed. She collapsed on top of Thea and this moment of rest allowed me to delay my own orgasm.

After catching her breath, Caro resumed working the chocolate cock into Thea, shifting out of the sixty-nine position so that she could also kiss Thea's chest. Thea grabbed Caro's face and pulled her up for a lip locking smooch. This meant that Thea discovered the chocolate, and her tongue began cleaning the loose streaks off Caro's cheeks. Her hips bounced harder off the bed.

"Fuck me faster until I come," she screamed, "then I want to eat my cum off that cock and then fuck you until it melts."

Caro obliged, shoving the dildo deep into Thea while adding a thumb to massage her clit. As I watched, my fingers curled around my cock head so my thumb could flick across the frenulum, that tab of skin under the head.

Thea came next, thrashing on the bed. No quiet sighs for this girl. Unlike Caro, she unleashed a rafter rattling scream, throwing her arms wide and shuddering as the climax washed through her young body in waves. I was just on the verge of my own ejaculation, but held back as Thea settled into the pillows. My mind turned to Aliza, wondering whether she might be nearby, coming simultaneously. I thought about sneaking out while Thea recovered.

I relaxed and caught my own breath as Caro and Thea bent their heads close together, taking turns licking Thea's juices off the chocolate, until they both were wrapping their tongues around it at once, creating visions in my mind as to how it would look if they both sucked my cock at once.

This drove thoughts of Aliza and Gunther out of my mind for a moment, as I wondered instead whether I should leap out of the closet onto the bed. Before I moved, however, Caro spoke. "I wonder what Gunther and Aliza - that's Bobby's wife – are up to now?"

Thea giggled. "Well, you know how resourceful Gunther is. He managed to get the room next door. It has a connecting balcony and if he couldn't convince me to ditch you, he wanted me to sneak over in the middle of the night as you were asleep for a quick treat of cock." Another giggle. "I think tonight I like this chocolate one even better than his." A pause as she licked. "Though it does get soft quicker. He takes Viagra you know - lasts for hours."

"Why should I care at this point that his room is next door?" Caro answered coldly, licking loose dribbles of chocolate off Thea's plump ripe tits. Her tone suggested that Thea's remarks had broken the 'let's share Gunther' spell and returned Caro to being insecure at the idea of competition.

"Well," Thea explained. "Gunther would never go to Aliza's room if Bobby might be there, so if we want to see what they are up to, we could sneak along the balcony and peep."

Now Caro smiled and giggled as girlishly as Thea. "Great idea."

Caro reached over and pressed a button by the bed which remotely opened the sliding blinds covering the balcony doors. They rose in the bed, dragging the top sheet and blanket loose, presumably so that no one in the parking lot would see their naked bodies as they peeped at Gunther and Aliza. I figured this was almost my cue to leave. My cock, so close to orgasm a few moments ago, was rapidly deflating, disappointed at not being able to watch Aliza 'take one for the team'. She had watched Caro fuck me during the summer, and we had discovered a whole new kind of sharing. Oh well, I would just have to trust Aliza to entertain me with stories of how good a fuck Gunther was.

My disappointment was short lived. As the blinds parted, we were treated to a surprise. Aliza, still naked except for the fur coat and heels, was pressed up against the glass door, her tits, crisscrossed with thorn pricks, mashed flat. Gunther was behind her, and from the way the coat was bunched up and his thrusting motions, it was obvious he was fucking her from behind. I wondered whether he was up her pussy or her ass.

"Looks like they were peeping themselves," Caro laughed. As she spoke, Gunther's hand snaked underneath and around Aliza's thigh, reaching to stroke her clit. It was now plain that he was fucking my wife's ass. As far as I knew, she had been an anal virgin until now. Gunther clearly was an aggressive and persuasive lover.

The excitement of seeing Aliza get fucked mingled with sadness that she was doing more than just taking one for the team. That latter feeling did not stop my cock resurging to full prominence, and I resumed stroking as Caro and Thea swapped their chocolate cock between their lips while watching Aliza and Gunther watch them.

"Maybe we should invite them to join us in here where it is warmer," Thea suggested.

She touched another button and one side of the door started edging open slowly. She stopped however, when the sound entering the room made it clear that Aliza and Gunther were coming together, her moans shifting into groans, the whole fuck climaxing with him grunting beastily as he flooded her as with so much come that rivers of cream flowed down her legs. Aliza was buckling at the knees, but was still thrusting back against his cock, prolonging her orgasm.

I could not stand it any longer. I burst out of hiding just as my own climax erupted. Great gobs of goo flew across the room, splattering Thea and Caro.

Then all hell broke loose.

Aliza gasped at seeing me as I called out, "Aliza I love you."

As Aliza replied "Bobby, I love you too...," Thea was gasping, pulling her sheet tight around her, screaming, "Bobby? What the fuck...."

Caro moved to calm Thea by licking the gobs of semen off the girl's body, while urging reciprocation. Aliza finished her sentence, adding, "I hope you won't be mad, but I love Gunther's cock too."

Gunther just kept on fucking Aliza's ass.

It took a few minutes to get everything sorted out.

Once Gunther pulled out of Aliza, she rushed into my arms. Since she had the warmth of the fur, I knew it was not just because she was cold. We cuddled silently, watching. Caro and Thea grooming each other as Gunther approached their bed. He stood beside the bed patiently.

Still without anyone saying a word, Caro accidentally brushed up against Gunther's dripping cock. She raised her head, as if startled that he was so close. Without missing another beat, however, she eagerly began licking away at the cumcoated treat. Thea meanwhile slid under and behind Caro, licking at her lover's pussy.

"I know you love to watch," Aliza whispered to me as my hands found her nipples, " but I really need a shower."

"I bet Caro won't mind if we borrow hers and then we can join back in."

Aliza loved the idea, dropping the fur to the floor and rushing to the bathroom. She climbed into the oversized stall and warmed under the water as I stripped. As I stepped in to join her, she passed me the hand held shower head and presented her rear to me.

Instead of immediately rinsing, I fell to my knees and tasted the juices flowing down her thighs from behind. As I sprayed her anus, more cum washed down her legs. I licked upwards until she was clean all the way to her pussy. It took only a few quick stabs of my tongue against her rose flavoured clit for her to enjoy another knee rattling orgasm. Although my cock was showing signs of reviving, I was no where near being ready to fuck, so she handed me a fluffy bath tool and I slowly dried her, paying extra attention to the underside of her tits, her ass, and that place between her legs. Her third orgasm of the night flowed onto my hand as I dried the edges of her cunt.

Aliza kissed me, and playfully tugged at my half hard cock. "Come on, lover; let's find some scenery to revive that monster more quickly."

We walked back into the main room, and saw that Thea was now beside Caro, both licking at Gunther's cock just as they had practiced earlier on the chocolate dildo.

Gunther spoke to me for the first time. "If Aliza has come enough, I bet that Thea would love a turn feeling your cock inside her cunt. You might enjoy her tightness."

Thea turned her head just long enough to nod her agreement. I glanced at Aliza who grinned and said, "Go for it. I think I'll take a turn licking Caro."

As I fucked Thea doggy style, Aliza actually alternated between Caro's wet cunt and the spot where my cock entered Thea.

We spent most of the night figuring out what this meant, and who fit best with whom. After everybody had tried everyone they wanted, Aliza and I quietly snuck back to our room, leaving Caro, Thea and Gunther sleeping as the sun rose.

We celebrated with a romantic champagne and strawberries with chocolate breakfast in bed. As Aliza fed me fruit, she remarked, "I was happy when you said that you loved me after Gunther fucked my ass. I was so afraid that you would be angry. We have such a tortured history."

"None of that matters now," I said, dribbling Champagne on her scratch marred breast and licking it as it rolled off her nipple. "This weekend was intended as a fresh start, and that means that we need to recognize that we are two very sexual people with complex needs. We won't always be able to satisfy them just with each other."

I paused to follow the trail of bubbles across Aliza's tummy towards her clit. She finished my thought. "Which is fine as long as we are honest about our needs and always finish the night together."

"Or start the morning ," I said as Aliza flipped me over and climbed on top of my revitalized cock, starting a slow luxurious love affirming fuck, which ended when we fell asleep with my half hard cock snug inside her not quite virgin ass.

Our romantic Valentine's getaway weekend did not go quite to plan, but it worked out just as well.

sirhugs
sirhugs
2,466 Followers
12