Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Della had never taken two cocks in one go. In fact, she had only fucked one other person before she met Roger, and that was at a drunken party at college. She felt Roger’s cock deep inside her vagina. She felt her juices begin to run down her inner thighs, something that very rarely occurred. Each thrust from Roger made her womb concave and her mouth take more cock. She loved the sensation.

She felt herself cumming. Her orgasm was strong, causing her to muffle a scream as she applied pressure to Rhys’s cock, her teeth threatening to cause bruising. Rhys couldn’t take anymore and let his cock explode in her mouth. Della gulped his fluid down, trying not to spill any. But the excitement had given Rhys more cum than usual and she couldn’t cope with the large volume without gagging. Sperm dribbled onto her chin, dripping on the sofa.

Roger saw the ecstasy on Rhys’s face as he emptied his manhood into Della. Roger felt Della’s pussy spasm as she soaked his balls and her thighs with her juices. He couldn’t remember when she was wetter. He too ejaculated deep inside Della, his cock pulsing and throbbing with each thrust, cum oozing from the eye of his cock.

Della closed her eyes as Rhys’s cock slipped from her mouth. She wanted to feel Roger’s cock soften inside her. She loved having him cum inside, feeling him soften and eventually slip out as his sperm made her pussy wet. She reached underneath and scooped several finger-loads of juice and cum, then lapped it up.

***

Rhys thanked Roger and Della for their hospitality. Della kissed his cheek and Roger shook his hand.

“Don’t think you can make a habit of this,” Della called as he walked down the driveway.

Roger squeezed Della’s hand lovingly. They ran upstairs and made love like never before. Roger came three times that night, once in each orifice.

Every night for the next week, they talked about Rhys’s cock and how she enjoyed the taste of his sperm.

“Do you want me to bring him home again?” Roger asked.

“Hmm, maybe, but I’ll let you know when,” Della replied after some thought.

Six weeks later, Della told Roger she was pregnant.

12