Ennoda Chitthi

Story Info
Senthil & his mom's sister get close.
3.5k words
3.85
190k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
balaji64u
balaji64u
191 Followers

Hi, I am a Tamil-speaking guy. How I managed to fuck my very own chithi. (In Tamil, Chithi is equivalent to Chachie in Hindi). I have not represented real names, in order to maintain the privacy. Now I shall go directly to the real incident happened between chithi & me.

Senthil was bursting in desire. Suddenly the face of his own chithi came to his mind. Senthil's chithi, Saroja is still young, only 32. She is 5'4" and medium built, has long hairs and very beautiful face. Her tits are very sharp, like a big malgova (mango fruit) from Salem (a place in TN, famous for mangoes) and her ass is like an upturned pitcher.

Though Senthil have had sex occasionally with his girl friends, he was really interested on his chithi only. It is his age as well as the porn stuffs in sex-magazines and Internet, made him think horny and incest about his chithi. He is 23 years now and has finished his graduation. At present, Senthil is staying with his chithappa's family (i.e., chacha in Hindi), in the pretext of finding a job for him. His chithappa is a small businessman and used to be preoccupied with his work.

So most of the time in the daytime, he is alone with his chithi in the house. Saroja's only 6-year-old daughter also used to go school and Senthil really enjoyed his time with his chithi.

Centhil's chithi Saroja, also used to behave close with him. Previously everyday, once her daughter went off to school and husband to work, she would to be alone in the home but now, she had the company of this young guy and she too liked him.

Senthil was always good to have around, helping her and keeping up some conversation. It was after some days that she noticed that Senthil was paying more than usual attention to her breasts. Being used to living alone, Saroja was a little careless about her dress at home and on more than a few occasions, she found him peeping and staring at them.

At first she thought, it must be only her imagination but when she observed and confirmed it, it excited her too in a strange way. In order to make sure that it was so, his chithi Saroja sometimes intentionally let the pallu of her sari fall off while working, or sometimes did not button up her nighty properly, so that he would have a good view.

Invariably, Senthil's eyes would drop off and get fixed on them. She noticed that even while talking to her, he couldn't take his eyes off her succulent breasts. When Senthil noticed her observing his staring like that, he would be embarrassed and then try not to look again but it was hopeless for him. His eyes would repeatedly return to her boobs. Just a sex-starved young man, Saroja thought and it seems she did not give it much thought.

The fact that Saroja is his stepmother and he is son by relation to her had initially percolated Senthil in a guilty feeling. He tried to avoid such thoughts but he could not! And those guilty feelings of sorts were all gone, when one night he saw the lovemaking seen of his chithappa and chithi, through the keyhole of their room. He was really astonished by the way Saroja seeks pleasure from her husband.

She really fucked like mad with her husband, she lying on her stomach and his chithappa fucking her from behind. Saroja was having intense orgasm and her husband really find it hard to cope with her. Soon he collapsed on the bed to the much displeasure of his wife. That incident has made Senthil to decide to fuck her chithi at any cost.

He imagined himself in the place of his chithappa. If his chithappa could not fulfill her want, surely he should have the opportunity he thought. Unknown to Saroja, her stepson Senthil, planned to fuck her. His sexual drive had been reached the peak, seeing this sexy bitch roam around the house, spreading sexual tension all over.

Senthil had resorted to thinking his chithi while masturbating, to relieve his tension but was dying to fuck Saroja.

That time, Saroja fell ill. She had developed viral fever. For the first two days, her body temperature rose up to 103 F and her husband stayed at home nursing her. On the third day, when it came down to around 100F, he left her at home and went to work. And their daughter too had gone to its grandma's place for the vacation.

Now Senthil got the opportunity to be near her. The whole day he had constantly fuss around her and at the slightest pretext touched her head, face, and arm shoulders to soothe her. He saw her in her nighty and gets glimpses of her armpit, breasts and her creamy thighs.

Saroja was aware of his infatuation with her, but was helpless to avoid him. She let him take care of her, giving him glimpses of her body. Her husband on the other hand stayed away from her in the night also. Thus two days of receiving great attention from Senthil, Saroja felt pretty soft towards Senthil, as she started feeling better.

She could see the bulge in his trousers, whenever he was near her and pretty much let him accidentally brush against her arm etc. Now Senthil could see his chithi looking with glazed eyes at his prick and saw no resistance from her at his touching. The time is ripe he thought, let me strike now.

The next day being Sunday, his chithappa would be home, the maid would have the day off, and if he could get his chithappa out of the way, he was sure he would be able to fuck his Saroja chithi to his hearts content. He could feel she was randy and receptive.

Fortunately on the next day, his chithappa had taken an appointment to go and meet a particular customer in a nearby town. That place was about 3 hours travel from there and considering the time of the meeting, Senthil estimated that his chithappa would be away for the whole day.

Senthil was salivating at the thought of fucking his chithi the whole day. Whole day of fucking her, he couldn't believe his luck. But Saroja was not obvious of his plans and the next morning her husband left for the nearby town. As soon as her husband left, Senthil saw this opportunity and could not resist himself.

He entered Saroja's bedroom and asked her if she needed anything now. He saw Saroja in her nighty without the nightgown on. He saw her wheatish skin, her creamy thighs, her fair slender arms and the upper part of her milky and heavy breasts. Saroja saw the lust in his eyes and felt scared but at the same time, she felt horny.

This guy possessed a huge prick and inadvertently her gaze shifted to his crotch. Senthil was wearing shorts and seeing his chithi look at his crotch, he grew bolder and stepped closer towards her, scratching his prick. "How do you feel now chithi?" he asked, "its far better now, Senthil" Saroja replied and she saw him close to her, rubbing his prick. Saroja could feel her face getting flushed.

Seeing this, Senthil grew bolder and came right up to her bed. He protruded his pelvis closer to her face while ostensibly touching her forehead. "Chithi, let me see whether you are having temperature still", he said, keeping his hand still on her forehead. Saroja thought the nerve of his stepson, trying to act smart and touching her forehead. "I am alright Senthil, I'll take care myself.

You go and do some other work " she said trying to summon authority in her voice out of fear. Senthil smiled at her and said " Chithi, I know you are quite better now. Then why don't you have some towel bath now? You haven't been taking bath for the past two days. Now you remove your nighty.

I shall do the towel bath to you" Saroja got terrified with that and cried, "No, no. You can't do anything like that to me. Please go out now". But Senthil edged close to her and said, "Don't feel shy chithi. Its after all, you are going to remove your nighty only. Why do you feel shy before me? See, if you ask me to remove my cloth, I shall do it with no hesitation. Do you want to see that?" saying that, Senthil opened his shorts right in front of Saroja and brought out his fully erect prick.

"See. I have shown my ultimate thing to you" he said stroking his proud member. Saroja let out a gasp at seeing his prick. It was really a big one and shaped like a big banana, double the size of his husband's. This was the first time she had seen a prick, other than his husband's.

Saroja was speechless at seeing this awesome weapon and only a gurgling sound was coming from her throat. Senthil knew that his chithi would become astonished at seeing the sheer size of his prick. He had shifted his hands from her forehead and was now cupping her face, while showing his prick in all its glory.

Saroja felt frightened and at the same time could feel her cunt juices begin to flow. She said in a low voice coming out in gasps, "Senthil, this is wrong. You can't behave like this to me". Senthil smiled at her fear and while massaging her cheeks said " Chithi, don't get frightened about anything.

I know how do you feel, while seeing my tool. Don't put barricade to your thoughts. If you feel like touching my tool, go ahead and touch it". Senthil was well aware of the effect; his prick has had on this woman. He knew that his chithi was even scared of him seeing his prick, but he had the patience to cajole her into submission and enjoyment.

On cajoling Saroja again, she replied in a trembling voice, " Please Senthil, you are trying to wound me. Please, I beg you to leave me and go out immediately. Senthil smiled again and said "There's nothing wrong in this chithi. Come On. Touch and feel my flesh. You will definitely like this." Saying this, Senthil brought his thing very near to his chithi and placed it over her hands.

Saroja then brought her hand and held his throbbing prick. Her hand was so small and she could hardly hold his prick properly. Senthil now asked her to open her mouth. Saroja was transfixed at holding his huge cock and did not even hear him. "Chithi, I asked you to open and put this in your mouth", Senthil told her.

On still getting no response from this frozen woman, Senthil took hold of his prick and rubbed her cheeks with it. Saroja immediately said, "Senthil, I am frightened. I have never put any dick inside my mouth". "Don't worry my dear, I will teach you how to do this" replied Senthil.

Saroja, mixed with both excitement and fear, opened her lips and Senthil put his prick into her mouth. When he saw her eagerly sucking his prick, Senthil knew that she wanted to get fucked by him.

He grabbed her by her neck and pushed his cock further in. "Good. You are doing a nice job chithi. Keep on sucking my dick, Okay!" Senthil told her. Saroja was busy sucking him and only gurgled in response. He knew that she loved it, when her hands started massaging his balls. He withdrew his prick and asked her to lick his balls, which she immediately started doing.

Senthil now wanted to see her fully naked and told her "Chithi, I am really longing to see you nude. Please remove your clothes". This time, Saroja didn't hesitated and obliged by quickly removing her nighty and was now only in her petty coat. Seeing her milky globes getting free, Senthil immediately latched onto them and sucked and bit vigorously. Saroja screamed in pain as Senthil was too rough kneading and biting her breasts.

Senthil roughly slapped her saying "You slut bitch, don't make any noise, while I touch you". He then proceeded to rip her soaked petticoat. Roughly pushing her legs apart, he sank his mighty prick into her with a strong push. Saroja wailed at the assault "Aaaaaaaaaaa Senthil, Its paining a lot for me. Please do it slowly… OOOOOOO Ammmmmaaaa. I can't bear this pain", Saroja screamed in extreme pain. Senthil was amazed at the tightness of his chithi's cunt.

Her wailing excited him and he started ramming his cock in and out of her cunt. "Chithi, your vagina is really tight. I like your pussy very much".

Senthil was now into a fast tempo, sinking his prick fully in and taking it almost out. Saroja had never experienced such rapid and thorough fucking before. She lifted her buttocks to meet his strokes when he thrust into her. She was in throes of orgasm after orgasm and continuously wailing, " Aahh Senthil. You are tearing my hole. OOHhh. I beg you please do it slow." But Senthil was in no mood to hear any of her please. His balls were slapping her arse with each stroke. PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH Senthil went on and on. When he was about to explode, he did not withdraw, and instead put his full weight on her and ejaculated deep inside her.

Saroja felt as if his semen would come out of her mouth. He then withdrew his limp prick and immediately put it in her mouth to suck it. Saroja tasted his semen mixed with her juices and started sucking him. She was amazed at the size of his limp prick, much bigger than her husband's erect penis.

Senthil became erect again and flipped Saroja over. He made her lie on her knees and placed his prick into her now gaping cunt. He proceeded to fuck her from behind, slapping her big buttocks as he went on and on. Saroja had never been penetrated doggy style and loved it.

The slapping of her buttocks along with being rammed in and out got her another series of orgasms and her knees turned to jelly and she collapsed on the bed. Her thighs and legs were quivering. Senthil made her stand up but she could not do so without his support.

Saroja was like a slave to his own stepson's hands or rather his prick. Having come so many times, Saroja felt very weak. Her body was covered with sweat, both her's and Senthil's. Her eyes had a glazed look about them and her knees were weak and shaking. She had received love bites all over her breasts and cheeks; her buttocks were red from Senthil's spankings.

But Senthil had only just begun. He lifted her and made her sit on the desk in the corner of the room, clearing all the paper with one swipe of his hand. He then proceeded to lift her legs over his shoulders and positioned his prick at her gaping cunt hole. With a grunt, he pushed his prick deep inside with a hard thrust. " Aiooo Ammmaaaaaaaaaa" wailed Saroja, as he began furiously to pump her with his cock. He had penetrated deep inside her in this position and was banging away.

Her already red buttocks were further getting sore with the friction of the table beneath them. When he was about to cum, he withdrew his prick from her cunt and pulled her face down to ejaculate all over her hair, breasts and her pretty face. Saroja could not hold her balance on the table and was about to fall down, when Senthil supported her and made her lie down on the floor.

Just then the phone started ringing, Senthil picked it up to answer. It was from his chithappa and he asked for Saroja. But Saroja was in no state to be able to get up and walk to the phone. Seeing this, Senthil dragged her on the floor itself to the phone and gave her the receiver. He then sat down on the floor, facing her and played with her breasts as she talked.

Her husband asked her how she was feeling and Saroja could only manage a few grunts and whimpers. Seeing this sexy bitch looking so thoroughly fucked, Senthil felt his prick getting erect again. He lifted Saroja by her waist and buttocks while she was on phone with her husband and made her sit on his prick. Saroja started gurgling, as his massive cock stretched and filled her cunt walls again.

His chithappa on the other end thought, she was feeling unwell and about to throw up. Saroja was scared that her husband might suspect something, so she tried to talk normally, but could not control her whimpering at times, as Senthil was lifting her by her buttocks and slowly fucking her.

Senthil was feeling excited seeing his chithi talk to her husband on the phone while being fucked by him. He thought this bitch is trying to act normally and thus increased his tempo, driving his prick fully in.

Saroja was now being bobbed up and down, fast by his very own son (stepson) and started wailing, feeling another orgasm approaching. She still held the phone; all her husband could hear now was "Ennaga Enna Visayam? (What's the matter?) ". He kept calling her name, "Saroja, Saroja, what's wrong tell me". Saroja continued wailing, as she orgasm still holding on to the receiver.

Afterwards Saroja had the presence of mind to sound normally and tell her husband that she had just thrown up. She was not feeling well come home soon, she said and closed the phone. Seeing her, Senthil replied, "Your acting is super chithi, I really appreciate your presence of mind." Saroja replied " PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE SENTHILLLLL. LEAVE ME ATLEAST NOW. I CAN'T BEAR ANY MORE AND I AM NOT WELL TOO." Senthil laughed at her lying on the ground and pleading with him.

He replied, " Chithi, so far I haven't tried your butts. I saw they are really firm and big. I now want to try on your buttocks, okay?" slapping her buttocks as she lay prone on the floor. Saying this, he picked Saroja up from the floor and made her stand. Saroja was too weak to be able to stand by herself and fell on Senthil for support.

Senthil was taller than her and much much stronger, he supported her weight and lay her down on the bed on her stomach. He made her kneel on the bed with her arse jutting out. Holding her arse cheeks apart, he tried to push his prick into her arse hole. "Aioooo! Don't kill me you bastard.

Please leave, I beg you," cried out Saroja, as his prick head penetrated her arse. "Don't shout you bitch. Shit, your ass hole too tight. Why, ever your husband entered you here? " Senthil asked as he felt the tightness of her arse hole.

He withdrew his prick and spat on his finger and pushed it inside her arse. Saroja continue to cry in pain. But this bastard was a master at buggery and he did not hesitate and pushed his prick deep inside her. Saroja wailed, "You son of the bitch….

I will die in pain if you continue to push inside Senthil… Please leave now and I promise I will do whatever you say latter…" Senthil was too excited at her wailing to stop now. He pounded and buggered her virgin arse hole. Saroja had tears rolling down her face as his stepson repeatedly assaulted her.

Senthil soon ejaculated inside her and withdrew his limp prick out. He left her room, as she was deliriously sobbing on the bed.

When he returned to his room, Senthil began to realize of what he had done to his chithi. He felt guilty as well frightened. So he reached her room in order to console her, by all means. On reaching her room he was slightly adjust at what he saw at the state of his chithi.

Saroja was lying naked on her bed, sobbing softly, with bruise marks and semen stains all over her. She was bleeding from her arse. When she saw him again, she started crying again loudly. Senthil hugged her naked body and tried to console her. He finds it really hard to console his chithi.

Saroja cursed him that he had raped her but with much persuasion, Senthil could able to console her finally. He sized up the situation when Saroja pleaded with him not to tell her husband or anybody else about what happened between them.

He agreed and felt relieved finally! He then cleaned the blood strains on her arse and all the semen strain over her skin. Then he helped her bathe in hot water and dress up. Next he himself cleaned up the room so as not to leave any evidence of the fucking she had received.

Afterwards he continued the fucking with chitti in the daytime and in the absence of chittappa in nighttime. She also cooperates with Senthil during the fucking session.

balaji64u
balaji64u
191 Followers