Enough Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't tell you what a pleasure it has been to meet you Hero Jake. Please relay my greetings to your father Hero John and your mother Companion Tessa when you return home. It has given me great pleasure to greet the Hero son of one of our greatest Heroes. Already Cassandra is excited knowing another generation of Hero line Harvey is available to rescue our Damsels. It was also a pleasure to meet you Allison. The name Harvey is unique in the annals of Heroes. You are the only ones who have gone on your first mission with a Companion. That alone has excited the population of Cassandra as has the beauty of your chosen Companion. Your family name is known almost as well as Hero Sid and the group of Heroes who won the Slaver Wars."

Jake watched Evelyn leave the room then turned his attention back to Sharon Caretaker. She was slowly walking toward Jake. Her thin gown left nothing to the imagination. If anything, she was even more beautiful than her picture. Her full womanly breasts were wobbling from side to side and her large nipples looked like they were almost painfully hard. He could hear the slick smacking sound from her wet pussy while she walked across the floor toward him. Jake's gaze ran up and down her figure. He could see the well defined muscles she sported from her exercise. Even with her heavier than normal musculature she exuded sexuality and femininity. He could feel his cock harden in his jeans. He knew or thought he knew what was on her mind and what was about to happen. His cock surged to full hardness almost immediately. He just hoped Allison was truly going to be ok with things here on Crossroads and on Chaos.

Sharon stopped in front of Jake and looked him up and down as Jake was doing her. He could tell the flow from her deeply red vagina was thick and increasing. She carefully, tentatively reached out and cupped his crotch while leaning in to give him a kiss. She gasped when she felt his hard cock. Her face took on a shocked look and she immediately dropped her gaze from over his shoulder to the large bulge in his jeans.

Sharon glanced over at Allison and licked her lips. "My God. Is it true? He's huge and already so hard. I haven't even begun to try and excite him."

Sharon wrapped Jake in a tight hug and whispered in his ear, "Can we please go to bed now my Hero? I've waited so long for a chance to be with a Hero. I was almost ready to give up hope of being selected. Oh, please may I see, may I feel it now?

Allison was shocked at Sharon's forward, desperate pleading. She had never seen as hungry a look in a woman's eyes as she saw in Sharon's eyes. She felt her stomach lurch when Jake looked over at her. Her heart fell when he raised his eyebrows but she gently nodded her head yes. Jake turned toward the bedroom and wrapped his arm around Sharon Caretaker's waist. She stared up at him adoringly as they walked into the bedroom.

Allison didn't know what to do with herself as they disappeared into what had been her and Jake's bedroom. She sat on the couch and stared at the wall. Her heart was beating heavily in her chest. She felt tears running down her cheeks as she listened first to the bed squeak as her Jake and Sharon climbed on it. She heard giggles and murmurs for a few moments then Sharon began making a keening sound. She heard her scream out loudly then there was silence except for the constant steady squeaking of the bed as Jake continued to thrust into and withdraw from Sharon's wet pussy. Allison could hear the liquid smack, smack, smack coming from the bedroom as Jake drove his cock into Sharon over and over.

Allison continued to sit in her position waiting, hoping Jake would return to her soon. After a few minutes she heard Sharon moan once again. She again listened as the gentle slap, slap, slap she recognized from her and Jake's lovemaking became harder and faster. Soon, way sooner than when she and Jake made love, Sharon screamed and she heard Jake groan. She was shaking with her silent tears because she knew her Jake had just finished making love with Sharon.

Allison was wiping her tears from her cheeks when Jake came back into the room. He looked at her and gave her a guilty grin then sat beside her and pulled her into his arms. He gave her a gentle kiss and held her gently rocking her as she buried her face in his chest. Allison shuddered when she smelled pussy on Jake's face. To her embarrassment she felt her pussy lubricating when she figured out what the smell was. Jake whispered, "Shhh Honey. I'm sorry you hurt. I love you so much. Please don't be angry with me."

"I'm not. I just didn't think it would be this hard for me to listen to you make love with someone else. I'll get better Honey. I promise. Please, just hold me and love me Jake. I love you so much."

About that time Sharon came walking slowly into the room. She stood looking at Jake and Allison for a moment then she said, "Allison you are so lucky. I have heard about Earthmen's lovemaking ability for years but I really didn't believe what I heard. My god he can go forever and not lose his hard on. He is so easily aroused! Oh, thank you so much for being willing to share him with me and the Damsel's he is going to rescue."

Sharon moved to Allison and sat beside her. She pulled her into her arms and hugged her. When she did so she saw Jake's hard cock rising from his crotch. Sharon gasped and said, "My God. He's hard again. I cannot believe it. Oh, you are so lucky Allison."

Allison sat stiffly for a moment then felt herself relax against Sharon. She smiled up at her and said, "I know how lucky I am but I'm not feeling so lucky right now. I knew Jake was going to make love to you and the Damsels but sitting here listening to him do it was almost more than I could take."

"Oh, Honey I'm so sorry you feel like that," Sharon said. "I can't begin to tell you I know how you feel because we have gotten over most of those feelings of jealousy on Cassandra. I will do everything I can to help you get over those feelings also. I want us to be friends and perhaps even lovers while we are associated here on Crossroads. You need to know you cannot lose your Jake to any of us here too. We will love him to death but in the end he will always come home to Earth and you."

Allison smiled up at Sharon and said, "Thank you Sharon. I'll be all right. I just need a little time to actually get used to things. I'm afraid women on earth aren't as accepting as you are when their man makes love with another woman."

Jake once again wrapped Allison in his embrace and pulled her to him. He gave her a gentle kiss then said, "Ok. I suggest we discuss a mission now so we can get back to work."

Sharon smiled at Jake and Allison, stood and began walking toward a door that opened in another wall. "In that case," she said, "Let's go into the other room and find out what rescue missions are available."

Jake and Allison had Sharon get the AI to display the top twelve missions and color code them Green, Yellow, Red and Black in order of danger just as his father and mother did during all their missions. The green missions were easiest or at least the least dangerous. The black coded missions were the most dangerous for Jake and Allison. As might be expected the mission that had highest priority for rescue was a black one. The top six missions were, in order, Black, Black, Yellow, Red, Green, Green.

Jake and Allison discussed all the top six missions with Sharon for several minutes. They decided to pass on the two Black, deadly missions because of their inexperience. Finally the three decided they would take the Red coded fourth priority mission. Allison had argued against it in favor of one of the green missions or even the yellow but Jake felt they had the capability to do the red mission easier than they could do the Yellow one. What made the Red mission so dangerous was its location more than the danger of the men holding the Damsel.

The mission they accepted was to rescue Damsel Harriet Research Biologist from three brothers who were holding her in a mining town in the mountains on Chaos. The danger came from the number of men holding the Damsel and the location. She was being held in a saloon perched on a large ledge beside a gold mine on the side of a mountain. They would arrive just as the long cold winter was to begin. All the trails into the mining area would probably be ice and snow covered. Additionally the miners would probably help the three brothers try to keep Harriet because she was the most beautiful woman in the saloon and always was forced to work naked. They all knew she was a cock burner so they did not fuck her but she was forced to commit fellatio for many of them while they fondled her breasts. Even that type of sexual contact could be painful for the miners and the Damsel but some of them did make her do it. It was almost a proof of their toughness to get a Blow Job from the beautiful cock burner. Many of them would then hit her when she refused to swallow because of the pain their sperm gave her.

Damsel Harriet was in danger of either becoming ill from exposure or becoming severely injured by an angry miner if she scraped their cock with her teeth or angered them during her interactions with them. The three brothers also routinely beat her and she was in constant pain from their blows. With winter's arrival she was sure to become ill and or freeze from her enforced nudity.

Jake and Allison ate a hearty meal after they had finalized their plans for the rescue. After the meal and a final briefing by Sharon they held hands and walked to the doorway into the Portal. Just before they entered the Portal Sharon smiled, raised her hand and said, "Good luck my Hero. Come back to me."

Once again the couple came out of the transfer with a flash of light. This time however instead of a bright white room they materialized in a room paneled in dark wood. Jake knew this was the safe deposit box room of the bank. He turned and found the hole he was to stick his finger into. After he inserted his finger his box appeared. His father and he had rented the box for him on his last trip as his father's companion. They had only placed items in it that Jake could legally claim as his due to his actions on Chaos. Of course that encompassed nearly all of his father's equipment. Jake stepped to the box, opened it and stood surveying the contents. Finally he reached into the box and began pulling items from within. He first selected a sword for each of them and they belted them on. Next he picked up a set of throwing knives for each, staves, camping supplies and blankets then finally two saddles and tack for horses he hoped to purchase. He even picked up two purses with what he hoped would be enough money to carry them through. If it wasn't he could always access his bank account if they could find a town with another bank in it.

Finally, after he stepped away from Allison and looked her over he gave himself another once over. He clenched his jaws and sighed then gently closed the lid to the box. With a flash the box disappeared back to wherever it was stored. Jake and Allison were ready to enter the bank lobby and begin their first adventure as Hero and Companion.

Jake stood in front of the door for a moment then pushed it open. This bank was laid out identically to most of the others in Chaos. He quickly stepped to the side and cleared the door so Allison could exit the box and portal room with him. She stepped to the side also, closed the door and waited for Jake to make a move or say something. Each of them quickly surveyed the room. The teller was watching them from within the teller's cage. The guard was leaned back in a chair to one side of the front door into the building. To the other side Jake and Allison could see offices where the Manager and other officers of the bank worked. All seemed peaceful. Jake relaxed.

The two adventurers turned back to the portal room and picked up their saddles and tack. With their gear in hand they turned and exited the bank. The stench of Chaos hit them immediately after their feet hit the sidewalk in front of the bank. Jake stood for a moment and looked up and down the street as did Allison. They carefully surveyed the people moving about and gave special attention to alley ways, side streets and doorways. They could see nothing that looked dangerous. Jake smiled and said, "Well, so far, so good. If I remember right the livery stable is to the right. Shall we go see if we can pick up some transportation and get on the road honey?"

As they were walking down the street two toughs came from the open door into a pub. They bumped into Allison as she was walking on the inside nearest to the buildings. She felt her stomach lurch when she smelled the stench from their unwashed bodies and their breath. They bumped her hard enough she bumped into Jake almost falling to the ground. She did drop the saddle she was carrying.

The man in front that had actually run into Allison was fat and half drunk. He was belligerent and immediately turned to Allison reaching for his sword as he did so. His eyes lit up when he saw he had run into not only a young woman but a very beautiful one. He released his sword and faster than a snake could strike his hand shot up and grabbed her tit. He smiled a mean nasty looking smile and said, "Well what have we got here? A clumsy little strumpet if my eyes don't deceive me. Come on slut. You can make amends for running into me back here in the alley. Now move!"

Jake had felt Allison jostle him and heard her intake of breath when the men ran into her. He dropped his saddle and stepped back into the street slightly. As he moved he reached for his sword while he assessed the situation. He saw the man mauling Allison's breast and felt rage building in his heart. He saw the man's companion drawing his sword from the corner of his eye. He had no choice but to defend himself and hope Allison could hold off her attacker for a moment.

Jake and the other man moved away from Allison and the second man. The steel of their swords began clanging and clacking as they thrust and parried moving about in the street looking for an opening in the other's defense. Jake couldn't take the time to watch Allison. He was much too busy with his attacker. Jake heard a loud grunt and a rattling wheeze coming from the area in front of the pub door. He took a step to his right and risked a glance in that direction. The man who had been mauling Allison was bent slightly forward holding the handle of a knife that had been driven deeply into the base of his neck. Jake watched him slowly sink to the ground as his life bled away. Allison stood looking at him as he finally collapsed and rolled into the dirt at her feet.

The man Jake had been fighting also looked at his friend. His eyes got larger and he spent just a little too long looking at the pile of flesh that had once been his friend, a man who he thought could never be beaten especially by a mere female. Jake saw his opening and thrust rapidly slipping his sword past the man's guard. He felt the sword hit the man's chest then with little resistance slide deeply into his chest cavity.

Jake watched the man's eyes for a moment then pulled back on his sword. As he did that he moved it sideways with a slicing motion opening the wound even wider. His opponent dropped his sword and grabbed the area of the wound as he, too sank to the street. He bled his life out in the dirt beside his companion.

Jake moved to Allison and gave her a once over. Seeing no blood he heaved a sigh of relief and turned his attention rapidly to the sight of her bare breast hanging from the torn blouse she wore. He forced his gaze from her beautiful breast and asked, "Are you OK Al? You need to snap out of it. We have a lot to do now."

Even as he asked the question of Allison he moved to the man he had killed and began searching him for possessions he could take and sell as custom demanded. He found a cheap, poorly constructed knife in a sheath on his belt. There was a money pouch with a shell and four pinches in it and of course the sword. Jake felt a surge of pride when he looked up and saw Allison searching through the clothes of the man she had killed. She was moving slowly and Jake could see tears coursing down her cheeks but she was doing what needed to be done.

After they had stripped the useful items from their assailants Jake stood and walked into the Pub. Allison followed moving slowly, shakily. She was a pale whitish grey color. She looked almost sick to her stomach. Jake remembered how he had been after his first few kills. He knew he would have to talk to her when he could take the time. After they were inside the Pub Jake asked if anyone knew the two men. No one would look directly at him. Jake glared at the bartender for a moment and repeated his question. As he did he rested his hand on his sword hilt. "Do you know those two men Innkeeper," he asked. "Did they have horses or any other possessions that are now ours?"

Still the bartender did not speak. His face was white and he shook his head slightly and whispered, "No Sir. Never seen em before." He then turned away from Jake and began walking toward the doorway into what Jake assumed was the kitchen.

Jake decided not to make a scene. He looked at a man he assumed was the swamper since he had a broom in his hand. He handed him a pinch and said, "Clean up the mess we made out front and get rid of the bodies and this pinch is yours."

The man looked over at a group of men in the corner and took the pinch. He nodded his head yes and propped his broom against the wall. Without another sound he moved through the door and toward the two men lying on the ground. Jake and Allison moved out the doorway, around the men on the ground to their saddles. They picked them up and moved off down the street once more searching for the stable.

Jake and Allison spent most of the afternoon purchasing their horses, food to take on their quest and other supplies. They also spent some time selling the weapons they had taken as booty from the fight. After they completed their business Jake decided they did not have enough time to go far before they had to camp. He and Allison returned to the center of town and entered the Inn next door to the Pub they had fought in front of. He was hesitant about taking a room there because of the attitude of the men he had seen in the Pub side of the Inn when they had been there earlier. He intended to purchase a meal and some watered wine then move somewhere else to spend the night. He and Allison moved to a table near the back of the room and sat with their backs to the wall.

Luckily for them they were not accosted during their meal. They ate rapidly and moved off as dusk was falling. They mounted their horses and rode out of town in the opposite direction to the one in which they were going. After they were out of sight of the town they moved off the road and turned back circling the town in the direction they intended to go. When they were opposite the livery stable they moved quietly toward it. They turned their horses into the corral with the ones the Stable Owner already had there, took their possessions and moved into the stable itself. They climbed quietly into the loft and made a bed in the hay stored there. They rapidly fell asleep only to be wakened several hours later when the owner opened for another day of business.

Jake and Allison quickly stood, put on their weapons and climbed down the ladder. The owner saw them and blustered, "Here now. What were you two doing up in my loft? What gave you the right..."

Jake moved to face the man and said, "Quiet my good man. We came back late last evening looking for a place to sleep. You were already gone so we turned our horses into your corral and made use of your straw to sleep." He reached into his pocket and took out his purse. He opened it and pulled two pinches from it and handed them to the owner. "I am willing to pay for the use of your loft. Here are two pinches for your trouble."