Enough Retribution?

Story Info
Is this enough revenge and retribution for their betrayal?
796 words
139k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a little exercise I gave myself to see if I could possibly write a story that fit into Literotica's lower limit of number of words. I managed it (clever sod that I am LOL), exactly 750 words, so here it is.

Enjoy (or not)

Oldie


Stood in my bedroom doorway, I watch my wife of 10 years riding our neighbour Bill to a noisy climax.

"Are you finished now?" I ask as they finally realise I am there.

After much scurrying and panic-stricken apologies from the pair of them, they then stand facing me, trying their best to cover their privates.

"Come with me." I command them.

I follow them downstairs and escort them to our front door before taking from my back-pack the two pairs of pink-fur covered handcuffs I had purchased a few hours earlier. -(An email from a concerned friend had given me the indication of what I could expect to find when I arrived home) I cuff their hands together, his left to her right and vice versa. They are back to back so their nakedness is totally exposed, his now soft cock still encased in the full condom, her thighs shiny with her juices excreted by her adulterous cunt.

Why are they going submissively? you may ask. Well I suppose being confronted by a 6'4" squaddie just back unexpectedly from Afghanistan a few minutes earlier and still carrying his weapon probably has something to do with their compliance.

Opening the door to my previously happy marital home, I request that they leave my house, asking them politely to be careful not to fall as I don't particularly want to have to pick them up again.

They stagger crab-like through the open doorway, struggling to get their timing right as they carefully walk down my front steps and look around fearfully, hoping there is no-one about to observe their predicament.

Indicating that they should start to walk, I follow a few steps behind them as they creep slowly down the path and onto the public pavement. We turn left and head towards Bill and his lovely wife's house about half a mile away, the adulterers as naked as they were born and totally unable to cover themselves. I have put my imitation souvenir weapon back in my pack now as I walk slowly behind them, acknowledging the shocked or amused neighbours who are in their gardens on this beautiful Saturday afternoon.

Informing anyone who asks that I am just escorting my 'good friend' Bill back home as he is obviously disorientated enough to have lost all his clothes and that, yes I was very surprised that my loving wife had actually been giving that 'loving' to someone else while I had been away defending our country, we slowly make our way to Bill's home.

We now have quite a crowd following us, all either shouting abuse at the embarrassed couple or alternatively, laughing at their predicament. It takes us maybe 40 or 45 minutes to finally reach our destination but eventually we are stood in front of my wife's lover's front door.

I ring the bell and the door is opened a few seconds later by Sarah, the soon to be estranged wife of my previously thought good friend.

"Hi there Sarah, I'm sorry to spring this on you but I have just arrived home and found something you probably didn't even know you had lost under my wife on our bed. It would appear they have an on-going carnal knowledge of each other that both you and I were not invited to be privy to."

The poor girls face was a picture of astonishment as she observed her naked husband attached to the street slut.

"I'll leave you to do as you wish with your trash. As I have no further use for it, if you could get rid of my rubbish too I would be very grateful." I said calmly to the now furious betrayed wife, before turning and starting to walk back to my now single home.

Is that enough retribution for my wife's and my so-called friend's betrayal?... Well let me just point out. In these days of instant technology, nearly everyone over the age of 5 seems to have a mobile phone with a camera that has immediate access to the internet. Consequently, even before I get home, there are dozens of videos of the previous hour's very public display of my wife's adultery on You-Tube or whatever other internet gossip site you favour. Also, the local news station has arrived with their cameras and are desperately trying to get the naked couple to give their side of the story so I think, yes the shame and embarrassment will be enough revenge for me and Sarah.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Already Gone A wife and her lover plot but the husband is a step ahead.in Loving Wives
Long Drive Home Vet gets BTB revenge on cheating wife.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife Wife is caught and pays.in Loving Wives
More Stories