Enslave Your Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
Master teaches her to pleasure him.
1k words
4.04
23.4k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 03/05/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master informed me that He would begin my training now so that i would learn how to pleasure Him or be punished if i did not perform as expected. He instructed me to remain naked and on the bed while He was gone to his seminar. Standing there like an idiot, i did not move fast enough, in fact not at all. The next thing i knew was His hand landing on my ass. The sting brought tears to my eyes and then He told me again to undress. Quickly, i removed all of my clothes and sat on the bed. He grabbed hold of my upper arms and pulled me to Him, kissing me deeply. Then He walked over to the closet and pulled out a bag i did not remember seeing before now. He removed something and walked back over to me and instructed me to lay spread eagle on the bed which i did without hesitation. The thought of my ass being spanked again did not thrill me so of course i complied.

The next thing i knew my right wrist was tied to the headboard. i started to fight this but the pain to my ass from His hand, quickly stopped all resistance. He then tied my left wrist to the headboard and finally both ankles tied to the rollers under the bed leaving my pussy wide open to the world. He then stood up and just stared at me, making me wet as He looked over His property. He bent down and began licking my right nipple and rubbing my clit at the same time. Why couldn't He just fuck me now? i wanted Him to use me and make me cum. He then instructed me that i was not to cum while He was gone and that He would know. Also, He had given explicit instructions to the staff as to how the "room" was to be cleaned. This frightened me by the inflection in His voice and the glint in His eyes. Then He was gone. i lay there wondering what was to happen to me while He was gone and slowly drifted off to sleep.

i felt something wet between my legs which woke me from my sleep. There was a man in a uniform licking my pussy while two people watched. This frightened me and i begged them to stop to which they replied, "Your Master would not like you treating us this way." Then he began licking my pussy again as the man and woman smiled. They asked me if i liked my nipples played with and i told them no, hoping that this would deter them. Unfortunately, it seemed to excite them and i heard one of them say to crop me. Before i could realize what this meant, a long rod with leather on the end had landed on my right nipple. i screamed in pain and then my left nipple was hit making me release another scream. The pain in my nipples was excruciating but made my pussy wet. They told me to stop screaming or they would not stop whipping my breasts. i tried to stop but only managed to muffle the sound.

Oh my god, my pussy. i did not even realize the man eating my pussy had stopped and they began whipping it with the crop. After 10 swats they stopped. The same man went back to my pussy and began tenderly licking my lips and sucking on my clit. i did not want to admit that it felt good, but after the whipping it did alleviate some of the pain. The other two turned back around but without the crop. There was something else in their hands. The woman situated herself on the other side of me. They smiled at each other and told me to be a good slut like My Master ordered. They began pinching and pulling my nipples, slapping my breasts and licking them. i could feel them becoming hot from the abuse and did not want to admit it but it really aroused me. As fast as it began it ended with them placing, what they called nipple clamps, on my nipples.

The pain was intense, making my eyes water and my pussy wet. They asked if it hurt and i shook my head yes which made them flick and pull on the clamps making me more aroused. my pussy was so wet and with the man and woman abusing my nipples and the other man devouring my pussy, i pleaded with them to fuck me, please fuck me. i wanted to cum now, until i was reminded that My Master had instructed me not to cum. Then i began pleading with them to stop, but they would not. My whole body was on fire and i felt an orgasm approaching fast. i wanted his tongue out of my pussy and my nipples left alone but they kept going. i screamed for them to stop which only brought out the crop again across my breasts several times. How do you stop yourself from cumming? They began whipping my pussy and i could not help it, i did cum and cum. Leaving my eyes closed to enjoy the entire sensation, the pain and the pleasure, and all the while wanting My Master to be there with His cock in my pussy. i could not believe how much the pain excited me but it was exquisite.

Suddenly i realized the room was quiet and i was no longer being tortured sexually. Slowly i opened my eyes and there was My Master at the foot of the bed with a look that scared me more than i had felt before. He informed me that He was displeased with my disobedience. i stammered that i was sorry but i could not help it, please forgive me, i will do anything to make it up to You. He told me that i WILL do anything and everything, but He would make me obey one way or another. i wanted untied, to throw myself at His feet and beg forgiveness. i did not want Him angry with me. Instead, i remained tied to the bed, ashamed and unable to cover my shame. He said that He would make me obey and now i was terrified as to what that meant.