Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffy72
jeffy72
1 Followers

"Naughty, naughty. I told you not to turn around. Now I can't just let you go. What are we to do?" He asks playfully, like a loving parent discovering a mischievous baby.

Chapter Seven

"We need to teach you to obey more thoroughly, But I am not sure that a simple spanking or even a whipping is going to teach you," he spoke softly with a Benevolent voice. As he spoke, he took another pair of hand cuffs out of his discarded trench coat. He hooked one end of the new cuffs to the cuffs on you, and the other to the bed post, causing you to sit up on a corner of the mattress.

Once you are secure, he pulls more things from his trench coat. From a roll of twine, he cuts two equal lengths. He ties the two strings to two cloths pins. He then ties the other end of the strings to the two bed posts on the right side of the bed. He uses pad locks to connect two lengths of chain to the bottoms of the same two bed posts. He disconnects you from the bed post and sits you in the center of the right edge of the bed. He puts one of the hand cuffs on your ankle and attaches you to one of the chains with it. He takes the other pair of hand cuff off you and puts it on your other ankle, then attaching it to the other chain.

He adjusts the chains, tightening them so you must sit with your knees spread apart. "Don't go any where, I'll be right back," he says just before leaving the room. You can hear him going quickly down the stairs. As you sit there rubbing your wrists, you notice that he left the key to the pad locks sitting on the floor in front of you. You could be free of the bed, even though the handcuffs would keep the chains on your ankles. You bend over, stretching the tendons in your back, to reach the key on the floor. You tip to the side, trying to reach the pad lock holding the chain to the bed. Stretching your body to the limit, you manage to slip the key into the lock.

Your feeling of triumph turns to frustration. You can't turn the key. You can grip the key just fine (with a lot of stretching), but the key just won't turn. "Naughty, naughty again. I'm sure I told you not to go anywhere," You didn't hear him return. His stair climbing must be much quieter then his stair descending. He's holding a glass filled with ice. He puts down several keys, well out of your reach. One of the keys looks just like the padlock key. "You really need to learn to do as you're told. Now don't struggle against me or this will hurt much more then necessary." He takes one of the ice cubes out of the glass and walks up to you, Putting both you're wrists in his other hand as he kneels before you. "Obey me, and I will worship you," he says as he starts to rub the ice cube on you nipples. Once your nipples are hardened by the cold, he puts the remainder of the ice cube inside you vagina, pushing it in deep with his middle finger.

Licking off his finger, he lets go of you hands. "Put your hands behind your back," he says firmly. He then crawls on the bed behind you and ties your hands behind you. "I really should have brought another pair of handcuffs," He mutters to himself as he picks up one of the cloths pins that was tied to a bed post. He gets another ice cube and rubs it around you're nipples. He then pops the ice cube in his mouth and clips the cloths pin onto a hardened nipple. He clips the other on to the other nipple.

"This pinching might be a bit uncomfortable, but if I pull them off suddenly," He yanks one off, causing you the flinch from the sting, "then it will be even more uncomfortable." He puts the cloths pin back on you. "This exercise will teach you to do what I say. I am telling you to sit up straight and don't move. If you move, you'll pull off a cloths pin. So if you don't do what I told you to, which is to hold still, you'll receive some extra pain." He then tightens the strings so they pull you nipple slightly apart.

He then sits down on the floor in front of you and leans his head against your pussy and closes his eyes as if to fall asleep. "Obey me and I will worship you," he says ever so quietly as he snuggles against you. He appears to go to sleep leaning against you. You are sleepy too, but if you lean back (or foreword) to fall asleep the cloths pins will snap off. While you're sitting there wondering what to do, your mind drifts. You realize you fell asleep just as you fall back onto the bed.

"snap-snap," the sound of the cloths pins snapping wakes your captor.

"Naughty, naughty," he says sleepily. He sits you up and reattaches the cloths pins after re-hardening your nipples with another ice cube. He pushes the remainder of the ice cube into your cunt with his thumb. He then goes back to sleep, sitting on the floor, leaning against you, sucking on his thumb.

Try as you might, you can't stay awake. Both your mind and your body are just too exhausted. The scene is repeated several times, each time the snapping pins awaken both you and you captor. Each time he rubs ice on your nipples to keep them hard, then puts the ice inside you. Each time he puts the pins back on and then falls asleep leaning against you.

The last time the snapping wakes you, he raises you up, and looks deep into your sleepy eyes. "Promise to obey me, and I'll let you go back to sleep. Say 'I promise.'" You almost unconsciously mumble, " I promise, " then he kisses you gently on the lips and lays your head back down. He puts a pillow under your head, then he sits back down on the floor in front of you, and falls asleep snuggling between your legs.

Chapter Eight

Reading bodies is much easier then reading minds, and anyone watching you could tell without reading your mind that you were dreaming about sex. It was your own orgasm that pulled you from unconsciousness. You awoke out of breath and disorientated. The room is lit from the window. Through the drawn curtains, you could tell that it must be near noon, if that's where you were looking. Instead your attention is on your lower body. Memories of last night come drifting back as you realize that your feet are still chained apart and off the bed.

"Good morning," the man between your legs says as if he just noticed that you're awake. He presses his tongue into your butt crack and pulls it up in a long, hard lick ending when it reaches your belly button. "Well, my breakfast is done. Let's get some for you." The tension on your ankles is released as he unhooks the cuffs from the chains. He pushes your legs together and hooks the cuffs to each other. He then unhooks the chains from the bed and places them on the bed next to you. He pulls you to a standing position.

The end of one chain is wrapped around your neck and padlocked into place. The other end of the chain is laid between your breasts and the first few links pushed between your legs. He grips the links on the other side of your body and quickly pulls the chain through your legs as far as it will go and pulls it up snuggly between your butt cheek, padlocking the chain in place on the back of the ring around your neck. He then wraps the other chain around your waist, locking it into place, and stands back a bit to look at you(still holding the other end of the chain around your waist).

"Perhaps the ankles are a bit much," he mumbles to himself. Still holding the end of the waist chain, he takes the cuffs off your ankles and puts one set on each hand. He then secures the other end of both cuff sets to the chain running up your back. "Now be a good girl and keep your promise, or your ankles will be quite sore," he says in a cheerful tone. He kneels before you (still holding the waist chain) and rubs some lotion on your ankles. "It would be a shame to ruin such lovely skin by having to spend another night like that."

After the lotion is thoroughly rubbed into your ankles, he stands up and walks out of the room, giving the chain about your waist a little yank before puling you out with him. He leads you down the stairs to the kitchen. With each step you can feel the chain pressing into your crotch. By the bottom of the steps, the cold steel is a bit wet and not quite so cold.

Once in the kitchen, he sits you down in a chair and says, "Stay," in a firm voice, like giving a command to a puppy. Your weight in the chair greatly accents the pressure of the chain in between your ass cheeks. Fidgeting only seems to grind the links harder into you. He lets his end of the waist chain fall to the floor and starts to prepare breakfast. He pulls a hot cup of coffee out of the microwave and puts it on the table in front of you. He also puts a spoon, a jug of milk, and the sugar bowl in front of you. "Fix it how you like," he says as he uncuffs one hand.

While you fix your cup of coffee, he makes scrambled eggs and toast. He sets a plate of eggs (and a fork) before you and a plate with two slices of plane toast. He sits beside you and spreads butter on one piece of toast. He then spreads butter on one of your breasts. Then he sprinkles some cinnamon on the buttered piece of toast, and some cinnamon on your buttered breast. He does the same with the other piece of toast and the other breast. "Eat the eggs first, the toast is for dessert." He uses the fork to put a bite of eggs into your mouth and then puts the fork in your free hand and sits back to watch you eat.

He watches you eat the eggs. He seems to really enjoy watching you place the fork in your mouth and pull the eggs off of it with your succulent lips. When the eggs are gone he takes the empty plate and the fork and puts them into the sink. "Very good, We may have dessert now," he says as he pulls your chair towards his and puts a slice of toast in your mouth. Then he starts to lick the butter and cinnamon off your breasts.

Chapter Nine

He paces his licking of the butter-cinnamon mixture off your breasts to match the rate at which you eat the toast. When you start to become lost in the ecstasy of being his dessert and stop eating the toast he gave you , then he stops licking your breasts. If the bites you take are too big, then he also takes big bites, bearing down with his teeth where ever his is licking.

Once you finish the toast, he cuffs your free hand back behind you and wraps the excess waist chain around the back of the chair. While he's messing with the chains, he bumps and moves you frequently, cause the chain going between your legs to rub against your clit and anal opening.

"You must be part Chinese," he says softly, almost to himself. "A few minutes after eating you, I'm hungry again." He turns his back to you and starts rummaging around in your refrigerator. He pulls out several items: syrup, a jar of cherries, whipedcream(from the freezer), two slices bologna, mustard, mayonnaise, and a pickle. "First the nutritious stuff," he says as he puts a slice of bologna on each of your breasts. Bologna's natural texture keeping it from sliding off. He then spreads some mayo and mustard on each slice, overspreading a little bit so some of it goes onto your skin. He picks you up and places you on the edge of the table. He spreads your legs and pulls the chain to the side (causing you to slouch a bit to make the slack). He then pushes the pickle into your pussy.

He starts to fuck your pussy with the pickle, while eating the bologna off of your breasts. He eats like an animal, smearing mustard and mayo all over his face as he tries to bite down to far too far, pinching the skin on your tits as he removes pieces of sandwich-meat from you. When the bologna is all gone, he gives your breasts a final clean up (with his tongue) and pulls the pickle out of you and calmly eats it, while wiping his face off with a napkin. Then he walks out of the room.

He returns rather quickly with a pillow and places it behind you so the chain doesn't dig into your back when he lays you back on the table. "You are dessert eternal," he whispers as he starts to cover your body in syrup. Then he starts to spread the cold whip cream over your body, packing it firmly around you tits and putting a cherry on top of each one. He puts the rest of the cherries, one by one, inside your cunt.

Chapter Ten

He stands back for a moment admiring you, licking his lips as he looks up and down your body. He then starts to lick the syrup off your neck, starting at the earlobes and working his way down. Going in circles around your neck, he thoroughly cleans every square centimeter of your skin with his tongue. When your neck is clear, he gives your color bone a gentle bite and starts to lick off your shoulders. Licking from one side of your body to the other, he cleans off the sticky mess one row at a time. He continues his 'one row at a time' tactics when he reaches your breasts. His tongue pressing firmly as he goes across your chest, up and down the curves of your tits.

When he reaches the first nipple, he bites the cherry off the top, pinching the nipple as his teeth pull away. Then he licks across to the other nipple. Biting a bit deeper this time, his teeth scrape up the boob till they catch on the nipple. He forces the nipple from his clenched teeth with his tongue as he pulls the cherry away. He then continues his row by row licking, pausing for a moment to dig syrup out of your belly button with his tongue.

At your clit he sucks harder, rubbing his tongue all around every fold in the skin to make sure none of the sugary substance is left behind. His tongue probes you anus slightly to clear out any syrup that dibbled down there. Then he starts to suck very hard on you pussy. Sucking and digging with his tongue, he starts to scoop out the cherries that he placed inside. He pauses after getting a couple cherries in his mouth. He chews the cherries before swallowing them, but he rudely chews with his mouth open and gets your clit caught in his teeth every so often. He swallows the cherries with your clit in his lips, sucking your juices down his throat as the cherry juice goes down.

When the last cherry is sucked out of you, he moves to your face and pushes the last cherry between your lips with his tongue, his tongue lingering in your mouth a moment, allowing you to taste everything he just tasted. Finally he says," As thorough as I was, I think you still need a bath." He sits you back into a chair while he cleans up, washing the dishes and wiping off the table. Then he leads you by your waist chain upstairs to the bath room.

Chapter Eleven

The chain around your waist is locked to the bed post. He goes into the bathroom and starts running the water. When steam starts to waft from the bathroom, he comes out and unchains you completely, except for one set of hand cuffs around you wrists in front of you. He leads you into the steamy room and closes the door. The mirror is completely fogged. The water obviously hot, from the steam coming off of it, and the tub is half full. He pushes you toward the tub. When you hesitate to enter the hot water, he reaches down and picks up one of your ankles and places it in the water, holding it down in the water.

"Don't worry, it's to cold to scald you. You'll get used to it," he says patiently. He picks up your other foot and places it in the tub. "Sit." he commands, and pushes you gently down into the tub. Once your sitting, he moves your body around so your knees are bent and out of the water and your head is laying on the edge of the tub. He lets the water continue to fill the tub till it almost covers your breasts.

"Oops, I forget the bubbles," he says toyingly as he shuts off the water. "Why don't you start to wash while I put in some bubbles." He puts a body wash covered sponge in your hands. He then puts the end of a long straw-like tube into the water, pushing it slightly under you. Then he starts to blow into the straw. You can feel the bubbles rising along the surface of your skin. He slides the straw up and down the side of your body, gently messaging you with bubbles. He leans over you, bracing one hand on the other side of the tub to keep from falling on top of you. With the other hand, he guides the end of the straw up and down your other side, tickling you with the light touch of the bubbles. The end of the straw moves up onto your chest and press into the side of one of your breasts. The blowing turns into sucking as a tiny round hickey is put onto your breast. The straw is pulled away, making a slight popping sound as it finally releases it's suction hold on your skin. He does this several more times, putting little red marks all over your tits. Your hardened nipples seem larger than usual, compared to the tiny opening that is trying to suck them up.

The suction turns back into blowing and he moves the straw down the center of your body, pausing momentarily at your navel to blow profusely into it. The straw barely touches your clit as it goes on past, down and around to your butt crack. It comes to rest pressing slightly against your anus. As he blows into the straw, the bubbles flow up around your ass and past your clit before breaking the surface of the water. It feels almost like hundreds of tiny feathers whispering past your pussy. After doing this for a while, he raises the straw and puts it to your vaginal opening. With a sudden burst of extra air, he plunges the straw into your cunt. It's flexible enough to go deep inside without much discomfort. Once the straw is inside, he cups the hand that was guiding it around your clitoris to make sure all the bubbles escaping from your pussy breeze past right up against it. It feels like a tiny Jacuzzi party going on inside your cunt and every party guest is forced to tickle past your clit before leaving.

This goes on for some time (you don't know how long because if there was a clock visible from the tub, you probably wouldn't be concentrating on it anyway). After a while his eyes start to close a bit, as if he were tired. He passes out from hyper ventilation from blowing too much, and falls face first into your pussy.

Chapter Twelve

He just lays there, with his face in the water, his mouth resting against your pussy, for a long time. Eventually his head jerks up, and he coughs for a moment, to clear the water out of his lungs. After a bit of contemplation, he puts his face back into the water and fills his cheeks. Pressing his lips firmly against your cunt, he fills it with the water from his mouth. Holding his tongue tightly to you to hold the water in, he draws more water into his mouth and then squirts in into. You can feel the steamy hot water filling you, and spilling out past his mouth despite his tries to hold all of it in.

"I think we need something larger to plug the opening, wait here." He shakes the water from his face and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. He returns in a little bit with a large syringe and the coffeepot, which is filled with water. He puts the straw-like tube he was using earlier on the syringe and draws some water out of the coffee pot. Then he gets in the tub with you. He picks up your hips to bring your pussy up to his dick, dunking your head under water. Seeing this slight miscalculation, he lets your head back up and drains some of the water out of the tub. Then he picks up your hips again, to his cock, and thrusts it into you. He is standing and your head is resting on the tub floor, in a couple inches of warm water. Then he slides the tube ,that is on the syringe, into your cunny beside his cock. He pushes it in as far as it will go(both cock and tube). He then pushes the plunger of the syringe down, squirting hot water deep inside you. The hot water fills you and leaks back out, runniing into your butt crack and down your back.

He pulls the tube out to refill the syringe from the coffee pot. When he puts the tube back inside you, he pulls his dick out a little to allow more room inside you for the water. Again you feel the hot water being forced inside you and you feel the excess water squeezing out of you along the side of his dick. After the syringe has been emptied into you, he thrusts his cock all the way back in, forcing more water to be forced from your pussy by the pressure.

jeffy72
jeffy72
1 Followers