Enslaved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeffy72
jeffy72
1 Followers

He fills the syringe again from the coffee pot, pulls his cock out a little, fills you with hot water, and thrusts hard into, forcing water out; again and again till the pot is empty. Then, while still inside you, he bends and reaches to fill the pot up again with hot water from the tub's spicket. Then he does it again till the pot is empty, and refills the pot and does it all again. Filling the syringe from the coffee pot, pulling his cock out a little, filling you with hot water, and thrusting hard into, forcing water out.

The second to last time, his hips spasm slightly, and the last time, more then water is flushed from your cunt. When he's done flushing his cum out of you, he rolls you over on your hands and knees. You can see his cum floating in the tub water. Some of it sticking in your hair. He puts the tube into your ass, and fills your ass with hot water. He gets on his knees behind you and starts to slowly fuck your pussy. As he does you doggie style, he occasionally pulls the tube out of your ass to fill the syringe with more hot water, then puts the tube back into your ass, slowly squirting the hot water into you. After a while, he starts to squirt the water in faster and pump your pussy faster also. His speed and harshness steadily increase, till he cums in your pussy again.

He uses the syringe to flush the cum from you, again, first while he's still in you, then again after he pulls out; to make sure it's really clean. Then he stands you up and pours a pot of water over you to rinse you off. He dries you and dresses you in a short dress and high heels. Not satisfied with the length of the dress, he cuts the bottom of it off to make it shorter. Now your panties could be seen if you bend over even slightly (if he put panties on you, which he didn't). He brushes your hair and puts it back in a ponytail. Then he hand-cuffs your hands behind you and hangs a jacket over your shoulders so your hands can't be seen and sits you on the bed.

"It's almost lunch time. We're going to eat out. And don't say anything to anyone that I wouldn't want you to say, or there will be DIRE consequences," He tells you sternly while he dresses. You can tell that his trench coat is heavy with lots of items hidden in it. They may be weapons or more 'toys'.

He guides you out of the house and down the street with his arm on your shoulder. He takes you to a little pizza place that is popular with the college kids. There is a line to be seated. He stands close behind you in line. When no one is looking, he slips his hand under your dress and fingers your pussy from behind.

When it's your turn to be seated, he asks the waitress for a quite booth in the back and winks at you. The waitress smiles and takes you to a shadowy booth at the far end of the restaurant, right next to the restroom. After you're seated and the waitress leaves you with a menu, he changes the hand cuffs from behind you to in front of you. "To make it easier to eat," he mumbles. He sits right up against you. He let's you order for yourself. The meal passes without much event. One time the waitress notices the hand cuffs while you are eating. She just smiles and walks off, shaking her head.

"Odd things are easily ignored at these little college hang outs," he says, and continues eating.

When you're almost done eating, he interrupts you. "Come on," he says while urging you out of the booth. He takes you to the restroom, which is a uni-sex, one toilet water closet. He hand cuffs you to the sink. He then writes in lipstick on the mirror: "Sorority initiation, Please use condom!!" Then he puts a box of condoms on the paper towel dispenser. He then ties a gag in your mouth. You can still scream, but talking is difficult. Then he puts on a condom and fucks your ass till he cums. He drops the used condom in the trash can, zips up his pants and says: "Be a good girl, I'll be listening for you. No yelling or talking, but you may cum and moan." He leaves the small room, leaving the door slightly cracked.

After a few minutes a typical male college student comes into the little restroom with you. "Damn!" he exclaims, almost in a tone of disbelief. He urinates, then puts on a condom. He then proceeds to fuck you, with his hands on your hips to help steady his rhythm. After he cums, he puts the condom in the toilet and leaves. A few more minutes pass. A young couple comes into the bathroom, giggling and kissing. When they notice you, the girl says, "oh, excuse us." The boy then barrows a condom from the box and screws his girlfriend just inches away from you. They leave when they're done. After a few more minutes, a girl comes in. "Why didn't I think of that?" she says. She pees in the toilet and pushes you a little to the side so she can wash her hands. "Good luck!" she says as she leaves. Immediately another boy comes in. he puts on a condom and starts to fuck you. His hand go up your dress to your tits, which he fondles while he fucks you. "Thanks," he says when he's done and pops you on the ass as he leaves.

The boys start to come in regularly, one right after the other now. There must be a line out side the bathroom. Too many faces to remember, your pussy only remembering the bigger cocks. Occasionally a boy will fuck your ass, but most do your cunt.

After countless boys fucking you, you hear a commotion outside the bathroom: "End of the line," you hear someone say.

"Her time is up," you barely hear the quiet voice of your captor.

"Well I say you go to the en-aaahhh!" The boy's voice ends in a cry of pain, and you hear several sets of feet scamper off quickly. Your captor walks into the room. Looking into the condom box he says, "Two left, I must have miss counted. We'll have to find a place to use these." He unchains you from the sink, cuffs your hands behind you, and puts your jacket on your shoulders. Then he leads you out of the restaurant with one arm on your shoulders.

Chapter Thirteen

Walking to the mall takes the two of you more then an hour. When you finally get there, he chains you to a pipe out side the mall in a little, hidden alcove. He puts a gag in your mouth and tells you not to scream, he'll be back in a moment. He returns in a few minutes with a wheelchair, and puts you in it. "After being such a good girl during the walk, you deserve the rest," he says while taking the gag out and pushing you into the mall.

The first store in the mall he takes you into is a hobby shop. He looks at the role-playing books and the paintball guns. Then he looks at the painting supplies and picks up a couple small paint brushes like the kind in children's water color sets. Then he gets the store clerk to open the paint ball gun cabinet. After looking over the guns, he buys one, and the brushes, and a case of paintballs, and a compressed CO2 canister(to power the gun), and two safety masks(Paint balls hit with about the same force as a BB gun, so masks are required to protect face and ears in a paint ball game, even though it can't do much more then just sting if it hits you anywhere else).

The next store he takes you into is Spencer's novelty shop. There he buys a small vibrator, a large one, and one that has an artificial, wiggling tongue on the end of it. He also buys edible body paints, edible underwear, and a couple sets of red-fuzzy hand cuffs. When you leave that store, he uncuffs your hands from behind your back and uses the new fuzzy ones to bind each wrist to an arm of the wheel chair. "That should be more comfortable," he says as he shifts you back so your butt is against the back of the chair. Then he casually slides a finger into your ass from between the bottom of the chair's seat and it's back. He withdraws it and continues pushing you around the mall.

He walks you into Victoria's Secret, lingerie shop. The sales lady notices the large bags of previously purchased goods hanging on the back of the chair, but doesn't notice the fuzzy handcuffs. "How may I help you today?" the perky little sales lady asks cheerfully.

"We're looking for soft, lacy items to help celebrate an anniversary with," replies your captor.

"I think I can help you, right this way." She leads you to a rack filled with teddies, cat suits, and garters. He selects several in your size and asks if she can try some on. He explains that you can't move well and he has to go into the dressing room with you to help you try them on. The sales lady lets the two of you into a large dressing room(large enough to move the wheel chair around in). He undresses you and tries all the items on you, treating you like a giant doll. His erection is evident through his pants, but he doesn't do anything more sexual then casually brush against your breasts a little more then he has to. When he's done, he buys every item and has a catalog sent to your address. He does the same for several more clothing shops. Playing dress-up with you in the dressing rooms of "Sluts-R-us" type stores that sell hooker type clothing to teens.

He takes you into a few other stores, buying odds and ends like another box of condoms and a digital camera for your computer. The last stop is in the arcade. He walks around, with you, for a while in the arcade, then starts up a conversation with a couple of boys about the latest video games. After a while he asks the boys if they'd like to make a quick twenty bucks. They agree and the four of you go into a service hallway in the mall that says, "maintenance personal only."

"We have to hurry, maintenance people could be by any minute. When I pick her up, sit down in the chair and put this on." He gives one of the boys a condom. He uncuffs you from the chair( the boys are just now noticing the cuffs), and picks you up. The boy puts the condom on and sits in the chair. Your captor then sits you in the boy's lap, making sure his dick goes into your ass. Spreading your legs wide, he tells the other boy to get on his knees in front of you and fuck your pussy. Any reservations the boys might have had about this unusual situation is quickly dissolved by the lust of the moment. Standing beside the chair, your captor turns your head toward him and pulls your face onto his cock.

"You've been such a good girl today," he says as he controls the bobbing of your head with a firm grasp on your hair. The over excited boy in front of you cums way to soon. "Sex isn't truly over till the woman is satisfied. Put your tongue to her clitoris and finish what you've started," your captor instructs the boy in a firm voice. The boy is hesitant, but obeys, and starts to lick you. The boy obviously has never done this before, but any stimulation in that area feels good. Your captor decides you need a little more stimulation and reaches down into your dress to fondle your breasts. His other hand still in your hair, keeping your mouth on his dick.

When The boy's inexperienced tongue finally gets you off, your orgasm sets off one in the boy in your ass. Your muffled cries of pleasure also cause your captor to cum deep into your throat. He caresses your neck, encouraging you to swallow. A twenty dollar bill is given to each of the boys and you are pushed out of the mall. He hails a taxi and puts you in it, giving the wheel chair to a mall security guard to return to the service desk.

You are pulled onto his lap during the ride home. He fucks you from underneath, bouncing you in his lap and kneading your breasts through your dress. The cab driver almost crashes when he realizes what's going on behind him. He takes the long way to your house, giving the two of you plenty of time to cum together.

When you get home and get inside, your captor says, "Now lets have some fun with our new toys."

Chapter Fourteen

Once inside, back from your trip to the mall, your captor takes you right up to the bedroom and undresses you. He kneels you beside the bed and cuffs you to the bed post. Then he puts away all the clothing items he bought for you in their proper places. The toys he places in a box, under the bed.

"And now for an experiment. Part one: soft." He speaks in a tone of voice like he's narrating a documentary TV show. He puts you up on the bed on your back, chaining one limb to each bed post. Then he pulls out the small child's water color paint brush and touches it lightly to your cheek. He gently moves it to one ear and swirls it around your ear lobe. He continues in gentle spirals down your neck and down the center of your chest. Then he starts to circle one of your breasts with the brush. The circles become smaller and smaller till he's brushing just around your nipple.

He continues to brush lightly around your nipple, changing to figure eight strokes so to flick the bristles across the center of the nipple every so often. Then he repeats the process with the other breast, slowly and gently circling till he's flicking the small brush across the nipple. When he is thoroughly satisfied with the hardness of both nipples, he moves down your body with the brush like he's painting a soft picture; using short, light strokes. He does extra swirling around your navel and continues down ward.

He barely touches your pubic hair with the brush, then goes down the length of one inner thigh in one long stroke. After tickling your feet for a moment, he pulls the brush back up the other thigh. Starting at the bed, he rubs the brush lightly across your sexual openings to your pubic hair in one long stroke, then back down and up again. He then focuses on your clit with short, lateral strokes, barely touching you with the brush the whole time. He changes his strokes occasionally, going from side to side to up and down to small circles to figure eights. This continues till you cum from the stimulation.

Once you calm down, he takes you to the bathroom and cuffs your hands to the shower spicket. "Part two: Hard." He says as he puts a safety mask on you. He puts some duct tape on your butt crack," for safety sake" he says. You hear and odd click sound behind you then a loud "POP!" sound echoes around the bathroom tile, accompanied by a sharp sting on one ass cheek. He shot you with the paintball gun. You can feel the paint dripping down the back of your leg. "POP!" he shoots the other cheek. It's like being hit with a giant BB gun. "POP!" he shoots you again in the first cheek. The paint slowly oozing down your legs is a sharp contrast to the sting of impact. "POP!" "POP!" "POP!" "POP!" "POP!" He empties the gun on you.

His aim varies from your lower back to your upper legs. From the intensity of the stinging, you think that you are becoming quite bruised all over your ass. He turns your body slightly and lets one shot graze past your breast, barely hitting the nipple as it splats on the wall in front of you. He shoots there again, coming a little closer this time, putting a red streak down the side of your tit. He does this a few more times. Splatter from the wall hits is dotting your safety mask, making it hard to see. He turns your body to the other side and streaks up the other breast, just to keep them even.

He reloads the gun and does another volley of shots on your ass. Then he places the gun against your skin and shoots. Nothing comes out but air, but the high pressure air stings a bit too, although not as bad as when a ball hits you. He steps into the shower with you and suddenly forces his dick up your ass. He starts pounding ferociously into your ass, reaching the gun around your body to blow stinging puffs of compressed air onto your nipples. The gun runs out of air and he drops it. Then reaching around and grabbing a tit in each hands, redoubles the fierceness of his ass pounding. He squeezes harder as he cums in your ass, his hip thrusts bruising you against the tile.

When he's done, he turns on the water and washes you off. As he's drying you he asks;" So, which do you like better; Hard or soft?"

Chapter Fifteen

You are carried from the tub to the bed. "I think 'Hard' suits you better," he says as he drops you abruptly onto the bed. He pulls your wrists over your head and cuffs them together, wrapping the cuffs around the center of the head board first. He flips you onto your belly, causing your wrists to cross. A chain is attached to one ankle, which is then attached to a bed post. He makes it tight, so you can't move you leg. His motions are deliberately harsh, treating your body the way a butcher might treat a hunk of meat. Another chain is wrapped around the other leg, at the knee. He bends the knee, pressing the chain between the upper and lower leg. Then wraps more chain around the leg so it can't be straightened. He pulls the chained knee as close to the head board as it will go and attaches the chain to a headboard-bedpost.

He gives your clit one last gentle kiss, then goes off to look through the new toys, giving your ass a good "SMACK!" with the palm of his hand as he moves away. He can't decide which toy to use, so he puts all the vibrators next to you on the bed. He very unceremoniously pushes a small vibrator into your ass. With another "SMACK!" he drives it home, all the way in. After a moments thought, he forces his fingers into your ass to pry the vibrator back out. He turns on the vibrator on and pushes it back into your ass, with another "SMACK!" to drive it in. He turns on the large vibrator.

He puts the large vibrator under you, between your breasts, and leaves you for a few moments. He comes back with a roll a duct tape. He squeezes your breasts together and starts wrapping duct tape around them so their nipples stay touching each other. He then takes another vibrator (the large one still squeezed between your breasts) and tapes it so the tip is against both nipples. He turns on that vibrator too.

The tongue shaped vibrator, the one that gyrates as well as vibrates, is pushed into your pussy, up to the hilt. He starts to play with the artificial tongue, twisting it inside you, pulling it out and forcing it back into you at different angles. He smacks your ass as he plays, "POP!". Twist. Thrust. Thrust. "POP!" Thrust. Twist. "POP!" He moves the plastic, wiggling tongue faster and faster, smacking your ass with his other hand in rhythm with the thrusting. He keeps this up for a while, smacking and thrusting, till the sight of your trussed up and abused body is too much for him to stand. His dick is so hard it's about to burst.

He puts the tongue shaped dildo between his legs. Lining it up so that the tip of the tongue is even with the tip of his cock. Then he shoves both into your cunt at once. Forcing both objects into you as far as they will go, then pulling them out and forcing them in again. He starts to fuck you with both, hard and fast. Getting harder. Getting faster. One hand holding the plastic tongue in place between his legs. The other grabs onto your hair, pulling your head up, Using your hair as a rein to steady his upper body while he thrusts into you. He keeps getting faster and thrusting harder till he reaches the limits of his body. He keeps going at that frantic rate till you feel his warm slime burst into your cavity.

He pulls out of you, both dick and dildo. His fingers probe into your ass to pry the small vibrator free. He props the small vibrator up under you with some pillows so it presses against your clit. "This is messy. Clean it." He says as he's forcing the tongue shaped vibrator into your mouth. It doesn't even bother to turn it off. The wiggling tongue puts as much love juices outside your mouth as inside. Once you've sucked the tongue clean as best you can he throws it aside and straddles your stretched out arms.

"Now me. Make sure it comes out clean and hard," He says as he puts his dick into your cum dripping face. It's started to soften, but your lips' stimulation quickly reverses that. As his dick gets back to full firmness, his hips start to move back and forth. With a fist full of hair in each hand, he starts to fuck your mouth. After a while of sucking and gagging, he pulls out of your mouth and squirts cum all over your face. He puts his cock back into your mouth, letting you suck down the rest of his cum. When your done, he unchains you and lets you clean up. He wipes his cum from your face and lets you lick it from his fingers. While you wipe and lick up the rest of the cum, he rips the duct tape off your breast.

jeffy72
jeffy72
1 Followers