Enslaved & Degraded Ch. 01

Story Info
Mystery romantic getaway takes strange turn for couple.
3.4k words
4.27
88.7k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 07/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I realized this wasn't an ordinary spa hotel when we were met at the front desk by an attractive woman (her name tag read "Monique") clad entirely in a business attire flanked by two well-built men in tight t-shirts and jeans. After confirming our reservation, Monique directed us to place our luggage on the table in front of her and remove all of our clothes "for sanitary reasons." When we balked slightly at this, she raised one eyebrow. "Use the dressing screens, if you feel modest. There are gowns provided as well." Sensing no choice about the matter, my wife and I complied. Behind the screens, we found two sheer hospital gowns, opening at the back, and put them on. We placed our clothes, wallets, watches and jewellery in a large plastic bag provided and returned to the desk.

Julia, my wife, and I have been married for ten years. Life has been good to us, but somehow, our sex life had dwindled in the last while. That is until a couple of friends of ours, Pete and Michelle, gave us this mysterious gift, a reservation at a remote spa for adult couples. The card simply read, "Let our highly professional staff take CONTROL of your pleasure and relaxation" along with dates and directions. "It has done wonders for our marriage" Michelle added with an impish grin as we read the card. We had always suspected that Pete and Michelle experimented a great deal sexually, thanks to sly hints they dropped from time to time, but Julia and I were little too shy to ever do more than quickly change the subject.

Now, though, here we were, in these light gowns, being led into the next chamber, by the mysterious desk clerk and one of her sidekicks. (The other had disappeared with all of our belongings which, we had been assured, we wouldn't be needing this weekend). The next room had a large shower in it. In a tone that brooked no argument, Monique told us to get in it. Something about the tone of her voice kept getting darker and more aggressive and, while I'd normally find this irritating, just now I was feeling pretty excited. Julia's breathing indicated to me that she was finding this pretty hot as well. I never thought I'd say this, but it was fun being ordered around!

We walked into the shower with our gowns on, causing Monique to growl in irritation. "The gowns?" she sneered. This time we hesitated too long and she glanced at her henchman. He calmly walked up to me and yanked on the gown. The thing must have been made out of paper, because it just tore off. Then he headed toward my wife, who shrunk away. I protectively made as if to stop him, but he simply pushed me aside and lunged for Julia's gown, tearing it off as she shrieked. Julia is an attractive woman. Tall, slender with longish blond hair, at 41, she has kept her body in marvellous shape. I momentarily admired her as she frantically tried to cover herself with her hands. This exciting situation already made me desire her like I hadn't in years. Indeed, I belatedly realised my cock was rising to the occasion just as the shower door slammed shut, and was locked! Monique came up to other side the glass wall and looked us over.

"That little display was a mistake," she announced, "You'll pay for it." With that she turned a switch and a torrent of hot water poured on us. We barely had time to scream before the water abruptly switched to freezing cold. This went on for about ten minutes switching back and forth, until we were reduced to tears, huddled on the floor in the corner of the shower. After a long blast of the coldest water yet, it finally ended and the door was thrown open. Sitting on the floor, holding Julia, both of us completely drenched, felt incredible. I couldn't believe how turned on I felt, even though my penis was now shrivelled to a quarter of its normal size. Julia, her chest heaving and her nipples erect was as sexy looking to me right now as I had ever seen her.

Unfortunately, this momentary glow didn't last. Both of the bruisers from the front door entered the shower and dragged us out, on our hands and knees, to the centre of the room. Ball gags were put on us. Then we were swiftly blindfolded. Completely deprived of sight, I could still hear Julia breathing hard next to me as we waited in excitement for what was to happen next. I could hear a door opening and someone walked in. Stiletto heels clicked on the tile floor, slowly circled us, then stopped in front of us.

"So this is slave Julia and... slave Thomas," a new female voice with a slight accent calmly spoke. I felt my gut tighten at the mention of my name with "slave" in front of it.

"Correct, madam." said Monique, "There has already been some insubordination. Mainly on the slut's part. But he also resisted."

"Very poor form," said this new voice, "Ah well. Slut! Slave Julia! This is your new mistress speaking. Mistress Elizabeth. Do you hear me?" Julia tried to speak, but of course she was gagged. "For now, dear, just moan once for yes and twice for no. Do you know how to moan or shall I teach you?" There was silence. Julia clearly didn't know whether to answer yes or no to this question. "I asked you a question you worthless whore! When I ask a question I want an answer. Now, do you know how to moan?" There was a slight pause and then I heard Julia let out a timid moan. "That won't do at all, slut. Not at all. I see now that I do have to teach you." I heard scuffling. Julia seemed to have been pushed to the floor. I don't know what happened next, but she let out a very loud desperate moan. "That's much better," said Mistress Elizabeth. I sensed her kneeling down between me and Julia and she spoke in a low voice. "Now then, bitch. From now on, you are my property. Do you understand?" Julia let out a soft moan. I heard a slap and Julia yelped. "Louder. Do you understand?" Julia let out a louder, plaintive moan. "As my property, you will have a simple life doing exactly what I say, won't you?" Julia moaned. "You'll follow your mistress's orders. You'll suck whomever I tell you to, whenever I tell you to. You'll be sucked if I desire it. You'll fuck whomever I command and you'll be fucked when and by whom I say. Isn't that right you filthy whore?" after a very short pause, Julia let out a resigned moan. Mistress continued in a whisper, "And make no mistake. You will be fucked. And you will be fucked often." Julia made no sound except heavy, excited breathing. "Good girl. Now I'm taking the gag and blindfold off you so you can see your mistress." There was a short pause while this was done. "There. Isn't that better? Say 'yes, Mistress Elizabeth'."

Julia breathed out "Yes, Mistress Elizabeth," sounding as though she were on the brink of orgasm.

"Now look up, dear, at your mistress. Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, Mistress." There was a sound and then "Yes, Mistress Elizabeth."

"Now avert your eyes, slut. Lick my feet. Now." I heard licking and slurping sounds as Mistress continued "Monique I think this one is trainable. Let's get her shaved and try her out." I could hear Julia being picked up and moved to another part of the room.

"No, no!" she protested.

"Perhaps. I spoke too soon." Said Mistress Elizabeth. "Let's be clear about this you worthless, loose whore. I say what happens here. You do as you're told and speak when spoken to... or else." I hear a snapping sound like a whip cracking. Julia started whimpering. "Now, these boys are going to shave your pussy. Is that alright with you, slave?"

"But... Mistress..."

"Wrong answer! Put the gag back on her, lads and tie her up. Now, these boys are going to shave you. Because they are good and you are not, I'll let them lick whatever they shave. If you behave, I'll let you watch while they do the same to the slave who used to be your husband." I shivered. "Thought I forgot about you didn't you, slave Thomas?"

I cringed. I didn't know what else to do, dripping wet, on my hands and knees, blindfolded and gagged. I heard the rapid clicking of Mistress's heels as she walked around behind me. Suddenly I felt a latex-gloved hand grab my cock and balls firmly. I shuddered as another gloved finger pressed against my rectum. All at once, she squeezed my cock and balls while pressing the finger up my ass. I screamed against the ball gag and collapsed to the floor. Mistress kept her hands in place and spoke softly but firmly, "He's a slow learner. Monique, hold him like this will you?" I felt momentary relief as the gloved hands released me. They were immediately replaced by Monique hands, however, and the grip and the pressure of Monique's finger in my ass was just as firm. A gloved hand reached to gently grasp my throat from behind and Mistress spoke softly into my ear. "Now listen to me carefully, fuck-slut slave-boy. I won't be nearly so lenient with you as I was with that sweet piece of ass that used to be your wife. Everything I said to her also applies to you, and vice versa, if I say so. What's good for the gander is good for the goose." As she said 'goose' Monique drove her finger even deeper into my ass, for emphasis. I squealed. "How pathetic he is" remarked Mistress, "No tolerance for pain at all. No wonder his wife is such a slut in need of a good fuck. She clearly isn't going to get it from this worthless pussy." Monique leaned closer so her lips were practically touching my ear and whispered softly "Are you ready to be shaved?"

I grunted twice causing mistress to chuckle, "Oh yes, I think so. Monique, boys. Let's get him cleaned up."

Monique pulled her finger out of my ass so fast it hurt almost as much as it did on the way in. I was lifted to my feet numerous hands and my arms were shackled to manacles hanging from the ceiling. I stood helplessly spreadeagled as my ankles were tied to points on the floor. I felt some sort of cream being spread all over me. The whole thing seemed so surreal I felt like I was losing consciousness until I felt the razors on my skin, all over my skin, shaving my body completely including my ass and around my balls. When they were finished I was sprayed with cold water from a hose, washing off the cream and shrinking my penis again. Finally the restraints were released and I fell to the floor. The gag was removed. My face was level with the floor as the blindfold was lifted. Before my eyes was a pair of black stiletto shoes. Mistress Elizabeth!

"Look up, slave." she ordered. I slowly turned my head up to see the woman who had me under her control. She had dark skin, wore fishnet stockings, a black PVC mini skirt and bra. The PVC gloves and studded collar completed the outfit. She had long legs, large breasts, long hair and a cruel expression on her face. In her hand was a leather riding crop. "Get up on your knees. Now." I scrambled to my knees and someone, Monique, grabbed my wrists and handcuffed them behind me. Mistress Elizabeth stood before me with her crotch just inches away from my face. "You want to be a good boy don't you, Thomas?"

"Yes, Mistress Elizabeth." I quickly blurted.

"That's good." She held something up. "Do you know what this is, slut?" I waited too long to reply and felt the sharp lash of her crop against one of my nipples. "Answer when spoken to, you worthless fuck. This is called a butt-plug. It's going to help make your ass nice and ready to be fucked."

I started to say, "Mistress, no, please..." but was slapped across the mouth by the crop. Mistress knelt down in front of me and grabbed my balls.

"If you want to keep these, slut-boy, you'll watch that mouth of yours. It should only open when I tell it to, got that?"

"Yes Mistress Elizabeth."

"Better. Now I was going to lubricate this but since you can't fucking behave, here you go." She pressed my face down to the tile floor and shoved the plug up my ass. I couldn't help making a sound of pain. "That's right, bitch. It hurts, doesn't it? DOESN'T IT?"

"Yes, Mistress Elizabeth!"

"From now on, every time you fuck up, that slut your wife will get a double punishment. Do you want her to pay for your fucking mistakes, asshole?"

"No Mistress Elizabeth."

"Then you had better not fuck up again. Now, you're going to learn how to suck cock and get fucked like a good little whore, aren't you Thomas?"

"Yes, Mistress Elizabeth"

"Good." She fastened a collar around my neck and attached a chain to it. "Now turn around."

I shifted on my knees until I was facing the opposite direction. Across the room from me, Julia was shackled to the wall and gagged. Her arms and legs were spread wide. The two men, now completely naked, were taking turns sucking on her nipples and her now bare pussy. Her eyes met mine for an instant, telling me she was okay. Then they rolled back and she continued wriggling and moaning as the 'torture' continued. Mistress Elizabeth grabbed me by my leash and dragged me over to Julia's crotch.

"Now, slut-boy, do this bitch a favour and moisten her pussy for me." Julia already seemed quite moist but there was no arguing here as my face was planted into her bare pussy. I lapped eagerly at her juices, feeling my cock rise once again to full attention. Julia shivered, shuddered and moaned through the gag as I worked away at her cunt until Mistress pulled my head back and placed an enormous, double headed dildo in its place. Julia nearly jumped out of the shackles as Mistress worked it in deeper and deeper. Then she pulled it out and reversed it.

"Now, Thomas, your first lesson in cock-sucking. Take that in your mouth." Nervously, I opened my mouth and took as much of the dildo as I could without gagging. I could still taste Julia's juices on it, which made it seem more palatable, and before long I was sucking away, my face only inches away from my wife's pussy.

Next, the men unshackled Julia and lowered her to the floor. I noticed they had placed a collar around her neck that had the words "fuck me" on it. I could only imagine that I had something similar or worse written on mine. It was hard to believe that we had been so completely enslaved and humiliated in such a short time. Julia was brought to her hands and knees in front of me facing away. Her body was covered in sweat by now, and just the smell of her made me want to fuck her right there.

Mistress had other plans, however.

Brandishing a second butt-plug like the one currently residing in my ass, Mistress Elizabeth knelt beside Julia. "Have you ever fucked slave-Julia up the ass, boy?" she asked me. I was embarrassed. I had always been curious, but we had never tried such a thing.

"Uh, no mistress." I replied.

"Well, well. Then it's past time we initiated that sweet ass of hers, don't you think, slut-boy?"

I hesitated. Glancing at Julia, I could see she was trembling with excitement. But I had waited too long to answer. Mistress grabbed one of my nipples between two gloved fingers and twisted, hard until I yelped in pain. "You stupid fucker. You never learn. Now. What did I tell you would happen to her when you fucked up?"

"That...uh...that she would be punished double." I blurted out.

"Very good." With a final savage twist, she released my nipple and turned to Julia. She took one of Julia's nipples with each hand and twisted both at the same time. My wife whimpered and convulsed slightly, but otherwise managed to control herself. "You understand, darling, that you useless fuck-slut husband left me no choice but to do this to you. You'll have to find a way to repay him for that, later." She released her hands. "Now, you're going to be fucked in the ass. Not by him, of course." She chuckled, "after all, he hardly deserves it. No first we'll use this butt-plug, and then... well, we'll see. Still, to make things easier on you, I'm going to allow him to lubricate your ass, with his tongue. But only if you say 'please.' So, what do you say?"

"Please mistress, please." Julia gasped.

"Please what?"

"Please let him... lubricate... my ass... with his tongue. Mistress. Please."

Hearing Julia say something so dirty nearly made me cum right then and there.

"Very well, you slut-whore. I'll let him do it. But I want to hear you keep saying 'thank, you mistress' while he does it. As soon as you stop, so does he." Mistress pushed my head toward Julia's ass. "Do a good job, slave-Thomas, because that's the only lubrication she's going to get today."

I gently took Julia's cheeks in my hands and spread them open. I lowered my head to her opening and rimmed it with my tongue. Julia started gasping, "Thank you mistress, thank you mistress" over and over and I plunged my tongue deeper into her hole. It's strange, but I don't think I had ever felt more deeply in love with her than at this moment.

Perhaps my enjoyment was too visible, because Mistress soon pulled me back and replaced my tongue with the butt-plug, causing Julia to shudder with the new sensation.

"There, there, you two," Mistress purred in a strangely sweet voice, "you have done well. Just relax now. All that hard work! Here have a drink." The men brought us glasses of clear liquid.

"Thank you, Mistress, oh thank you, thank you." Julia and I fell over ourselves in our gratitude to Mistress for her mercy. We straightened on our knees side by side in front of her. Naked, shaved, humiliated; it didn't matter. With her sudden kindness it was as if Mistress had erased all of the torment that had come before.

"Shhh. There, there." she whispered, "just relax and drink up."

I had not realised how thirsty I was. We each took a glass of water and downed it. Monique had placed some large cushions on the floor and Julia and I set ourselves upon them gingerly because of the butt plugs. Gradually, the sense that we wearing nothing but collars was returning along with the humiliation we had just endured. Here we were, enslaved and degraded at the feet of these two women and their helpers. How could this have happened?

That's when I tried to stand up and realised I couldn't move my legs. My arms had become numb dead weight as well. I was beginning to feel light-headed. What had they put in that water?

My wife slumped to the floor just seconds before I did. I could see that her eyes were closed, then mine shut but I could still hear Mistress' voice.

"Monique, you idiot. They're passing out. You mixed too strong a dose. They're meant to be paralysed, not unconscious!"

"I'm so sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me."

"Oh, it's all right, Monique. You have much to learn. Well, I suppose that's enough for today, anyway. What do you think so far?"

"He's a talented ass-licker, Mistress. Will he perform as well on anyone?"

"He will when we're finished with him. And she'll have her uses, too. But they both need much more training and there's so little time."

"Can we push them much harder without breaking their spirits, Ma'am?"

"Oh, yes. Monique, why don't you run the session tomorrow? It will be excellent practice for you."

"If it pleases you, Mistress."

"It does. There's something so pathetic about these two. Monique, make me a copy of tomorrow's video tape... and today's. Then we can review your work together later."

In my last shred of consciousness, I thought 'tape?' Then I was out.

To Be Continued