Enslaved by Marilyn

Story Info
Naive boy is disciplined.
1.4k words
4.06
103.1k
34

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes I was nervous. As I climbed the steps to her door I knew what was ahead. She sounded really nice on the phone and I needed the money so here I was. After all she would look at the human body in a detached, analytical way. Wouldn't she? It was all business for her surely? After ringing the doorbell I stood and waited. Then as the key turned in the lock I cast my eyes upon a very beautiful woman. She must have been in her late 40's with short blonde hair that was immaculately styled. She smiled in a very pleasurable and welcoming way and in to her house I went.

As I walked past I caught the aroma of the most fresh smelling perfume. By now I had entered her room and I almost gasped in excitement.

"Hi I'm Marilyn."

Before me was a truly stunning lady. She was wearing a pink stylish suit jacket that perfectly showed the contours of her ample bosom. A soft, black skirt revealing her wide hips and the skirt, stopping just below the knee showed her curvy calves in the most lovely, sheer black stockings.

"Hi I'm Josh" I stammered.

"Good. Lets get down to business. Have you done this before?"

"Er No" I replied.

"Good, I like to start off with a boy who will follow my every order and if I'm satisfied and that's only if I'm satisfied, can then reap my rewards."

This excited me enormously. I could only imagine what that might be.

"OK strip now, there's a good boy. Everything off and fold your clothes in a neat pile."

I firstly removed my t-shirt to reveal my bare chest. The shoes then followed as I tried to kill some time before the inevitable. Then nervously I fumbled my hands onto my jeans and all too quickly they were off.

"I think you've forgotten something sweetheart" said Marilyn in a rather stern tone.

So off came my boxers and now here I stood naked head to toe with this delicious lady observing me. I felt the sweat trickle down my forehead as my exposure was complete.

"That's very good, now I won't be shaving your body hair this time as we haven't enough time but I'm sure you'll look quite lovely when that occurs. Upstairs now" she commanded.

This took me by surprise as I ascended the stairs whilst looking at her beautiful legs. She guided me by the hand and I felt very excited. She had taken me out of the security of the living room and into unknown territory and now I was even more separated from my clothes. Despite that, being naked felt very nice and I so much wanted her to like my body.

She sat down on a very stylish couch with curved wooden trimming which almost matched the curves of her stunning figure. Here I stood with the overwhelming awareness of my genitals hanging in front of me. I knew there was no turning back. I very much wanted to get a hard on but the fear of this occurring meant it wouldn't happen (hopefully). However, I believe the message of arousal must have reached my cock somehow as it did seem to be hanging lower than usual.

"Ok" she said as she stood up. "Hop onto the sofa and find a position you like."

I lay with my back against the back corner of the sofa with my arm on the arm of the sofa. Both my legs were apart with my right leg resting on the base of the sofa and my left leg against the back of it.

"That's really lovely" she said softly. "I'm so glad you came. So many men are scared to be alone with a woman like this. The male body is so fascinating to observe. I've spent many years painting and examining all different shapes and sizes. I adore the vulnerability of a nude young man in my presence. Does your girlfriend know of this?"

"Erm no, well I don't have a girlfriend" I replied.

"You don't have one? Young men need a certain type of woman in their lives. One who will shape them and mould them. Preferably older. An older lady is definitely the best policy. One who will control you, discipline you but will also reward you."

I shivered inside at these words. I found myself mesmerised by her beauty and the way she was beginning to control me. It just felt nice. With my curiosity getting the better of me, I enquired

"What do you work as?"

"A full time artist. I used to be a teacher but left to follow my desires and dreams."

"Oh what did you teach?"

"I taught Biology but also was a senior teacher specialising in discipline."

"In discipline" I replied "At what kind of school?"

"At an all boys school. The problematic boys were sent to my office and there I would spend a hour in a full disciplinary session with them."

"What happened?" I enquired.

"Well these boys would be stripped, severely reprimanded and spanked. It was a very important role within the school. It was so cute how they would squirm and cry. The boys that took my discipline bravely would be rewarded with a kiss at the end. Particularly the cute ones."

The thought of receiving a kiss from Marilyn seemed like the most rewarding thing I could ever wish for. Just to share that brief moment of contact between us. For that split second she would be mine and her tender lips would reward me with the most beautiful gift.

"Wow, I wonder how the spanking was for them" I uttered in astonishment.

"Well you will be finding out at the end of this session. You are a very naughty boy prying into my professional affairs and you will not be doing that again will you Josh?"

"Er no Marilyn" I replied.

"From now you shall refer to me as Mistress OK?"

"Erm Yes Mistress."

"Come on don't be so scared" she assured me softly. "This will do you no harm at all and I think you'll enjoy submitting to me. This will be incorporated into our future sessions."

I felt strangely aroused by this. Once the portrait session was over we both prepared for my spanking session. I knew I was for it but part of me was very excited and felt honoured that this beautiful voluptuous woman was giving me all her attention. As I was about to face my fate a strange but welcome happening occurred. She removed her skirt to reveal to me her most heavenly thighs. I had treasured every glance at her lower legs but now her solid, toned legs were mine to savour.

As she sat waiting to punish me I was ordered to lay myself across her lap. She moved her lovely thighs so my cock was resting between her legs and squeezed her thighs together so to hold me in place. It was amazing to feel my cock touching the sheer silky texture of her stockings. I had completely surrendered to her in body, mind and spirit. Surprisingly she started to softly caress my arse. I liked this very much. She was now stroking the hairs on my arse and running her fingers through them. She stroked down the back of my thighs and around my hips. It was such a restful feeling.

I loved being in physical contact with her and it was an overwhelming feeling of safety and protection. My mind drifted off to lush, rolling green fields with flowing streams and the heavenly sound of birds tweeting as she still softly caressed my very tender butt.

It was then that I felt the first blow.

"SMACK" followed by another and then more quick successions of spanks.

"You're a very naughty boy aren't you slaveboy?"

"Yes Mistress" I replied.

SMACK..."you are a very nosey little wanker aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You like looking at my legs don't you?"

"Yes Mistress I do."

SMACK..."You are honoured that I give my time to naughty little boys like you!"

SMACK..."Yes Mistress I am very honoured."

You like this don't you slaveboy?"...SMACK.

"Yes Mistress, I like this very much". I gasped as the pain continued from both her delicate but powerful hands.

"Tell me how good it feels"

"Oh it feels so nice Mistress!"...SMACK

"Good" she said. "You've been a very good model and slave for me and you look so cute with that little pink bottom". I blushed. "Have you enjoyed yourself?"

"Yes Mistress very much so" I answered.

"Good, same time next week" she said smiling at me in an affectionate way.

"Most certainly" I beamed back at her. With that she kissed me on the cheek and at that I knew I was truly devoted to her.