Enslaved by Marilyn Ch. 06

Story Info
CFNM pool party goes swimmingly well.
2.5k words
4.07
35.5k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/06/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare be late for the party." That's what was ringing in my ears when I left my lovely Mistress Marilyn's house. It was the type of warning that I took with the seriousness it deserved. So here I was sitting on her floor at the exact time I had been told to arrive. That was the least I owed my Superior Angel Goddess. I didn't know what to expect from the pool party. All I knew was that the theme would be CFNM. Would the men be in chastity. Would they be fully shaven like myself. Would there be punishment sessions or was it simply men who liked to be naked around beautiful clothed women?

"I'll bet you enjoyed last week Josh?"

"Oh yes Mistress, it was fantastic!"

"You and Stacey seemed to get on well."

"Yes she's a lovely girl, but not as lovely as you Mistress! Nobody could be!"

"You naughty little charmer!" laughed Marilyn. "Yes she seems to like you despite you rejecting her advances!"

"You know about that?"

"Yes of course I do. She offered you a handjob and you said no. Such a loyal boy. I put her up to it to test your loyalty. You don't really think a pretty girl like her would be interested in a little wanker like you?" The question really didn't need answering. "I don't need to warn you on how to behave at this gathering. I have you well drilled on how a young man should serve a superior woman. Sure I do?"

"Yes Mistress you have taught me well". How I loved it when she laid down the law to me. Whatever compliments that came my way were usually followed by put downs and that's what I needed and deserved. What was I other than a naked nobody who had been fortunate enough to be enslaved by Marilyn?

It was now time to leave and a taxi came to collect us both. We snuggled close to each other in the back seat. Marilyn and I sat and held hands much to the interest of the driver who stole sneaky looks in his mirror. It felt nice. That was another side of Marilyn I found so sexy. She clearly had a mischievous, playful side that enjoyed getting a reaction. Clearly both of us enjoyed the fact an older woman and younger man being seen to be in a physical relationship was something rather kinky and we both enjoyed the thrill. We were driven to the edge of town and then through a succession of long country roads till we reached a very large and secluded residence. The gates automatically opened and we drove up the lane before reaching what was, a quite stunning mansion.

"Come on honey, get out there's good boy!" commanded Marilyn.

"I wouldn't dare be anything else."

At this moment Debbie, the lady of the manor, opened the door and greeted us. With tomato-red, dyed shoulder length hair, a cheeky smile and eyes that glittered like diamonds, she must've been in her early 40's. She wore a silk dressing gown and a pair of flip flops. Debbie and Marilyn clearly got on very well.

"So this is your loverboy?"

"No, no I don't shag him, I just spank him," Marilyn replied.

"And I'll bet he enjoys that!"

"We both do!" Marilyn and I replied at the same instant to which we all laughed.

Entering the building, we passed by a spiral marble staircase along a corridor and through several rooms that finally led to two doors. On the left was the male changing room and the other was the female changing room. I entered my designated room to which I encountered a thick set man in his 50's. With a course weathered face and equally rough body, my main focus was on the thick rope that swayed between his legs. His potato sack looked like it was straining under the weight of carrying his testicles that were of planet sized proportions.

"Hello young man, pleased to meet you I'm Frank."

"Oh you're married to Linda. I met her last week."

"I know," said Frank smiling and winking.

I quickly stripped to reveal my comparatively smooth and delicate body. I was required to shower before being poolside which I duly did. Once dry, the door opened and standing in front of me was Marilyn. Clinging to her every contour was a gold shiny spandex swimsuit. I gasped. How I wanted to hold her, kiss her on the lips and caress her body in the smooth fabric.

"Hello there, Frank."

"Hi Marilyn, I was just getting to know your fella here."

"OK Josh stand straight! Time for your genital inspection!" Now such a thing had never before taken place but this was Marilyn clearly making a public show; I liked that. She proceeded to examine my scrotum and lift and stretch my dick which was beginning to stir.

"Erm I'll leave you to it," said Frank as he scurried away.

We then headed, holding hands, for the room which housed the pool. It was a large glass roofed building complete with patio doors leading to an outdoor pool also. There was a minibar, tables, chairs and an exercise bike. Debbie was the first to greet us. With dressing gown now removed, I gasped at her delicious figure squeezed tightly into a stunning PVC swimsuit. Low cut and revealing her amazing tits, I tried to keep my composure, fighting the early stages of arousal.

"I can't believe you don't shag him Marilyn! I'm sure if you too had sex it would be electric!"

"Yes well he's always begging me but if he's good I allow him to masturbate for me."

"I suppose he gets regular erections?"

"Yes he does Debbie!"

"It's a good, healthy sign for a young man to have a regular, hard cock!"

"Turn and show Debbie your pink bottom darling," ordered Marilyn. I turned and Debbie gave me a playful smack on the bottom.

We joined Frank and three other men who to my surprise looked frighteningly similar. All had sand papered skin like autumn leaves, all had huge cocks with veins like tree roots under a pavement and all were startlingly ugly. With my shaven and in comparison tiny genitals, I wondered if when a man turned say 45, did his cock automatically turn huge? Middle aged men always seem to have enormous dicks. These guys may have been wealthy businessmen, they may have had cocks that were hanging over twice the length of mine (though Frank led the way) but ultimately they were, in my eyes, very ugly and I relished my role as the young, fresh bodied guest. However, I knew they were enjoying the aforementioned traits they had over me as youth and middle age sized each other up.

Quickly we were joined by the sexy/frumpy Linda who looked very pretty in a blue swimsuit revealing her lily-white skin and two other ladies with brown, shoulder length hair, who weren't as sexy but would still be worth serving for any eager submissive.

After introductions, kisses and handshakes, a toast was performed,

"To clothed women!" proclaimed Debbie's husband Mike, who had the appearance of shady used car dealer, though he was clearly a bigger player than that.

"To ladies in bathing costumes surrounded by beautiful, nude men!" proclaimed Linda. I couldn't think of a better subject to celebrate.

As the mingling got under way the blokes all converged to discuss business issues and shares. The women discussed clothes, people, holidays and their bodies.

"Josh sweetheart, come and give Mama a foot massage! There's a good boy!" said Marilyn. I was ordered onto my knees and told to gently massage her sexy feet. This was such a thrilling task to perform, particularly in public. Unsurprisingly my cock hardened as it always did where feet and legs were concerned. I had the distinct feeling that this performance had caused a moment of mild shock amongst the group. I loved the fact that Marilyn could be so outrageous and this was our little moment as a couple to have a bit of fun. "Oh yes that is just fantastic honey!" she delighted in telling everyone. Linda sat viewing this with an air of huffiness, probably at not being centre of attention but the lovely Debbie sat and smiled, clearly loving watching the Mistress and submissive at work. Once finished massaging I was ordered to kiss each foot and I stayed crouched till my erection had subsided.

"Marilyn can I borrow this young man for a few minutes to move some chairs indoors for me?" Debbie asked.

"Of course you can darling!"

I was taken by Debbie to the side of the outside pool where I was told to stack three chairs and carry them into the ladies changing room. The room was about one-and-a-half times the size of the men's room and through an open door I could see a toilet. There was also a shower cubicle for two and several lockers. I put the chairs down.

"Thank you for helping me Josh."

"You're welcome Debbie." I felt queasy in the presence of a woman I was so strongly attracted to. I had to fight the urges that my body was transmitting to me. My judgement was saying, "No" but my body was saying, "Yes."

Suddenly Debbie gently placed both hands on my chest before moving them down onto my hips.

"You're so strong," she said softly. My cock immediately registered its interest. I placed my hands onto her sides thus touching her PVC swimsuit. She then kissed me on the cheek as my cock continued to salute her beauty. Stepping backwards smiling, she uttered,

"I knew you fancied me!" And that was that. She turned and left the room and now I was left standing alone in the ladies changing room with a cock of granite. What if Marilyn came in. How would I explain this? She'd seen me enter the room with Debbie! Panic stricken, I headed for the door at the back of the room where I could escape into the house but it was locked. I considered locking myself in the toilet but knew I would be in much trouble for using the ladies toilet. Finally, I went down on my knees and placed my forehead onto the floor tiles; if Marilyn saw me I would feign having a stomach ache. After spending several minutes in this position, my erection had subsided and I rejoined the party.

The guys were now together in the pool. I deliberately didn't look at Debbie and entered the pool also. Warm and welcoming, the water so soothingly surrounded my most delicate parts and I swam several lengths doing the breast stroke. I loved how my butt was exposed for all the ladies to observe. Then I turned and did the backstroke thus exposing my genitals once more for their interested eyes. It felt like such a naughty thing to do!

"You having a good time?" enquired Frank as I finally took a rest.

"Yes I'm loving this. It's amazing to be at a gathering like this!"

"It is, especially with such beautiful women!" said Frank. I looked over at his wife Linda and thought he had done not bad.

"It'd be great if society embraced men being kept naked by their women," I stated.

"That's the way it's headed," Frank surmised. "Men used to be the bosses but as time moves on, the men are becoming more domesticated and the women are becoming more domineering! Fine by me!"

As I stretched out my legs as I was truly living my dream, completely at the beck and call of my dominant Mistress.

However, suddenly the feel good atmosphere changed.

"Frank you fucking limp-dick loser pussy, what time did I tell you to be out the pool by?" asked an incensed Linda, her face flushed with rage. Looking flustered, Frank looked up at the clock. it read 4:05.

"Oh it was 4:00 you told me sweetheart." Frank then dived across the pool to where he climbed out the pool before towelling his rough body.

"I'm so sorry petal!" As Frank began his sentence of excuses, "SLAP!" Linda smacked him across the face, hard! Frank cowered making high pitched noises.

"When will you bloody well learn?" Linda continued. Frank stood in front of her before the order, "Lift your penis!" was given. Frank did as was instructed, showing the true size of his giant scrotum and Linda promptly kneed him full force in the balls! Frank moaned in the way only someone in real pain truly could before collapsing onto all fours. His body, voided of all strength was cradled by the floor and his head had turned red with protruding veins. "On your feet gimp!" snapped Linda and he immediately sprung up and was again given the order, "Lift your penis!": The same followed. Seeing this, I felt bad for Frank. He was the only guy who had talked to me and made me feel welcome and here he was being publicly degraded. However, despite my shock and uneasiness at viewing this, I knew there was a part of me that was excited by seeing a woman's command over her submissive husband. Having been ordered to his feet again, Linda grabbed him by the cock and hauled him to the changing rooms threatening, "Wait till I get you home!" and "You're going to spend the next days locked under the stairs!" to which Frank continually apologised and the watching ladies laughed.

"What do you make of that. Funny eh?" commented Mike.

"No I didn't find it funny at all."

"Hey don't worry about Frank, he's into all that stuff. Linda treats him very mean."

"Yeah I've noticed!"

"There's been times we've been at their house and Frank has got her coffee wrong, put sugar in it or something and Linda hates that. She continually alters what she wants in her coffee to catch him out. I remember she once used his cock to stir the hot coffee as his punishment!"

"I suppose that's one drawback of having a dick that size!" I commented. "Linda gets her coffee well stirred!"

Things then quickly came to a close and each man was called separately into the ladies changing room to masturbate in front of them. I sat on the tiled floor with all four ladies watching me from their benched position.

"Come on Josh. You can do it! There's a good boy!" they said as words of encouragement. However, I really didn't need any encouragement.

"Now Josh, I want to see these lovely little testes emptied!" commanded Debbie and that was enough to send me over the edge. My dick started spluttering as I reached a new high of orgasmic heaven. "Aw he's having his little orgasm!" they called out. It was an orgasm to match the occasion as I bleached over the tiled floor. It had been a wonderful day and that was the perfect ending.

I don't know if the same could be said for what Linda had in store for poor Frank.