Enslaved by My Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Kara is dominated in front of her husband's coworker.
1.9k words
4.08
107.7k
25
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 08/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith ravaged my virgin ass the night before, then promptly went to bed. I passed out on the kitchen floor in a puddle of my sweat and Keith's cum with more of his cum slowly leaking out of my ass. I woke up the next morning to a foot in my side. Keith stood looming over me.

"Where's my breakfast, slut?" He demanded. I scurried about making him bacon and eggs while he sat at the table outlining what would become my new morning routine.

"My morning should start with your mouth on my cock. I'm tired of alarm clocks. Get used to giving blowjobs. Then breakfast, you'll need to ask me the night before what I want and whether I want it in bed or not. While I'm at work, you need to keep the house clean, starting with that (he pointed to the sticky spot where I had collapsed the night before). Also, join a gym and take yoga or something. I want you fit and flexible. I'm going to fuck you while you bend over backwards for me sometime. As for fucking, no more "headaches" or "I'm tired" or even being on your period. I'm taking you when I want, and if you're on your period, I'll take your ass. I'll be coming up with some formal set of rules sometime later, but that's enough for now."

I nodded my assent to this long list of demands.

"Now for my morning blowjob. Your ass will pay if it's not to my liking."

I kneeled and put my mouth to work while he calmly finished his eggs. It's hard to explain, but even though the thought of his penis in my mouth still repulsed me, I enjoyed it this time. It had something to do with knowing I was his slave, and I was performing my purpose of serving him, and that's all that mattered. Maybe this was what love and devotion meant for me, serving him in whatever way he wanted.

Her head was bobbing at a satisfactory rate. She didn't seem to mind as much as last night, then again I wasn't ramming it down her throat. I swallowed my last bite of eggs, and she started swallowing her first mouthful or sperm. I zipped, picked up my briefcase and headed out the door. Life was good. I'd have some slow afternoon sex with Blaire during a "conference meeting", and then head home to a slave waiting to do my every bidding. At work I kept getting compliments and people asking me if I had lost weight or cut my hair or what not. I realized later that day it was the added confidence in my stride knowing one person thought so much of me she answered to my every whim. Jim, one of my co-workers, asked what was up.

"It's my wife."

"Oh? Been a while since she put out?"

"Well... she found out about Blaire."

"You sound pretty happy about it..."

"She agreed to become my sex slave if I stayed with her." Jim paused stunned.

"Well, that's a little odd."

"Why don't you come tonight and watch, say at 8?"

"That's weird, man. What you do with your wife is your business."

"She's my slave now, besides I know you think she's hot."

"Well..."

"If you come tonight, some day I might let her give you a bj."

"You said she doesn't give those?"

"She does now. She does whatever I want."

And that convinced him. On the way home, I picked some items up for Kara at the local sex toy shop for our play that evening.

Walking in the door, I met Kara kneeling in the middle of the hall with her head bowed and wearing a skimpy blue cocktail dress. I was stunned, taken a back a bit at how sudden she had taken to her new role. She came to me, took my briefcase, as well as my bag from my shopping, and set them down on the counter. Then she guided me to my chair in the living room and took my shoes off for me. The smell of chicken pot pie wafted to me from the kitchen. The table was set for one, and I was pleased. I instructed her to pour herself a portion into a bowl and eat on the floor at my feet. When we were done, I watched tv as she cleaned. After finishing, she came in and looked at me expectantly. Waiting to be commanded to give a blowjob or kiss my feet or something, no doubt.

"Take a shower and shave your snatch. Then come out here before you dress, I have something for you."

I nodded obediently and headed off. Shaving my pubic hair was a relatively small change in the scheme of things even though I would've protested at the suggestion a week ago. Half an hour later, I presented myself to him, and he inspected me He asked me to bring the razor out here, and he took care of a few spots I missed. It was a different feeling, being totally bare there. It felt cold, but baby smooth to the touch. I felt very naked.

"Now for your gifts."

I brightened up even if I knew not to hope too much. The first item he pulled out of the bag was a ball gag harness, and I knew not to hope at all. It fit uncomfortably in my mouth, then he fixed it into place with straps running from the corners of my mouth to over the bridge of my nose that obstructed my vision. Then he collared me with a fleece lined collar with a leash attached. He next brought out a pair of high heels that were one size too small and two inches higher than anything I had previously won. Then a corset with the lacing down the back which he tied tighter than I wished. The last item was a sheath which encased both my arms together up to the elbow behind my back. He led me by the leash to a mirror, and I surveyed myself.

The ball gag kept my mouth obscenely open, and lines of drool were already beginning to form. The straps from it made me look like a muzzled dog. I was several inches taller with the heels, but considerably less stable. Obviously Keith wasn't going for a stable look. The corset gave me the coveted hourglass look, but left me a little short of breath with the result you could see me breasts heaving at each breath. My arms disappeared behind my back, the sheath pulling them back. The collar around my neck was a slim and simplistic piece of leather, and then my eyes followed the leash to the one holding it, my master.

"You look exactly like I wanted." The doorbell rang right at the moment, and I could see the panic spring into her eyes. It was eight o'clock, and she was unprepared for any visitors.

"Answer the door," I ordered. She shook her head and started to form words of protest only to be prevented by her gag, causing more drool to run down the corners of her mouth. I took out a switch which I had conveniently purchased this afternoon and smacked her breasts, and a bright red line quickly appeared. Her mumbled protest faded to quiet whimpering as I raised my arm for a second time. She walked clumsily to the door stumbling several times in her new footwear. I trailed behind her still holding the leash. At the door, I pushed her to her knees and opened the door.

Jim, who I had met twice before at Keith's company Christmas parties, stood there with his mouth open. From behind me, I heard Keith invite him in, and he brushed past me on his way.

"Close the door, bitch." Keith told me. The words sounded ever harsher with an outsider to observe them. He then led us to the living room, but the combination of the leash and the heels led to me falling down when I got up from kneeling. I struggled to right myself, but found it difficult without the use of my hands. Keith openly laughed at me, and even Jim let loose a few nervous chuckles. After a few failed attempts by me, Keith told Jim to help me. He reached for the sheath which held my arms, but Keith told him to use my hair. So this stranger who I met twice pulled me up by my ponytail that came out from the harness of my gag. My face was beet-red with humiliation once again.

We finally made it to the living room, and Keith and Jim sat down, while I went into the kitchen to get drinks. When I came back in they were talking about me. The size of my breasts, the shape of my ass, how I became Keith's slave. They started comparing me to other women, sometimes favorably, sometimes not. Claire came up several times, and that always ended up with an unfavorable comparison for me. All this time I stood there, fetching them drinks when needed, but otherwise ignored. Then Keith started talking about how I was in bed, again sometimes boasting, sometimes belittling my skill. They felt me up some, and finally Keith offered to demonstrate my skills "in the sack." First, he took out the ball in the gag leaving the harness there, and he facefucked me. Constantly, pulling out and slapping my face with his cock. My face was a mess of my drool, his cum, and makeup. I gagged several times before he finally ejaculated down my throat.

I got them another round of drinks, and Keith set me to kissing his feet until he was ready to go. Jim watched in amazement as I made out with Keith's toes, threading my tongue between each one. After several minutes of that, Keith reached down and brought my head back to his crotch where I licked until he had an erection. Then he turned me around and pushed my head to the ground. I shamefully raised my hips instinctfully. Pleas for him to fuck me came unbidden to my tongue. Partly, my desire since I hadn't orgasmed last night. Partly, my conditioning from Keith's training. I was anxious to feel his cock. Would it be on my pussy lips or at my ass, I wondered.

Her face was buried in the carpet, her hips raised into the air, and now she was begging me to do her. I looked over at Jim who was impressed with my display of prowess over this helpless female . I lined up my cock with her pussy, then thought again. My cock was resting in the cleft of her ass now, and I looked again at Jim who now looked doubtful, and I rammed it home.

I felt it, but at the wrong place. His hips swung, and his cock hammered home. I muffled my scream of pain into the carpet, but then my sexually hungry body took over. I humped my ass back onto his cock.

I felt her hump back, and I let her do a few strokes so Jim could witness my continued mastery. Then I leaned over her, grabbed her ponytail, and drilled her ass. I rode her, feeling her body react to mine, thrusting in time, and her moans and groans.

I felt his hot cum erupt in my bowels, and I felt an orgasm come upon me. My body shook, and I experienced my first anal orgasm not mention one of my few orgasms ever. I collapsed, but then Keith grabbed my head by the hair and wiped his cum off on my face. Then he said goodbye to Jim who left blueballed.