Enslaved Ch. 02

Story Info
Tim is blackmailed with pics from chapter 01, forced to please.
4.9k words
4.45
28.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Julian0682
Julian0682
148 Followers

Chapter 02: Used

The morning air was cold in McCall this time of year. Tim still deliberately parked a few block away when he dropped his boy off at school, so they could walk together. As Tim approached his car, he noticed a quite sexy woman standing by his car, smiling. He wasn't blocking any driveways, so he was confused. Maybe she hit his Toyota, and was there to exchange insurance info. Either way, he looked forward to talking to her.

"Good Morning," Tim said, in his caffeinated happy morning state.

"Hello Tim. I'm Jenni--Bradley's mom. Do you remember me from the coffee social?" she said, as she slowly approached Tim.

Tim attended the Mountain Side School parents coffee social that one of the moms put together at her house with wifey a few months ago, and he remembered pretty much zero names. This event was basically a house full of caffeinated women chatting, laughing, etc. He thought he'd better be polite.

"I do, and how are you today?" he said coyly.

"Well, I am doing good, but we have a nasty computer virus on Bradley's computer, and I am not sure how to get rid of it. I remember, didn't you say you worked on computers? I was hoping I could ask you a few questions..." she said, appearing a bit nervous.

Tim assumed he was making her nervous, and ignored it.

"Sure, I program computers for a living. I would be happy to take a look!" Tim said, knowing that she probably lived around here, thinking how sexy it would be to just be in this woman's house--even though he doubted anything would happen. Too risky not to try.

"Oh, gosh, do you have time? That would be so nice," Jenni smiled. "I live just around the block. If you go straight and turn on Levy street, I'm the second house. It's red."

Tim jumped in his car and followed Jenni home in her blue Honda SUV. He was thinking of being alone with this sexy MILF in her house. The thought of what might happen was exciting him for some reason, and he felt his cock stir and stiffen. Better hide that...

He followed Jenni in, and she locked the door, slipped her coat off, and headed for the kitchen.

"Would you like some coffee? I have an espresso maker. How about a Mocha?" She asked.

"I would love a double shot," Tim asked timidly. Tim loved straight espresso.

"Coming up..."

As she worked, Tim noticed her perky breasts. They stood high and proud, and jiggled as she tamped down the espresso. He noticed no wedding ring on her finger, and this excited Tim, as the nervousness slowly left him. He glanced at her titties again, and sighed in an obvious manner, while looking away. Jenni grinned.

"Do you like them?" she smiled.

"Oh my god you are gorgeous! Sorry if I was staring." Tim said, really liking where this was going.

Jenni grinned. She slid a small espresso cup across the table, and as Tim picked it up, she pulled her top off. There, with no bra, hung two beautiful, young, perky tits.

"Oh shit--Jenni!" Tim said, as he slammed the hot espresso in one gulp, then sat there, his eyes gazing, his mouth wide open.

"Do you want to play with them?" Jenni said, as she braced her hands, spread apart on the counter, and pushed her chest out, revealing her perfect, perky little titties, with tiny pink nipples on them. She swung them gently from side to side.

Tim shook his head, dizzy with lust, mouth wide open, and reached for her them. He gave a gentle squeeze, then leaned in for the kiss.

"Let's go on the couch," she said, walking around the kitchen counter.

Tim walked, a bit dizzy from the huge hard on he had. This was happening! He threw his coat on the ground, and sat down on the couch. It was a strange couch, normal where you sit down, but the couch was about a foot and a half away from the wall, and there was what looked like an indention in the middle, and a raised footstool behind. Tim didn't care, and didn't have time to think about it as Jenni straddled him and put her tits right in his face. He started sucking her nipples. He was feeling a bit woozy, but paid no attention. His cock was so hard, and he hadn't sucked a pair of titties like this since... the warmth surrounded him, as his tongue flicked the little pink nipple... swirled... as it became engorged... kissed... warmth... sleep.

Tim slowly came to, and looked up. He was looking at far corner of the room. He immediately noticed his nakedness, and his restraints. His hands were cuffed to the inside corners of the couch, and his head was protruding upward through a hole in a leather-covered square flat plane. His feet were somehow attached to the couch below, but he couldn't see how.

"What the FUCK!" Tim screamed, both angry and scared.

"He's awake!" he heard an excited female voice from the other room say.

Two sexy females and one tall man walked out from the hall and stood over him, completely naked. Jenni, a taller, dark haired woman, and a tall man, with a large cock--larger than Tim's, all grinning from ear to ear. Jenni held a manila folder.

"Relax Tim, we won't hurt you. That is, if you are a good boy. I am Jenni, and this is Vicky and John. You are going to be our toy for today!" Jenni said smiling. "Your espresso was spiked--you were only out for about ten minutes. We work quickly," she grinned as the two ladies chuckled.

Tim cursed himself for not paying attention. But... what would they do? This could be interesting, he thought, as he felt his cock stiffen.

"First things first." Jenni climbed on the couch and sat on the back, looking down at Tim, those perky tits staring at him. She opened up the manila folder slowly. Vicki knelt down on the floor between Tim's legs and started doing something that Tim couldn't see around the leather square his head protruded from.

"Tim, we are certain that you are a good boy and won't tell anybody about this, right?" she asked with a smile?

Tim could feel Vicky doing something with his balls, and he dare not say anything uncooperative at this point.

"I won't tell, I promise." Tim said, slowly shaking his head.

Suddenly, he felt something tighten around his ball sac, exposing his balls and raising them up high. Vicky stood back and admired her work. She reached for the table and produced a long stick with a small paddle at the end. Tim knew about these. He shuddered as Jenni continued.

"Tim we trust you, but we have some insurance. These pictures were given to us," she said as she slowly produced a picture and showed Tim.

It showed Tim sucking on a black man's balls. The next picture showed him tonguing the same black man's cock slit, and the third showed him sucking the black man off, cum pouring down his face. Tim closed his eyes, remembering the night with Victor and Tina.

"Now, I am sure that you woudln't want your wife or kids seeing these, right?" she said as she slowly backed away.

"Please, I was tied up--I had no choice!" Tim pleaded.

Jenni showed the cock-slit pic to John and grinned, saying "You are going to like this, huh?"

John grinned and raised his eyebrows, "Looks like you are talented" he said in a gay voice.

Suddenly, Vicki swung the small padde and struck Tim's sac, right in the middle somehow hitting both balls. Tim shreiked, and recoiled in pain.

"Not only will you not tell, you will do a good job, won't you?" Vicky asked with a smile, as Tim felt the sharp pain subside, and the dull pain building up in his stomach.

"I will! I will do anything--Please!" Tim pleaded, having been here before.

Jenni jumped down, and Vicky climbed up onto the other side of the couch. She turned back to face Tim and reached her leg around his head while scooting over. Her pussy was hairy, black hair with some grey. It looked wet, as though she had been playing around already. She scooted, rested her knee down on the other side of Tim's head, and knelt on the leather covered board, her pussy right above Tim's head. She looked down through her tits at Tim.

"Now, I have something special for you today, Tim," she grinned, as her wet pussy shifted to right above his mouth. "My hubby already shot his load inside me, and you are going to help me clean up, okay?"

Tim twinged at the thought--in the instant she spoke, he remembered Victor's cum from the hotel. This woman was going to feed him her husband's cum from inside!

"Yes yes!" Tim reacted in a way that none of them suspected.

"Wow, he is a sick pup!" whispered John.

"But first, my kitty clitty" Vicky smiled as she lowered herself over Tim.

Vicky slowly lowered her pussy onto Tim's face. It smelled fishy, sweaty. He reached out his tongue and licked. Cum. He remembered that taste. He hungrily lapped at her pussy lips, and ran his tongue up and down her clit. Vicky gently grabbed Tim's head and arched, centering her clit for Tim's enjoyment. Tim flicked her clit several times, and explored her lips. Vicky started gently gyrating and moaning with excitement. Tim reached his tongue down to her pussy hole. He longed to taste the cum in there. He felt one of her hands leave his head and then,

"Smack!" he felt the paddle and a shot of pain from it striking his balls.

"I said, kitty clitty first!" she said in a non-chalant voice, smiling.

Tim's pain had almost subsided from the first spank, but he was already in pain again. He resumed the attack on Vicky's cilt. He focused on alternately flicking, and sucking, so that she was engorged. Her clit was growing deep red, and getting more puffy, as Tim continued. Vicky placed her hand back on Tim's head, and continued to gently gyrate, fucking Tim's face. Tim gently sucked her clit into his mouth. Vicky spasmed slightly forward, feeding her clit into his mouth. He sucked, while running his tongue back and forth, up and down her clit, feeling it becoming more and more engorged. Vicky rocked and rocked, enjoying this. As he explored her lips and clit, he felt her becoming more and more hot and wet, and starting to twitch as she rocked back and forth.

Slowly, Vicky withdrew, and scooted her knees forward while sitting up a bit. She swung her hips forward, and as she did, her pussy hole dripped a glop of cum right into Tim's mouth. It was salty and warm. It felt silky and thick on his tongue. He pointed his tongue up and pushed it into Vicky's pussy hole, as she lowered and more cum drizzled out. He was surprised at how much. Vicky reached down and started rubbing her clit, releasing load after load of her husband's cum into Tim's mouth, as his tongue continued it's deep journey into her woman hole.

"Doesn't he taste good?" Vicky asked with a smile, as she squeezed more and more of the cum out. "My husband squirts tons of cum into me, and it is all for you today, Tim!"

Tim continued to lick the inside if her pussy as the hot, silky cum kept drizzling out. He found himself digging for more, hungry to taste more. He started gathering it up in his mouth, swishing it back and forth, then swallowing mouthfulls. When the cum stopped, he felt sad, but kept up the tonguing. Vicky kept rubbing her engorged clit, and Tim could taste more juices dripping out of her pussy. His tonue was going pretty deep, and he was swirling around the inside of her hole, as more of Vicki's juices flowed into his mouth. Jenni handed her a small vibrator, and she turned it on and started rubbing it on her clit, back and forth. She began to jerk, and her hole became tight around Tim's tongue. Suddenly, Vicky's hips locked, and her legs tightened around Tim's head as she screamed.

"OOOoooooh... OOooh! OOOOOooh! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!! AHHHH YESSSS!!!! YESSSS!!!" Vicky screamed as her juices flooded Tim's mouth, causing him to gag for a sec. He swallowed, and her juices started pouring out of her like a pussy faucet. Juices covered his face, his eyes, his hair. Her pussy hole was gripped tight, and he could only push at her entrance and swirl his tongue around her, and that was working for Vicky, as she hungrily rubbed the vibrator on her kitty clitty, and continued her orgasm dance while Tim tongue-fucked her hole.

After a while, Vicky slowly withdrew, and climbed off the back of the couch.

"Thanks for the cleanout!" she said warmly.

As she did this, and he found himself yearning for more cum, he remembered John, standing nearby with his fully loaded ball sac. This turned Tim on. He looked longingly at John's cock, who was starting to get stiff. It was growing quite large, and Tim was excited. He found out the hard way with Victor, that he really enjoyed getting face-fucked, the feel of a cock in his mouth, and especially the reward--fresh cum.

Jenni looked at John and smiled.

"You look like you are more ready than me--your turn!" she said, and John strode towards the couch-domination device.

John climbed up on the leather covered frame, and squatted with his cock just out of reach of Tim's mouth. He looked down at Tim, smiling a nasty smile. He grabbed the brown paddle. Tim dreaded what was about to happen. But instead of swinging it, he gently reached backwards, around the platform and downward, and it came to rest right on Tim's ball sack.

"I like balls too, and I don't like hurting them, but these ladies tell me that guys do a better job when properly motivated." he said as he swirled the paddle around Tim's balls, then reached up and patted Tim on the head of his cock. Tim jerked with pleasure. Tim's cock was rock hard with desire, tasting both cum and pussy at the same time and now faced with a fresh cock, and what looked like huge balls.

"Just understand, if I feel teeth, I will spank each ball twice, okay?" he said in a nasty, gay voice.

"I will make sure," Tim said longingly looking at John's length.

"Now, first of all, from the pictures, you like teabagging. So, here you go!" Tim said as he raised up.

His balls hung high, but Tim could tell they were huge. As John lowered them, Tim licked them with his tongue, to slick them up. As they swung back and forth, Tim could feel his own cock getting harder and harder until he thought it would burst. He gently sucked in as John brought his ball sac into Tim's mouth. Tim was surprised at the size of the balls in his mouth. His cheeks puffed, and it was all he could do to force his tongue around the huge sac in his mouth. He heard John moan as his cock bounced with each lap Tim's tongue did around his balls. He licked, sucked and licked some more, loosening up the man juice he would enjoy soon. He opened his mouth up wider, and was able to reach his tongue around his sac. He pressed upward, and made contact with John's taint, and started rubbing back and forth. John moaned and Tim felt the balls in his mouth tighten, and almost slip out.

"Wow, you are good!" John exclaimed as he was moaning.

He slowly drew his knees inward, and his balls left Tim's mouth with a 'Plop'. Scooting his knees back and rotating his hips forward, John slowly angled his swollen cock head at Tim's mouth. He placed his cock head right above Tim's mouth.

"Now, show me what you can do," John said softly, with excitment in his voice.

Tim was drooling for cock by now. He looked up at the cock head at his mouth entrance. It was hard and deep red, almost purple, and had a long slit. Tim slowly reached his tongue up and licked the slit of John's cock, pushing forward. John's cock twitched upward, temporarily out of reach. John reached down and held it in place. Tim licked again, this time licking inside John's cock slit. John tasted salty and hot. He started flexing his muscles as Tim explored his cock slit, while holding his cock in front of Tim's mouth. Tim tasted drips of precum as he was tonguing John's slit, making him hunger for the taste of more cum. He slowly encircled John's cock head. It was stiff, like hardened rubber. John slowly reached up and braced himself on the wall behind the couch with both hands, and started sliding his cock head into Tim's mouth, just past the head, then out to the tip. He started moaning as he was doing this. Tim was sucking on the cock in his mouth, as it went in and out, shallow enough to service the base of John's head while still penetrating his cock slit gently.

"Oooooh that's so good," John said with a sigh as he gently fucked Tim's mouth. "MMMMmmmmmmmmm!"

Slowly, John leaned back from the wall and stopped thrusting. He put his hands on the back of Tim's head, and fed his cock in Tim's mouth, just beyond the head, so that Tim's lips surrounded the base of his head.

"That's it, tongue my slit--MMmmmmmmmm," he moaned.

Tim obeyed and dutifully renewed his gentle efforts into John's cock slit. He tasted more precum as the tip of his tongue went deeper and deeper. He did this while sucking and gently squeezing John's cock head with his lips. John started to gently rock his hips in rhythm with Tim's pumping lips. Tim was so turned on he thought his cock would burst. He noticed Vicky whispering something to Jenni and walk into the hallway. She returned with a box, and sat down in between Tim's legs.

"It's time to clean you out Tim. You see, John likes to fuck tight ass too, and today, you will be the host," she said in a lazy, seductive voice.

Tim kept sucking, wondering what exactly was meant. Suddenly, he heard a movement of some metal items, and he felt his legs move slowly up and apart. He sunk lower, and John withdrew and stood up, high above Tim, and spread his legs so he wasn't standing on the board anymore. Vicky removed the leather covered plate that Tim's head was protruding throught and leaned it against the wall, returning to kneel between Tim's spread legs, his ass now completely exposed. John lowered back down and squatted with his stiff cock right in front of Tim's face, and slowly bent his cock down while rotating his hips, pointing his manhood right at Tim's mouth. He slowly put it in, and fed it deeper than before. He put his hands back on the wall behind the couch and leaned into it, deeply penetrating Tim's mouth. Tim's gag reflex had gone again, and he was eager to resume sucking this beautiful cock. John slowly thrust in and out, while Tim sucked as hard as he could, loud sucking noises could be heard as he slowly withdrew. John was fucking Tim's mouth, slowly in and out. His cock would slowly hit the back of Tim's throat, then come out so that only the tip of the head was in.

Tim felt something soft and cold enter his ass. He felt it go deeper, then suddenly he felt warmth invade him.

"Round 1!" Vicky said giggling, as Tim felt himself slowly fill up with this warmth.

He felt something withdraw, and some splashing as he emptied out. This process was repeated. Tim was completely helpless, and at the mercy of the cock slowly penetrating his mouth, while his ass was cleaned out. John started moaning.

"MMMmmmm.. OOOooooh.. It won't be long now... OOOOoooh," John gently said as his hips were starting to twitch.

Tim was ready. He had felt the warmth and emptying feeling several times, and Vicky stood up, and disappeared down the hallway with a single word, "Clean". She returned with a small pink dildo. John kept pumping and moaning, slowing his pace. He withdrew.

"Not so fast," he said in a feminine voice as he petted Tim's cheek, and raised his hips up. He put his ball sack up to Tim's mouth again. "Suck on these again."

Tim was dissappointed. He wanted the cum in those balls. He sucked them in again, and swirled his tongue around them as he could. They seemed to be bigger now. Tim was so hungry for more cum. Sucking on John's balls was like window shopping--he wanted the cum inside. He heard something squirt, like lotion or something, then felt some cold slick stuff between his spread legs. Tim then felt something rubbery and firm penetrate his hole. The dildo, he assumed. As John's balls were swishing around in his mouth, the dildo was slowly penetrating his hole, twisting and turning, and Tim was surprised at how good it felt. He involuntarily started gyrating, meeting the tiny dildo's penetrating thrusts.

Julian0682
Julian0682
148 Followers
12