Enslaved in Europe Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers

I don't know how long this went on, but eventually my legs went weak and I collapsed to my knees and almost fell off the desk.

It was one of the most powerful and mind blowing orgasms of my life. I was panting so hard, you'd think I'd just run a ten mile race. My arms and legs twitched spasmodically, but didn't seem to be under my control anymore. If it wasn't for the clothed woman who caught my naked body in her strong arms, I probably would have fallen to the floor.

I suppose I must have passed out, because the next thing I remember there were three more people in the room. Two of them were young men, wearing the same sort of black and white uniform with the AAS logo imprinted on their stab vests and a woman in her early forties wearing civilian clothing underneath her white lab coat.

"I think she's awake," one of them said.

"I can see that," replied the woman in the lab coat. Turning to me she asked, "Can you tell me your name?"

I was confused and suspected this was a trick question, but I answered, "Diane."

"Very good, Diane. And can you tell me where you are?"

"Um, somewhere in the airport...a restricted area...I saw a sign on the door that said 'authorized personnel only.'"

"And can you tell me what month this is?"

"August," I said uncertainly. It still felt like these were trick questions.

"Excellent," replied the lady in the lab coat. "Could you sit up for me, Diane?"

I slowly sat up on the desk and noticed the huge wet spot I'd left from my mind-blowing orgasm. I awkwardly swung my feet over the side, and looked around. The people in the AAS uniforms had really serious looks on their faces....especially the woman. Even though slaves aren't supposed to speak without permission, I asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"Officer Ryan thought you were having a seizure," replied the lady in the lab coat.

The woman who had roughly fingered me to orgasm added, "You were shaking all over and you almost fell off the desk. You were thrashing around like crazy. It looked like a medical emergency, so I called for help."

"As near as I can tell, she passed out," said the lady in the white lab coat. "I've seen three other slaves pass out from orgasms that were too intense. It's similar to when a person passes out from pain that's too intense. It's sensory overload."

I was stunned. A had actually had an orgasm so intense that it knocked me out? Oh, I was going to have sexual fantasies about Officer Ryan and her strong fingers thrusting roughly inside of me for many years to come! I looked over at Officer Ryan and wanted to hug her. However slaves don't ever touch free citizens without permission. It's the sort of thing that could result in severe punishment.

"Actually, I'm jealous," added the doctor. "I'm forty-three years old and I've never had an orgasm that intense."

This line caused a slight eruption of laughter in the room and the mood lightened considerably.

"One of you needs to fetch Miss Schlank's things so that she can board her flight," the doctor said. "I'll finish up examining her while you do that."

The AAS people left the room and the doctor checked me over pretty thoroughly. In addition to the regular stuff like lungs and blood pressure and heartbeat, she also checked my whole body over for bruises, abrasions, cuts and swelling. She even checked the soles of my feet and the palms of my hands as some slave owners like to whip their slaves in places like that.

Of course no medical examination of a slave would be complete if she didn't do an intimate and probing examination of my pussy and my anus. I didn't complain, but she sensed that I was embarrassed and explained that a lot of slave owners are too rough in the way that they treat their slave's most intimate parts of their anatomy and was her responsibility to check.

"You seem to be okay, though," she conceded. "Your bottom is visibly bruised and marked, probably from some sort of corporal punishment. You've also got some faded marks on your back, breasts and the backs of your thighs....these are also no doubt due to some sort of punishment. You've got rope burns on your arms and wrists; obviously you've been tied up. You're still a little bit shaky, but that's to be expected after an extreme sexual event like the one you experienced, however there's no indication that you've been abused or mistreated in a way that would violate Sessian law."

She took some photos of my rope burns as well as the marks and bruises that she found and asked me how I felt.

"My hands are still shaking," I replied, "and my legs feel rubbery and unstable." I hesitated for a few seconds and somewhat embarrassed added, "And there's an aching in my clit."

"Were you whipped there?" she asked, nudging my thighs apart so that she could get a closer look.

"No, it's just that I could really use an orgasm."

"Again?" she asked incredulous. "You just had one...one powerful enough that you lost consciousness!"

"I know," I replied. "And this is humiliating to admit, but it only took a few seconds for the lust to come back. When you examined me...your hands on my body were enough to get me all excited again."

"Miss Schlank," she said, somewhat taken aback, "I'm old enough to be your mother."

It was around this time that Officer Ryan came back. She had my passport and my boarding pass and some clothes for me to wear. The shoes, the dress, the bra and the panties were all brand new. Gretchen must have done some shopping while I was in bondage.

"It's time for you to get dressed, Slave girl," Officer Ryan informed me. "And it's time for that collar to come off."

Officer Ryan produced a key and unlocked my collar. She then removed my collar from my neck and set it down on the desk. I'd worn the thing so long it felt odd to no longer be wearing it.

"Thank you," I said, rubbing my hand gently across my throat. "Does this mean I'm not a slave anymore?"

"Almost," said the doctor. "We need you to sign this, first."

The doctor produced an official looking document and I signed it without reading it. My signature was all messed up as my hands were still shaking.

"Hold on," cautioned Officer Ryan. "Don't you want to know what it says first?"

"It basically just says that nothing that was done to her was without her consent and that she waves her rights to file any lawsuits against her owner, the OSI and any operatives of the Sessian government or private citizens of the nation of Sessia."

"I'm sure, but I would've read it first if I were her."

"I don't plan on suing anybody," I said firmly. "I'm just glad to have my freedom back."

Then I picked up my panties and tried to step into them. My legs were so wobbly that I fell over when I tried to balance on one foot. Officer Ryan instinctively grabbed me and for a few brief moments my naked body was pressed against her clothed one. Her stab vest felt rough against my exposed, aching and vulnerable breasts. And even though I was no longer a slave I felt very submissive towards her at that moment.

"Are you all right?" Officer Ryan and the doctor asked both in unison.

"I guess I'm still pretty shaky," I replied.

I stared into Officer Ryan's eyes thinking how attractive she was and wondering why I hadn't noticed earlier. And while I was thinking this, the doctor suggested that I might need help getting dressed.

Officer Ryan and agreed to help and soon her hands were all over my body. She slid the tiny thong panties up my legs while I steadied myself against the desk. She even pulled the rear part tight into my ass crack to make certain that they were on all the way. My pussy was still soaking wet and the panties were stained almost instantly. I'd have to change them as soon as I got home.

Of course the bra was a pushup bra with underwire cups, so my boobs could be displayed on the plane ride home. Gretchen had obviously put a lot of thought into this. Of course Officer Ryan had to put it on me and attatch the hook and eye in the back.

The dress was a very tight and made of nylon or spandex (or both) and had a scoop neck that showed a lot of cleavage. It was also scooped in the back, so my back was exposed quite a bit as well. Officer Ryan had trouble zipping me up because the dress was so tight. And the hem was about five or six inches above the knees, so I had a lot of thigh exposed.

But the biggest problem was the shoes...pointed-toe pumps with five inch heels. My legs were already wobbly and unstable. There was no way I could walk in high heels. The doctor figured this out without me even saying a word.

"Officer Ryan, perhaps you should escort Miss Schlank to her flight."

"She does seem to be a bit shaky on her pins, Doctor."

"Just let her lean on you, and I think she'll be fine."

Officer Ryan put one arm around my waist and I leaned on her for support. My legs still felt all rubbery, and the throbbing in my clit was a huge distraction and the damn five inch heels weren't making walking any easier, but somehow I managed to make my way to my flight before the plane took off.

As I hobbled unsteadily across the airport I asked Officer Ryan if she could get my address and phone number from my paperwork with the OSI.

"Probably, Miss," she conceded. "Why do you ask?"

"If you're ever in America, I'd like for you to drop by for a visit."

"You would?" she asked, sounding confused. "Whatever for?"

I lowered my voice down to a whisper do that only she could hear me. "You gave me the best orgasm of my life. That's the sort of thing that leaves an impression on a girl."

Suddenly she stopped walking and looked at me, as if she were seeing me for the first time. She couldn't seem to think of anything to say.

"And bring your handcuffs," I added. "You never got a chance to use them on me today."

We started walking again and for a long time she didn't say anything. Then shortly before we reached my plane, she replied, "I get two weeks off in October. If I fly out there can I stay with you?"

I gave her my best seductive smile and told her she could stay with me anytime.

Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers