Enslaved in Fairfax County Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,846 Followers

Amy was sitting on the couch, next to Gretchen. She took one of my hands in hers and in a very comforting tone of voice, she said, "You're very brave."

"Thanks" I said, hoping I could still act brave when Gretchen's hand started to turn my ass red.

"I'm very proud of you," Amy added. "Not many people would have to courage to take a sexual fantasy like this and share it with their closest friends."

"Or their family," I replied.

Amy was about to say something in return, but then Gretchen's hand came down hard on my unprotected, naked ass and I struggled not to scream.

"Oh, wow," Amy said, "did that sting?"

Before I could answer, Gretchen brought down a second painful swat on my naked buttocks....and then a third...and a fourth.

I wanted to reassure my sister that I could handle this and that it wasn't as painful as it looked, but Gretchen was merciless in her assault against my ass, and soon my throat was tight and my vision was blurry from hot tears welling up in my eyes.

My hands were bound in front of me, but when the pain got to be too bad my legs twitched and kicked and my bare bottom bounced around. I must have put on an awful spectacle as I heard a female voice calling out, "Whoa whoa whoa! Gretchen, I think you're being too rough on her! Her ass is really red!"

The spanking stopped and I eventually recognized Hailey's voice. She and I had been best friends since the tenth grade, so I suppose it made sense that she would try and protect me.

"Well, Diane," I heard Gretchen's voice say from above my prone position, "your friend seems to think that this spanking is more than you can take. What's your response to that?"

It took me a few seconds to catch my breath and get my voice under control, but I finally responded, "Hailey, the spanking has to be painful. It's part of how this whole slave thing works. If Gretchen doesn't cause real pain, then it's not a real spanking."

"Are you sure?" Hailey asked, apparently not convinced.

"Just feel between her legs," Gretchen suggested. "Her pussy is soaking wet. I'd say she's enjoying her spanking quite a bit."

I would have bet anything that there was no way Hailey would place her hand on my pussy, but a few seconds later I could feel a girlish hand in between my thighs, cupping my swollen, sensitive pubic lips.

"Oh my God, you're right," Hailey agreed. "She's soaking wet. She must be loving this."

"So, you don't object if I continue what I was doing to her before?"

I didn't hear an answer, but I'm assuming that Hailey shook her head in negation. Then Gretchen asked, "How many swats have I given her so far? Was anybody counting?"

Nobody answered.

I was pretty sure that I had been given somewhere between ten and fifteen swats, but I wasn't sure. "Fifteen?" I ventured.

There was a long silence while Gretchen mulled that over and finally she replied, "Well if nobody is really certain, I suppose we'll just have to start over from the beginning."

I started to sob almost immediately and by the time I was finished I was keening hysterically. My ass felt like it was on fire and I was embarrassed that my friends had seen my naked ass turn red while bouncing up and down on Gretchen's lap. Also the embarrassment of Hailey touching my pussy and seeing how wet it was filled me with humiliation as well.

And yet the humiliation and embarrassment thrilled me in a way that nothing else could. I whimpered, and not just from the pain. I whimpered with the excitement of what was being done to me. I was being abused and exposed and humiliated and I was thrilled!

Amy unlocked the handcuffs from my wrists and asked me, "Are you all right?"

The whole room went quiet, waiting for my answer. Then when I replied, "I'm fine. I'm fine," everybody began breathing again.

Amy pulled me to my feet and held my naked body close to her clothed one. She wrapped her arms around me and allowed me to cry on her shoulder. She gently stroked my hair with her hand and eventually my sobbing subsided.

She used her hand to gently wipe the tears from my face and then totally surprised me by kissing my passionately on the mouth.

This wasn't a friendship kiss or a sisterly kiss, but a passionate, erotic kiss like one lesbian shares with another.

"Amy?" I said, totally confused by her behavior.

"You were very brave," Amy said, "telling me about your sexual orientation and your desire to be dominated. Now, you've given me the strength to be honest about my own sexual orientation. I like girls; I like them a lot. I'm a lesbian...just like my big sister."

"Um, Amy," I said, still confused, "what about all those boys you dated in high school? What about Scott? You and Scott are engaged to be married! How can you get married to Scott if you're a lesbian?"

Amy continued to hold me close and smiled. "Mom was always such a hardass when it came to gays and lesbians; I knew I could never tell her the truth. So, I made deals with some of the boys in school. I always picked boys that weren't popular enough to get a really pretty girl, so it dramatically improved their reputation to be seen with me on their arm. And it gave me the perfect camouflage. By dating boys, it made me look like I was straight."

I began to understand and the confused look probably started to fade from my face. "You could've told me," I replied.

"I was afraid to tell anyone," Amy responded. "If Mom found out her youngest daughter was a lesbian, she would've gone nuclear. Who knows what sort of horrible stuff she would've done?"

I nodded in agreement with Amy, and everybody in the room got a laugh out of that. "So, BOTH of her daughters were lesbians," shouted out Hailey, "Oh my God!!"

"She can never know," I told Hailey.

"I'll never tell her. I promise," retorted Hailey.

And there was a murmur of agreement from everybody else in the room. My mother was never to be told. She was to go to her grave thinking that both of her daughters were heterosexual.

"What about Scott?" I asked. "Does he know?"

Amy whispered softly in my ear that Scott knew all about it, and that he was only marrying her to create his own personal camouflage. He was also gay and every bit as submissive as I was. He went into Washington DC every weekend and looked for gay men to tie him up and sexually molest him and beat his tiny little bottom until it turned red.

"Nobody is what they seem to be, are they?" I asked.

Amy rolled her eyes and said, "Being gay is still a big taboo in America. Quite often people have to lie just so they won't be harassed and persecuted."

So, I promised to keep Scott's secret and wondered how weird the wedding was going to be. I just hoped I could keep from smirking or laughing myself silly when they took their vows.

"I think we need to make it clear that any sexual secrets we learn here in Gretchen's home remain secret," Dana said. "Amy and Diane and Gretchen have all taken us into their confidence and we would be really horrible friends if we betrayed that confidence."

Gretchen and I hardly even knew Dana, so it seemed odd to me that she was so concerned about keeping our secrets. But, of course I wasn't going to argue with her. Everybody was much more accepting and helpful than I had expected they would be. Even Mrs. Lassiter (who seemed to think I was engaging in self-destructive behavior) didn't freak out or abandon me as a friend.

Sadly, as perfect as that evening was, sooner or later it had to end. Everybody hugged me before they went home. And each time it felt odd (yet erotic and thrilling) when their clothed bodies were pressed up against my naked flesh. Hailey's hug seemed more special than the rest as her metal belt buckle pressed into my lower belly, just a few inches above my pussy. That cold metal pressed against my warm, naked skin just somehow reinforced my status as inferior and submissive to every woman in the room.

Dana asked if it was okay to bring her digital camera next time she came over, and take nude photos of me. And before I had time to make a decision, Gretchen said it would be fine.

Then, like a chain reaction, Amy, Hailey and Dawn all asked if they could bring their cameras and take photos of me as well. And of course Gretchen was only too happy to give them permission as well.

"Gretchen?" I asked somewhat nervous, "are you sure about this? What if the wrong people see those photos?"

"These are your friends," Gretchen replied. "You'll just have to trust them. Also they're guests in my home, and we'd be bad hosts if we refused their request."

I loved being shamed and humiliated, but I was worried that nude photos might somehow get back to my Mom or my boss or my co-workers at the bank. However Amy hugged me again and swore that she would never show her photos to anybody without my permission. Hailey made the exact same promise, and Dawn asked, "Who would I show them to?"

My sister was the last one to leave and she kissed me one more time and actually slid her tongue into my mouth. Even if Amy was a lesbian, it seemed wrong that she would share such a passionate kiss with her own sister!

However once all of the guests were gone, I forgot all about that. Gretchen had obviously gotten aroused from watching me display her naked body in front of our friends and the instant the front door was closed, I could feel Gretchen's hands on my naked hips. Then I could feel the rough fabric of her designer jeans grinding against my tender, naked buttocks.

"Ow, that hurts," I complained.

"You're my slave," Gretchen reminded me, "I can hurt you if want to."

I whimpered as she continued to grind hard denim against my soft skin. Then she suggested, "Maybe if you unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and slid them down my ankles, I wouldn't rub them up against your sore bottom."

I didn't need to be told twice. Within seconds I was down on my knees, unbuttoning her jeans and almost knocking Gretchen down because of the speed with which I pulled them off her legs. Next I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her low rise, bikini panties and pulled them down to her ankles so that she could step out of them.

Gretchen obligingly spread her thighs apart to give me easier access to her pussy. I began to plant loving kisses on the insides of her thighs, but she grabbed a fistful of my long blonde hair and said, "No foreplay. I've been all hot and bothered ever since you took your clothes off in front of your friends. And seeing your sister kiss you on the mouth was just too much. I need to cum NOW!"

Well, my duty was clear, so I did what any good slave girl would do in such a situation. I used two fingers from my left hand to gently ease the hood back from Gretchen's swollen clit and then I carefully licked that beautiful clit with my tongue.

Gretchen sucked in her breath loudly through clenched teeth and I realized how aroused she must be. Then I stroked her clit with the thumb of my right hand. She proceeded to grunt and pant and moan as my thumb repeatedly stroked her tender, swollen bud and then I trapped that beautiful pink nub between my teeth and I sucked on it hard.

"GAAHHHHAHHGGAAHHHHHH," she screamed as she ground her pelvis into my face and her whole body trembled vigorously until my beautiful Gretchen came in a rush of hot, sticky fluid.

Without needing to be told, I immediately began to lick up the liquid residue of my lover's orgasm. A good slave should do this without having to be told.

"Oh, God that was good," Gretchen moaned and I beamed with pride at the compliment.

"Now do it again," she said in a soft, breathy tone of voice.

Normally Gretchen only needs to be brought to orgasm once, but apparently seeing me naked and exposed in front of my sister and my friends had made her far more aroused than usual. I went slower this time and engaged in a lot more foreplay before diving into her labia and her clit. I planted lots and lots of kisses on the smooth skin of her beautiful inner thighs and I gently blew against her pubic lips before I actually touched them.

When she started making those sweet sounds that are somewhere between a moan and a purr, that's when I finally started to lick her sweet, delicious pussy.

* * * * * * * * * *

Before it was all over I had made Gretchen come a total of three times. Her pussy was red from all the attention I gave it and Gretchen was like a rag doll, she was so limp.

"It's not over, you know," murmured Gretchen as we both lay there on the living room floor. "Now that Amy knows that you're a lesbian, she's going to want to come back often...especially now that she knows I keep you naked around the house. And next time I guarantee you that she'll want more than just a kiss."

"She's my sister, Mistress," I replied, somewhat offended at the implication. "It's not like we're going to have sex or anything like that."

"Oh, you don't think so? Diane, you're a very attractive woman. You could model lingerie for Victoria's Secret. And your naked body is going to be on display every time she comes over here!"

"It would be incest," I replied. "Amy may be a lesbian, but she's not going to want to seduce a member of her own family!"

Gretchen lay there and thought about that for a while and finally responded, "I'll make you a bet, slave girl...if Amy doesn't attempt to cop a feel or finger your pussy or have you go down on her or anything like that in the next four weeks, I'll let you have one day where you can masturbate as much as you want."

"Deal," I said, instantly thrilled at the prospect of being allowed unlimited orgasms for one whole day.

"However," Gretchen continued in a playful, devious tone of voice, "if Amy does cop a feel or try to have sex with you, then I get to tie you up and give you twenty lashes with the stock whip."

The stock whip hurt like hell, but I was still willing to bet that Amy would never try to sexually violate her big sister.

"It's still a bet," I said. "I think I know my sister better than you do."

Later I would find out that I didn't know my sister anywhere near as well as I thought.

Schlank
Schlank
2,846 Followers
12