Enslaved in Fairfax County Ch. 04

Story Info
Diane is dominated by a guest in her home.
6.1k words
4.54
72.6k
29
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 11/30/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,898 Followers

Gretchen had promised me that if I lost my bet in regards to my sister, that I'd be whipped with an Australian stock whip. And since I lost that bet and since Gretchen isn't the sort to let me wriggle out of anything, I soon found myself in the basement, naked and tied to a bondage device that Gretchen called a torture tower.

Now, the way Gretchen had me bound to this thing left me with my back facing towards the wooden bondage device and my breasts and belly exposed for the whip. The main part of the tower is a wooden, vertical post about seven feet tall and there's an eyehook ring at the top of the post. Gretchen used some rope and tied one end of it to the eyehook ring and the other end to the leather wrist restraints that I was wearing. Because of the height of this eyehook ring and the relative shortness of the rope, I was forced to keep my hands high above my head. Gretchen also used a spreader bar to bind my ankles far apart, which caused me to spread my thighs obscenely wide and expose my pussy for all to see. The spreader bar was attached to the base of the tower, but approximately two feet in front of the main part of the tower. As a result, my pelvis was thrust out much further forward than my upper body and seemed as if I were offering my pussy up for punishment.

This bondage position was an uncomfortable one, especially for my inner thighs, but when I complained about the discomfort, she just said, "Nobody ever said that the life of a slave would be an easy one. You'll just have to suffer." Then Gretchen went upstairs and left me alone in basement, naked, bound and helpless.

I wriggled as much as I could and tried to get comfortable, but the human body just wasn't designed to hold a position like this for long periods of time. After a few minutes I was really feeling the strain in my pectoral and inner thigh muscles. A few minutes after that I noticed sweat breaking out on my brow, underarms and torso.

Due to years of ballet training I'm somewhat used to stretching my muscles and holding them in difficult and painful positions, otherwise I don't think I would have been able to do this.

After what seemed like an hour (but what Gretchen assures me was no more than twenty minutes), Gretchen came back, holding the stock whip, however she wasn't alone.

At first I didn't recognize the woman that had come into the basement with Gretchen, but I recognized the name as soon as Gretchen said it. "Diane, you remember Officer Ryan, don't you?"

"Officer Ryan," I gasped. "How could I ever forget?"

Officer Ryan had given me a very enthusiastic body cavity search at the airport back in Europe. Her fingers were very strong and I came all over her hand. It was actually one of the best orgasms of my entire life.

"I'd shake hands," I said, "but I'm kinda tied up at the moment."

"Oh my," Officer Ryan exclaimed, "is she always this playful?"

"Not always," Gretchen responded. "I think she's trying to impress you with how tough she is and how little all of this fazes her. When it was just me in the room with her, she was complaining how uncomfortable it was to be tied in that position."

I forced a smile to my face and tried not grunt at the strain of holding my difficult position really took its toll on my muscles.

"So, Officer Ryan, are you going to be staying with Gretchen and me for a while?"

Officer Ryan gracefully sauntered over and placed her hands on my breasts that were helplessly exposed and thrust in her direction. I trembled at her touch. I was so helpless and vulnerable the way Gretchen had me fixed, there was any number of very painful things Officer Ryan could do to my naked body right now and I was helpless to defend myself.

But rather than hurt me, Officer Ryan allowed her fingers to gently drift across my breasts, tracing lazy circles across the surface of my skin and causing my nipples to swell up and harden when her fingers gently slid across the areola of each nipple.

"Well, you did invite me to stay with you if I was ever in America," Officer Ryan responded. "I'm assuming that the offer still stands."

Officer Ryan rolled my nipples between her fingers, causing blood circulation to increase to my exposed nipples and causing me to breathe more rapidly. Then when my nipples were very swollen and erect she pinched them. The pinching was hard and painful and caused me to cry out, but then Officer Ryan went back to gently fondling my breasts and nipples. My arms and legs trembled uncontrollably as she did these things to my helpless body and made me pant like I had just run a five mile race.

God, I loved the way this woman handled my breasts! She was making me feel tingly all over. I hoped against hope that Gretchen would allow this woman to fondle and pinch my helpless, naked body rather than whipping me. I could feel an increased heat building in my exposed pussy and moisture forming on my swollen labia.

"YES," I said, perhaps a bit louder than I meant to, "Please stay as long as you like! I'd love to have you here in our house!"

"I rather thought you would say that," Gretchen responded. "After I'm done whipping you, you can help Officer Ryan unpack."

I groaned at the word "whipping" and then Officer Ryan stepped back.

"Sorry, Slave girl," she said, "but I have no intention of standing between a slave and her whipping. Whippings are important. They help to remind a slave of her status."

I knew the first blow was coming and tried to brace for it. I wanted to seem brave; especially with Officer Ryan watching; but a split second late the biting sting of the stock whip spread across the stretched skin of my abdomen and ribcage, missing my breasts by inches.

"GHAAAHH," I screamed in both pain and shock. It was much more painful than a spanking, and even the whipping I had received at the punishment park didn't hurt this much. Of course that whipping had mostly been on my back and buttocks.

The next blow was like liquid fire and it was laid across both of my breasts.

"AAUUUGHHHAGHHH!!!

The next two blows landed across the taught skin of my inner thighs. The pain was so sharp and stinging, I was certain that I was bleeding, however when I dared to look there was no blood, only angry pink lines where the whip had stung my skin.

"AHHHHHGAAHHH," I screamed so hard that my throat was raw, but I couldn't keep silent. My body was no longer under my control. I could only react to the pain; I couldn't make my body obey.

The next blazing cuts came down across my belly and felt like more liquid fire.

There were six of them.

I howled in pain and could feel the hot moisture as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Do you see that?" Officer Ryan asked, "She's crying. Those are real tears."

"I see it," Gretchen replied. "I love it when she does that. Tears make me know that I'm doing it right. If she doesn't cry real tears I feel like it's not a real punishment.

I tried to beg for mercy, but my throat was tight and I couldn't seem to form the words, and then Gretchen swung the whip up and in between my outstretched thighs and I actually heard the THWACK of the whip hitting my pussy a split second before I felt the pain.

"GHAAAAAAAAAAWGH," I screamed as the most delicate, intimate petals of my flesh were abused with Gretchen's instrument of punishment. I sobbed uncontrollably and struggled to close my legs together.

"Remember back in Sessia," Gretchen said, "A girl named Jacki wanted to whip your pussy. You turned her down. Well, as your mistress I've decided that you need to experience a pussy whipping and see what it really feels like if you're going to be a good slave."

I struggled to pull myself together and think of a verbal reply that might convince Gretchen not to hit me there again; when without warning; she hit me there again.

Again I screamed and struggled in my bonds, but neither action helped me in the slightest. My poor, abused, swollen pussy just got redder and more tender and raw with pain.

"Remember your dream about the women's prison?" Gretchen asked. "In that dream your pussy got whipped by the warden. And your pussy was soaking wet after your woke up from that dream."

Then suddenly the whip shot up between my legs and a fresh biting sting pained my defenseless pussy. I reacted predictably with more screaming and more useless struggles.

"On some level I think you truly WANT for your pussy to be whipped. You're just too afraid to admit it."

Gretchen was probably right about that...especially about the fear part. But rather than reply to what she said I just screamed when the whip struck me and then sobbed afterwards.

And just like in my dream there was a heat and a tingling sensation deep inside of me as my pussy was whipped. Unfortunately no matter how much that sensation grew I never reached climax. I screamed louder and louder as my poor abused pussy was more acutely pained, but the erotic heat that was growing between my legs never reached critical mass.

Finally after the last cruel impact of the whip smacked wetly across my tender, swollen labia, Gretchen dropped the whip and moved in much closer.

I was sobbing and trembling in my bonds and covered in sweat. My vision was blurry with tears and I was totally uncertain as to what Gretchen was going to do next. I flinched as Gretchen inserted two fingers into my tender pussy. I gasped and tried to get away, but in my bondage I was totally helpless to do anything other than be Gretchen's plaything.

"You want this," Gretchen said sternly, "Don't even try to deny it."

The fingers went in deep and sharp pains mixed in with carnal pleasures. I squirmed both in pain and wanton sexual need. I trembled and flinched and made whimpering sounds and Gretchen's strong, forceful fingers found all the right nerve endings and forced a roaring climax out of me, causing me to scream once again and getting hot, sticky fluids all over my thighs and on Gretchen's fingers as well.

"Wow, that was beautiful," Officer Ryan said with a tone of admiration and awe.

My legs were still spread obscenely wide and Officer Ryan stared unashamed directly at the reddened, moist, swollen folds of my labia with a reverence normally reserved for religious artifacts or priceless works of art.

She gently touched my swollen, abused pubic lips and I whimpered in pain.

"Wait right here," Officer Ryan said with some urgency, "I need to go get my camera."

Where was I going to go? I was tied up and completely helpless! I couldn't walk away from my current position if my life depended on it!

So, of course I stayed where I was and waited for Officer Ryan to return, which she did about five minutes later. I hadn't moved a muscle while she was gone. My thighs were still spread obscenely far apart and my pelvis was thrust forward as if I was offering it up for inspection...or abuse...or whatever.

When Officer Ryan returned, she had a camera with her. She proceeded to take pictures of my punished nudity; focusing mainly on my poor, swollen pussy; but also some wide-angle shots that showed my entire body in its bound and helpless state.

"So beautiful," she said admiringly. "You really have no idea how sexy you look right now."

Then she traced her fingers gently across the whip marks on my breasts, making me whimper and flinch. "Some of these whip marks are worse than others," she informed me. "Did you realize some of these are welts?"

I sobbed and replied, "No, Mistress, I was not aware of that."

"You've got a small one here on your breast," she said, taking inventory, "And two longer ones on your abdomen. You've got one on your ribcage, one on your left thigh and three on your right thigh." Then she ran her finger gently across my inner thigh, making me yelp in pain as she touched one of the welts.

"None on your pussy, though," she said.

"I didn't hit her nearly as hard there," Gretchen said. "I know what a delicate piece of anatomy she has between her legs. I didn't want us to risk losing use of it."

Gretchen touched me down there and I whimpered in pain. "She's still plenty tender there, though. You needn't hit her very hard there to get her attention."

"There are a lot of nerve endings down there," Officer Ryan said in agreement, and she proceeding to take more pictures of me as I sobbed and whimpered in pain.

Eventually they untied me and sent me upstairs. Officer Ryan's luggage was already in the living room. Apparently she had arrived while I was tied up in the basement, but before my whipping began.

"Take her bags to the spare room," Gretchen commanded, "and help her unpack."

Officer Ryan only had four bags, but it's hard doing manual labor right after a brutal punishment. Most of my body was still in pain, and I hadn't gotten the blood circulation going properly in my arms and legs yet and I really didn't want to move at all. Gretchen helped speed things up by taking off her belt and smacking my naked bottom when she thought I was moving too slow.

Most of her bags contained clothes, but there were also odds and ends such as makeup, a comb, a hairbrush, deodorant, a razor, shaving cream, shampoo.....and of course her handcuffs.

"I'll have to use those on you, soon," Officer Ryan informed me.

"When?" I asked.

"Soon," Officer Ryan informed me, "But first I need a shower, and so do you. You're all covered in sweat, and I just spent fifteen hours on a plane. Let's go, slave!"

I was herded off to the bathroom and soon I was helping Gretchen and Officer Ryan get undressed. Once all three of us were naked, I was shoved into the spray of hot water and Gretchen and Officer Ryan took turns soaping me up and then rinsing soap off of me with their bare hands or with a washcloth.

Towards the end of the shower, Officer Ryan had me stand with my hands up against the shower wall and my legs spread far apart.

"Are you going to frisk me?" I asked. "That's the police frisk position."

"Just do it," Gretchen commanded. "Officer Ryan is a guest in our house. I expect you to keep our guests happy. Now get your ass into position."

I did as I was ordered to do and left my ass and pussy in a very vulnerable position. Officer Ryan actually purred at this and then fondled my tender pussy for a few seconds and then positioned her hand in between my ass cheeks and stabbed one of her fingers firmly into my asshole and plunged deep into my ass. And once her finger was as deep as it could go, she wriggled it around in there.

"Oough," I exclaimed.

I've had fingers up my rectum before, but I've never gotten used to them. There are just so many delicate nerve endings up there; and anything shoved into that remote territory, feels so foreign and invasive.

"Has this cute, tight, pink hole of yours ever been fucked before?" Officer Ryan asked.

"Just once," I replied, my voice sounding strained as I tried to remain composed while Officer Ryan continued to wriggle her fingers around in my tight, delicate hole.

"Well, I'm going to fuck it again, before I go back to Sessia. What do you think of that, Slave?"

I gritted my teeth and panted and tried not to contract my sphincter muscle and replied, "Whatever pleases you, Officer." My voice sounded strained as I said it.

Then she speared a second finger into me and I whimpered helplessly as she wriggled her fingers and then spread them apart, stretching my tight sphincter muscle painfully wide open.

"I love it when she makes that sound," Gretchen said. "Will you make that sound when Officer Ryan fucks you up the ass?"

"I can almost guarantee it," I said, my voice strained and my breathing labored and my arms and legs fighting to maintain the humiliating position I'd been ordered to maintain.

She withdrew her fingers slowly from my tight anus and I felt relief for a few short seconds. I had just enough time to take a deep breath and appreciate the sensation of my asshole not being violated when Officer Ryan brought her hand down hard on my naked buttocks.

I yelped in pain, but somehow managed not to break position.

"Get out of the shower, Slave," I was ordered.

I got out and then was ordered to kneel on the bathroom rug with my knees far apart and arms behind my back with my wrists crossed.

I complied with Gretchen's orders, humiliated at the way this position left my breasts, my erect nipples and my poor, aching pussy so obscenely on display.

"She looks good that way," Officer Ryan said, "her yummy parts and nice and exposed, and available to the touch."

My face felt hot at this comment. I was certain I must be blushing. I made a little whimpering sound and thought I might actually start to cry, I felt so helpless and abused.

"I don't look the way she's looking at us though," Gretchen said. "With those sad eyes, it's almost like she's begging us for leniency."

I started to tremble and tried to think of what I should say in response to this. Then Gretchen barked out an order and said, "Eyes downcast! You're to look down at the floor until I tell you otherwise!"

I looked down and continued to tremble as hot tears slid gently down my face. I made soft sobbing sounds that were so restrained that even I could barely hear them.

I raised my eyes slightly and I could see Gretchen's and Officer Ryan's beautify legs. They were perfect, athletic, sexy legs and I wished I could grab them in my hands and plant kisses on them with my lips, but as a slave I couldn't do anything like that without my mistress's permission.

Then I looked back down at the floor, while Gretchen and Officer Ryan grabbed some towels and dried themselves off.

At one point I heard the sounds of moaning and I looked up slightly. Gretchen and Officer Ryan's legs were close together and one of them was rubbing up against the other. I couldn't be sure who was who as both Gretchen and Officer Ryan have fantastic legs and hips and buttocks. Also neither one of them has tan lines. I just caught a quick look and then I lowered my eyes again.

Eventually I was ordered to stand up.

Nobody bothered to towel me off, so I remained wet from the shower. Apparently it was another reminder of my inferior status.

"We're going to play a game," Officer Ryan told me as we exited the bathroom. "You're going to be my prisoner. I've never had a prisoner that was mine for a whole day and was completely under my power. My job description never allowed it. But today I can do whatever I want with you."

This announcement made me somewhat nervous. And it didn't calm me at all when she produced handcuffs and snapped the cold metal tightly around my wrists, trapping my arms behind my back.

"They're a little tight," I complained. "They're biting into my wrists. If you don't loosen them, they're going to leave bruises."

"So, they'll leave bruises," Officer Ryan replied. "You're a slave. People should expect to see bruises and other marks on you. Isn't that right, Gretchen?"

"Bruises, whip marks, handprints on her ass, that sort of thing," Gretchen confirmed.

I miserably wondered who would be seeing the marks on my skin and then Officer Ryan announced that it was time for a body cavity search.

She started with my mouth, ordering me to open it wide. At first she stuck her fingers deep into my mouth, pressing down my tongue and forcing my jaw to stretch wide open. I gasped and practically gagged at the intrusion as she filled my mouth and touched the back of my throat with her strong, insistent fingers.

Then she withdrew her fingers and I panted, trying to catch my breath. While I was panting, Officer Ryan announced that in order to be thorough in her body cavity search she'd need more specialized equipment.

And at that, she grabbed my face and stuck her tongue in my mouth. French kissing me and exploring every inch of my mouth's interior with her tongue.

French kissing is always erotic, but when I'm naked and helpless and my hands are bound behind my back with tight, metal handcuffs, it's ever more so.

Schlank
Schlank
2,898 Followers
12