Enslaved to the Mob Ch. 08

Story Info
Meeting 'Daddy's' friends and revelations.
3k words
4.48
70.2k
17
4

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Yes, it's back! You can stop sending me messages about when the hell I'm going to add more! I've decided to break this part down, with a non-erotic section that sets up the sex scene upcoming. I have a feeling it's going to be long, and don't want a huge submission. On a side note, if you're a fan of my Back in the U.S.S.R., please send me a message. I'm looking for readers who can read what I have for a fifth chapter and give me their opinions. As with all of my stories, all character are eighteen years or older. Hope you enjoy!

*

Through it all, Mikhail keeps up his soft, devious smirk upon his face. He even laughs softly as his thumb brushes against her clit, making her twitch and quiver against him as she breaths deeply and rapidly. "Such a good girl..." He whispers softly, swirling his finger within her pussy one last time before extracting them. Instead of wiping them clean, he holds them up to her lips, pressing against her soft plushness as if she knows what he wants.

Angelique does know exactly what he wants from her. Softly she opens her lips and instinctively suckles upon his digits, sucking her sweet, feminine cum off of his fingers with soft laps of her tongue. She can't get enough of it, sucking and licking all of it off until he finally pulls his fingers away from her mouth. As she slowly sinks back into her seat cradled against his chest, she can't help but to wonder why she hasn't felt the usual shame and disgust that had accompanied any orgasm with Mikhail. Instead, she feels oddly sated with him. 'What the fuck is going on with me?'

"Ah..." He says, his voice filled with cocky warmth as he pulls her closer to him. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?"

~~~~~

The rest of the car ride is virtually silent. As she sits in the small wetness of her cum, Angelique can't stop thinking about what had just happened. He had made her cum, and yet, instead of feeling the shame and disgust that had usually accompanied it, she feels nothing except for complete and utter satisfaction to it. It perplexes her to no end, wondering why on earth she suddenly feels no shame in cumming from the monster that has terrified her incessantly for so long in the recent days.

Her train of thought is stopped as the sound of the car door opening fills her ears. Slowly she looks around, realizing they've arrived back at the house already. Slowly her nervousness fills her once again, knowing that Mikhail has something planned for her. What it is, she has no idea, but as usual when it comes to him, she knows it's nothing good for her.

"Now..." Mikhail begins, straightening his tie with one foot out of the door. "I'm sure I don't need to remind you that I expect you to be on your best behavior with my two friends. You can scream and cry all you want for them to save you, since they know exactly why you're here and how you came to be in my possession."

Curiously Angelique stares at Mikhail with bemusement etched in her face. It only serves to make her even more hesitant and afraid of these guests of his. Whoever they are, Angelique reasons, must be as bad and as evil as he is if they about his dark cruelty.

Hesitantly she follows him out of the stretch limousine. Instead of going as far away as possible from him, she sticks close to his side. Mikhail can't help but to chuckle softly at her actions, knowing how afraid and intimidated she feels about the unknown. 'If she only knew...' He thinks to himself with a smile as they enter the impressive doors that led into the elegant foyer of his mansion.

It seems to be quieter than usual inside the house from the foyer, while it looks absolutely spotless. For a moment, Mikhail steps aside from her as he walks over to a small table where the mail sits. Along side the table stands another of Mikhail's body guards, dressed in all black as he stood silent.

As Mikhail flips through the mail, he idly speaks to the man next to the table, sounding rather bored and tired as he inspects the bills and letters to him. "I trust you took care of our guests?" He inquires.

"They're awaiting you and the Misses in your lounge area." The man says with his voice deep and filled with stern respect for the man that paid his paycheck. "Also, your bedroom has been prepared and set up for your arrival."

A soft smile came from Mikhail's lips as he softly nods his head. Dropping the mail back onto the table, he pulls out his cell phone and wallet before placing them onto the table.

"Very well..." He says as he begins to walk down the foyer, with Angelique scurrying up behind him quickly. "Make sure that we're not disturbed tonight. I will be very displeased if it happens..."

Doing the best she can, Angelique follows Mikhail, her heels clicking quickly as she hurried after him. Despite her inclinations to ask him where they were going, and who was waiting for them, she keeps silent. All she can do is hope and pray that the evening wouldn't be too harsh on her.

In less than a minute, Mikhail turns to his left down the marble hallway into the open room. Angelique quickly follows suit, yet pauses at the door as she takes in the view of the room before her. Just like the rest of the house, it screams of opulent tastes. It looks more like a rich Victorian sitting room than anything else. Plush, velvet couches make up the center of the room, each in front of each other with a fire place cackling softly to provide the majority of lighting.

It's while she's looking at the couches that she finds Mikhail's two guests sitting side by side. Expecting two evil, devious looking men, the sight of the two rich and lavishly dressed women in fine, elegant dresses catches Angelique completely off guard. Both look so beautiful and in their twenties with their forms and appearance, one with long, flowing blonde hair, the second with bright red hair that was wavy down her back.

Upon seeing Mikhail walking in, the two girls immediately jump up to their feet, their faces wide with smiles that seemed difficult to tell whether they were genuine or fake. Both of them waste no time in laying kisses upon his cheeks as they hug him warmly. All while this happens, Angelique can't help but to feel something welling up inside of her at the sight of their attention and affection they place on him. What it is, Angelique doesn't want to admit, still in disbelief that she actually feels jealous.

"Hi Daddy..." The redheaded woman says as she plants a kiss on Mikhail's cheek. It isn't very long until the blonde girl does the same as she kisses his cheek and addresses him with the same little pet name.

Mikhail smile widens at their words. It's clear from the look on his face he loves the sound of their little name for him. "Sorry we're late, Ladies... Allow me to introduce my new toy..." He said warmly as he turned around and gestured towards Angelique. "This is Angelique, my new little toy I bought a few days ago." His tone is almost that of admiration, like a young kid talking about his favorite toy and possession.

His smile was warm as he pulls her closer to him in an embrace, his arm draped around her shoulders as he looked on at the other two girls before him. "This is Belle..." He says with a slight nod to the blonde. "...and this is Casey."

Quietly the girls give Angelique cold, calculating looks. "She's pretty, Daddy." The young blonde says through the silence. Although praising and complimenting her, the way the young blonde spoke was cold and scathing. "You certainly do have an eye for beauty, Sir."

Angelique stands in silence as they are introduced. Part of her is relatively shell-shocked to discover the two women waiting for them. For so long in the car ride home, she had been expecting to find two hulking men, whether friends or business partners of his, waiting for them at the luxurious mansion. Never did she expect to find two women that were so beautiful and young. Looking at them, she can't help but to feel as if they're genuinely jealous of her. Their eyes alone seem to speak volumes to her, with the way they shot her scathing, cold looks.

"She certainly is beautiful, isn't she?" He playfully asks, his tone like someone speaking of a prized, cherished possession than anything else. "Very naive and innocent, however... She still has very much to learn..."

"Mmm... You mean we get to play with her tonight, Daddy?" Belle asks with genuine excitement in her voice as she looks up to him. "We just love it when you let us help you train and play with your new toys."

A slight laugh escapes his lips at the question. Angelique immediately looks up to Mikhail, slight fear and confusion in her eyes as she looks at him. "We'll see... we'll see... I've grown quite protective of her as of late..." Mikhail explains, stroking her arm slowly with his thumb in a sort of affectionate way.

Pouting at his words, the young redhead named Casey slowly moves forward, allowing her hands to slowly run up and down his clothed chest. "We've been waiting all day for this, Daddy... We just love making your birthday special..." She says, her voice smooth and rather seductive with a certain hint of a raspy tone to it.

The smile widens at her words. Clearly he was becoming aroused at the prospect of the night as he looked down into Casey's wide eyes. "Why don't you two go up stairs and wait for us... I have some things I need to discuss with my little pet." He says to the two girls before him.

He stood in silence, watching the two girls leave before finally turning his full attention towards Angelique. "Lovely girls... You could learn a lot from them."

Slowly Angelique backs away from him, her eyes focusing back and forth between Mikhail and the open doorway that led to the main atrium of the house. Learn from them? What would she possibly learn from those two? "Who are they?" Angelique finally asks, speaking up her curiosity as she focuses her attention back to Mikhail. It's just a small piece of information she wants on an already wild and confusing night.

"They're two girls that work for my escort agency, my two best girls, to be exact." He says with a slight smile to his face. Walking over to the little wet bar of the sitting room they were in, he wastes no time in mixing himself a mixed drink. "Every year on my birthday, I invite the two of them over to spend the night with me, and they never disappoint... Hence why I said you can learn a lot from them if you intend on pleasing me."

Kicking off his polished shoes and untying his tie, he lazily grabbed his drink and walked a little closer to Angelique. In his eyes, there isn't a gleam of anger or frustration. On the contrary, Mikhail seems rather sated and in a pleasant mood compared to what Angelique had seen from him lately. "Tonight, you will be on your best behavior, much more so than you normally are. You are my slave and pet, and naturally your behavior results from my job as your Master. Simply put, if you act out, it looks bad upon me as your Master." He explains as he downs the drink in a single gulp. Placing the glass on a nearby table, he couldn't help but to look down and smile upon her, almost like a father would his daughter. "If you act horribly, you'll be treated horribly, and believe me, Little One, I have many more contraptions and ideas in my sadistic mind for little horrible slaves."

She stands quietly by as Mikhail explains everything to her. It was just as he had said earlier. If she wanted any chance of leaving and going home, she had to play by his rules, and make him happy to get what she wanted in the end. The way to her old, happy life, and family lead through Mikhail's satisfaction. Her expression is rather controlled and focused as she tried to process everything, and flinches only when he speaks of punishment and threatening her.

Finally she slowly nods her head with understanding. "Yes... Daddy..." Angelique says meekly, using the same pet name the other two girls had used earlier when addressing him, even as it disgusts her to use the sickening, taboo moniker.

Her use of the word Daddy makes Mikhail grin rather deviously. "That's a good girl. You are a fast learner, aren't you?" He asks playfully. Slowly he turns around, going to a chest that sat off to the corner of the room. "If you behave properly tonight, I'll allow you the privilege of sleeping in the guest room you were in earlier. Otherwise, there's a special place for bad girls that you haven't had the pleasure of experiencing."

As cryptic and vague as his threat was, Angelique doesn't want to know what the punishment is. There are just something that are better left unknown, and in her mind, whatever Mikhail has waiting for 'bad girls' is just one of the things she doesn't want to know about. With the same meek voice, Angelique slowly turns her head down to look upon her feet and the carpet in a scene very reminiscent of a child getting chastised by their father. "Yes Daddy..."

Mikhail finally turns back around, holding in his hand a piece of what looks to be fine jewelry. The way it sparkles in the dim light speaks of diamonds and other jewels. The closer he gets, the more clear it becomes until it's obvious what exactly he's holding. A beautiful collar, made of fine Italian leather with diamonds inlaid upon it. Emeralds and rubies made up two roses on either side of it, clearly made with care and a great deal of effort. It looks clearly more like fine, elegant jewelry, the kind found in high retail stores, or even in museums. Hanging in his hand, he idly plays with it, allowing his thumb to roll over the smooth jewels as he looks upon Angelique.

"This is a special collar, to be worn on only the best occasions... Perhaps if I keep you around longer, I shall let you wear it at parties and balls, to go with beautiful clothing fitting a slave." He remarks casually as he unlocks the necklace around Angelique's neck, only to replace upon the bare flesh his elegant, bejeweled collar. Taking a step back, he can't help but to admire the effect it has over her, making Angelique truly sparkle in the light. "Lovely."

Throughout the whole collaring experience, Angelique remains silent, with her eyes trained to the ground. If it had been at another time and another place, when she truly was a free woman instead of a slave, she would have marveled at the beauty of the necklace, even feeling like a total princess with the jewels upon her neck. Instead, all she can think about is it's symbolic nature. No matter how many jewels she's given to wear, Angelique is his slave.

A tear runs down her eye as he moves back to the little bar against the side of the room. "What do you plan on doing with me tonight... Daddy?" She asks. A cringe comes to her body at the mere use of the sickening, taboo moniker she's forced to use.

It's then that an unsettling feeling falls upon her: no one is forcing her to address him as Daddy. Yes, it's what he wants, but did he ever actually command her to do it? Did he even mention him liking the name? She chose to call him that after hearing those girls call him it. She chose to do it. By far it's an unsettling feeling to her mind as she wonders just what the hell is happening to her.

"You and I will be having some fun tonight." Mikhail says as he makes himself another drink. Slowly he turns, leaning against the bar as he watches her. "My friends will be enjoying each other, while I enjoy you... Perhaps, if I feel like it, I'll allow the two of them to play with you for my viewing pleasure."

Slowly Angelique nods her head. Her confused and hazy mind, filled with thoughts of her predicament with Mikhail and her enslavement, can't help but to feel a little nervous about the night. Never has she been with a women, not to mention kissed another girl in such an erotic way. She could only hope Mikhail changes his mind, and truly decides to keep her to himself. Even though part of her wants to beg and plead with him for some kind of mercy, she knows it's pointless to even consider it. His happiness is her way out of a life of enslavement.

"Yes Daddy..."

He can't help but to smile at how compliant Angelique has become. Truly stealing his heart, he downs the last of his drink before slowly walking over to his little doll. Placing his arm around her, he slowly kisses her forehead. "Such a good girl..." He praises. Slowly he reaches behind her, allowing his fingers to slowly unzip and push down the elegant black dress. She stands before him, naked in heels, jewels, and stockings, the epitome of lust and sex.

Noticing her nervous trembling, he gives her hand a gentle squeeze before leading her out of the room. "Come my pet... Let's go have fun."