Enslaving a Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
A slut's reward for good behavior.
909 words
4.14
30.6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 08/13/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kneeling on the ground next to the bed, you’re cum drying on my face, my eyes lowered to the ground I wait patiently. I strain to hear what your doing, risking punishment to look for you from beneath lowered eyes.

Cleaning up in the bathroom you watch me as you move about. “Slut get over here.” I stiffen for a moment before crawling towards you. “Start the shower and get in.”

“Yes Master.” Bending over the tub adjusting the water, stepping in and letting the water slide down my body. The marks from the flogger fading already my pale skin inviting your touch.

Closing my eyes briefly you step in behind me. Your arms wrapped around my waist, you lower your head to my neck and kiss it. Trailing kisses down my neck to my collarbone. I lay my head back against your chest; your gentleness calms me down. “Enjoying yourself baby girl?” Smiling I shake my head yes, your hands starting to run up and down my body. My rock hard nipples craving your attention back arching to get more of your touch. Your turn me to face you. Bending down to kiss my lips, your hands cupping my ass as you lift me against the wall.

The warm water cascading over our bodies, my legs wrapped around your waist as we continue kissing. My hands wander over your back “Please Master please put your cock in my pussy.” Whispering in your ear. I reach between us, taking your hard cock in my hand guiding it to my wet opening. You slide into my pussy. Sliding deep until you’re completely in, my groan echoing around us.

You start sliding in and out, fast and hard then slow and gentle. My nails raking down your back, needing all of you in me at one time. You bend down and take my hard nipples in your mouth sucking them. Gasping as the pain and pleasure mixes. My legs wrap around your waist tighter. You lean your head back, gasping as you thrust one more time inside of my tight hot pussy. “NOW!” We both cry out in pleasure as you’re cum shoots deep inside of your pets’ pussy.

My arms wrapped tightly around your neck resting our heads together. You gently set me on my feet when we regain our breath. I wink at you saying “I’ll wash your back if you get mine.”

Laughing you spank my ass, “slut you’ll wash mine no matter what.” We finish our shower and dry off. “Get on your knees little slut,” you order after I finish cleaning up. I kneel behind you waiting for you to finish, my collar in my mouth. You turn and take it from me, placing it around my neck and attaching the chain to it. “Come.”

You guide me into the bedroom again. Ordering me on the bed. You attach my collar to the bed and climb in beside me. Pulling me next to you as you cover the two of us.

Hours later…

Waking up I stretch quickly and push the covers back from our bodies. Kneeling beside you I bend my head and take your semi hard cock in my hand. Stroking it gently as I kiss the head. Swirling my tongue around the head of your cock and flicking my tongue over the top.

Slowing working your cock entirely down my throat as it becomes fully hard. I glance up at your face and see you watching me. You lower your hand to my head and stroke my hair softly as I suck you. I continue sucking you until I can feel your cock getting even harder, you tug my hair gently and pull me off your cock.

Rolling me over and moving between my spread legs you stroke my smooth pussy, sliding your cock up and down my plump pussy lips. I arch my back as you slide deep inside of me. Stroking in and out, your hands cupping my face as you look down into my eyes. Leaning down you kiss me, moving over me in and out until I’m whimpering against your lips. I can feel you smile as you pull back for a second “cum with me pet.” Stroking hard again and again.

My back arching, crying out in the pleasure you allow me. My legs wrapped tight around your waist pulling you in even deeper then before. Slamming into me one more time hard and deep you cum deep in my pussy. Filling it, as you lay on top of me. Supporting yourself with your arms, you hold my head so that I’m forced to look up at you and nowhere else. “Listen to me little one. I want you to stay here, live with me, serve me, be everything to me.” Looking down starring intensely at me. “Can you do that pet?”

My eyes start to water at what he asked. Knowing deep in my heart that he is all that I ever wanted and all that I would ever need. I smile at him and nod my head yes. “Yes please Master let your pet stay with you.”

Leaning down you kiss my lips and pull away from me. Leaving the bed and me, I shiver at the loss of your warmth. You pull on your robe and unchain my collar from the bed. “Lets get going then pet, we have a lot to do today.”