Enslaving Chloe Ch. 04

Story Info
I finally met my Master.
4k words
4.34
19.5k
5
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated)

Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

* * * * *

I should say a bit more about the part Master plays in my life as this is very central to my story. After all he is the reason for everything, so far as I'm concerned.

I met Master on-line, and this chance meeting changed my life. I say "chance meeting" because after the many disappointments meeting men who claimed to be what I needed but turned out to be fakes or simply clueless, I decided to try a different approach. I was initially a little cautious about the on-line option as I'd heard all the horror stories of what could happen but eventually I decided to post an ad on the internet saying I was looking for a truly dominant man to train me.

I made it very clear that I was not interested in more experiences like those I'd already had with men who only claimed to be dominant as a way of getting to fuck romantic and idealistic young girls. Looking back, what I wrote was quite uncharacteristicly aggressive for me as at the time I was feeling very disillusioned and unhappy. I felt that if this last attempt to find what I wanted did not succeed, I would just give up on seeking to fulfil my dreams. I'm so glad that I did make that last attempt.

I got many responses even though my post was only on-line for a day or so. Most of the replies were the same old nonsense that I had been through before. Some men wrote that I should write back immediately, address them as "Master" and prepare myself to become their slave. So much for the opportunity to discuss shared views -- if indeed there were any! Others wrote a lot of sick garbage about how I deserved to be beaten senseless and then fucked to within an inch of my life, as if every girl just dreams of that!! Yet others were simply insipid ramblings that displayed little intelligence and often only the barest grasp of the English language. Those were easily dismissed.

One response stood out. It was intelligent, nuanced, and made me feel that I was talking to someone who really understood me and might be able to meet my needs. Despite the rather aggressive tone I'd adopted in my on-line post, apparently enough of my usual personality had come across to encourage him to write to me. I replied at once. I deleted the other messages, and immediately took my post off-line. Despite the fact that I'd only had one message so far from *him*, it was so strikingly different in tone and content from all the others that I knew straight away he was the only one worth pursuing. If it didn't work out, then I just didn't have the heart to deal with the usual morons, weirdos and time-wasters.

Happily, my message received a positive response. Soon we were writing to each other every day and our communication quickly (almost instantly) developed into a warm and insightful exchange of views, often at great length. I was encouraged to ask any questions I wished, and I was treated with respect, courtesy and patience. Yet there was no mistaking the absolutely dominant tone of the man who wrote to me so confidently and so beautifuly. I was ecstatic.

I immediately felt safe telling Sir (as he insisted I call him initially, rather than Master as I rashly requested) anything and everything about myself, my hopes, my dreams, my fantasies, my desires... And I bombarded him with many, many questions. To all of this he responded patiently and thoughtfully. I never had any doubt that he was the *one*...

Sir's approach was always very measured and very different to the impatient, needy demands of the fake dominants I had dealt with in the past. He insisted that we take time to get to know and trust one another before we even considered making plans to meet.

After a few weeks, our regular emails were enhanced by phone conversations every few days. We often talked for several hours. Once again, as soon as I heard his voice I felt even more comfortable sharing everything about myself with this man. He never asked for my home address or other personal information until I felt ready to supply those details. After a while I did give him my address, and he gave me his, so we could also exchange letters, cards, photos and much more. Our communication was always easy, reliable and totally positive. I never felt the slightest bit fearful or apprehensive about any of the contact we had.

Sir certainly never tried to push me into doing anything rash. In fact it was the other way around. He had to constantly pull back on my leash to keep me from running ahead too fast. I was the one who wanted to explore things sooner rather than later. He was usually telling me to be more patient, and pointing out that it would all happen eventually, but that taking time to establish the necessary trust and confidence between us was essential.

So I had to wait until Sir felt I was ready before he was willing to even discuss a meeting. He encouraged me to be cautious. Unlike most of the men I'd met previously, once we did begin to talk about a possible future face to face encounter Sir didn't ask me to meet him some place where I would immediately be alone with him. What Sir suggested was that he would book a room in a luxury hotel for a few days. And rather than be there, waiting for me, he would make the booking in my name so I could pick up the key myself. Since I was coming to our first meeting on my way back from a business conference in another city, I could go straight to the room, freshen up, and only when I was ready to do so would I call him and arrange to a time to meet.

It was so typically considerate of Sir that although he offered to meet me at the airport, at my request he allowed me to instead take a taxi to the hotel, book myself in, and go up and have a relaxing bath before I had to face up to meeting him. I was still very, very nervous about our first meeting. Not because I didn't trust Sir, but because I was worried about what he'd think of me. I wondered if would I be able to present myself to him as gracefully and submissively as I wished. I was normally quite confident meeting other people, since I had to do so all the time as part of my job, but this meeting was different!

Sir told me that I could take as long as I wished to get settled before contacting him. I was to phone him on his mobile when I was ready, and we would first meet at the hotel cafe downstairs where he would be sitting with a coffee and newspaper to pass the time. He suggested that we meet in this public place first, and if I was not comfortable after talking with him face to face I could stay in the hotel on my own that night and leave the next day without having any further contact with him. Everything was set up so as to make me feel secure. That was so typical of Sir.

Actually, when I went up to the hotel room I found that Sir had arranged for a welcoming card, some chocolates, and some roses to be left in the room. It was really lovely to see such consideration and thoughtfulness on the part of someone I had yet to actually meet! After my bath, I changed into a nice dress, and was about to phone Sir about going down to the cafe when I had such a strong urge to skip the public meeting and just ask that he come straight to the room.

You may think I was foolish, but my feeling was that since I was totally comfortable with Sir by now, and since he had so far done everything exactly as agreed, there was no reason not to trust him. And I now felt that I'd prefer our first meeting to be in private. I would feel so awkward meeting my future Master among a whole lot of other people, since I didn't how I would react. I imagined that I might want to throw myself at his feet as soon as I was in his presence!!

I was still incredibly nervous. But it was important to me that I extend the kind of trust and consideration to Sir that he had already shown to me. So I made the call, and then I stood fidgeting as I waited for Sir to come up to the room from the cafe. He said on the phone it would take him about five minutes. Strangely, although nervous I was not anxious. The most intense feeling I had was of excitement. Closely followed by worries he would not think me pretty, or would find my dress unattractive, or would not like my hair style, or....

Soon there was a knock at the door.

I had left the door unlocked and I called out for him to come in. I preferred that we not begin our first meeting staring at each other face to face at the hotel room door. I wanted to give Sir the space to enter the room, to be able to look at me from a distance, and for him to be in a position to tell me what he wanted. So as the door opened, I stood on the other side of the room, waiting.

He entered and stood looking at me. He was just as I had expected from his photos, except that his eyes were even more striking. After a few moments he walked slowly over to me, and gave me an affectionate hug and said how wonderful it was to finally meet. He was so warm and polite. There was no fake-dom "Get on your knees, bitch" stuff, or anything like that.

Having given me a hug, he did immediately make me feel his dominance... in the nicest possible way. He went back to the other side of the room and sat in a chair and instructed me to get naked for him.

I was trembling as I took off my dress, but it was from anticipation rather than fear. He had always said that he would want me completely naked soon after we met so I was not surprised by his request. I continued undressing by taking off my bra, panties and stockings. I actually wore underwear in those days!

When I was naked, Sir asked me to slowly turn around so he could look at me. After I did so, he told me I was very pretty. I remember blushing. How strange that I did not blush from being naked in front of a man I was meeting in person for the first time, but from a compliment! Sir often tells me that I'm a complex little bitch.

He then told me to get on my hands and knees and crawl slowly over to him. Sir watched from his chair as I crawled towards him. It felt so good to crawl naked to where he was seated. I could feel my pussy getting wetter as I crawled, and suddenly I realised that I couldn't recall if I already felt wet when Sir first came into the room. I must have been in such a state of hyper-arousal but it was also a strange other-worldly state, as if in a dream. I was feeling so many different things all at once that I could no longer distinguish between anticipation, nervousness, fear, excitement, arousal and probably several other emotions.

Finally I reached Sir. I didn't dare look at him, but I was very aware of his gaze. After a short time he told me to kiss his boots as a sign of my submission to him. I'd never done anything like that before! Here I was naked for the first time in front of this man, I had just crawled across a hotel room to reach him, and now I was going to kiss his boots. What a wonderful way to first meet my Master.

As I was kissing his (very clean) boots, Sir told me that from now on, whenever we had entered this room and were alone, I was to undress right away, get on my knees, and kiss his boots. During our email and phone conversations prior to this meeting we had already discussed various rituals Sir wanted me to learn, so it was not a new concept to me, but it was very exciting to be able to do something like this in reality for the first time. I added a few licks for good measure.

Just then Sir took a handful of my hair, and gently pulled me up so I was looking at him. It was such a powerful moment to finally be naked before my Master and looking into his beautiful eyes. As he stroked my hair, Sir told me I was a good girl. By now I was already starting to feel more comfortable with him, and when he took a collar out of his pocket and buckled it around my neck I knew this symbolised that I was now his possession. I was so happy I wanted to cry.

Before I could spoil everything by starting to sob like a silly girl, Sir reached out and folded me into his arms. I was standing before him naked with his collar around my neck, and now I was in the strong arms of my Master, who was holding me so gently and yet so firmly.

I felt like I had come home.

My nervousness had completely disappeared. Instead I felt only contentment. Well, there were other feelings too. I was also incredibly aroused... but in a very contented kind of way. Everything seemed to have gone into slow motion. I felt that I could have stayed in his arms forever. Now I knew what had been missing before. Now I knew that I was right to trust this man.

Finally the tears did come to my eyes. They still do when I think of that moment. It's etched into my mind forever.

Strangely, I really can't recall exactly what happened right after that. In fact the next couple of days are all a bit of a blur. I remember some parts distinctly. At other times I can't recall precisely what happened as what I remember are just sensations, emotions, a few words here and there. But I know I was very happy. I felt that I had finally found where I belonged.... what I needed... who I needed to serve. It was all blissful. There was not a dissonant note the whole time we were together.

I do remember that soon after that hug I was begging Sir to fuck me.

He refused. He said he would fuck me when he was ready and not before. Such self control!

I did get fucked, of course. Very soundly and well. And often. But it was when my Master wanted to use me, not at my request.

Over the coming days I was put into bondage and in many ways trained how to serve the man I now knew would be my Master. He was strict with me, but also very patient and kind. It was not all bondage and sex. We talked for hours and hours. Although we had previously discussed many aspects of what was involved in a D/s relationship, it was very different actually being able to discuss them in person. All this training and exploration took place in a relaxed atmosphere in which we gradually got to know each's responses and reactions. Gradually is the key word. I really appreciated Sir allowing me to go at a pace that was not too intense and overwhelming for me.

Before I had agreed to this first meeting, Sir made it very clear that I would be expected to serve him sexually and in every other way. I knew I would be required to be naked very soon after we met, and I also knew that he would control me sexually so that I would do whatever he requested, whether it was masturbate for him, suck his cock, spread my legs or anything else. I knew there were no limits and that was what I wanted. I trusted Sir not to require anything of me that would cause me any harm, but outside of that I was prepared to do anything he asked.

All this was understood, but Sir did not tell me exactly what his requirements would be. I think he wanted to retain a certain degree of spontaneity so that he could make decisions as seemed best at the time. And I think he also wanted me to be a little on edge, and not quite sure what would happen over the few days we had together.

Both these elements of our first meeting proved to be well chosen. I know I'm a complex little bitch and that I can be handled more easily if I'm not allowed to anticipate things too much. The more I know, the more I start worrying about something or other. So having certain agreed parameters, while still leaving an element of the unknown, is just right for me. I was blissfully happy to be used sexually, kept in my place, trained how to show respect and love for my Sir, and in every way experience all the things I had ever dreamed since I was a girl.

One thing I especially remember is Sir taking me to dinner at a fancy restaurant.

I was kept naked most of the time in our hotel room, so before getting dressed to go out I showed him what dresses I had brought with me. Naturally, he selected the one I would wear. I was allowed no underwear except for a length of rope which went around my waist, down between my legs where it went between my cunt lips, and back up to my waist again. This kept me in a kind of bondage and very aware of my submissive status, while anyone looking at me would see only a pretty girl in a nice frock. Then Sir had me get on my knees and suck his cock. When he shot his cum into my mouth, I was not allowed to swallow as usual, but told to keep it in my mouth until instructed otherwise. So in addition to rope bondage under my dress, I was also unable to speak and effectively gagged.

Sir was teaching me that I could be kept under control in such inventive and subtle ways, even in public. He wanted to show me that even in a state of extreme submission to him, I could be taken out in public and that no-one except he and I need know. He did not want to needlessly confront those who would not understand what we were doing, but rather the intention was to further develop my training in obedience and absolute trust in him. Sir also enjoyed knowing that despite my demure appearance I was really his owned, bound and gagged slut. It felt delicious to share all this with him, and I felt so much love and admiration for the one who now owned me body and soul.

I sat in his car as we drove to the restaurant, very conscious of my mouth being full of his cum. It had the effect of concentrating my mind wonderfully. My thoughts were all of my submission to Sir, and of being his cum-filled little bitch. I didn't even notice where we were going as it was night and the lights and shadows flickered outside the car window as if I was in a dream. Fortunately, the place we were going to was not far away. Sir parked as close as possible to the restaurant. It was the kind of place with large heavy linen tablecloths and a maitre d' to open the door. Sir had made a reservation, and he arranged everything, while I stood by his side with my mouth still full of his cum.

I wondered what the people in the crowded restaurant would think, if they knew the pretty girl standing with the distinguished looking older man was his little cum slut. He selected a corner booth where we could sit together undisturbed. We sat side by side, rather than across the table. The tablecloth obscured us from the waist down, so Sir could push up my dress and place his hand directly on my pussy any time he wished to do so.

Just sitting there at his side with my dress up around my waist and almost naked under the table was very exciting! I loved everything about being with him in this public place while only the two of us knew that I was semi-naked, bound and gagged for him.

Sir ordered us a glass of wine. Just one glass, he explained, as I was not allowed to have one and would share his. When it arrived he raised the glass to me and as I was about to take a sip he said, "Swallow." I did so, and then I had a sip of beautiful wine to wash down his delicious cum. What an aperitif!

I was sitting very close to Sir, and in between courses I couldn't stop myself from stroking him and giving him little kisses. To all who could see us, we must have appeared to be an unusually affectionate couple. Except that Sir was obviously significantly older than me. When I pointed this out, he said that everyone would be impressed at how loving I was to my dear father. We both laughed at that.

Overall, I can only say that from our first meeting I felt totally comfortable and at ease with Sir.

Our time together ended all too soon, and it was very hard to part with him at the airport when it was time to take my flight home. In the end Sir had to order me to go into the secure area where only passengers and crew are allowed. I recall I kept looking back at him as I reluctantly went through the barrier and while my luggage was subjected to security checks. Then I had to move into the departure area and lost sight of him.

I felt bereft.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers
12