Enslaving Chloe Ch. 08

Story Info
I phone Master and tell him what has happened so far.
5.9k words
4.23
13.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated)

Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

== Chapter 8 ==

I wanted to distract my dear friend from her feelings of anger and loss. As I sat on my knees next to Chloe I took off the still half-unbuttoned dress I had been wearing since we left that bastard Bryan at the cafe.

Once I was naked I got down on my hands and knees and licked her boots. Chloe looked down at me and smiled. I loved the way she always smiled at me when I licked her boots or shoes. "What do you want, little slut?"

"Please allow this cunt to give you some pleasure, Mistress."

"Yes, we could both do with some relaxation," she said. "Let's take a shower and go to bed."

It was still early, but we were both tired and emotionally drained. I tried to pamper her as usual in the shower, licking her dry and finishing her off with a fluffy towel. Then we went to her bedroom and I knelt on the floor while she combed her hair and put on some perfume.

When Chloe was ready she got into bed and looked down at me. Patting the bed beside her, she wordlessly gave me permission to join her. I crawled into the bed and put my head in her lap. She stroked my hair and said, "I'm very pleased with you. It's a pity your talents were wasted on a slime ball like Bryan." When I told her how I'd spat his cum out onto his shoe my friend was very impressed with my attitude. "Just what he deserved," she told me.

After we had been in bed for a little while I began to kiss her nipples, and then I licked down her tummy to her pussy... Gradually I worked my tongue lower until it was into her wet slit. My friend parted her legs and I was back where I belonged, licking my beloved Mistress to orgasm after orgasm. I soon put my hand down between my own legs and stroked myself to a couple of orgasms at the same time.

Gradually Chloe's moans became softer and less frequent, and I could tell she was almost asleep. It was lovely to look up at her from where I was down between her thighs and watch her rest peacefully after such a dramatic and demanding day. I waited until I was sure she was sound asleep, then I climbed out of bed and went to phone my Master.

When I had asked to spend some time with my friend Chloe, Master had told me to obey her totally and said that he was comfortable with Chloe being in control of me. But he had also instructed me to phone him each evening while I was away and report to him on the events of the day.

I had very much been looking forward to talking with him. It already seemed a long time since I had last seen him, even though that was only yesterday. We were not often apart for more than a few hours, and it's rare that I am not kneeling beside his bed at some stage each evening so a whole day away from Master seemed like an eternity. The phone rang a few times and then he answered. My heart raced like a silly schoolgirl at the sound of his deep voice.

I had a lot to tell Master after all the adventures my friend had dragged me through during the day. Of course he knew that Chloe would have me serve her sexually. That was expected. But when I told him about fucking myself with her hair brush at the restaurant he was quite amused. He always found Chloe's creative ways of sexually humiliating me absolutely charming. She was someone who shared his tastes in that area.

I also told him about the "farewell fuck"... and the meeting with Bryan. Master was not concerned that Chloe had used me in various ways to pursue her own agenda. He fully expected that this would be the case, and he respected her judgement. He did not have the attitude that only his own interests would be the determining factor if he allowed me to be controlled by another. Master was very much the realist.

I think he was interested to see how someone who had so many attitudes and tastes that were quite similar to his own would make use of a hot little slut like me. And as long as I was safe and under the care of someone who loved me he would not object to Chloe's treatment of his slavegirl. More likely he enjoyed being an observer at a distance for a change.

At least Master knew that I would be safe with my friend. He probably quite enjoyed the idea that Chloe would have the opportunity to play with his slut. I doubt he would have found it comfortable to have me under the control of another man as Master did not have a great deal of respect for most other so-called dominants. He thought many of them were fakes or worse -- which in my experience was absolutely correct -- but he quite liked the idea of me serving another woman. He was an exceptional man, but still a man after all!

So I was not concerned about telling Master of my adventures. He was intrigued to hear my account and enjoyed listening to all the details. He especially approved of how I had spat Bryan's cum out on to his shoe. He said that seemed quite appropriate under the circumstances and was also very typical of me. I could sometimes be quite feisty, even though that was not my true nature.

As we talked on the phone, I was thinking about how Master had done so much for me during the years I have been in his service. Ever since we met, he has advised, counselled, and supported me and in every way been someone on whom I could rely. It's only because of all he's given me that I now feel able to begin the next stage of my journey. After all, that's really why I'm here with Chloe.

All the chatter about my adventures during the day was really only so much gossip. What I really wanted to discuss with Master was how things were going with my plan to propose to Chloe that she become enslaved to him. Thus far she had not shown any interest in discussing the proposal I'd said I wanted to put to her, so you could say that in one sense I'd made no progress on this front at all. As far as I knew, Chloe was still quite unaware that I wanted to make her an offer to submit to Master and I didn't even know if she'd ever thought of being Master's slave. It might have crossed her mind, as I'm sure she has observed how I have grown and developed under Master's care and protection over the years I've been with him, and she may have wondered what it would be like to be in my position.

But that's the thing. Chloe thinks of it as my position, so she would not see it as an option open to her even if she had privately wondered about it. I can recall the look in her eyes on a few occasions when she visited us and observed my complete and total submission to Master. There was obviously something in her head as she looked down at me, naked and crawling around at her feet, licking her shoes in welcome at Master's instruction. I could hear some kind of desire in her voice at those times when Master jokingly asked her if she thought he had trained me well.

I hoped for an opportunity to broach the subject of her slavery soon, and I was quite excited as I talked to Master about this prospect. I told him that knowing my friend as intimately as I did, I could almost read her thoughts. And right now I was sure she was feeling quite shattered. The thing with Carlos had apparently been over (or at least in terminal decline) for a while, but I knew that until my friend had actually said goodbye to him earlier today the full impact of that situation had not really hit her. While we were waiting for Bryan to arrive for the meeting Chloe had told me that she was just beginning to realise that a relationship can be effectively dead, but it's not actually over until the final words have been spoken. I thought at the time that was an interesting comment for her to make and I told Master I felt she was on the brink of some kind of realisation about her future that could make her more open to the proposition I wanted to put to her.

I didn't think Chloe was so in love with Carlos that the end of their relationship was especially difficult for her to process, but I knew that she had been through a long series of unsatisfactory relationships of various kinds over many years. It was my feeling that although her relationship with Carlos had not been especially deep, the real trauma for her was that it was yet another failure and disappointment. I think many women start to feel a degree of anxiety after years of failed relationships.

At some point in her life, every woman becomes aware that her biological clock is ticking and there is an unconscious awareness that the time to find a life partner is beginning to run out. In my case I was never the maternal type, and while my relationship with Master would not be every girl's ideal of finding a life partner, it did have that feel for me. I felt more at home and comfortable with myself than I ever had before.

I explained to Master that I knew Chloe very much wanted to find a life partner. We used to talk about it a lot years ago and even though I had not spoken to her much about such things recently, I was sure she still felt the same way deep down. I told Master that I believed Chloe felt quite distressed about her repeated failure to establish the kind of relationship she'd always wanted and was beginning to fear she never would. I told Master that I knew she was feeling quite upset right now and that when she woke up in the morning her future would be very much on her mind.

The other thing I discussed with Master was that at almost the same time as she was wondering about her future relationships her self-confidence about being financially independent and having a career path in the notoriously fickle arts community were also seeming a bit shaky. Chloe always liked to appear very much in control and took most things in her stride. She was to all outward appearances very self-assured and capable. She seemed the ideal modern woman with many admirable personal qualities and most people were impressed, even on a first meeting.

But as her best friend I knew that while her confidence and capability were quite real, there was also another, deeper side to her personality which she did not show to the world. Like any submissive woman she was very aware that she would be judged harshly and possibly derided if her true inclinations were known to those who did not understand (and that was most people). So Chloe kept her deepest feelings well out of sight. The many acquaintances who so admired her and were impressed by her obvious poise, charm and talent would never dream that she was at heart a very deviant woman who would get wet at the mere thought of being tied up and abused. How little we truly know those around us!

I'm sure that few if any of Chloe's many associates would ever have thought of her as sexually submissive since her demeanour was quite assertive. If they had even momentarily considered the idea I have no doubt that they would have dismissed any gossip about Chloe being submissive out of hand as like most people they would have the misconception that all submissive women are "doormat" types who lack the ability or desire to stand up for themselves. This could not be further from the truth.

In fact, in my experience most submissive women are quite strong. They have made a conscious choice to submit to another, and by nature are willing to accept a lot in order to achieve what they desire, but not from just anyone. For example, while Master can do with me as he chooses regardless of my feelings and I accept that as his right, this acceptance is based on the love and respect I have for him. Especially the respect, as I think I would obey someone I respected greatly, even if I did not love them. But without that hard-earned respect and the certain knowledge I was safe in their hands I would certainly not feel that that I wanted to submit to just anyone. In fact I'm quite sure that I would run away rather than obey them.

When I talk to Master or Chloe I always feel that I'm being completely understood. This is one reason I can trust them to take control of me and yet still feel that I am quite safe and secure, even when I am being made to do things that I have never done before or would not normally imagine myself doing.

Like most women I sometimes say one thing when I mean another. A lot of men find this confusing and complain that they never know what a woman really wants. Neither Master nor Chloe ever have a problem with any dissembling on my part. For a start they know me well enough to be able to tell what I'm really thinking even when I say yes when I mean no, or no when I mean yes. They can *read* me like a book and they know very well that there are times when I say the opposite to what I mean.

I'm really not trying to be contrary but sometimes I don't like to admit to what I really want. Occasionally, despite all the training Master has patiently provided, I still feel ashamed to admit that I'm such a slut. For example, if he asks me if I'd like to be spanked before he fucks me I'll pretend not to want it even though I do. I know I really do want it, but I still say no. Master knows I really want it, and he probably knows I'll say no, but he just likes to tease me by making me say I don't want something I really do and then have to beg for what I've just said I don't want. Is this confusing? Maybe a little, but I don't really think so. I'm just a complex little bitch and you need to know how to handle me, as Master often says.

In any case I enjoy being able to say what I think I want and then have a decision made for me regardless. It's not that my opinion is disregarded but somehow Master knows that I'll be happy with his decision even if I don't initially think so. I may genuinely protest but afterwards I'm always content with the way things turned out. My protestations are not ignored but rather reinterpreted. I always feel relieved that he didn't listen to my silly protests and instead just did what he felt was right for me. I know he will do what he feels is right regardless of what others think (including me).

Master is actually a very thoughtful and ethical person and considers things carefully before acting. I'm just one of the *things* he considers carefully, and he will act as he thinks best regardless of what I say. It's this certainty that I will be looked after even if my expressed wishes are disregarded that defines my life. Knowing this makes me feel *free* even as I'm reminded very forcefully that I am truly enslaved. Both Master and Chloe have the kind of innate communication with me which makes my agreement or disagreement unnecessary. When I found them it was like suddenly being with someone who understood my language and culture after spending a long time (most of my life, really) with strangers who understood neither.

In any case it doesn't really matter what I want as I will be given what I need even if I'm not really sure what that is. My phone conversation with Master may have been more one-sided than usual but he allowed me to rattle on because he knew that I was very wired-up at the moment and needed to get it all out of my system. Chloe would normally be a suitable audience for my chatter but in this case I don't want to unload my feelings onto my dear friend until I've had the opportunity to discuss my proposal with her. So Master was really the only person to whom I could express my thoughts and dreams right now.

Over many years Master and I have discussed all kinds of things as he has always set aside time for me to talk with him, usually at the end of each day. I feel very strongly that in many more conventional relationships things are often not discussed very openly or at all. People either just take a lot for granted, or fear to express their innermost thoughts and desires. In a busy world how many couples have time to sit together and talk over whatever is on their minds every day... or even once a week? It's hardly surprising that there is frequently a lack of real communication between people who are supposedly sharing their lives. I'm very fortunate in that I never have to despair of a lack of intimacy with Master as he likes to discuss everything with me and we talk about a wide range of topics.

I really have no secrets at all from Master, and I feel no shame in sharing even my most deviant thoughts and desires with him. I know that he is not going to judge me or reject me even if I tell him things that most people would find disturbing or at best strange. Nothing I come out with is ever shocking or disturbing to him. He will tell me if I'm talking nonsense, but most often he allows me to bring up any thoughts I have in my head no matter how bizarre they might seem.

I blush even now when I recall one of our earliest emails when Master casually asked about my fantasies and in response I blurted out that one of my strongest fantasies was to be made to whore myself! I don't know why I felt able to tell him something like that so easily. I'm sure many people would find it difficult to admit to having such a fantasy even to someone with whom they were very intimate. After all, I had only written one or two emails to this man, we had never met, and at that stage I didn't even know what he looked like as we had not yet exchanged photos.... And yet I was telling him one of my deepest and darkest fantasies just because he happened to ask a very general question about that topic.

Fortunately Master didn't respond negatively and he didn't assume I wanted to go out and do such a thing right away either. Many men think describing a fantasy is the same as expressing a desire to do that same thing in reality, when in fact there's often a big difference between fantasy and reality. After all, fantasies are safe because they are just in your mind so you can imagine doing a lot of things in your fantasy life that would be too challenging or too confronting to do in real life.

It gave me enormous confidence in Master to know that I could tell him anything and we could discuss whatever it was in a rational and supportive way regardless of whether it was something ordinary or something much more *out there* on the fringe of what most people would consider an acceptable topic of conversation. It made no difference to him what I wanted to talk about or ask his opinion about as Master always made me feel he would respond in the same calm and non-judgmental manner no matter what. He implanted the belief in me early on that I could say anything that came into my head to him and it would be alright, and that confidence has only grown over time. This frank acceptance of me is one of the many reasons why I have so much respect for him.

In reality submissive women have to be very strong minded, as the path they have chosen in life is not an easy one. It's difficult to find someone who is able and willing to control you for a start. And even if you are fortunate to have found such a person, and you respect and wish to serve them, a slave's life is always hard. A submissive woman has to be totally committed to her choice without any support from society and even most of her family and friends will not understand her choice or support her in following her deepest desires. Despite the feminist rhetoric about every woman having the right to choose the kind of life she wishes to live, even most feminists seem to regard submissive women as deluded creatures who just want to be abused, as well as traitors to the cause.

I'd been thinking about this because when Chloe and I were younger we used to consider ourselves feminists (and we still do to some extent). Our circle of friends were all staunch feminists even if there were some disagreements about exactly what this meant. For example, a small minority claimed to be lesbian separatists. I think in some cases this was just a posture designed to make themselves stand out as even more radical than the rest of us, but I know it was true in at least a few cases. Actually I never liked those few people as they claimed all men were bastards and yet they treated their women like dirt -- even worse than the kind of men they openly despised.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers
12