Enslaving Chloe Ch. 20

Story Info
Chloe prepares to give herself to Master.
5.5k words
4.52
15.5k
1
0

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers

Edited by Rosmarina (whose advice and assistance are much appreciated)

Please do not reproduce this story without permission.

== Chapter 20 ==

After telling me about the phone conversation she had just had with Master, Chloe breathed a sigh of relief. She looked at me and said, "I am a slave like you now... finally!"

It was wonderful to think that my friend had actually accepted what only a couple of days ago had probably seemed unthinkable. I had not said much as I didn't want to intrude on what must be a very special moment for Chloe, but I was very pleased that she had finally made a commitment to her new Master and that consequently both our lives were about to change forever.

Chloe gradually calmed down. After gathering her thoughts for a few minutes, she told me that rather than feeling nervous at the prospect of what lay before her she felt almost giddy with excitement. She looked thoughtful for a moment and added that she had no regrets about leaving behind everything she had worked so hard for over so many years.

I understood perfectly how she felt as I'd had a similar reaction years before when I was about to offer myself to Master. I'd felt apprehensive, excited, nervous, aroused, and a huge range of other feelings in rapid succession (or sometimes all at once). I could still remember the emotional roller coaster ride I'd gone on as if it was only yesterday. It's something that is such an intense experience it stays with you forever.

I understood that Chloe's old life must already seem like something from the past. I supposed in future she would look back and see that her high profile celebrity status in the arts community was really just another form of slavery -- one where she had to fight on a daily basis for survival, and where she had no one to really look after her. So I was not only happy about Chloe's decision because of what it meant for me, but also because of what it meant for her.

As I watched, Chloe slowly shook her head as if to clear her mind. She smiled at me again and told me that she no longer had time to let her thoughts wander in such a self-indulgent way as her new Master was waiting and she had better get busy preparing herself.

Without another word Chloe ran off and showered again. I followed, and helped dry her with a big fluffy towel after she got out of the shower. Chloe give me a kiss when I'd finished drying her, but she seemed to be in a hurry to get ready and soon we were both in her room and I watched while she brushed her hair. I wanted to do that for her as I had so often in the past, but I didn't want to intrude too much on the mood of euphoria I knew she was feeling so strongly right then. I was sure that as she brushed her hair she was thinking about giving herself to Master, and looking her best for him, and a thousand and one other things!

It was clear from what she'd said that although Chloe had already committed herself to her new life she must be still adjusting mentally to all that it involved, and I knew she needed time to go through that process. Master would have wanted me to restrain myself in this situation, so I resisted the urge to express my own excitement and instead kept my thoughts to myself.

Still naked, Chloe began to put on some perfume before she suddenly stopped, and turning to me, asked if slavegirls should wear perfume without their Master's permission? I assured her that she should prepare herself as she thought best, and that Master would give her whatever instructions he felt necessary in due course.

She laughed and said I was so sensible and told me that she felt like a schoolgirl about to attend her first formal and that it seemed like all the social skills she'd learned as an adult woman were no longer much use. I tried to reassure her by saying it was only natural that everything seemed so different once she had made a commitment which would change her life forever.

But rather than get too involved in further discussion I suggested she should concentrate on each step one at a time. First she needed to select a simple dress to wear. I didn't think Master would mind if we took a while to arrive as he knew very well what girls were like when getting ready for something special, and at heart slavegirls are no different in that respect.

I could see that Chloe was finding it hard to make any decisions at this stage, so to move things along I told her that it didn't really matter what the dress looked like, as she would only be wearing it very briefly on our way to Master's house. Chloe nodded and seemed to snap out of the dazed state she'd been in. I knew her mind was full of all kinds of thoughts and it must be hard for her to focus on the kind of normal day-to-day things she had always been so very organised about.

She eventually found a dress, but before putting it on Chloe held it up in front of her and looked in the mirror. I was worried she was going to decide that the stupid dress was not suitable or something, but instead she said that the dress was okay but she wanted to do a few last things before getting dressed.

I wasn't sure what she meant, but before I could reply Chloe got a bright red lipstick and did her lips, then put some on her cunt lips as well. She also added a bit of rouge to her nipples. My old friend no longer looked much like the woman who had taught me so much about style and presentation, and who had dominated me on so many occasions. As she stood before the mirror she looked very different. She was slim, pretty and looked like a real slut.

I'd never seen her look quite like that before.

As I watched Chloe swayed her hips and I imagined she was thinking about dancing naked for her new Master. I didn't offer any advice on Chloe's new *look* as I was sure that if Master didn't want her to look like such a slut he would tell her so. Maybe he would approve of how she looked, but in any case it was not up to me.

It seemed that my newly appointed fellow slave was happy with her appearance. She turned and danced a bit for me too, and while doing so Chloe said she thought she might as well enjoy the last time she would have any say in how she looked. I was sure my dear friend knew that before this day was over she would no longer have any choice about what she wore (if anything), what makeup she was permitted to use (if any), or about any other aspect of her life.

Of course I understood that Chloe wanted to show her new Master that she was willing to display herself as a naked slutty whore if he would allow her to do so. If he didn't like that look then she would present herself in whatever way he wished. For now I could see that she felt good about making herself look as depraved and debauched as possible. Since she was about to give herself to her new Master I knew she wanted to make a statement to him that she had no shame and no inhibitions at all.

As I looked at her I noticed that Chloe's pussy hair seemed to have grown out a little recently. I asked her if that was because she had not had time to groom it over the last few weeks or whether she had made a conscious decision not to trim her pussy. She laughed at my question and said that once a good friend had told her that Master preferred fur on a pussy, and so some time ago she'd decided not to bother trimming hers. Since that was something she'd done very regularly for a long time Chloe wondered aloud if her sudden neglect of this part of her personal grooming was more of an indication of her unconscious thought processes than she'd previously realised.

I could see that although Chloe had said she'd decided she needed to stop day-dreaming, her mind was continually wandering off in all kinds of strange ways. And as if she had suddenly realised exactly this herself, Chloe said that it no longer really mattered what her pussy looked like as Master would decide about that, just as he would about everything else. Looking at herself in the mirror she said softly, "I belong to Master now."

I was very impressed that Chloe seemed to have adapted to her new status so rapidly and I told her so. She said that I should know she never did anything half way and from now on she wanted to be her Owner's property and that meant she would act accordingly. As if to make a final statement to this effect, she took a black marker pen that was on her dresser and wrote across her stomach in large block letters: ENSLAVE THIS CUNT.

With one last look at her naked body and it's lurid markings Chloe pulled the dress over her head and did up the zip at the side. This was the last time she would choose whether to wear a dress or not she told me. Her imminent slavery seemed to have changed everything for her, and I knew that Chloe felt nothing was the same anymore. Even something as simple as putting on a dress which she'd been doing all her life now had a new context.

"Nothing else matters," Chloe said as if talking to herself. Then in a stronger and more forceful tone and while still looking at herself in the mirror she added, "I am just a slave, and I belong to my Master."

Chloe suddenly remembered I was there watching her. She turned to me and said just thinking of her new Master made her heart beat faster. She shuddered a little and looked quite flushed, but after collecting herself she told me that she didn't want to waste any more time and needed to call a taxi. She quickly ran off and I could hear her on the phone.

When she returned she said the taxi had been booked and asked if I knew Master's address by heart. I assured her that I did, but I must have looked puzzled. She explained that she wouldn't have her address book with her since she'd already made a promise to herself not to take anything from her old life on this final journey and she would rely on me to know the exact address. She felt that she should present herself totally naked to her new Master and not retain any of her former possessions -- not even her purse. "Who ever heard of a naked slavegirl carrying a purse?" Chloe said laughing.

I told her I understood, and I was willing to do anything I could to support and assist her at this time. Chloe said, "I know that already, you little slut, but I appreciate you telling me as I really am a bit frazzled at present."

Thinking out loud, she ran through a mental checklist of what she needed to do. She wanted to get everything arranged so that we could just walk out the door and go by taxi to Master's house without having to take anything. Chloe said she didn't want to take her purse, money, jewellery or anything else, just herself. She also mentioned that as she wasn't sure what the exact cost of the taxi would be as she usually drove over to Master's house herself she'd decided that I would be the taxi fare.

The expression on my face must have given her the impression that I had no idea what she meant, as Chloe explained that she wanted to whore me to the taxi driver instead of having to pay him in cash. I wasn't entirely shocked of course, but I must have looked surprised because she told me, "Cunts like you are meant to be used."

Before I could respond we heard the taxi arrive outside the house. I was still naked so Chloe told me to find the most flimsy dress possible and quickly put it on. I grabbed a dress that buttoned up from the waist and pulled it over my head and without giving me time to do up the buttons chloe pulled me towards the door. I stumbled along after her as she seemed to be in a real hurry to go.

When we got to the street Chloe went over to speak to the driver. I knew better than to do up the buttons on my dress even though my breasts were clearly visible through the half-open top. I stood there beside her like the obedient little slavegirl I was. Opening the taxi door, Chloe put her head in and asked the driver if he would be willing to accept a blow job instead of a cash fare to the address where she wanted to go?

The driver was clearly shocked although he must have had similar offers from other girls suggesting sex instead of cash before. I'd heard it was a well known fringe benefit of being a taxi driver. Perhaps he didn't expect such a sophisticated and attractive woman to make that kind of an offer. But he was obviously not too shocked, because he immediately asked if she would be the one giving the blow job.

Chloe shook her head and pointing at me she said, "This cunt will suck you off." The taxi driver looked a rather sleazy type, and he eyed me up and down for a while with particular interest in my exposed breasts. Having reassured himself that I was a pretty girl who seemed quite relaxed about presenting myself to him half naked, he said that such an arrangement would be fine with him.

Chloe asked me for the street address and gave him the details. She also told him that I would suck him off when we arrived at our destination. He looked a little uncertain about this, but then she added that he could cum in my mouth and that I would take my dress off while I sucked him. The driver gave her a weird look, but he quickly agreed.

I had not said a word during all these negotiations, as I was secretly enjoying having the arrangements for my *services* conducted while in front of me while I stood there with my breasts exposed and was referred to as a "cunt". I wanted to play my role convincingly and allow the taxi driver to think what he wished. I didn't really care what he thought of me, but for some reason even though I was a slutty slavegirl who had done all kinds of depraved things without complaint during the last few years, I flushed and squirmed.

Having made a deal with the taxi driver Chloe dashed back to the house for the last time to close the front door. I just stood there while the taxi driver looked at me with undisguised lust, and although I thought he was totally disgusting and would have normally run away rather than let him leer at me, I was so aroused by the way Chloe had effectively *sold* me to him that I didn't really mind his gaze.

It was as if he didn't really matter as he was just an anonymous player in something that Chloe and I had created. Something he was incapable of even understanding... something far beyond his comprehension. So what he thought or felt was an irrelevance. I would do whatever my newly enslaved Mistress told me to do, no matter how degrading -- and nothing else mattered.

These thoughts kept me totally preoccupied in Chloe's brief absence and I did not respond to the taxi driver's lustful gaze at all. I was caught up in my own thoughts and feelings. Despite being nervous about what I knew I'd have to do for him at our destination, the main concern I had was that this special time with my dear friend represented the occasion on which we would be able to relate as we had so often in the past --- and I wanted to make it something we would both remember for a very long time.

In so far as I was aware of the taxi driver at all, the fact that I had to expose myself to him and allow him to imagine some horrible image of me with my mouth around his cock, or whatever it was he was thinking, only made me feel both excited and humiliated in equal measure. My situation gave rise to a strange mixture of sensations because while I almost wanted to run away, at the same time I was tempted to pull open the front of my dress even further so he could see more of my naked flesh. I wanted to humiliate myself totally in front of him, not for his sake, but to show Chloe what a good little slut I would be for her... and for our Master.

I even started to think about pulling up my dress and showing him my naked pussy, but I hesitated to do anything that would complicate Chloe's plans. After all, this was a very important moment for her, and I didn't want to spoil anything. Instead I just stood there and kept my gaze lowered so I didn't have to see the look of contempt on the taxi driver's face. I couldn't look at him, but secretly I was enjoying being humiliated in this way. I decided it was appropriate that from now on I obey Chloe absolutely and let her do all the talking so I wouldn't have any direct involvement with the taxi driver (except when I had to suck him off, of course).

When she came back we both got in the back seat. As we sat there Chloe whispered in my ear the thoughts she'd had as she heard the lock on her front door click into place for the last time. She told me she'd thought about the fact that the only thing she now possessed was the dress she wore and even that would be disposed of before very long. She said she'd left her purse -- which she usually never left home without -- and everything else she used to own locked inside the house, and she'd put the front door key into an envelope addressed to Master which she'd dropped into the letter box where he could pick it up any time.

I knew Chloe was well aware that these were her last moments of *freedom* and I felt so excited for her. It's a very special experience when you realise that you're owned property, and I recalled how it was for me on the first time I knelt naked at Master's feet. Right now though I was going through my own realisations about the fact that when we arrived at Master's house I would no longer have his full attention as his new slavegirl would be waiting to present herself to him. I was so happy for Chloe, and pleased for Master, but I was a little afraid for myself.

Even though I was quite sure that this was what I wanted, I knew that life as I'd known it for the last few years as Master's slave was about to change dramatically. I was not really sure what would happen, as all the certainties I'd become used to were no longer as predictable as they used to be. Even though I was often given orders without any consultation or prior warning at least I knew I was Master's beloved slave. Now I didn't know what I was....

My thoughts were interrupted as with a leering look in the rear view mirror the taxi driver accelerated away from Chloe's old life. Quickly the house, and then the street where she had lived for many years, were left behind.

She sat back in the seat and put her legs out straight. Pushing herself up slightly Chloe pulled her dress out from beneath her and slowly drew it up around her waist fully exposing the naked lower half of her body. She spread her legs wide and began to stroke her pussy.

Without needing to be told, I did the same.

Although we deliberately ignored the taxi driver I could sense that he was staring at us and he even gave a little gasp when he realised that neither of us was wearing panties. I thought it was just as well that the driver didn't know Chloe was not wearing anything at all under her dress and that he couldn't see the big bold words she had written on her stomach.

With increasingly firm strokes of her fingers Chloe began to masturbate, and as she looked at me I followed her example. Although I was watching my friend masturbate, my mind was not really fully aware of where we were or what we were doing and my head was full of delicious images of abject submission. Neither of us said a word.

We stroked ourselves languidly as the taxi drove on. I gazed sightlessly out of the window and sometimes looked across at Chloe, but I was in my own little world. I knew that Chloe was not trying to cum, and that she just wanted both of us to stay in a state of intense arousal. Judging from his erratic driving I was vaguely aware that the taxi driver must be watching us, however neither of us looked at him during the whole journey or acknowledged his presence in any way.

As we continued to stroke ourselves I hoped that the taxi driver would pay enough attention to where he was going to keep the car on the road. I was careful not to get too close to orgasm but I tried to keep myself right on the edge of doing so. Although enveloped in a haze of arousal and with all kinds of thoughts swirling around in my head I was just aware enough of my surroundings to recognise that the taxi had already reached the suburb where Master lived.

visviva2
visviva2
63 Followers
12