Enslaving Elliot Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

To her tremendous delight rather than be put off by this Elliot worked even harder to give her the best rim job possible as Jordan fucked herself to climax.

It wasn't long before the brunette screamed out loud and came all over the vibrator, her nails digging into the back of Elliot's head as her body shook from climax. When her climax had finally died down Jordan turned off the vibrator and gently pulled it from her cunt before turning around and pressing the toy to Elliot's mouth.

Without a word of protest the blonde opened her mouth and allowed Jordan to slide it inside, Elliot cleaning Jordan's cum from the vibrator before Jordan stood up and patted her on the head.

"Mmmmm, that was very good stick." Jordan said, walking round the blonde's helpless body until she was kneeling behind her, "In fact, I think I'm going to give you a little thank you."

Elliot meekly opened her mouth to ask what Jordan meant by give her a little thank you but her words died on her lips as Jordan reached into the draw were the rubber gloves were kept, pulled a pair out and slowly pull them on.

Jordan couldn't possibly be planning to do what Elliot thought she was planning to do... could she?

It became obvious that Jordan was planning to do what Elliot was afraid she was planning to do when she pulled out a tube of KY jelly and spread it over her now gloved covered fingers as she approached the bound Elliot with a wicked smile on her face.

"Ever had a rectal exam before stick?" Jordan asked.

"No..." Elliot said weakly, her mind going blank with terror and embarrassment at the thought of what Jordan was about to do to her.

"Well it's probably about time you did. I'll tell you what, why don't I do it, that way it's not a total stranger poking around inside your butt." Jordan said, moving around so that she was behind Elliot and then leaning forward so she could press her lubricated fingers against the blonde's butt hole.

Elliot whimpered and tensed up, which earned her a smack on the ass.

"Bad girl. If you tense up it will only make this harder for the both of us, so relax your ass so I can get my fingers up there." Jordan said.

Part of Elliot wanted to beg Jordan not to do this to her but she was pretty sure that her cries would either fall on deaf ears or worse someone would walk in and see her like this. Since Elliot couldn't bear the thought of crying out for help and be found in this position she did her best to relax and allow Jordan to slowly push a lubricated finger through the tight ring of her virgin ass hole and into her previously untouched rectum.

The young blonde gasped as her back door was invaded by Jordan's finger, and then sighed in relief as the surprisingly small amount of pain faded quickly to a dull ache. The pain returned briefly as Jordan slid her finger slowly into the knuckle inside her ass hole but it wasn't nearly as bad as Elliot thought it would be, and as Jordan began to move her finger around inside the blonde's bowels Elliot even began to feel a twinge of something which almost felt like... pleasure... but that was impossible.

Nevertheless as Jordan continued to 'give Elliot a rectal exam' two things became very obvious, one, that Elliot wasn't finding this even half as unpleasant as she thought it was going to be, and two, Jordan definitely wasn't giving Elliot a rectal exam. Elliot knew what a rectal exam was and this definitely wasn't it. This was Jordan playing with her ass hole for her own twisted enjoyment, and it seems she really was enjoying it.

Looking behind her Elliot could see a sadistic smile on Jordan's face as she slid her finger in and out of her ass hole, twisting it inside her back passage and rubbing her tender anal walls playfully with the digit.

Elliot was right, Jordan was having fun playing with her ass.

As much as Jordan liked receiving anal play she liked giving it just as much and over the years she had learned to tell whether a ass hole had been played with before or not, and from the whimpers coming from Elliot's mouth and the way the blonde's back passage was squeezing so tightly on her finger Jordan could tell her little slave was a virgin back there.

It was hardly a surprise. In fact Jordan would be surprised if someone as uptight as Elliot had even considered anal fun before, but now Jordan had decided to make Elliot her slave the little blonde wasn't going to have a choice in the matter.

Elliot was going to come back with Jordan to her apartment were she had a nice big strap on ready and waiting to slide into the blonde's tight little virgin butt hole. She would bend the blonde over, lube her up, and then pop her anal cherry, claiming Elliot's ass hole as her property. Then she would butt fuck the uptight little doctor to orgasm after orgasm until Elliot would be begging Jordan to fuck her ass harder and turn her into her slave.

But Jordan was getting ahead of herself. First she would introduce Elliot to some light anal fun, then she would properly break in her back door when she was more equipped to her liking.

For now she just had to concentrate on making Elliot like having her ass hole fingered, which would probably be a lot easier if the blonde would just start relaxing. Her rectum walls were clamping down so hard on Jordan's finger the brunette thought her finger would be crushed under the pressure, and it was more than likely a little discomforting for Elliot.

What Elliot needed was something to take her mind off the finger in her butt, and Jordan had just the thing.

"You seem pretty healthy to me stick. And clean. I like that." Jordan said, causing Elliot to blush before crying out as she smacked her on the ass, "But don't think I've forgotten about you disobeying me yet again. I told you to stay were you were and what did you do? You left, meaning I had to spend valuable time tracking you down..."

"That was because..." Elliot butted in.

"Do not interrupt me while I'm talking!" Jordan snapped, viciously slapping Elliot's ass, causing the blonde to yelp out in pain. Jordan stared at her menacingly for a few seconds, daring the blonde to keep talking, which of course she didn't do, "Now, as I was saying, you disobeyed me again, and made me have to go out of my way to find you so I think that's 100 spanks right there. Add another 100 for cumming without permission earlier, and then another 100 for interrupting me just now and being a generally disrespectful little bitch. So that's 300 spanks for your pretty little ass... but since you rimmed out my ass so nicely I'll tell you what, I'll let you choose between taking that 300 from my crop or from my hand."

Elliot whimpered again, briefly sort of protesting but quickly realised that she would only make it harder on herself that way so she thought very hard about which had been more painful and then answered with a whimper.

"Hand." Elliot replied weakly.

"Good choice." Jordan said as she placed her hand down upon Elliot's ass cheeks and began to gently stroke the soft flesh she found there, "But since the last two spankings haven't been able to teach you your place I think we're going to have to do a little something extra to try and reinforce it this time. So here's what's going to happen, you're going to count the number of spanks I give you and after you count the blow I want you to thank me for it. If you fail any part of those instructions I will start from the beginning. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Elliot said softly after a brief pause, before she cried out as the first blow struck her behind, "Owww... one, thank you Ms Sullivan... owww... two, thank you Ms Sullivan... owww... three, thank you Ms Sullivan... owww... four, thank you Ms Sullivan... owww... five, thank you Ms Sullivan..."

Jordan was very careful to give Elliot plenty of time in between each spank to prepare her for the next one. This was not about catching Elliot out so she could deliver more punishment, this was about furthering Elliot's submission to her by having her thank her for a spanking, something which was working wonderfully. Sure the 'thank you' part still sounded a little forced but Jordan was sure it was only a matter of time before the blonde was genuinely grateful to her for spanking her ass.

In the meantime Jordan got to enjoy herself, taking her sweet time in spanking Elliot, her hand either concentrating on one pacific spot of the blonde's butt cheeks or spreading the strikes all over the younger woman's behind, either way the brunette was getting a great view of her little plaything's rear slowly turning colour again.

Even though she had already spanked Elliot's ass to a bright rosy red twice today the blonde's backside had almost completely recovered from the earlier spankings, meaning Jordan got the pleasure of doing it all over again.

As an added bonus every time Jordan's hand connected with Elliot's ass cheeks the blonde's butt hole would clench down tightly on Jordan's finger which was still invading the young doctor's back passage, and the more Elliot clench down on her finger the more she moaned, which caused the brunette to smile a sadistic smile. Elliot's moans were becoming less painful and more pleasurable which made it obvious that Jordan's little slave in training was beginning to enjoy having her ass spanked and fingered.

The blonde continued to moan as time and time again Jordan brought her hand down on Elliot's ass cheeks, the young doctor obediently counting each spank and thanking her for it.

Elliot was being so obedient that as they neared the halfway point Jordan decided to see if she could push her luck.

"Owww... one hundred and forty six, thank you Ms Sullivan... owww... one hundred and forty seven, thank you Ms Sullivan... owww... one hundred and forty eight, thank you Ms Sullivan... owww... one hundred and forty nine, thank you Ms Sullivan... owww... one hundred and fifty, thank you Ms Sullivan..."

"I'll tell you what stick," Jordan whispered huskily into Elliot's ear, "I'll take off 100 spanks if for the next 50 you call me Mistress instead of Ms Sullivan. Do we have a deal?"

Elliot thought very hard about this for a few long moments. She was terrified what would happen if she started calling Jordan Mistress, but she really wanted to try and cut down on those painful spanks. Besides, Mistress was just a word. Surely it didn't mean anything if she didn't allow it to mean anything.

"Ok..." Elliot whimpered, before Jordan's hand came down hard on her ass cheeks again, "Owww... one hundred and one, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and two, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and three, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and four, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and five, thank you Mistress..."

Desperately trying to keep her voice down Elliot continued to count the blows, the whole time the young doctor digging her nails into the bedsheets as she tried to deal with the pain and embarrassment she was feeling, although the embarrassment was far greater than the pain because once again to her shame Elliot found herself enjoying being spanked.

She had no idea how she could be enjoying something like this, but much like her two previous spankings Elliot couldn't deny the feeling of arousal racing through her body or the tale-tale signs of wetness that was forming on her pussy lips, something that Jordan could no doubt see perfectly in this current position.

What made it worse was that Jordan's finger was still sliding in and out of Elliot's rectum and every time she was spanked the blonde couldn't stop herself from clenching down on the finger inside of her, which sent little quivers of lust through her body for some twisted reason. Those little quivers grew as the spanking continued and Jordan continued to move her finger in and out of Elliot's butt hole, causing the blonde to moan in shameful pleasure.

And this was even worse than before, because not only did Elliot find herself enjoying being spanked, she found herself enjoying calling Jordan Mistress.

There was just something about calling Jordan Mistress that made Elliot feel so wonderfully submissive. It was a submission she seemed to crave for some reason she couldn't understand but also couldn't deny.

"Owww... one hundred and ninety six, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety seven, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety eight, thank you Mistress... owww... one hundred and ninety nine, thank you Mistress... owww... two hundred, thank you Mistress..."

"Very good stick." Jordan praised as she gently massaged Elliot's well beaten behind, "In fact, since you licked my ass hole so good and took your spanking like a good little girl I think I'm going to give you a little treat."

Elliot meekly opened her mouth to ask what Jordan meant by 'give her a little treat' but before she could even begin her words were lost in a long moan as Jordan bent down and slid her tongue over Elliot's pussy lips in a gentle lick.

More moans followed as Jordan quickly established a gentle rhythm, sliding her tongue up, down, and around Elliot's pussy lips, occasionally brushing against her clit but never in a way that could give Elliot too much pleasure.

Jordan was in the mood to tease her prey a little before she ultimately devoured it. Plus Elliot's whimpers of frustration alone were a nice added bonus, they nicely reminded Jordan of the fact that the young doctor was under her complete control. Jordan loved to dominate and control, to make others do whatever she wanted, it was an incredible turn on for her. She loved the fact that she'd been able to manipulate this uptight little blonde and turn her into her own personal little pussy licker. It made her feel so powerful, so dominating.

Still, after having the blonde eat her pussy out twice already Jordan figured it was her turn for a little rug munching. After all, it wasn't like she didn't enjoy it.

Jordan actually loved eating pussy, just as she loved sucking cock, but she was always careful to make sure she received more head than she gave. This always put her sexual partners in the right frame of mind of who was in charge. Well, most partners.

Perry was a self absorbed ass who at least half of the time was more concerned about his own pleasure than anyone else's. It was one of the things Jordan loved about him, that they were so similar, but it was also very annoying at times. That's one of the reasons she took lovers on the side when they were together and why she continued to enjoy as many lovers as she could get, especially women.

It wasn't that women were necessarily more easy to seduce and dominate, quite the opposite in some cases, but for the most part other women weren't selfish lovers, and those who were, well they were at least always capable enough to get her off.

Elliot was a perfect example of this.

The blonde was by no means a selfish lover, quite the opposite in fact, but even with minimal experience Elliot had eaten Jordan's pussy better than most of the guys Jordan had ever been with. This made it very easy for Jordan to return the favour.

Very few of Elliot's past lovers had gone down on her and all those who had gone down on her had not done it well. It wasn't entirely their fault, Elliot never really felt comfortable with either giving or receiving oral sex.

She had always given it to the guys she had dated because she didn't want to come off as a prude or anything, but she had never really enjoyed it in the same way she had heard some girls did. And when they had tried to return the favour it had felt nice but Elliot always got freaked out by the idea the guy going down on her would hate it so much that he would reject her or worse he would tell her she tasted disgusting and then she'd have to live her life knowing that she just did not taste good down there and that something she just couldn't handle.

So over the past few years she had been trying to avoid oral sex, only giving it when she felt she had to and never receiving it.

That was until Jordan had come a long and manipulated her into going down on her, opening up a whole new confusing world for Elliot.

For one thing giving oral sex to Jordan was completely different to giving oral sex to a guy. Obviously it was physically different but Elliot found herself enjoying the act of going down on Jordan far more enjoyable. It tasted better for one thing, for another it's smelt better, and Jordan's pussy wasn't trying to choke her like a cock would. Plus whether it was Jordan's dominating attitude towards her, or her own hidden desires Elliot found herself just simply being able to get into the act more.

If all that wasn't disturbing enough were receiving head from guys had been awkward and weird receiving head from Jordan felt natural and good. Better than good. Amazing.

The way her tongue teased her pussy lips in the beginning had Elliot practically weeping with joy, and when Jordan slid her tongue inside her Elliot thought she was going to cum on the spot.

Jordan had been incomplete control of the situation, gently preventing Elliot from cumming too soon, the young doctor a little puppet on a string, that string being her tongue.

In and out, in and out, in and out, Jordan's tongue slowly slid through Elliot's cunt, Jordan fucking the blonde with her tongue as her lips closed around the sweet honey hole allowing the brunette to drink the sweet tasting liquid oozing out of the young doctor.

The blonde's pussy tasted delicious and as Jordan continued to eat Elliot out from behind she found she just couldn't get enough of her juices.

Craving more Jordan began to increase the pace of her tongue thrusts until she was slamming it in and out of her prey as hard as she could, her mouth greedily sucking down every drop of juice flowing from that sweet hole.

To increase Elliot stimulation her finger, which had slowly been moving through Elliot's back passage this whole time, began to twist inside the blonde's bowels as she continued to slide her finger in and out of her little slave's butt hole.

Elliot gritted her teeth as she desperately tried to stop herself from moaning too loudly but it was a lost cause.

Jordan was just making her feel so good.

The earlier fingering had been great, and the session with that vibrator had been even better, but this, this was out of this world.

Elliot had never felt anything like it.

While Jordan continued eating her pussy Elliot found herself subconsciously beginning to push herself back against the brunette's invading tongue and finger which seemed to make Jordan push her tongue and finger even deeper into Elliot's pussy and ass giving the blonde even more of the pleasure she craved.

As she became aware of what she was doing Elliot was surprised to find how much she could move. Elliot had thought it was hopeless to try but while her bounds prevented her from moving her hands or legs it seemed she could still move herself a little.

Experimenting Elliot began rocking back and forth to see how far she could move. It wasn't much, but it was something.

To her great delight Jordan's mouth and finger followed her as she moved, the brunette continuing to fuck her, just as Elliot had hoped she would.

Then, quite by accident, as Elliot moved backwards towards Jordan's mouth the brunette's tongue thrust inwards going deeper than ever before and causing the blonde doctor to moan extra loudly as a stronger than usual jolt of pleasure spread through her body.

Wanting to feel a jolt like that again Elliot cautiously pushed herself slightly forwards away from the brunette as Jordan's tongue and finger slid out of her and then pushed herself backwards towards the brunette as Jordan's tongue and finger slid into her. This gave Elliot what she wanted, a nice strong jolt of pleasure coursing through her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers