Enslaving Elliot Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers

"Mmmmmmmm." Carla moaned as she she made a show of sucking Elliot's cum and pussy juice from her fingers, "Delicious. Now, to taste you from the source..."

With that Carla leaned forward and kissed down Elliot's flat stomach until she reached the blonde's still soaking centre which seemed to be pulsating in anticipation of Carla's lips and tongue.

Once she reached her destination Carla quickly pulled Elliot's panties completely off of her before bringing her face back in between the blonde's legs at which point she took a few moments to deeply inhale the scent of her friend's juicy love hole.

When Elliot Reid had first arrived at Sacred Heart Carla had imagined doing many things to the blonde. This wasn't one of them.

She had imagined spanking her into submission, using a strap on to fuck her pussy and her no doubt at the time virgin ass so hard the blonde would blush every time their paths crossed, and a whole bunch of other far more painful and far less sexy things, but it wasn't until later as she began to see the softer side of Elliot Reid that Carla wanted to lick her pussy. One minute she had thought Elliot was nothing but a selfish bitch, then she had seen the vulnerable girl underneath the facade and not only had her opinion of her softened but she suddenly felt the urge not just to take this girl and fuck her hard but also to take her gently, which was exactly what Carla now intended to do.

Slowly Carla slid her tongue out and pressed it against the bottom of Elliot's pussy before slowly dragging it upwards in a slow, long licking motion, Carla really savouring the first lick. She caught a lot of juices on that first lick, Carla immediately loving the taste as she knew she would.

Carla might not have spent hours dreaming about licking Elliot's pussy at first, and even when she started to really get to know the other woman there were a lot of other things she had fantasized about doing to her more frequently, but every time she had thought about going down on the blonde she had imagined she would be sweet and she had been right.

Elliot was delicious, far sweeter from the source than she had been on her fingers with the added bonus that now she really got to savour the taste.

Of course there was still a little left over cum from the finger fucking which only made the first few licks better for Carla. The downside was that left over cum was soon all gone, licked up and swallowed by Carla's searching mouth and tongue. The upside was that Carla got even more motivation to give the blonde the best cunt lapping she was capable of giving, although this was more of an upside for Elliot as Carla didn't need much motivating.

Regardless Elliot welcomed the harder and quicker swipes of Carla's tongue, the young doctor letting out long moan after long moan as the nurse slid her tongue up, down and around her pussy lips, occasionally even flicking her clit.

Although no one would have ever guest it Jordan could be a soft, gentle lover if it meant she could torture one of her playthings in the process.

It was by no means a regular occurrence but there had been times where Elliot found herself on her back, normally after a hard butt and/or back whipping, with Jordan between her legs softly licking her out like this for hours. On paper it seemed wonderful, but being brought to the edge of climax like this only to be denied time and time again could be just as punishing as any whip, crop or paddle. Unfortunately Jordan loved it, so much in fact she often denied Elliot climax, albeit normally not for hours, just so she could frustrate her slave and make her whimper. Of course as long as her suffering brought a superior woman like Jordan Sullivan pleasure then Elliot would happily suffer whatever agony was forced upon her.

Just as Elliot was wondering just how long she would be teased like this Carla suddenly shoved her tongue inside her which totally caught her off-guard, which was kind of the point. Well, actually it was more of a bonus.

In truth as much as she was enjoying this little rug munching session Carla was eager to bury a strap on dildo inside Elliot, something she really had fantasized about doing since the day she met the blonde, and if she was going to do that she couldn't really spend hours going down on the other woman. Besides, she was more in the mood to tongue fuck than to lick anyway.

The extra loud cry she got from Elliot only made it better, as did the following cries as Carla began to thrust her tongue in and out of the blonde doctor's twat at a steady pace, quickly speeding up until she was pounding her pussy with her tongue.

As she got down to some serious tongue fucking Carla actually couldn't help feel a bit remorseful about how quickly things had escalated. She hadn't gone down on another woman for quite some time now, over a year in fact. Wow, she hadn't realised it had been that long. She should really be trying to savour this more, but on the other hand she didn't want to suddenly slow down, so she compromised, reaching a certain level of speedy tongue fucking but not doing anything which would give Elliot that one more little push she needed to go over the edge.

Despite being so close to cumming Elliot was more preoccupied in marvelling at just how good a muff diver her friend was.

Up until now Jordan was by far the greatest lover Elliot had ever had, but not even her goddess of a mistress had brought her to the edge of climax so quickly. At least, she didn't think so. Her mistress had fucked her a lot over the past six blissful months, and while there were a few occasions Jordan brought her to orgasm quickly none of them were quite this quick.

Of course quick didn't necessarily mean better, and while the quickness that Carla's skilled tongue was able to bring her to the edge was impressive Elliot couldn't help but miss the slow build up. And the dirty talk. Where was the dirty talk? Jordan would normally make Elliot beg her for a tongue fucking, and considering this was something Elliot didn't even deserve the least Carla should do was verbally humiliate her.

At least Elliot could take comfort in the fact that she would be verbally humiliated before she was given permission to cum. Or at least she hoped she would be.

Just when Elliot was beginning to worry that Carla had forgotten she needed to give her permission to cum the brunette lifted her cunt cream covered face from between the blonde's legs, before she shoved two fingers inside the young doctor just to make sure she didn't come down from her high as they spoke.

"Does my white maid want to cum again?" Carla asked.

"Oh yes, yes please Ms Espinosa. I want to cum. Please let me cum. Please let your white maid cum." Elliot pleaded.

"Then beg me. Beg me for the privilege of cumming." Carla commanded.

"Please Ms Espinosa, please, please, please let me cum. I beg you, let me cum. Let your white maid cum. I need it so bad, please Ms Espinosa, fuck me and make me cum. Fuck my slutty little queer hole. Make me cream in your mouth like the dirty little dyke I am. Please, please I know I don't deserve it, I know I'm just a pathetic little whore, but please, please let me cum. Please give your white maid the privilege of cumming Ms Espinosa, please give your unworthy white maid the privilege of cumming for you." Elliot begged shamelessly.

"Ok, I give you permission. Cum for me my white maid. Cum for me!" Carla ordered, immediately pulling her fingers out of Elliot's pussy and shoving her tongue back inside in the nick of time.

Once Carla had given her permission Elliot practically creamed on the spot, her body shaking and her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she let out a long scream and came in Carla's mouth as it glued itself back onto her womanhood.

Having always loved the taste of cum, especially that of a woman's, Carla eagerly swallowed as much of the escaping juice as possible. There was so much that some inevitably escaped to join the pussy juice drenching Carla's face, but the brunette nurse got the majority of the divine liquid.

As Elliot's orgasm drew to a close Carla considered stopping. After all she had only allowed Elliot to give her one orgasm orally and she didn't want to exhaust the blonde already, not before she got a chance to give her a good hard dildo fucking, but Carla found herself with the sudden urge to outdo Jordan, and in this she knew she could. Jordan didn't like to give her slaves too much head as she saw it as a privilege. Carla adored going down on her lovers, so she decided to do a thorough job at something she loved. Besides, while Elliot needed to do next was lying on her back and count the ceiling tiles as Carla fucked her.

Carla made her decision just as Elliot was on the verge of coming down from her high, the nurse timing it perfectly so that a moment before the doctor finished cumming she thrust her tongue as deep inside her as it would go, twirling it up to attack her G-spot so hard Elliot had no choice but to cum again.

Crashing over the urge a second time Elliot briefly wondered if it was ok to do so. Jordan liked to make Elliot multi climax a lot and had made it crystal clear she didn't want Elliot constantly asking her permission when she was trying to enjoy fucking her through her orgasms. With Jordan once Elliot had permission she could cum as much as she wanted, at least until they changed to some other type of sex act, but that didn't mean she shouldn't have at least tried to ask Carla's permission again. In her defence of the orgasm had been sudden, as were the ones that followed, Elliot quickly giving up on the idea of asking Carla permission again as she didn't think she was capable of saying anything coherent after her third orgasm.

Although she didn't keep count Carla was confident that she squeezed more orgasms out Elliot than that bitch the blonde called a mistress ever had from tongue fucking, Carla swallowing climax after climax until she was sure if she continued Elliot's pussy would be too sore to fuck, at which point she slowly brought the young doctor down from her latest climax before kissing her way slowly up her friend's body until they were face to face at which point she smiled at her softly and then captured her lips with her own for a brief but gentle kiss.

"Did you enjoy that my white maid?" Carla asked once she broke her lips from the blonde's.

"Mmmmmmm, yes Ms Espinosa, very much." Elliot moaned.

"I'm glad." Carla said, briefly kissing Elliot again, "Now, I want you to go over to the bedside drawer over there and bring me what you find inside."

With a brief smile Elliot happily got up, walked over to the bedside drawer, opened it and took out exactly what she had been expecting to find there, the sight of it making her eyes light up.

The strap on dildo was easily just as big as the one her mistress used to pound her pussy and ass nightly, a fact which had a small smile cross the blonde's face before she walked over to where Carla was now standing and fell to her knees before her, holding out the harness for her owner for the night to step into. Wordlessly Carla did so, Elliot pulling it up the nurse's legs and tightening the straps around her waist before taking the shaft in her hand and beginning to stroke it as if it was real.

"May I please suck your cock Ms Espinosa?" Elliot asked, timidly looking up at the dominant woman.

"You may." Carla said with a grin as she stared down at the blonde.

Having got the permission she needed Elliot opened her mouth and took the head of the toy cock inside, closing her lips tightly around it and beginning to suck.

Elliot suckled on the head for a little while, waiting to see if Carla gave her further instructions. As with pussy eating Jordan loved telling Elliot exactly how to suck her cock, but sometimes her mistress just let her go at her own pace. At first she had done this to see how well the training was going, now her mistress mostly did it when she couldn't be bothered to tell her what to do or when she just felt like watching a show. Looking up into Carla's eyes Elliot could only assume Carla wanted her to go at her own pace so she could see how well she had been trained to suck cock, and if that assumption was right Elliot had no problem showing her temporary owner just how good a cock sucker she could be.

Taking the head out of her mouth Elliot slid her tongue up and down the shaft, taking the fake balls into her mouth for a brief sucking before moving back up to the head and taking it to the back of her throat. Elliot repeated this process only this time when she swallowed the head of the cock she relaxed her throat muscles so a few inches slid down her windpipe. She did this again and again, each time taking an extra inch down her gullet until she was deep throating every inch of the dildo.

Once she was deep throating the strap on Elliot began concentrating on bobbing her head up and down on the shaft, switching in between slowly swallowing every inch to quickly bobbing up and down on only a few inches, the whole time allowing her mouth to salivate heavily so the entire cock was covered in a thick coating of her saliva.

Every so often Elliot would look up for some sign she was pleasing her temporary mistress, happily rewarded each time by Carla smiling down at her.

Elliot's cock sucking skills came as no great surprise to Carla. Jordan didn't tolerate a lousy cock sucker in the same way she didn't tolerate a lousy pussy licker.

It was a well known fact even amongst the members of Sacred Heart who had never been permitted to use one of Jordan's sex slaves that Jordan made sure her female sex slaves knew how to please both men and women as its seemingly amused Jordan greatly to turn another woman into her eager whore, happy to fuck whoever she wanted.

Teaching a slave how to eat pussy was obviously easier for Jordan than teaching them how to suck cock but she made do with her toys before forcing her little whores to practice on whichever men crossed their paths, whether that would be mailmen, tramps, or even just passing strangers.

As she watched Elliot suck on her strap on with all the skill and confidence of a professional hooker Carla wondered if Jordan had put Elliot through that yet, and if so how many random cocks had the young blonde sucked.

Jordan had promised Carla she would get to be Elliot's first buyer, but that didn't mean Jordan hadn't forced Elliot to have sex with dozens of men and women already.

Deciding wondering just how many men and women had used Elliot already was a waste of her time Carla pulled herself out of her thoughts and gently tugged on Elliot's hair, encouraging the blonde to stop and look up at her.

"Your Mistress obviously taught you how to be a good cock sucker as well as a pussy eater, but as good as that was I'm eager to fuck you so take that cock out of your mouth, get on the bed and spread your legs for me." Carla instructed.

Quickly Elliot let the strap on fall from her mouth before crawling up onto the bed, getting onto her back and spreading her legs eagerly.

Carla smiled as she got on the bed and crawled up until she was kneeling in between Elliot's spread legs, her strap on dangling inches away from the blonde's wet love hole.

Gripping onto the toy Carla pressed the head of it against Elliot's main entrance and grinned down at her, "Beg for it."

"Please Ms Espinosa, fuck me. Fuck me with your big cock. I need it so bad. Please fuck me Ms Espinosa. Fuck your white employee. My... my parents used to hire lots of Latina maids and they would just die if they saw me now, your little white maid, on my back with my legs spread for you, waiting to be fucked. Please Ms Espinosa, my Latina employer, slide your cock deep into your little white maid and fuck her." Elliot begged before gasping as she was penetrated.

Whether it was because of the saliva coating the cock or the wetness of Elliot's hole or the fact that the blonde's pussy had spent months getting roughly pounded and stretched out at least once a day by a dildo equal to the size and girth of the one currently sliding into her or a combination of all three Elliot wasn't sure but in what felt like no time at all Carla was able to slide all the way inside her.

"How does that feel my little white maid?" Carla asked.

"Wonderful Ms Espinosa. Your cock feels wonderful inside me. Your cock feels wonderful inside your white employee. Please fuck your white employee Ms Espinosa. Show your slutty little white maid what a whore she is." Elliot pleaded.

"Oh don't worry little white maid, you are about to get fucked, but first I want you to wrap your legs around me. I just love feeling a submissive woman's legs wrapped around me as I fuck her." Carla said, smiling as Elliot did as she was told, "Good little maid."

With that Carla slowly pulled out of Elliot's pussy, the blonde groaning softly as inch after inch was removed from her until half of the dildo was out at which point the brunette slowly pushed every inch back inside the other woman and then repeated the process, Carla beginning to fuck Elliot at a steady pace.

Jordan could be mean, cruel and downright vindictive at times but she never, ever fucked Elliot too hard too soon, instead always giving her unworthy slave plenty of time to relax before the rough fucking began. It was one of the few times Jordan showed her softer side, proving she wasn't the 100% bitch that some, including originally Elliot, thought she was.

Elliot was happy Carla was the same way, although to be fair she never expected her to be anything but gentle with her at first.

They might not have always got a long but Elliot had quickly realised how caring Carla truly was, how she would look after the interns, and really everybody else, and make sure they were alright. During her first year at Sacred Heart Carla had been there for Elliot even when they were fighting, and in a bizarre way Carla seemed just as caring and sweet now as she always had been. Although while it was clear Carla was mostly going slow for Elliot's benefit it was also clear that the sexy Latina nurse was enjoying having her way with the rich white doctor, a fact evident from the triumphant look on her face.

There was an extra twinkle in Carla's eyes every time Elliot moaned for her, so much so Elliot considered adding a few more but decided against it. Her mistress had not been pleased when she had discovered Elliot had been trying that sort of thing to make her happy and had punished her severely for it. Elliot had no desire to displease Carla in the same way, and besides, it wasn't like Carla needed much help in making her moan.

Carla, like many others, loved to hear her partner moan for her. It was one of her biggest turn ons, and while Elliot had been making all sorts of very, very sexy noises all night the difference was now she got to see them directly come out of the blonde's mouth, accompanied by adorable little expressions of pleasure on her face.

This was another thing Carla always loved during sex as to see the pleasure she was causing her partner to manifest on their face was both hypnotic and addictive. Carla craved being able to watch something like this during sex as it always felt like something special to her. She got a similar result from riding a man's cock or allowing him to take her, but there was an little bit of extra power Carla felt from being able to slide into another woman and make their faces twist in pleasure as they moaned for her.

It had been far too long since Carla had fucked another woman in this way and she intended to take her time enjoying it.

With this thought in mind even after she was sure Elliot was nice and stretched out Carla continued the slow, gentle fucking, savouring each and every part of it, especially the increasing cries of frustration from the blonde.

MTL17
MTL17
2,013 Followers