Entangled Ch. 04

Story Info
All three Characters are happy.
1.6k words
3.94
18.8k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/12/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entangled Pt. 4--Right

Note: I must again apologize to my lesbian readers. This chapter *does* contain a man, but there is also lesbian sex. To my vanilla readers I must also apologize. I added some S&M. I put it in the lesbian category because the first chapter is completely lesbian, and I wanted it to be accessible to readers who found the first chapter under "lesbian sex".

"I don't want a threesome, with the three of us perpetually fucking together, never sharing any one-on-one intimacy," I told him when we had gotten cleaned up.

"I don't want that either," he agreed. "I think Lucia might think that's what it's going to be like, she may have felt like she lost that connection with both of us when she walked in."

"Yeah but, she'll get over it, like we are." I held him close and kissed him on the mouth again.

"I do want some threesomes," I said, "if you do."

"I do." he grinned at me, and I couldn't help returning it.

"Let's make love to her when she gets back," I suggested. "After we explain what we want, if she agrees."

"If we have to share, so can she," he answered.

-----------

Lucia looked to have been crying when she came in, and I quickly went to her and hugged her.

"Sweetheart, It's ok," I coaxed. "Most of the time it will just be one-on-one between us, or you and John, or John...and I." She cried softly, knowing she couldn't say anything, that this was right, though it was painful for her like it was painful for us to share her. And she nodded her head and leaned against me to let me hold her.

"But right now," I told her, "if you want, John and I would like to make love to you together. Because we love you so much, and we want to make you feel good."

"Yes," she whispered. She looked at her husband with love in her eyes, and he went to her and took her in his arms.

John kissed Lucia's tears away, as I came up behind her and unhooked her bra, then tried to remove her cloths, they kissed passionately, and I knew she loved him, she did love him, still.

She turned around in our tight embrace and kissed me, and John reached around to caress our nipples while we made out.

I couldn't help but melt under his caress, and neither could she. We were distracted from our kiss by the arousal he was causing, though we tried to pour it into each other through our kiss anyway: her tongue and mine dancing as gently as possible.

I reached down between her slacks to rub her clit through the fabric, and she did the same, lifting the short length of my dress enough to rub against my sheer panties, and get her fingers instantly soaked with mine and her husband's juices leaking out of me.

We turned towards him, she unbuttoning his shirt again while I worked on his jeans. When she had gotten his shirt open we both took a nipple in our mouths and teased it in different ways. I was very pleased with his desperate moans, and I began to edge them towards the bedroom.

"I want to eat you out Lucia, and I want John to help me."

"Oh yes!" she agreed.

"I want to sit on your face, John and I want Lucia to fuck you."

We had reached the bedroom, kissing and caressing all the way, and we had discarded every piece of clothing along the way.

Lucia stood by the bottom of the bed while John and I finished undressing her. I pushed her gently and she fell on the bed, then scrunched up until her head was on the pillows. I looked at John, and he at me, then we began to kiss between Lucia's spread legs, licking her flesh and running our tongues into each other.

She told us it felt good, but we didn't need her to speak when we could hear how she moaned. He fucked her slit with his tongue and I tried to lick her clit downward from on top of her vagina, but I couldn't reach all the way and could only tease her with a very light flicker while John fucked her cunt with his tongue. I reached up to twist her nipples while we ate her out, and she responded positively to more pressure, more pain. I kept this up, through my curiosity, until, both of us licking at her clit and each other's tongues, we had made Lucia cum once. I raised my head, but he didn't stop I waited a moment to let the tension build up again.

"Does your wife like pain?" I asked, forcing John to stop pleasuring her.

"Yes, Sarah, she does."

"I know she likes getting fucked hard and being bitten," I said, "what other types of pain does she like?"

"She likes lots of pain. Let me show you."

John raised himself up and looked straight into Lucia's eyes. "I'm going to show Sarah what types of pain you like. Show her what you like and how much." Lucia moaned like crazy just from hearing this, and I knew that John was about to turn her on immensely, and show me how to do the same.

"Grab the headboard and keep your arms there." Lucia nodded her head to indicate she would obey, and seemed to brace herself for whatever John was about to do to her.

John bite down on Lucia's nipple, and twisted the other one hard. So far it was nothing I hadn't done, and she went wild as always. But then he slapped them, both of her nipples, and continued to do so hard and fast, each slap harder than the last. Lucia was lost in the pleasure, her eyes closed, head thrown back and moaning so often and so deeply.

"You like that baby?"

I couldn't believe it when she answered: "Yes Sir."

And what came next I was not at all prepared for. This loving, this self-sacrificing man slapped his own wife's face: hard...and she moaned and said, "thank you Sir."

He did it again and she returned to his eyes, staring into them lovingly.

"You like that bitch?"

"Yes Sir!"

"May I slap her aching cunt?" I asked him. "Would she like that?"

"She would like that," he answered.

"Lucia, should I give Sarah permission to slap your cunt?"

"If...oh Jesus!" He slapped her hard. "Don't blaspheme."

"Sorry Sir!"

"Yes Sarah," he said, looking straight into his wife's eyes, "Slap my wife's cunt: HARD."

"Spread your legs and keep them open." I said to her. "Don't you dare close them at all! I'm going to slap your open cunt so hard you scream. And right on your swollen clit, too!"

"Yes Ma'am."

I couldn't believe what I was finding out about my new lover, but I liked it. I did exactly what I said I would and it made me so hot to do it.

I brought my hand down against her wet cunt, getting her juices soaking my fingers from the first strike. She jumped and screamed like I thought she would, but she did not close her legs.

"Thank you, Ma'am," she diligently returned. I slapped her cunt again, and she thanked me again.

"You're welcome you pain slut." I continued to spank her cunt just like that.

We were all completely nude by this point: save for the cross dangling from my neck, and the wedding rings still on their fingers, showing they were married, they had made that commitment, and did they make it before he ever slapped her or afterwards when she knew he could give her what she wanted?

"Anything else?" I asked, stopping my ministrations on her well-punished cunt.

"What do you mean?" She answered.

"Anything else you are not telling me you want? Anything else you are keeping from telling us? Because you don't have to lie to us, Lucia. We love you and we want you to be fulfilled. So tell us everything."

"There's just that," she said, "that I liked pain. ...that and I've loved you for a very long time."

"I'm sorry John. I have. I have loved her for a long time now, and I just couldn't tell you."

"It's ok baby," he said. "I think I might be falling in love with her too."

That admission made my heart cry out for him. "I might be falling for you too, John." I smiled at him.

"I want you to lay down," I said. "I want to watch your wife fuck you while she eats me out."

They silently complied. The way Lucia fucked him reminded me of how she had fucked my fingers that first night, and it made it that much easier to cum on his wonderful tongue. John's juices were still leaking out of me, and I knew that he was lapping up the last of himself. I leaned over and kissed her, kissed her in her ecstasy as she fucked his cock harder than any man had ever fucked me. John eagerly reached for my clit when I pulled it away to kiss his wife. Obviously he loved licking pussy: he was so good at it.

Lucia reached down between her legs and began to rub her clit while she bucked against her husband. And soon we were all cumming together.

As we lay in each other's arms I knew: things had begun to become untwisted, untangled: right.