Enter My Mind

Story Info
Man is seduced by lonely vampiress.
1.4k words
4.39
27.5k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at the computer screen and grumbled to myself. "Another lonely weekend. I really should get out and do something other than watch TV and play video games. And watching online porn isn't helping." I popped up MapQuest and looked up the directions to the nearest graveyard. The town legends said it was haunted, and I laughed to myself. "Haunted indeed. Some idiot heard the wind blowing and got scared. But it's better than sitting on my duff doing nothing." I checked the time: 9:45 p.m. "Should be plenty dark outside. There ain't no way I'll be spooked but it beats sitting here talking to myself."

I arrived at the graveyard 15 minutes later, parked, and entered. Needless to say, the place was deserted at that hour. During the day you would see family members leaving flowers on graves and things of that nature, but not now. I slowly walked through the rows of graves, the light of the nearly-full moon lighting the path. One of the graves bore the inscription "Here lies a lawyer and an honest man," and I laughed. "I didn't know it was legal to bury two people in the same grave."

A female voice seemed to sound from inside my head. "It isn't."

I looked around, but didn't see anyone. I did notice a funny, ramshackle cabin-like building at the very back of the graveyard. It was mostly hidden by the adjacent forest. I spoke out loud, but kept my voice low. "It must be, based on that inscription."

The same voice sounded, apparently inside my head again. "You don't think it's possible for someone to be both a lawyer and an honest man?"

I shook my head. "He'd be the last of his kind if he was. By the way, where are you?"

The voice inside my head laughed. "In the cabin. Come on in."

I walked over to the cabin. The crude door was unlocked: in fact, there didn't even seem to be a locking mechanism on it. I pulled it open and entered. The interior was lit with an old-fashioned kerosene lamp and a fireplace provided both heat and light.

The female voice sounded out loud this time. "Hello."

I smiled. "Hi there. I'm Warren." The woman's back was to me, but I could see her black, wavy hair flowing down to nearly her waist. She wasn't particularly thin, but not hugely fat either. Her dress came only to about mid-thigh, and she was barefoot. Her long, muscular legs looked lovely, and her butt was nicely rounded.

She turned to face me. "I'm Meghan. You may call me Meg." Her pale skin accentuated her very red lips. Her chest was muscular and firm. She wore no bra, and her D-cups pushed the low-cut front of her dress out nicely. I couldn't help but have my eyes stray there. Meg noticed at once, and laughed. "Don't worry. I do have that effect on men. I'll understand if your eyes don't always meet mine."

I managed to lift my eyes upward to her face. "Thank you, but I should still try to not stare too obviously."

Meg favored me with a large smile. Her four-inch-long fangs were clearly visible. "I really don't mind the attention. I've been irrestisible to men and lesbians for 250 years."

"Well, that explains why you were able to communicate with me while I was in the graveyard," I responded, my eyes now locked on her fangs.

Meg giggled. "You're not going to try and run away?"

I shrugged. "What's the point? You, being a supernatural being, would catch me before I made it to the door of this cabin. Besides which, I like ogling you."

Meg gestured for me to approach her. "Warren, you're quite right on both counts. Want to help me out of this dress?"

I smiled at Meg. "It would be my pleasure." I walked the few strides over to her and slid the dress off of her, revealing her beautifully toned, naked body.

Meg began removing my clothes. "You're a bit overdressed, Warren."

I helped her get my T-shirt, shorts and underwear off. "You don't waste time."

Meg pulled me into her strong arms. "I don't get many visitors. So when I do, I get straight to the point. My fingers just aren't as fun as a real person."

Our lips met for a kiss as she half-dragged me to the bed. I ended up beneath her as we toppled onto it. When we broke for air, I laughed. "And the fact you're a vampiress might scare some people off."

Meg's body pressed firmly down on mine as she rubbed her slit against my trapped cock. "That's why I live here and haunt the graveyard with weird sounds. I don't want people to find out there's a vampiress in town, they'll freak out and try to come after me with pitchforks or something. But it does lead to a lonely life."

I kissed her again, running my tongue over her fangs as we explored each other's mouth. "I couldn't stop you from doing it, but are you going to bite me?"

Meg's head dipped slightly and her fangs pressed teasingly against my neck. The sensation actually felt good. "Only if you ask me nicely, Warren."

I laughed, but as Meg continued to grind herself against me and her lips left a trail of kisses from my neck to my chest, my sounds turned into soft moans. "That feels... so good..." I managed to gasp out.

Meg purred as she felt my trapped pole throb and pulse beneath her. "Glad you like. This will feel even better." She adjusted her position so that my rod slid into her hot, tight box.

I quivered and gasped as her pussy muscles clamped around my rod. "Meg..." I whispered.

Meg leaned her torso downwards and put her lips against my ear. "Just lie still, Warren. Let me do the work." She placed her hands on my chest and pinned me securely to the bed, but clearly she was restraining herself. A slight chill passed through me as I realized that she had the physical capability to easily kill me. All she'd have to do is press hard enough so that I couldn't breathe.

Thankfully, she had no such intentions. Pulses of pleasure began shooting through my body as she tightened and relaxed her internal muscles around my stiff, throbbing dick. She wasn't even sliding up and down, and yet I could feel my balls starting to fill with cum. I looked into her eyes. "How...?"

Meg's sexy grin made me even harder. "I've learned a lot of tricks. Plus, I'm stronger than an ordinary human." She speeded the rhythm of her tightening and releasing, and I moaned more loudly as I got closer to climax.

Just as I felt like I was going to spurt, Meg stopped her motions, keeping herself clamped around me. "Not yet," she purred. "How much do you like me, Warren?"

Being on the edge was frustrating. I could barely think coherently. "A lot, Meg."

"Enough to come back here every night?"

"Of course."

"And not to tell anyone else about me?"

"Yes, Meg! Can you finish me, please?"

Her mouth moved to my neck and her fangs pressed against my skin. "Enough to let me drink from you when I need to?'

My balls felt like they were filled with liquid iron. I had to have release. "Yes! Anything, Meg! Please make me climax!"

Meg's rhythmical squeezing of me with her internal muscles resumed. Within seconds, I filled her with jet after jet of my sperm. Meg's own body trembled and thrashed and her box clamped down so tightly around me I thought my pole would be crushed.

When we both recovered enough to think coherently, I heard Meg's voice enter my mind directly. "That was wonderful, Warren. I can't lengthen your lifespan without transforming you. But I can do this." She placed her fangs against my chest and drew just a small amount of blood. Her voice entered my head telepathically again. "I have given you eternal youth for the rest of your natural lifespan, by injecting you with a special enzyme."

I decided to try communicating back telepathically. "Can you hear me?" She smiled and nodded. "Thank you, Meg. I need to go home now, but I'll return tomorrow."

Meg's lips met mine in a kiss, and she beamed another thought at me. "Same time, same place."

I have no idea how long I will live for, but I do know that vampiresses are real. And they are not to be feared, but loved.