Enter the Amazon Book 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xxxecil
xxxecil
1,495 Followers

They would spread across the Earth, initially with an organized strategy. Here, in the lush, carpeted office of the airport manager, she could call up the records of all airline tickets, and make inferences about travelers. The most clearly wealthy frequent flyers would simply be Awakened, if male. Detained by airport 'security' and lured into sucking the nectar from the ripe teats of a transformed officer. Like these men before her, they would seem outwardly normal, but would follow any orders given by a Lady of Nature. Of course, female frequent travelers of obvious wealth would simply transform completely into daughters of Gaia once exposed, all the easier.

But a small percentage of those who traveled Coach, especially those traveling alone would find themselves detained by the strangely gorgeous, unusually boxom women that the security officers had become. It would seem odd to men at first, to be isolated in a small, sterile room and be strip-searched by a woman, much less one voluptuous enough for porn. But most, once assailed by naked tits thrusting out from a uniform, when her nude flesh pressed against him, the vast majority would not even think of protesting. If alone with a man, a Ladies' Mating Dance might not even be necessary!

And then, after ejaculating inside one of her daughters, her body could use the man's seed, changing and converting it into an infectious agent, capable of rewriting the very cells of the man that produced them! These former-men, the 'Naturalized' as she liked to call them, would be interviewed; some would be sent on their way, to rapidly Awaken and Naturalize their friends and family. Those with the fewest ties to other people would be assigned to accompany one of the Awakened frequent fliers - so that the politicians and business moguls would arrive at their destination with a luscious entourage of buxom lovelies to convert their places of business.

By now Lisa mused, it would already be too late to stop them. The Naturalized and Awakened were already departing on airliners for destinations from Tokyo to Timbuktu, and by the time the authorities comprehended the threat, they would already be jetting their seed into one of her daughters!

But....there might be a risk....Lisa sensed that, as the first to be Naturalized, she had a powerful influence on the rest of the daughters, she seemed to have the ability to direct the senses and emotions - what would it mean if she were captured, harmed or killed? Would that stop the other Ladies? Would it prevent them from being able to organize through the Over-instinct? She was uncertain, but decided not to present a public face; she would be on the move, directing her daughters on the run, seducing and infecting humans along the way, until the happy day came where there was no place she could run to that was not dominated by the Ladies of Nature.

**********

PART 15: UNRESTRICTED BREEDING

Tim yawned as he fought off highway hypnosis during his long, long drive back to the Frat house where he lodged during his college education. The visit to his parents had been.....typical, typically boring.

His eyes, one brown and the other blue avoided the glare of sunlight at Dusk, as he glanced at the other lane preparing to - hey...that other car...

It was an expensive-looking Mercedes with a quartet of frolicking babes cavorting in the front and back seats, the windows being down Tim could see as they - yeah! He wasn't dreaming, she did it again! There was a bronze-skinned, probably hispanic hotty flashing her jutting tits at him! He couldn't hear her lurid invitations, but from the laughter, and wry sneer on her lips, Tim could guess that it was some sort of indecent proposal. Next, a glorious pair of ass-cheeks pressed to the front passenger-side window and -

"Dude! She'd not wearing underwear!" In fact...looking at them... "Are they all naked? All four of them?" That was when the sirens came.

The State Highway patrol car flashed an apprehending red and blue as it signalled for the obscene vehicle to pull over. Tim nodded, unsurprised. Well, those chicks would get busted, but he made sure to set up his picture phone to take some shots of the ripe asses and jiggling titflesh blatantly exposed in the Mercedes. Heh, he'd have a story to tell his frat buddies - and as his cell recorded images of their nude, bronzed flesh, he relished the expressions that would soon be plastered on his friends faces when he backed up his story about these flashers with some pics.

"Well, I'd better pull into the other lane, so the cops can get behind those babes," Tim remarked as his phone recorded them. But the police cruiser kept pace behind Tim, in his own lane.

"Huh, must've been trying to switch at the same time I was..." But The police kept behind him, sirens flashing! All the while, two pairs of unusually perky breasts pressed against the glass of the car in front of Tim, two women apparently locking arms as they shamelessly, deliberately exposed their feminine assets to anyone other drivers. And yet....the police car stayed in Tim's lane...

"What? Are they after me? Naked women flashing people on the road, and they need to pull me over? That's...that's just crazy! What the hell!? " Well, just in case, better pull over.

And sure enough, the Cruiser pulled over behind him, as the naked exhibitionists sped on past. Hands gripping the steering wheel in white-knuckled tension, Tim shook his head in confusion as he waited for - well, that was quick. Usually it takes a couple minutes for them to run your plates.

But sure enough, a statuesque honey-blonde amazon strode from the Cruiser, the reddish glow of the sunset reflecting off her silvery sunglasses, but it seemed odd that her long hair was so loose and unbound as it was, most police women Tim had seen preferred tight buns. But even in the rear-view mirror, Tim couldn't help but notice her tits. They seemed to jut forward, confrontational juggs with pronounced nipples indenting her beige uniform in blatant, inappropriate arousal. The buttons were too low on her shirt, cleavage shamelessly apparent. Her lips were twisted in a sneer as she slowly strode up to his window.

Strange, the uniform....it seemed far too large for her in places. The fabric was very baggy around the shoulders and middle, but stretched in the legs and bust. Odd that this state trooper would be assigned a uniform so clearly oversized for her trim figure. And as Tim gazed with unabashed amazement at her mountainous cleavage, it seemed even more odd that she would not be wearing a bra.

"Eh...errr....m-my license and registration?" Tim offered, rolling down his window. The lady cop just stared at him ominously from behind those silvery shades, teeth clenched around a huge, unlit cigar.

"Ah'm afraid ah'll have ta book ya." She drawled.

"WHAT the - but I...I wasn't even speeding!! And then - you've got those sluts up ahead, naked in public! And what... you...." Tim stammered as she pulled open his door and fingered a pair of hand cuffs.

"Yup, it's a Restriction Violation."

"Wha- huh? What..a restriction of what? That doesn't....I've never heard of that -" But a slender hand had already reached inside - inside his pants!

"YAAHAAAAHH!" Tim's shaft hardened almost instantly as the silky, feminine hands gripped his meat with a quivering desire.

"An unlawful restriction of a nice....hard cock..." she hissed between clenched teeth. And then the handcuffs were out, Tim found himself chained to his own steering wheel!

With swift gestures too deft to be believed, his pants were off, and somehow, those thrusting, dangerous breasts seemed to shrug out of the button-down uniform. Rosy-tipped footballs whose very image burned into his brain a primal instinct to lick and suckle. The officer glanced at his luggage and backpack, Then, as her sopping wet cunt lips teased and caressed his rigid rod, she waggled her bosom at his face.

"Suck 'em, college boy!"

*********

Dylsia purred with delight, weaving dangerously on the road as she drove up the highway, fully nude. She luxuriated not only in the feel of the slick leather against her naked flesh, but also in the sensations coming from their newest convert.

She had learned to tap into Gaia fully enough to share in the experience of transformation of recent converts, sharing their soul-shattering bliss as they were formatted into new Ladies of Nature.

Dylsia's lips pursed as she lived the searing ecstasy Tim felt with each grunting thrust, each penetration of the willing slit grinding down upon him. Dylsia giggled slightly as she was linked to not only the pleasure of Tim's final male orgasm, but also the soaring rapture of the infector spores replicating and rewriting the nature of the college-kid's every cell.

Again, there was that unmistakable explosion of electrifying tittilation that a Lady felt whenever live sperm was introduced to her pussy - which Dylsia shared. The State Trooper was now hopelessly addicted; as they all were. Some of the transformees had momentarily felt doubt and regret, for fear that they would never again know anything so sublimely blissful as their own transformation into nymphomaniacal succubi - but that was only until each Daughter transformed someone herself! As if the dull throbs of rutting lust that burned in each of their pussies was not enough; the pleasure of transforming normal humans was narcotically intoxicating in its own right.

"Oh yes...her boobs are coming in..." Dylsia grunted, feeling the stimulation as a new pair of succulent double-D's pressed against the rosy endowments of the ravishing female that had once been a middle-aged male officer. Tim's howl of primal passion resonated as her hair lengthened into an auburn cascade, her feminized face sculpting into supermodel-worthy beauty. And everyone shuddered as the two cunts released with an audible pop, Tim's total Naturalization occuring in record time. Fully female mere moments after spurting a final load of sperm into the greedy cunt that had captured her, a hoarse cry of triumph and gratification rising an octave in one breath.

And there was at least another minute of sweat-slicked, snarling lesbian sex; for both females still retained the remnants of their male sex drives, their lust unabated for the metamorphosis.

" Play later, girls..." Dylsia sent to each through the connection of Gaia. "Our Trooper still has to make her rounds....and then infect her department back at home base..." Dylsia reminded.

"I want...I need...to aid...the mission...your mission....mistress..." sent Tim - Tina now, through the life-web that linked their minds.

"Ah, but you get to have more fun...." Dylsia lamented. "The mission of myself and these Nuns that ride with me will be one of stealth and subterfuge, to begin the work of infiltrating the Nation's broadcasting industries. It will take several rounds of manipulation and secret seductions to get what we want.

"But for you, Tina there shall be unrestricted breeding; for now. You...your male template belonged to a fraternity; think of it; Forty virile young studs to pound your womb with their rods, fill you with their seed, and to become Naturalized themselves! Think of them all...."

"Yes....so many...YES!!!" Tina screamed as she thrashed in naked bliss, her new feminine instincts seared her mind with mating urges, the sweat dripped from her new, pendulous breasts as she orgasmed right there; again....just from the thought of them all!

And so she would continue her journey as before, yet totally nude as she drove. But she made worse time, admittedly. It was difficult to drive when you had to stop every five minutes to masturbate your drenching cunt. As Tina caressed her own moistened PornStar body, slickened with sweat and her own girlcum, all in anticipation of the gangbang to come...and cum.... One might be forgiven for believing that the lithe-bodied busty slut had just come from one. The whole House...she would breed with them all!

**********

"Yes, it is agony I know." Patience said in commiseration with her fellow nun. Sister Francesca had once been an aging, curveless stick of a woman - once her blandly unfeminine figure had made the choice of swearing off men and sex an easy one. But the Gaia Spores had mutated her into a porcelein-skinned sex-pot with hips nearly as wide as car tires, but with a toned athleticism in her upper torso that belied her perky, yet fleshy breasts that bobbed like Eden's forbidden apples.

Almost a week after that fateful flight from Brazil, her invigorated boobs were indeed swinging like ripe fruit, as Francesca squatted on hands and knees atop the linen sheets; moaning with ecstasy at the toe-curling ministrations from the man who was thrusting into her doggie-style.

He was some middle-aged Pakistani who ran the pathetic, one-floor flea-bag motel. But it was inconspicuous enough for their purposes. Francesca cooed at the new freedom, freedom from morality, inhibition, and discrimination. It wasn't that she found the swarthy, balding sleeze-bag attractive, not at all, but it was the sex that mattered now. What an utter slut she was! They all were! But now, came the hardest part!

"I..I'm...cumming....can't...hold back....*RRNNNRR* - " and then the middle-easterner lapsed into his native tongue as his hips jerked, and he pumped a sizzling load of hot jiss deep into the inviting corridor of womanhood that gaped before him. Their lust and sweat mingled as the motel-owner fondled Francesca's now magnificent Double-D's. Empathically, she sensed his regret - this had been the best night of his life, the sex itself, the ravishing beauty of the gorgeous, nude sirens who offered a novel way to pay for a night's refuge. He was disappointed, because he knew that by jetting his essence into her, the fun was ending.

"Tighten...Tighten yourself...hold it in...do not release...." But Patience was not talking to the balding male, but rather to Francesca, her super-model face straining. "We know you want to, you want to release the spores, now bonded to the man's sperm, but don't! Don't release them yet...hold them within you...let them...mature..."

Patience herself now sported a swollen, rounded, pregnant belly, which seemed to quiver slightly, as if she were in her ninth month, and ready for labor.

"Don't transform this one...keep his bonded seed, and...watch...what...*UURNNN*" Patience could not finish, her time had come - the sperm she had kept was nearing full maturation, and she spread herself upon the bed near the headboard, her legs wide in anticipation of the life to come.

A woman with a classically-elegant face and a wild mane of curly red hair rose from the floor, casting off her flowery bathrobe as she grunted. Once, this one had been one of their fellow guests at this establishment, a frumpy has-been of a woman who had come to pound upon the door to demand that the slut-nuns quiet down their licentious couplings, which had awakened anyone within earshot.

But a lunge from Dylsia, and a quick jet of transformative milk from a proferred nipple had changed her tune. No longer obese and reeking of cigar smoke, now their neighbour had the same impossibly youthful and voluptuous figure as the rest - but she was still caught up in the journey through Natural History, and the accompanying eleven orgasms.

Patience thrashed, as womb released....quivering with sweat, tension, and lust, she gave birth...

But not to live young, rather there issued forth a host of glittering, feathery pods; like the airborne seeds of dandelions, but with a rainbow irridescence. Logical, in a sense. Dylsia helpfully opened the window to allow hundreds...no...probably thousands of diaphanous, floating seeds to escape into the night.

"The purpose..." Patience grunted through the contractions. "Is two-fold...*NNRRNT*... First, we will be undone, discovered.....too quickly....if everyone we meet....transforms into a gorgeous....nymphomaniac....Second...*NAHH*" And she birthed yet more glittering, feathery seeds. "Whatever happens, the original organism - the jungle plant that transformed Mother Lisa, now is allowed to spread onto a new continent...The seeds will take root, and grow, and grow - and there will be new women that will encounter them, and they shall be blessed even as Lisa Sorrentino was."

Sister Bellini, an olive-skinned love-goddess fully converted by Gaia crawled over to the thrashing red-head, she thrust a nipple in the woman's mouth, and the size of their breasts was great enough that either woman could suckle the other when intertwined in an instinctive, lesbian embrace. The red-head's full conversion into a Lady of Nature was made evident from the sweetness Bellini drew from her erect teats, proof that the newly-infected woman now had the ability to infect others.

Dylsia stood apart, a tingle running up her spine in voyeuristic pleasure from watching the lesbian coupling, while she contemplated pregnant Patience as she grunted and birthed a load of seeds. But what of her? Her powers told her clearly that she too, was pregnant. But conception had occurred before she'd been converted in the Jungle into a Lady of Nature; her child should have been human. The others, these nuns had all had sex after their transformations. She rubbed her nude belly, and focused....

But she was unsure; she could not divine the nature of her hybrid child. If a boy, what would happen if he were Awakened in the womb? as happened to men that drank her milk but did not have sex. Would he be born with the race-memory of Gaia? Perhaps he would be converted to a female by her own transformation? If female, would she be identical to the other Ladies of Nature? No...likely not; Patience's pregnancy had taken mere minutes, but Dylsia's was progressing much slower. This child should be unlike the other converts, but would she be more or less powerful?

The newest transformee, the neighboring guest arose, shook her thick mass of curly, rust-colored hair; her grey eyes widening with racial memory and instinctive commands.

"H-husband..." The new slut remembered. "He must know the joy!" Her mission clear, she arose nude, a ravishing vision of scultped perfection unrecognizable from the frumpy human she had once been. She opened the door, intent on returning to her own room, and whether she could seduce him or needed to force him, there would be sperm jetting into her already-wet cunt tonight.....so she believed.

Instead, a small metal cannister rolled onto the floor as the door opened. And from the window where Patience's seed-spawn where floating free, there was a harsh, chemical spray. And another burst of caustic mist from the first cannister - Gas! Tear Gas?! Next came a whistling as if from silenced bullets from the openings in the room.

The Gaians were immediately aware, and Bellini could see a faint flash of rifled muzzles, while Patience noticed a dull-green pair of circles from what seemed to be night-vision goggles. It was some covert strike-team, armed to the teeth and as black-clad as ink at midnight. Before the fighting began in earnest, Patience was genuinely surprised that their activities had been noticed so soon.

**********

They came at night; clad all in black. Swathed and concealed for stealth and anonymity. Their weapons were silenced, their movements sure from rigorous drills and simulations.

Pablo's heart leapt as he noticed them; and he hoped that the constant commotion elsewhere on the estate would provide the cover needed to distract his enemies from the appearance of his black-clad comrades arrived to rescue him.

The Trucks had been moving non-stop for 3 hours; loading up teams of the nubile, impossibly voluptuous spawn of the Priestess; conceived through a criminal violation of an ancient trust. The unnatural plant-women had been separated into two groups upon finishing the lesbian mud-wrestling fertility ritual. The Priestess examined each of her busty spawn, scrutinizing and proding them while they had stood at attention. Each healthy daughter was separated into one of two groups. The first were given beauty treatments, dressed in richly lavish gowns of silk, rhinestone and other rich materials, and sent on trucks heading north; obviously to seduce other wealthy power brokers that Marcos had had dealings with in the past.

xxxecil
xxxecil
1,495 Followers