Entering Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shush, easy little one." I ran my hands up her sides as if calming a spooked horse and gently recovered my head. I eased her legs apart again and went back to kissing around Emma's honey pot, her juices coursed down into her ass crack, but at least I had already cleaned her thighs. I held onto her legs with my hands now and forced the pleasure on her, gently opening her flower up with my tongue and slurping at her juices. I pushed my tongue further into Emma and she groaned, hips pushing up off of the bed, trying to force more of my muscle into her. But I withdrew and headed south, clearing up more juice and taking a look at the tight rosebud of my sister's ass.

"Please touch me again" Emma pleaded, "I need you to rub me, you know where." I grinned at her and pulled the hood of her clitoris back with the thumb and forefinger of one hand while my other index finger traced the rim of her tight young asshole. I dipped my head and blew cold air on Emma's clit.

"Oh shit, urgh oh shit it hurts, I feel all ice and fire; oh 'Akey fucking eat me!" Emma's hands which had been clawing at the sheets now came into my hair and pushed my lips down over her clitoris, which I took happily between my lips, flicking my tongue over it looking up to enjoy the sight of my sister with her heavy lidded eyes thrashing around on her still infantile bedspread. Emma's hips bucked against my face and my nose was tickled by her pubic hair as I slid a finger up her slick hole to compliment my tonguing of her clit. I knew she must be close because she had started panting heavily and her face was flushed, her eyes distant.

A low growl started in her chest and rose as Emma filled her lungs with air and came on my face. She sobbed, swore and tore at the sheets as her hips continued circling with some ferocity around my face. After a while Emma went limp sp I pulled my self up onto the bed, grateful to lie down and get some feeling back into my legs. Emma was crying quietly, curled up away from me so I wrapt my arms around her, cupping her leaky pussy with one hand and reaching under her for her left breast with the other.

"You okay?"

"I had no idea. I didn't think it would be like that, nowhere near as intense. I've cum before, with myself, but nothing like that. It just scared me a bit."

"But you liked it?"

Emma turned to face me, her eyes serious; her arms around my neck.

"I fucking loved it; I want you to do it to me 10 times a day, or more...

I grinned and rolled her on top of me so that I could nip at her breasts as they hung down over my face. Emma arched her back and my hardness came to rest against her bottom.

"Oooh, don't worry little fella, I haven't forgotten about you. In fact I do feel a little bit peckish.

Emma gave me an impish smile before easing herself off of my midriff and working her way down my body. She cupped my balls in one hand, feeling the weight, while inexpertly stroking my shaft with the other. I didn't care, it felt fucking wonderful and I knew I wasn't going to last long; this girl was driving me crazy. With a look of extreme concentration Emma tucked her hair behind her ears and while gripping the base of my shaft with one hand, used the other to steer the throbbing head of my penis into her mouth. I choked out a half laugh half cry as her lips closed around the head of my penis and her tongue danced over it. I thrust forward, pushing more of myself into her mouth and while Emma initially drew back, she leant forward again and tried to force more of my member past her lips. She laid her tongue under my penis and started bobbing back and forth, hollowing in her cheeks and giving me a beautiful blow job. My hands plunged into her hair as I felt the cream rising through my tubes, "Em, I'm gunna" was all I managed before I started riding her face and blowing my load into her throat. I fell back onto the bed, euphoric and exhausted as Emma worked my cum down her throat, some of it dribbling down her chin where she had been unable to swallow it all.

"Mucky pup". I scolded her.

"Well if you'd given me a bit more warning."

"I like that look on you."

Emma licked her lips, scooping some of my cum off of her chin.

"It tastes funny. But I could get used to it; I know what I'm doing now. Next time I'll be able to get more of you in my mouth as well, you don't have to be gentle with me; you can push more of it in if you want."

Emma leant over to her bedside table to get a cup of water and rinse her mouth out.

"Come here. You were perfect, I loved it and I love you."

Emma snuggled against me as I pulled the covers over us and we napped in the soft embrace of each others bodies.

I awoke a few hours later, my brain dazed by the unplanned nap and the humidity of my surroundings. I was still spooning Emma, her thin shoulders were enfolded by mine, and her shallow nasal breathing told me she was still asleep. It was clear I had had a good rest as my thick penis was fully refreshed and pushed insistently at Emma's bottom, its carnal desires confused as to why it wasn't tapping this fresh piece of pussy right now.

I tried to dredge my mind out of the gutter. I had been acting on instinct for the past 24 hours and I needed a minute to assess what was going on. I was worried that if I moved I would disturb Emma, but there was no way I could think with my cock halfway up my sleeping sisters ass so I gently extricated myself and stole over the detritus out of Emma's room, snagging a dressing gown on my way. Minutes later I was sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee, my elbows on the scarred wood, and my head in my hands.

Had I failed Emma? I had sworn to protect her, yet I had taken advantage of her in her hour of need. She needed comfort, and surely that doesn't mean your brothers seed on your tongue? My coffee grew cold.

"I missed you, come back to bed."

My heart, among other organs, jumped at Emma's invitation, she stood naked but for an open dressing gown, sheer and white.

"Emma, we need to talk."

Emma's hands fell to her hips, her head cocked to one side, she considered me, and then raised one dark brow.

"You know I love you, but, I shouldn't be doing this, I'm your older brother; I think we should draw a line before anything else happens...I could never forgive myself if I hurt you."

Emma dropped her head, tears forming in her eyes; she pulled her fingers through her hair before replacing her hands on her hips.

"Don't be such a fucking pussy." She glared at me.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't you go getting soft on me now, a couple hours ago you had your tongue in me and now you think we should 'see other people?' Fuck off Jake, get over your guilt. I'm doing what I want; you're not taking advantage of me or any of that shit, I'm not some vulnerable, confused girl desperate for any attention. I love you, not just familial love but real, deep, aching love. I thought you felt that way to."

Emma's swimming eyes shone accusingly at me, her pain and sense of injustice palpable.

I was on my feet and taking her in my arms, her face wet as it nuzzled against my chest.

"I'm sorry baby; I had to know you felt the same as me. I love you so much; it made me sick to think you didn't feel the same way, I thought maybe I had taken advantage of your fear or something."

I held Emma tight to me, my face in her hair; her arms slipped up my front, her hands met around the back of my neck. She continued to cry into my chest, gentle sobs that I tried to ease by rocking her tenderly. Emma gazed up at me with her red-rimmed eyes.

"I love you."

"No doubts?"

"Only about what I want to do to you first."

I kissed away the last of Emma's tears, by which time her mouth was nipping at mine while her body squirmed against me. My hands were inside Emma's dressing gown which was barely held on by her shoulders, I ran my hands up her sides as she mewled into my mouth. My fingers tickled back down Emma's ribs and rested on her slim hips, pulling her against me, letting her feel the arousal that protruded comically from within my dressing gown.

"Take me back upstairs" She breathed.

I interlocked my fingers with Emma and led her across the living room to the stair case.

"Take off your gown. I want to watch you go up the stairs."

"Pervert."

Emma shrugged off her gown which pooled around her feet; my eyes drank her in as she eased her nude frame past me, briefly making eye contact before flicking her hair around and proceeding up the stairs. She rolled her hips as each step strained the muscles in her flanks and calves; she held her upper body perfectly upright, extenuating the fluidity of her body below the waist. Half way up she couldn't resist peeking over her shoulder, catching me fondling myself with wide eyed animalistic lust. Giggling Emma continued up the stairs, throwing her waist around with comical reckless abandon.

I let her reach the top before leaping after her; Emma turned upon hearing my crashing progress and must have registered the wild predatory glint in my eye as she turned and, like a young gazelle, tried to run. But it was too late; I was on her, grabbing her from behind and crushing her body between mine and the wall. With the prey secure I bit down on her neck, not quite hard enough to break the skin but Emma whimpered regardless as I brought her blood to the surface, marking her. Her thumping heart caused her chest to hitch, dragging her nipples over the cream-coloured cross-hatched wallpaper.

Her legs had unconsciously spread to accommodate my insistent girth ploughing against the backs of her upper thighs. I kept my weight on Emma's back, keeping her face and chest pushed into the wall while I eased my pelvis off of her so that I could slip a hand into the join between her legs, which I held spread with my knees.

"Your wet for me, aren't you?"

I slid two fingers into Emma, probing the walls of her tight tunnel from behind and eliciting a deep moan as a means of response. Her moist cunt sucked greedily at my invading fingers and her body tried to squirm away under mine but I held her there, subjecting Emma to this seemingly intolerable pleasure. She protested as I withdrew my dewy fingers but was soon trying to buck me off again as my slick fingers peeled back her hood and started interfering with her clitoris.

Emma was gasping, her spittle was starting to collect on the wallpaper as the perspiration stood out on her forehead, I held her engorged pearl between my thumb and forefinger, rolling it between them and drawing her breath ever faster.

I pulled Emma off of the wall and dragged her down the hall into her room where I threw her down upon the bed and stood, over her naked frame. Emma lay sprawled on the bed, her hands by her sides, breasts aquiver, both knees bent, one foot flat the other leaving her centre dangerously exposed as it rested on its outward edge.

I stripped off my dressing gown, exposing my swollen member, which Emma, despite her sluttish display, still looked a little concerned about. I crawled up the bed towards her, holding her eyes with mine as she backed up until her head was supported by the pillows. I stopped at her right foot and raised it so I could kiss the length of her silken calf, which I proceeded to rest upon my left shoulder as I continued my advance, kissing up Emma's deliciously plump inner thigh. Emma spread her legs wider and raised her hips, inviting me to delve into her into her tight untainted virginal chalice.

I held Emma's eyes as I paused, my mouth hovering over her pubic mound with its sparse thatch.

"Stop being such a tease!" Emma complained as she wrapped a foot around the back of my head and tried to force me down onto her. I let her mash my face into her pussy but lay inert with my lips against hers, refusing to make any movement. Emma moaned in frustration as the heat between her loins continued to flame unquenched.

"Please Jake. Please. I need it."

"Tell me you love me."

"I love you Jake. I love you. Now please, make me feel all tingly again."

I kissed right around the darker skin that marked the outer boundary of the jumble of nerves and muscles that should have been fundamentally forbidden to me. I ran my tongue up through Emma's centre, dividing her and taking a swipe at the little clit that poked its head out from under her hood. Her juices covered my tongue and nose; all my senses were filled with her, nothing but Emma permeated the pleasure centres of my brain. The woman with the closest DNA to me, the yin to my yang, my other half, and now we were going to consummate our love.

I lashed my tongue over Emma's excessively sensitized area, probing her passage and nibbling at her clit until her hands were tugging at the bed sheets, no longer able to grasp my hair because she couldn't bear to pull me any tighter to the overwhelming ice and fire that was churning between her legs and rising into her belly.

Emma's teeth were gritted and her head rolled from side to side, her brows were knitted in concentration and she groaned through her parted lips. No remnants of her prior sauciness remained in the glazed expression I had evoked in her eyes; Emma was mine now, she had yielded herself to me and I would pour my heart and soul into her.

I moved my body up Emma's, her initial complaint at my mouth leaving her was placated when I paid due attention to her arching nipples. Eventually I reached Emma's mouth and our kiss was gentle as we luxuriated in our shared state of arousal, the desperate lustful fumbling I had anticipated that would embody our first coupling were driven away by the knowledge that this wasn't some lewd, nasty act of incestuous desire; we were making a commitment to each other, this act was an expression, a physical embodiment of our love, it spoke more then our limited eloquence would ever allow.

I broke my kiss with Emma, and raised myself; she squirmed further up the bed, spreading her legs and bending her knees in order to accommodate my lower body in the space between her legs. With my hands resting on either side of her head, I dipped and kissed Emma again, then gripping my penis I teased my shaft slowly over Emma's slit, lubricating myself with her juices and allowing her time to anticipate her impending de-flowering.

Emma bit her lip with the expectation of impending pain, her eyes like those of a flighty animal, were watchful of my movements. I dipped to kiss her again, drawing her physical awareness to her lips as I bruised them with mine while at the same time sliding myself into the uncharted passages of Emma's inlet. I met her hymen as her first surprised gust of hot air was pushed into my mouth; I continued with a surge up her straits, my cannon bursting through her thin protective veil where upon it plundered all of her treasure within.

I buried myself to the hilt in Emma, unable to control myself once I had felt the sucking snugness of her cunt. Her eyes showed I had caused her a certain amount of pain; her thin walls obviously never having had an invasive foreign object attack them before.

After my initial triumphant thrust I held firm, allowing Emma to become accustomed to this new sensation of having her vagina filled and stretched. She grunted and writhed underneath me, her hands raked my chest and shoulders causing red welts to bloom while her mouth bit down on my collar bone. I was impervious to her acts, feeling nothing but the sensations sent up from my penis, which felt as if it was trapped by the extreme tightness of Emma's sheath, indeed, I was rather concerned she had cut off my blood flow to it.

In order to rectify this I began a blissful withdrawal from Emma, struggling with the vociferous hunger of her cunt, which I felt was trying to suck all the energy out of me through my penis; such was the extraordinary vacuum I felt drawing me into her.

As I withdrew Emma's back arched and her eyes rolled back while a throaty moan escaped from the depths of her lungs. With only my cock-head still inside her body, Emma's previously tense frame went limp and much to my surprise her cunt expelled a flood of juices over my groin. I started to enter Emma again, her eyes closed and she panted heavily until I was, again, up to my nuts in guts. As I sluiced back, her cunt sucked noisily at me, her vacuum and snugness ensuring that despite the ample lubrication her body was trying to produce I could hardly pull my sticky shaft from her sopping sex-pot. With an effort I retreated until again only my cock-head remained inside her. Strands of her shoulder length hair were affixed to Emma's perspiring brow; I marvelled at how she could still sweat when it seemed that all the water in her body was being directed to the faucet between her legs.

With a grunt I eased myself back into Emma's body, opening up her passageway with more forceful strokes now, stretching her taut walls until it felt that I was virtually tickling her womb. Whimpering and pawing at me Emma started to anticipate the rhythm I was trying to build and began to take a more active role in her deflowering. Emma's hips rose to meet my thrusts now as she began to get the hang of this whole sex thing and with the enthusiasm of youth her cries and finger nails in my buttocks spurred me on to grind our pubic bones together with greater voracity. The lewd sounds of our earthy coupling began to grow; with Emma having loosened up our bodies were now smacking together, and both of our orgasms were racing towards cessation.

I threw my head back as I felt the thunder start to rumble, electricity pulsed through my groin and I redoubled my efforts, pounding Emma as the lightning surged through my rod.

"I'm going to cum in you." I gasped into Emma's ear before pushing my forehead into the pillow with the agonising relief that flooded my body as Emma's fertile womb accepted my gift of life. The dusty taste of old pillow was arid in my mouth as I bit down with the sweet suffering of my elongated orgasm, I kept pumping my sperm into Emma's body, too the extent that I was surprised her small frame could take it all. Emma had started shivering and convulsing the second my liquid seed had washed over her inner walls; I continued splurging inside her as her muscles teased the hyper-sensitized end of my shaft. I would have extracted myself but Emma was still squeezing my rapidly deflating shaft, her orgasm lingering as my head sunk and suckled at her heaving bosom, nibbling nipples as hard as little pebbles.

Finally Emma flopped, exhausted, back onto the bed, her ribs rising and falling but the fire in her belly reduced to an ashy smoulder. I started to extract myself, but despite Emma's complaints my penis left her with a smacking pop.

"I feel empty now"

I cupped her sex with my hand, feeling the heat from Emma's chaffed skin and the liquid oozing out of her hole, a mixture of her virginal blood and our combined cum. Keeping my hand on her I slipped my arm around Emma's narrow back and drew her to my chest, kissing her forehead and gazing into her sleepy eyes.

"You're not empty; I've put my seed in your belly." Emma giggled as I rubbed her taut stomach.

"You're bad. You just want to knock me up so I can't leave the house. You'd have me lie here all fat and bloated, doing nothing but adhere to your diabolical fantasies."

Emma went to push me away with mock reproach but laughing gently I pulled her tight to me once more and we kissed.

"I'll take you into town tomorrow. We'll get you the morning after pill and maybe a few more little treats."

"Take me to the next town over. I don't want to walk around like brother and sister, I want to hold your hand and have you take me out for a proper lunch. I don't want to be scared of being recognised, I want you free to grab hold of my ass when another guy looks at me. Plus people will talk if we go into Gimmerton asking for contraceptive, especially with me walking like I've been split in half."