Entering Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned and took Emma's ear lobe between my teeth.

"Alrite, we'll go into Harrow tomorrow, but I get to play with you until then."

As way of invitation Emma pushed her still tender pussy against my hand.

"What did you have in mind?

The sauciness of her look was such that I decided to see how far her appetite went, I pushed her knees apart and removed my palm from her snatch, where it had been holding Emma's fluids in. Emma's virginal blood and my cum started dripping out, it escaped from her stretched muscle having already well lubricated her insides. I held her lips apart so that I could enjoy the sight of the essence of our copulation run down from her smooth mound and disappear into the dark valley where I knew it was dampening the luscious curve of her ass. Emma moaned as I held her delicate lips apart, her cunt still raw from its first dose of debauchery.

"Its ok honey, I won't be putting it back in there today" I reassured her as she watched my penis growing again.

I ran my hand from the frothy lips of Emma's vagina down through the soggy mass it had expulsed, sliding my fingers into the tight cleft of her butt cheeks and spreading the mess. Emma twitched as my fingers came into contact with her little bud, which was as firmly closed as the earliest shoots of spring. I ran my index finger in a circle around it, working a little of my cum and her blood into the area to lubricate it.

I forced my index finger in half an inch against tight resistance.

"Ohh, ohh." Grumbled Emma

"You alrite baby?"

"I don't know if I like it. It hurts, it's dirty."

"You're a bit tight baby girl. You haven't tried probing one of your little fingers up your bum before?"

Emma gave me a disgusted look, and held her nose up as if she was far to lady-like to ever disclose secrets concerning her solitary self-abuses.

"C'mon Em, tell me. You're covered in cum with your brother's finger up your ass; it can't be any worse then that."

"I have touched myself there before, but only when I'm cleaning myself in the bath. I didn't think men touched woman there."

Emma seemed reluctant so I decided to leave it for now, but as soon as I got her in the bath; I would be tapping that ass. I decided that I would have her up against the glass shower spray protector so that I could take her in the ass hole while her tits were pressed into the screen, with us both watching in the mirror opposite.

"Well I want to touch you everywhere because you are so beautiful, but we'll have to work on your bum a little bit before I can get my dick in there."

"You are not getting your dick in there."

"We'll see."

Emma pouted at me and looked like she would have stamped her foot if I had not still been toying with her asshole.

"Yes, we shall see, mister."

Emma pulled my hand gently away from her butt and throwing back the blankets straddled my legs.

"My jaw and cunny are too sore at the moment, but I can still sort this little chap out."

Emma grabbed my rigid penis. I eased myself into more of a sitting position and pulled her back so that her back was against me and she was sitting half across my lap while I filled my hands with her soft breasts.

Emma and I groaned in unison; me with having her two hands pumping up and down my shaft and her with having me rolling her nipples between my fingers. Her soggy bottom was dampening the sheets, but all I was concerned with was the throb that was starting in my groin. I pawed up and down her front, thrilled at finally being able to hold this forbidden flesh. The toned skin over her flat stomach, the bony jut of her ribs and the creamy palmfulls of Emma's gravity defying chest were now all mine. With this realisation I discharged my load all over Emma's hands and mid-riff.

"Now maybe he'll stay down and stop poking me"

I had collapsed backwards onto the bed.

"Oh, he's out for the count, I think."

"Is that a promise?" Emma purred back at me, crawling out of my range on all fours then reaching back between her legs to show me her creamed ass hole and worn pussy lips, both of which she alternatively touched.

"Aww shit, much more and you'll give me friction burns!" I complained.

"Oh dear. That would be too bad, what with us just getting a feel for one another and all. Well I'd better stop teasing you then; I'm gunna have a shower and wash some of this gunk off of me."

"Room for a little one?"

Emma giggled and held her hand out.

"K, but no funny business."

I took her hand and we lathered each other up and rinsed without too much incident, Emma came on my hand after I had gently towelled her dry, combed her hair, and moisturised and perfumed her body. By then we were both quite sleepy so we retired to the clean sheets in my room where Emma fell almost immediately asleep in my arms. The smile of a child on Christmas Eve painted across her lips. I lay awake only a few minutes longer enjoying the rhythm of another heartbeat so close to mine and the tantalising weight of Emma's little rump against my penis. I slept safe in the knowledge that I would need my energy, tomorrow was another day.