Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

She had been utterly and completely ravished by those men, her openings torn and bleeding from their brutal attack. And she was in fact now dead. He watched as her remains were pulled into a bag and hauled away.Damn, this is some kind of place he thought.Disobey and you get fucked to death. It was no wonder these women were so eager to please them.

"Malcom Reed, you are beginning to burn from the sun." Shen said. "Let us head back to your hut for some rest in the shade." she suggested. Benjie and Luli were agreeable and Malcom was just easy, letting the two girls help him up.

"See ya later Trip. I like the idea of a party later." Malcom said, turning to head back to his hut. As with the trip on the way out, there were couples, threesomes and more engaged in all manner of sex acts in clearings along the path, and the sounds of still more came from the trees beyond. When they got back to the hut he noticed a Jacuzzi tub he did not recall from before. "And where did that come from then?" he asked of nobody in particular.

Luli spoke up. "Oh, Malcom Reed sir I called and asked that it be delivered." she told him, her fingertips gently stroking through the hair on his arm. "I thought perhaps you would enjoy relaxing with us in the tub." she added.

"Oh absolutely I would!" he exclaimed, clearly pleased that she had taken the initiative. "Let's go ladies, last one in buys the drinks." he teased, letting Luli and Shen pull his shirt off as Benjie handled his shorts. In moments all four of them were naked, and racing to climb into the tub. Shen, acting in her role, turned on the pump and prepared a pitcher of something tropical and delicious for them to share before climbing into the bubbling water.

"So tell us Malcom Reed, what part of the female form excites you most?" Luli asked. "Is it the breasts?" she pursued, and all three of them rose up sufficiently to expose their bosoms, thrusting them toward him for his inspection.

Malcom went to each girl, his eyes fixed on the breasts as his hands roamed the soft flesh. Benjie's titties were really nice, with her silky chocolate skin and the bright pink nipples that were so sensitive to his touch. Luli's little 'bumps', while not as magnificent, were quite sensual and perfectly shaped. Shen had truly awesome breasts, perhaps a 36C, with a hint of blue in the coloring (from her Andorian heritage) while her nipples were a dark brown almost the color of Benjie's skin. He returned to his seat. "Quite nice, all of them." he declared.

Shen stood up and turned around, kneeling on the seat and thrusting her backside out toward him. "Or is it the rump?" she asked. Luli and Benjie followed her lead, and in moments he was examining three sets of buttocks. Benjie had a lovely round bottom, and as he knelt behind her she reached back to spread the cheeks wide. He'd never seen such an exquisite bright pink anus! He moved closer, sticking his tongue out to rim the snug little sphincter. Like her breasts, Luli's backside was compact and taut, with no flesh other than that required to form two cheeks. In between those cheeks was a dark brown starfish into which Malcom proceeded to slip his tongue. He wriggled his oral digit until the ring of muscle relaxed sufficiently for him to penetrate nearly an inch. Shen's bottom was incredible, her full buttocks having nary an ounce of flab while remaining curvaceous. Her anal sphincter was a dark tan, with pink fringes on each wrinkle -- a beautiful flower! Malcom returned to his seat once again. "Absolutely brilliant." he declared, his penis now returning to life.

Benjie hopped up onto the edge of the tub and spread her legs wide, reaching down to pull apart the folds of her womanhood. "Or is it the pussy?" she asked. The other two girls followed suit, and Malcom was presented with three sexy -- and quite different -- pussies for his inspection.

He knelt between Benjie's thighs and took in a breath full of her musky woman-scent. Her labia began in a dark chocolate hue, with a continuous gradient to a bright pink that matched the color of her nipples. The folds were delicate, and he just could not help but press his mouth to her crotch, using his hands to hold her hips from falling backward. She moaned and used her hands to pull his face to her wetness. Her flavor was intoxicating; but he had to move on, and slowly withdrew. Luli's pussy was as taut and purposeful as her other attributes, the deep pink lips of her vulva promising a snug grip. Malcom knelt between her thighs and pushed his oral digit deep into her vagina, pressing his nose against her clit as he sucked her juices into his mouth. As he withdrew he aimed his tongue at her clit and lashed at it briefly, bringing a passionate shout. Shen -- as was expected -- had a very colorful pussy. The blue-ish hue of her labia transitioned to a deep pink then a dark brown at the fringes, while wisps of carrot-colored fur surrounded the moist treasures. Malcom teased at her fleshy vulva with his tongue, briefly sucking at her clit before he withdrew. Shen's pussy tasted like candy! "Delicious, ladies." he declared, returning to his seat. "Time for a drink." he said, holding out his glass.

Shen poured his refill. "But Malcom, which part do you like best?" she asked again.

He thought about it for several long moments, then sighed. "Well my lovelies, all of your attributes are perfect and beautiful in their own ways, but...." he began. "Alas, I am a butt-man through and through." he laughed.

The girls returned to the 'bottoms up' position, then Shen asked "So which of us has the best butt?" Malcom was in a spot; but he had to admit he liked it.

Malcom took several sips of his drink as his eyes took in the sight of the three fuckable fannies. "Hmmm.. I must say that Benjie has the most desirable bottom; but all three are quite nice." he responded.

In a heartbeat Shen had dropped to her knees in front of him. "I will get you ready to fuck Benjie's bottom." she said, then her head disappeared under the water and he felt her lips wrap around his cock. He watched as Luli spread Benjie's cheeks and inserted a well-lubed finger into the snug opening. Benjie moaned softly as her anus was prepared.

Luli, having pushed a second slender digit into her friend's butthole, turned to look Malcom in the eye. "She has never done this." she said.

Malcom was startled at the declaration. "S-She is an anal virgin?" he asked, his penis growing harder in Shen's sucking mouth.

"Yes Malcom Reed, she is an anal virgin. Only for you will she do this." Luli told him. "Now come and take her virgin hole." she added.

Shen pulled her head out from under the water, her fingers wrapping around his organ as she helped him up. "You will go easy on her bottom, Malcom Reed?" she said. He nodded.

Shen positioned his organ at the niggardly little orifice as Luli held the cheeks wide. He gave a gentle push while watching the point of entry intently. Benjie moaned softly as he wedged the head of his cock into her wrinkled ring. Luli grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted a generous amount around his dick, using a finger to spread it all around his meat. Then she looked up at him and nodded. More pressure, and his dick slipped into Benjie's tight channel about an inch. She grunted in exquisite pain. "Agghhhh.". More lube, and another inch, more grunting and a bit of squirming this time. After several minutes, Malcom had four inches of his seven inside the chocolate beauty's asshole, and could feel the spasms of her rectal muscles and the clenching of her anal sphincter as Luli worked her fingers on Benjie's clitoris.

Benjie knew that anal sex was expected of her as an 'Orion girl'; but had luckily never been raped in her 'back door' as most of the girls had. It was quite normal for the girls to be forced to submit to anal penetration during their 'initiation' sessions. She had been frightened to attempt the act; but here she was with a human penis in her bottom -- and she was beginning to feel pleasure. She turned her head around as far as she could and looked him in the eye. "Fuck my asshole, Malcom Reed." she said. "I want your cum inside my bottom." she added, wriggling her hips.

Malcom pulled about half way out, then gripped her silky hips and pushed all seven inches into her rectal chute, bringing a sensual groan from the beautiful woman. His strokes became more rhythmic as he picked up the pace, skewering her virgin asshole as the other girls egged him on. Luli was still manipulating the girl's clit as he buttfucked her, and Benjie's passion was growing with each thrust -- as was his own. She yowled that she was cumming, and the spasms inside her ass channel ripped his seed from his balls as he pounded her bottom, filling her bowels with his seed. "Oh... my... GAWD!" he finally said, his hips still twitching against her firm cheeks.

Benjie moaned, willing her anal muscles to squeeze the last drops of his semen out of his cock, then squeezed him out. She dropped to the seat she'd been kneeling on and took his still throbbing organ into her mouth -- for the first time. She sucked and licked at his penis, cleaning it thoroughly while making sure his balls were empty. When she was finished, she let the meat slip from her mouth and looked up at him with a smile. "You enjoy my virgin butt, Malcom Reed sir?" she asked. "I enjoyed Malcom Reed in my virgin butt. We can do it again if you like." she told him.

"Hey troops, how about that party?" came Trips voice, interrupting their tub session. "Vida is ordering up some grub and a keg of good ole beer, and we're ready." he added.

"Sounds good Trip." Malcom responded. "We got us one of those spring pools?" he asked, recalling the earlier suggestion.

"Yeah, and it's only a hundred meters from here. I'm sure your girls know it." came Trip's reply. "See ya there in thirty minutes. Less if you're ready." he said, turning around and heading for the pool.

Malcom hopped up onto the edge of the tub and looked at his harem, a big smile growing across his face. "Well ladies, let's party!" he said, swinging his legs out and donning his shorts, shirt and sandals. He watched the girls deftly putting on their bikinis, and within a few minutes they were ready to go. Shen led the way down the path, with Benjie taking his arm and staying very close.

"I hope you enjoyed your orgasm in my bottom, sir Malcom Reed." she said.

He put his arm around her and squeezed her gently. "Of course Benjie. And if I have an opportunity to enjoy your bum again, I promise I shall do so." he told her, planting a kiss on her head as they walked.

Benjie giggled. "My 'bum'?" she said, unfamiliar with the term.

Malcom laughed. "Yes, your bum, your bottom, your lovely little ass." he clarified, reaching down to give her cheeks a gentle squeeze.

The group arrived at the party site to find Trip, B'Ellana, and Tijay busily setting up small tables around the steaming pool. Trip noticed their arrival and waved. "Hey guys, Vida will be back shortly with food. Beer is at the bar." he told them. Shen and Luli joined the other girls preparing for the festivities. Benjie went behind the bar and poured a cold pint for Malcom, returning to his side. "For you Malcom." she said softly. It was the first time she had used only his first name.

Trip noticed and laughed. "What, no beer for me?" Tijay heard his call and rushed behind the bar to draw one for him. He hoisted the glass in the air. "To the women of Jural 4." he toasted, clinking his glass against Malcom's.

"To the women!" Malcom replied, drinking down about half of the pint.

"Slow down Malcom. You don't want to be too drunk for -- you know -- sex." Benjie said, bumping her hip against his.

Trip had seen the body language and the look in her eyes. "Well Mister Reed, it looks like you've got a loyal follower there." he said, his eyes moving up and down Benjie's lithe form. "Mind if I try some of that a little later?" he asked. "I mean, of course we can work out some sort of trade." he added.

Malcomdid have an eye for the petite and very svelte B'Ellana, so maybe....

The conversation was interrupted by the sound of a cart drawing close along the path. It was Vida and some other girls pulling a wagon containing a sizable barbecue/smoker and several coolers. "Let the party begin!" Vida shouted, as she and the girls -- none of whom were particularly attractive -- hoisted the grill and the coolers from the cart. The grill was spotless, and quite ready to use. One of the coolers was full of what appeared to be beef steaks -- a favorite of the two men -- while another contained foul of some kind and the third was full of fish.

Trip took over the preparations for cooking, loading the grill side with the faux 'briquets' which would be heated from beneath with a controlled plasma fire, while the smoker was loaded with real wood chunks from local trees. He had the fires lit and ready before Vida, Shen, Tijay and Luli had the meat prepared. "Now THIS is what I call a party." he exclaimed. "Grilled steaks and beer." he added.

Malcom nodded. "Make mine medium." he said, referring to his preference for steak. "And I'd like some of those prawns on top of mine." he added. Shen and Luli took care of his requests, putting aside a thick filet and a dozen of the prawns for their man. He watched as they expertly tenderized the steak and seasoned the prawns. He saw Tijay and B'Ellana chopping various fruits and vegetables to garnish the servings of meat.

Trip headed for the bar, nodding to Malcom to join him. Trip drew another glass for each of them. "These girls are amazing. I sure wouldn't want to pick just one; but if you'd rather I didn't mess with Benjie I'm okay with that." he said, clinking his glass to Malcom's. "But she sure is sweet." he added.

"Yeah, she's sweet -- and she just gave up her anal cherry to me." Malcom blurted out.

"No way man. None of these girls even get here without being buttfucked." Trip replied. "She was just jivin' you man."

"Don't think so. I've never been in anything as tight as that ass." Malcom responded, licking his lips. He nodded to Trip, as Benjie made her way over to them. She took her place at Malcom's side, her slinky body pressed against his.

"What's up boys?" she asked, winking at Trip.

Malcom, meanwhile, had his eyes fixed on B'Ellana's taut behind as she bent over to sort through one of the coolers.Damn sure would be nice to have some fun in that bum he thought. Then he realized Benjie was there. "Oh we're just having some man talk, nothing you need to worry about." he told her. "Why don't you go help Shen and Tijay get things ready." He suggested. Benjie pouted; but took his suggestion and left them. "So how is B'Ellana's ass?" he asked.

"Very talented." Trip replied, smiling. "She seems to have inherited some pretty hot Klingon blood." he added. "She's not much for cocksucking, and didn't seem to like the idea of being fucked in the ass; but once we got started she was in to it." Trip said. "Not quite the same as a Vulcan butt though." he went on.

Malcom nodded his agreement. "I must say, Luli sure seemed to know how to work those butt muscles, and she's only half Vulcan." he said.

Trip smiled. "Yeah, well T'Pol is fullblooded Vulcan, and her asshole is amazing." he admitted. "I mean that bitch could suck your cock with her butt, no shit." he added.

The girls had set the table -- but just for the two men. There were pads beneath the table in front of the two chairs, and as soon as they sat down they knew what the pads were for. From under the table came an unidentified voice. "While you boys enjoy your meal, we will take turns enjoying something else. When one of us stops, you will be asked to identify the mouth that was most recently on you. There is a pad and pen next to you on the table, just write down your answers there and we will tally up the scores after you have finished eating." With that explanation, both men found their organs engulfed by an oral cavity.

"Right!" said Malcom, slicing into his steak. Whoever was on his dick, she wasn't going very deep. His first bite was just steak. "Mmmmm... Quite delicious." he said. "How's yours Trip?"

"Excellent." Trip replied. His organ was being caressed in ways he'd never experienced, the soft lips gliding down his length while the tongue swirled around the head. Definitely not one of his girls.Maybe this is the lovely Benjie! he thought, cutting another bite of steak. "Well isn't this just the bees knees?" he asked, using vernacular from the southern regions of the good old USA.

"Bloody brilliant." came Malcom's response. He had concluded that the woman who was working on his dick wasn't one of his, and wasn't particularly fond of fellatio.Perhaps this is B'Ellana?! he wondered. Then she stopped and the voice under the table instructed him to note his guess on the tablet. "Right." he acknowledged. He quickly wroteB'Ellana and grabbed his glass. A moment later a much more eager mouth took his full length and proceeded to suck like a vacuum hose.

Trip was mid-bite when his cock was suddenly exposed and the voice gave him the instruction. "mmphh." was all he could muster with his mouth full; but he quickly jotted downBenjie on the pad. Before he had finished swallowing, another set of lips wrapped around his penis. While this one didn't seem to go as deep as the first one, her oral talents were well developed and very sensual. "Mmmm. Nice." he grunted.This one could be Tijay he thought, slicing another piece of steak.

The lewd noises coming from his lap were a bit distracting as Malcom tried to focus on his two tasks -- finishing his meal and identifying the cocksucker. Whoever this was, it again wasn't one of his girls. He'd been sucked off by all three of them, and none of them made thesenasty noises while performing fellatio. With aslurrRRRPPPP that was even louder, the fellatrice pulled her lips from his penis and the voice again gave him the instruction. "Damn." he mumbled, having to try and recall the names. He guessed it was Vida, and wrote it down. The third mouth engulfed his meat as he cut himself a slice of the steak, now almost gone.

The woman giving him head had sucked his balls, fingered his ass, and nearly popped his cork. But now she was gone. He wroteTijay on the pad and started seriously wolfing down his dinner as he felt another mouth on his organ. He wasn't going to last much longer, and this one knew what she was doing.

The voice from under the table again addressed them. "This is the third and final round, and your server is expected to bring you to orgasm. You will spray your semen inside her mouth and she will swallow it -- all of it -- before completing her task." The female voice told them. "Enjoy." She added.

Trip and Malcom greedily finished up the food on their plates as the two women beneath the table worked to get them off. It was only a few minutes before both of the men began ejaculating into the mouth serving their members, grunts and growls of pleasure filling the evening air. Before any of the women came up from under the table, they were given the last instruction, and each wrote their guess on his pad. For Trip it wasLuli, and for Malcom it wasShen. All six women then reappeared, quickly attending to the refreshment needs of the two men before settling in the lounges around the patio.

Trip was the first to speak. "So... ladies... what exactly was this contest about?" he asked, taking a long swallow of his beer. "I mean, being pleasured while having dinner is enjoyable; but what about these guesses we made?"

Shen stood up and walked over to the table, picking up the two pads with the hand-written names on them. "You were to guess which woman was fellating you each of the three times. I will tabulate the results now." she told them, taking only moments to do so. "There were only five different girls working on you down there, and I see that between the two of you there are six names -- so one of your guesses is incorrect." she declared.

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers