Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers

T'Pol frantically worked the muscles of her throat as her lips clenched the root of his hard member. She swirled around his cock with her tongue, trying to bring him to orgasm. It was a little difficult to focus with her Asian opponent sucking on her pussy and fingering her ass; but before too long Archer pulled his cock most of the way out of her mouth then began fucking her face.

"I'm cumming subcommander, prepare to swallow." Archer told her, his hips pounding hard against her captive mouth. "aahhhh... Aaahhhh... AAHHHHH.... YEAHHHHHHH... SUCK IT!" he growled, skewering her oral cavity and spraying his seed down her sucking throat. "Suck it dry and clean it off with your tongue, bitch." he ordered. "Computer – stop timer." he called. Then he yanked his penis out of her mouth and his thumb out of Hoshi's asshole. "Computer, report time elapsed and record as T'Pol oral, round 1." Archer instructed.

"Elapsed time is... six minutes, thirty-seven seconds. Recorded as... T'Pol oral, round 1." the computer replied.

"Computer, reset timer." Archer said. "And you girls can go back to your mutual cunt-sucking while I prepare for the next round." he told them, going back for a refill on his drink. He sat back and enjoyed the mewls of pleasure coming from the two competitors.This could work out well. he thought, taking a long swallow of his whiskey as he came around the end where Hoshi's mouth worked on T'Pol's pussy. He could see that Sato had two fingers pushed into the Vulcan's asshole, and both women were squirming and moaning in raw lust.Time for more cock!

Archer put down his glass and stepped up onto the small platform he had placed at that end of the table, raising his body such that his dick matched up with the woman's mouth. He grabbed a handful of the Asian woman's hair and pulled her head back, positioning his bulbous head at her open mouth. "Computer – start timer." he barked, pushing half of his shaft into Hoshi's mouth. "Suck it, bitch. See if you can beat your Vulcan girlfriend's time to get me off." he told her. He reached down and pushed two fingers into T'Pol's pussy to replace the mouth that was now sucking on his dick, and began stroking into both holes. He felt the muscles in Hoshi's throat clenching around the head of his cock as he burrowed deep into her oral cavity and held her head there. "Yeah bitch, work that throat on my cock. Make me cum." Archer ordered. After a good thirty seconds of choking her, he pulled back to let her breathe, then started fucking her face with abandon.

"GLMPHHHH GLAGHHHHH GLPMFHALHHHH." came Hoshi's muffled grunts as she sucked voraciously on her captain's penis. She barely noticed T'Pol's tongue on her clit, or the three fingers now stretching her butthole as she worked her lips and tongue to get Archer off. She felt the first spasm of his organ and took a deep breath to prepare for the flood of semen she knew was coming.

"Oh yeah Hoshi, SUCK MY COCK!" Archer barked, slamming his meat in and out of her mouth as his orgasm overcame him. "GAGH.. YIAHHH.. OHHHHKKKK... YEAHHHH... SUCKKK..MEEEEE....DRYYYYYYY!!!" he howled, blasting the Asian beauty's mouth full of his sticky seed. "Computer – Stop Timer!" he called, sliding gently in and out of Hoshi's mouth until he couldn't stand any more. "Oh yeah baby, that's what I'm talkin' about!" he told her, letting go of her hair and letting her head fall back down between T'Pol's thighs.

"Computer, report elapsed time and record as Sato oral, round 1." Archer commanded.

"Elapsed time is... six minutes, twenty-three seconds. Recorded as... Sato oral, round 1." The computer responded.

"Computer, reset timer." Archer ordered. He looked over and noted that the two women had already gone back to their mutual pleasure, he didn't need to tell them to do it. "Ahhhh, this is going well ladies. Not much different – yet. Next we will move on to the cunts, so get them ready for cock." he instructed, pouring another refill. "Would either of you care for a short break?" he offered. All he got by way of response was muffled mewls of lust. He went around the table to the end where the Vulcan's mouth worked on the Asian twat and watched, his penis regaining its erection at the lewd scene. Hoshi's pink pussy was quite a sight, her labia glistening with her juices and T'Pol's saliva. There were three slender Vulcan digits stretching her sphincter, pushing all the way in to the hilt and twisting in the tight opening. But it was the Vulcan pussy he wanted first, so he walked around to the other end, sliding the platform out of the way and pushing his cockhead against the wet opening.

"Computer – start timer." Archer commanded, pushing his cock all the way into T'Pol's hot vaginal channel in a single thrust. He pushed Hoshi's head back down. "Keep sucking that clit bitch." he hissed. Then he started slowly sliding his shaft in and out of the slippery canal between those lithe thighs, savoring the heat of her body with each stroke. "Damn that pussy is hot!" he exclaimed. Then he felt the clenching muscles as T'Pol worked her tunnel around his penis, and burrowed into her until he could go no further. "Make me cum with that hot pussy, subcommander." Archer ordered.

T'Pol's Vulcan discipline allowed her to process both the focused muscle control in her cunt and her ministrations on the gushing Asian pussy over her mouth, working diligently to bring pleasure to both 'partners' – as she knew Archer would expect. She sensed Ensign Sato's climb toward her climax and added a fourth finger in her backside. Her vaginal muscles rippled around Archer's cock, and before long she sensed his rise toward the peak as well. "mmmphhhh... yessssss.... Cummmmm..." she mewled, her tongue flicking wildly at Sato's clit. She felt the twitch of Archer's penis inside her, and willed her muscles to alternately grip and release the spasming organ until she felt him begin to spill his seed.

"OHGAWD!!! OHYESSSSSS!!!! CUMMING!!!" came Archer's squawks.

"MPHHHH...GIYAAAHHHH... AWWWWWWW!!" came Sato's squeals.

Archer fired spurt after spurt of semen into the Vulcan's clenching pussy, not needing to stroke or thrust to ejaculate into her belly. Then he pulled his dick out of her pussy, yanked Hoshi's head up by her hair and shoved it into her mouth. "Clean me off, bitch!" he spat. "Computer – stop timer." he ordered, letting Sato work on his cock until it was clean, then withdrawing from her pretty mouth and letting her hair go. "Subcommander, that is some pussy you have there!" he told her.

"Computer, report elapsed time and record as T'Pol, pussy round 1." Archer ordered.

"Elapsed time is... seven minutes, fourteen seconds – recorded as... T'Pol, pussy round 1." the computer reported.

"Computer, reset timer." he said. Then he noticed Hoshi's hips wriggling at the other end of the table, and went around to check things out. She had been unable to handle more contact after her orgasm, and had shaken T'Pol's fingers from her asshole. The wrinkled opening gaped a good twenty millimeters, the pink tissues of her rectum a stark contrast with the light brown of her anal ring. "Cute." Archer said, pushing his index finger up Hoshi's ass, causing her to writhe and moan in raw lust. He wiggled and twisted the digit in her velvety bottom, enjoying the clenching of her muscles. "This is gonna be fun." he told them, pulling his finger out and sticking it into T'Pol's mouth. "Tasty ass, eh subcommander?" he laughed. The Vulcan beauty suckled his digit like a baby on a teat. He pulled it out with a lewdplop and went for another shot of whiskey.

"Okay girls, one more round of pussy, then it's time for the main event." Archer said, chuckling loudly. "I offered before, and I'm doing so now – you may take a short break if you feel you need it." This time, Hoshi's struggles indicated she might take him up on the offer.

"Y-yes... a break, my captain." Hoshi mumbled, struggling against the restraints at her knees and the strap across her back.

Archer unclipped one end of the strap and disconnected the restraints at her knees, then helped the Asian beauty down from on top of the lithe Vulcan. Then he unfastened T'Pol's restraints and helped her dismount. "Perhaps some refreshment ladies?" he suggested. Both women nodded vigorously. Archer poured each a glass and sat down opposite them, smiling.

T'Pol was first to break the silence. "Captain, I must say this is not what I expected." she began, pulling one knee up which had the affect of splaying her pussy wide open.

Archer looked at her quizzically. "I'm not sure I follow you, subcommander?" he queried.

The Vulcan thought for a few moments. "Well sir, this seems like more of a test for you than for us. I mean – how many times can you climax in a limited period of time?" she clarified.

"Oh, don't worry about me subcommander. I can keep with both of you." Archer began. "The key here is for each of you to control your own passion and at the same time focus on achieving orgasm for me with your openings. I think so far we have a damn good contest, don't you?" he asked.

"Well sir, we're only halfway through round 1, right?" Hoshi suggested. "So you're sure you are good to go all the way through round 1?" she continued. "I mean, we wouldn't have a fair contest if we don't." Sato concluded.

"Like I said, don't worry about my stamina. I'll be fine." Archer responded. "Time to mount up again ladies." he told them.

T'Pol and Hoshi moved over to the apparatus and climbed on as Archer moved around it to fasten their restraints. Once they were in position and settled, he wrapped the strap over Hoshi's back and affixed it's latch. "You may as well get yourselves started. T'Pol, I think Hoshi's pussy needs some warmup. Get with it." he ordered.

Archer went into his bedroom and checked the video. It was capturing two different angles at each end of the table, and the results looked quite good. Satisfied, he rejoined the women in the living area, walking to the end of the table where Sato's pussy awaited.

"Ready?" he asked, putting his cock at the Asian's snug vaginal opening. "Computer – start timer." Archer commanded, sliding his cock into Ensign Sato's seething canal as his thumb pushed past her sphincter and into her tight asshole. She howled at the brutal double-penetration; but dutifully returned to her oral ministrations of T'Pol's pussy. "That's a good girl, suck that Vulcan cunt." Archer ordered, stroking his cock in and out of Sato's hot vaginal canal. Then he shoved it all the way in and held it there. "Time for you to make me cum with your pussy, bitch." he spat, feeling her muscles begin to clench around his penis. "Subcommander, why don't you suck on my balls while the Ensign tries to get me off." Archer instructed.

T'Pol wasn't enthusiastic about following his instruction, as it was likely the act of orally stimulating his testicles would speed his climax in her opponent's pussy – and give Sato an advantage in the competition. She also knew that Archer expected her compliance. She stuck her tongue out and flicked at his taut ball sac, occasionally nibbling at them with her lips.

"I said SUCK MY BALLS!" Archer shouted.

She did as he demanded, taking first one of the orbs in her mouth, then the other. She suckled them gently, swirling her tongue around the sensitive spheres. The object of her oral attention was suddenly ripped from her mouth as Archer's hips pulled back and he began fucking Sato's cunt with long, hard thrusts.DAMN! she thought, recognizing the early signs of orgasm.

"Yeah bitch, make me cum now. Squeeze my cock with that hot pussy." Archer ordered, driving his shaft into her belly and holding it there. "COME ON BITCH!" he growled. Then his climax arrived, his hips pounding his spasming organ into her heated depths depositing blast after copious blast of his semen inside her. He emptied his last squirt in her womb and yanked it out, pushing it fully into the Vulcan mouth below. "Suck me clean bitch." he ordered.

"Computer – stop timer." Archer commanded. "Computer – report elapsed time and record as Hoshi, pussy, round 1."

"Elapsed time is... six minutes, fifty-four seconds. Recorded as.... Hoshi, pussy, round 1." reported the computer.

"Computer – reset timer." Archer ordered, retreating quickly to refresh his drink. "Well ladies, this is a very close competition so far. I'm impressed. The next round will be anal, and I must say T'Pol has some advantages there." he said. "So T'Pol I want to make sure that you stay focused on your opponents' pussy while I am fucking her ass."

He finished his drink and walked back over to the table, reaching down to push a finger up the Vulcan's butthole for stimulation. His erection was immediate, and he wasted no time. The bulbous head of his organ pressed against T'Pol's anus, and he felt her muscles as they tried to pull him inside. "Computer – start timer." he ordered, applying pressure with his hips and sliding inside the receptive chute into her backside. "Ahhhhhh.... So nice."

T'Pol was ready for this. She knew her back door was superior to Sato's with her muscle control. She attacked her opponent's pussy with her tongue and lips as she felt his shaft push inside her rectum. "Ahhhhhh..." she moaned softly, wriggling her hips as his meat invaded her bowels. She felt Hoshi's tongue on her clit, and focused on Archer's organ in her ass.

Archer pushed his cock to the hilt in her bottom and held it there. The rippling of her rectal muscles was incredible on his penis. "Damn that's good!" he grunted, trying his best to hold out. His fingers ran up and down Sato's sides, reaching under to fondle the firm orbs of her breasts as T'Pol's asshole gripped and released his raging hardon. He didn't move at all, her talented chute doing the work as she drove him toward orgasm with steady contractions. "Oh jeezus subcommander. Your butt is amazing!" he grunted.

Hoshi wasn't eager about her manipulation of her opponent's pussy, as she knew the game could be over if she drove the Vulcan to a climax. She knew T'Pol's ass would convulse around her captain's penis and force him over the edge. She lightly lapped at the slippery lips of T'Pol's vulva, occasionally finding the erect nubbin hidden there. Her eyes carefully watching Archer's groin pressed against the cheeks below her. All she could do now was hope. Hope that Jonathan could hold out against the formidable onslaught of the Vulcan's asshole for just a minute longer....

T'Pol tried to focus on Archer's organ inside her; but the maddening contact on her pussy was making it difficult. It was like her opponent knew exactly how to drag this out. She clenched her anal ring and rippled the muscles in her rectal canal along his shaft, hoping he would cum. She felt his cock jerk inside her ass, and willed her rectal chute to draw him over the edge of passion.

Archer held out as long as he could; but the exquisite depths of the Vulcan's bottom just became too much. "AHHHHHHHGAWDDDDD!!!" he howled, drawing his hips back and driving into her rippling asshole. He spasmed once – twice – then a third and final time before his seed began spurting into her bowels. "Yiahhh... YIAGHHHH.... JEEZFUCKYIAHHH!!!" he howled, filling her mucky rectum with his semen. Then he pulled the sticky organ out and pushed it into Sato's waiting mouth. "Suck me clean, Hoshi. Suck me clean." He held his hips still and let her whip her tongue around his dick.

"Computer – stop timer." Archer ordered. "Report elapsed time and record as T'Pol, anal, round 1."

"Elapsed time is... five minutes, fifty-three seconds. Recorded as... T'Pol, anal, round 1." the computer responded.

"Computer – reset timer." Archer ordered. Then he walked around to the opposite end of the table where Hoshi's snug bottom awaited. He leaned in close, his thumbs spreading the firm cheeks wide to expose her delicate wrinkle. Then his tongue wormed its way inside her nether port, preparing her for his cock.

"Hey, you can't do that captain!" T'Pol said abruptly.

Archer put the head of his semi-turgid organ at the Vulcan's lips, pushing inside her mouth. "I can do whatever I want, subcommander. If I want to suck Hoshi's ass, I will suck her ass. Now YOU can suck my cock and get me nice and hard and wet." he barked. With that he reached beneath the table and pulled out the jar of 'lube', opening it and gathering a large dollop on his middle finger. While he fucked T'Pol's face, his finger found Hoshi's anus and spread the numbing lubricant around the snug opening. Then he gathered more from the jar and pushed his finger into Sato's bottom, spreading the jelly around her anal chute as he fucked T'Pol's mouth.

Archer pulled his penis from the Vulcan's suckling lips and pressed the head against the Asian beauty's niggardly sphincter. "Computer – start timer." he ordered, applying pressure with his hips until the head of his penis pushed inside Hoshi's tender hole. Then he grasped her lithe hips and pushed his length up her butt, bringing a grunt of pain from the pretty woman. "Make me come with your ass now Hoshi. Squeeze my cock with your butthole."

Hoshi felt completely full when her captain shoved his erection into her behind; but somehow it feltreally good. She tried to remember her lessons with the sensor-tube, and willed her rectal muscles to work on his organ. Then she felt T'Pol's tongue whip around her clit, her slender fingers dipping into her vaginal passage. "OHHKKKK GAWDD." she mewled, grinding her cunt onto the Vulcan's sucking mouth. The huge member stretching her anus was no longer a source of pain, the numbing lube was now causing her rectum to spasm around that shaft. She could feel his penis twitching inside her backside. She might just do this!

Archer was in sexual bliss as he felt the buttery-smooth walls of Sato's bottom clenching around his cock. He pulled almost all the way out, then glided back inside slowly, savoring the heat of her sensitive bottomhole. "Oh gawd Hoshi. Your ass is so good. SO FUCKING GOOD!" he shouted. "AWGGGHHHHH... CUMMMMINGGGGG...." He howled, pounding his cock into her receptive behind as his balls emptied themselves into her bowels. He held it inside her until he was sure he was empty, then yanked it out and roughly shoved the mucky organ into T'Pol's oral orifice. "Suck me clean, Vulcan bitch!" he barked. "Computer – stop timer."

Archer looked down at the tender, reddened opening that was Hoshi Sato's asshole, gaping wide as it recovered from the sodomy. He could see the sticky white ooze of his semen in her hole, and lightly touched her spasming sphincter as T'Pol sucked the leftovers from his meat. "Damn good ass, Ensign." he said.

"Computer – report elapsed time and record as Hoshi, anal, round 1." Archer ordered.

"Elapsed time is.... Five minutes, fifty-eight seconds, recorded as.... Hoshi, anal, round 1." came the computer's report.

"Computer – reset timer." Archer ordered, reaching over to release the strap and restraints, helping first Hoshi then T'Pol from the apparatus. Although he had hoped to have more stamina, he realized he was pretty well spent. "Computer, total the times for T'Pol and Hoshi separately and report the totals." he commanded.

"Total elapsed time for T'Pol is..... Nineteen minutes, forty-four seconds. Total elapsed time for Hoshi is.... Nineteen minutes, fifteen seconds." came the call.

"Well, that was certainly close." Archer said, "But I the result is inescapable. Round 2 goes to Ensign Sato." he added. He poured them each a drink and held his glass up. "To Hoshi!" he toasted. "To Ensign Sato." T'Pol toasted. Hoshi nodded and drank her whiskey in a single swallow. She held out her glass and Archer refilled it. "We should all get some rest. Tomorrow will be a busy day." he told them. "The competition is tied, so we will have at least one more session." Archer said. "After our stop at the Starbase." he added.

tcwild100
tcwild100
265 Followers