Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"So what did you have in mind, sir?" Malcom asked, taking a sip of his cognac.

"What do you think, Lieutenant?" Archer replied. "We are going to welcome the new members of the crew!" he added. The chime sounded again. "Enter." Archer said. Shanal, Lilian, Adrina, and Marvis stood outside in the corridor. "Well come on in ladies!" Archer said. The four girls slowly entered the room. They appeared relieved that there were only three men in attendance. "Ensign Mayweather will join us shortly." Archer told them.

"Sir, we aren't exactly sure what the purpose of this -- um -- party is." Adrina said sheepishly.

"Oh relax girls, we're just going to have a little party." Archer responded. "Beverage?" he offered. He looked at the girls, surprised to note that they were all dressed in very conservative attire.Doesn't matter. The clothes will be off within a short time anyway he thought. The chime sounded again. "Come." Archer said, chuckling at the double entendre. The chef's steward rolled the cart of food into the room, then silently departed as quickly as he had come in. Travis Mayweather arrived just as the steward was leaving, and Archer waved him in to join them.

Archer tapped a wine glass to get their attention. "Looks like we have quorum, ladies and gents. We can do whatever you all decide you want to do. I think a good beginning would be to sample the oral skills of the ladies. What do you boys think?" Archer said.

By the time Archer's words were out of his mouth, Trip and Malcom had their flys unzipped. Shanal and Marvis were the first two ladies to correctly perceive the situation, dropping to their knees in front of the two men. Malcom found his penis coming to life in the Andorian's mouth as Trip pushed his meat between the soft lips of the Orion. Archer caught Adrina's eye and motioned for her to join him. She had caught his eye at the bar, with her deep olive-hued skin and petite but lush curves. He unfastened his fly as she approached, dropping to her knees as she arrived next to him. "Mmmmm..." Archer moaned as her mouth engulfed his cock. Finally Lilian walked up to Travis, her hand massaging his organ as she kissed him on the mouth. The party had begun.

Ten minutes later Archer decided to change things up. "Okay everyone, new partners!" he said. The girls pulled their mouths from the cock they began with, and moved to the next man. The lewd sounds of fellatio filled the room, moans and grunts growing in intensity. Archer changed the order two more times, allowing all four of the men to use all four of the mouths available before anyone ejaculated. The last alignment was Archer with Shanal, Travis with Adrina, Trip with Lilian, and Malcom with Marvis. Within a span of three minutes all four men had coated the throat of the girl sucking on his penis. The perfect beginning to a celebration!

"Time for a drink and some food, eh?" Archer suggested, helping Shanal to her feet. The four couples gathered around the bar and table, enjoying the oysters, clams, and sausages provided by the chef, and washing it all down with a variety of wine and liquor.

Adrina drifted to Archer's side, gently brushing his body with hers as they shared refreshments and small talk with the others. She leaned close, nibbling at his earlobe with her full lips. "I want you to fuck my ass." she whispered. "Shanal told me you might like that." she added. Archer smiled and nodded. Adrina turned around and backed up to him, gently writhing her full cheeks against his cock through their clothes. Conversation continued; but she was intent on getting Archer's attention with her backside. Unlike her Andorian friend, Adrina enjoyed anal sex whenever it was requested -- as long as the man wasn't brutal about it. Whatever happened, she wanted Archer to experience the pleasure of her bottom. She felt his hands roaming over her body as his hips pushed at her behind. His fingers slipped inside her blouse to find the silky flesh of her breasts, his fingers tweaking her nipples to sublime attention. One hand slipped down and into the front of her stretch pants, sliding beneath her lacy panties to dip between her damp lips. "Mmmm... I'm ready for you Captain." Adrina whispered.

Archer spun the girl around in his strong hands, deftly unfastening the buttons of her simple blouse before he hooked his fingers into the waistband of her pants, taking her panties along as he swept them down her legs. She stepped out of them and removed her blouse at the same time -- and she was naked before him. "Beautiful...." Archer said. "Just fucking beautiful."

Adrina turned around, giving him a complete look at her sexy curves. "All for you, Captain Archer." she told him. Then she dropped to her knees and looked up at his face, her fingers gently stroking his semi-erect shaft. "Allow me to get you ready." she said, taking his meat into her mouth and sucking it deep. It took only a dozen strokes before he was ready, then Adrina withdrew and stood up.

Archer spun her around again, pushing her forward over the end of his desk. Her luscious backside was thrust at him, wriggling wantonly as he moved in close. She turned her head to look at him with thatFuck Me look on her face, licking her lips. Archer positioned his cockhead at the moist entrance to her pussy and applied pressure. Adrina grunted as his sizeable organ pushed aside the folds of her wet cunt and thrust deep into her vaginal canal. He didn't stop until he was all the way inside her. "Damn your pussy is tight, bitch!" Archer told her.

"Just wait until you try my ass." Adrina replied hoarsely.

The Captain leaned back and looked down between their bodies, watching the jiggle of her rounded buttocks as he pumped his hips against her butt. He reached down, running a finger along the crevice between her cheeks to find the little pucker she was offering, teasing at the wrinkled ring. He could feel her anus clenching at his digit, and ran the finger down to gather juices from her wet cunt. He positioned the finger at her snug opening and pushed it inside. Adrina moaned softly as he matched the thrusts of finger and cock in her two love holes. He added a second finger in her ass, rotating them to stretch the ring of muscles for his penis. Without a word, Archer pulled his cock from her vagina and replace his fingers in her asshole, gripping her hips to pull her back to him. "Ohhhhyeahhhh... that is a tight ass..." Archer hissed, reaching down to smack her buttocks as he slowly pushed his cock deeper into her seething depths. He could feel the muscles inside her rectum clenching at his meat, and knew he wouldn't last long if he did much fucking. He slid his organ to the hilt in her mucky chute and held it there, grinding his hips against her lush cheeks.

"Want me to make you cum?" Adrina asked, willing her snug channel to squeeze his twitching organ.

"Yeah." replied Archer. "Make me cum in your tight little asshole."

Adrina began writhing her hips as her muscles clamped down on his raging hardon. She willed the muscular ring of her anus to rhythmically clench and release as she moved him in and out an inch. She could feel his cock responding, sensed his climax coming as she worked him with her talented rectum.

"Jeez... Your ass is so... fucking... HOT!" Archer growled. His hips began moving of their own volition, slamming his cock in and out of her bottom as his orgasm overcame him. "Fuck... yeAHH... TAKE IT... TAKE MY CUM IN YOUR ASS!" he shouted, pumping his load deep into her sucking bowels. Just as his last squirt came, she jerked free and dropped to her knees in front of him, taking his mucky penis into her mouth and sucking him dry. "Ohhhyeah... suck it baby... clean it up nice..." he moaned, his fingers running through her thick, black hair as she expertly suckled the last of his semen and lapped him clean.

Archer and Adrina walked over to the sofa and collapsed, then were surprised to find Shanal offering them a drink. Archer looked around and noted that while Trip was happily engaged fucking Marvis, Malcom and Travis were double-teaming Lilian. Malcom was sliding up into her ass while Travis had his cock in her mouth. She seemed happy with the arrangement, so Shanal was available to provide beverage service. She smiled at Archer. "It's nice to know we are welcome here, Captain." she laughed.

The men were pretty well spent after another hour of well-focused fucking, and the eight happy crewmates sat around discussing the job assignments for the four new ladies until Archer invited them all to leave. Adrina offered to stay; but Archer really just wanted to sleep. The next day or two would be busy with the challenges of his new headquarters at Delta 4 and the following mission to Earth. He needed to be sharp. He bid them all a good night, then checked in with Major Hayes before he retired for the evening. Hayes reported no new concerns, and only two more senior officers to work on. Archer thanked him and bid him good night. They would speak in detail in the morning briefing.

Jonathan Archer was asleep within moments.

** Destination Earth **

His morning ritual went as usual, after a shower and shave he downed two double-shots of espresso with the bacon and eggs sent up by his chef. A glass of juice finished the job and Archer headed up to the bridge to check in with the night shift before the briefing. He was hoping that briefing would be the last one before theDefiant departed for Earth. He strode out of the turbolift and onto the bridge.

"Captain on the bridge." Ensign Brooks called.

"As you were." Archer said. "Report."

"Major Hayes returned from the station at zero two hundred, reporting all interrogations were complete. Subcommander Sopek reported at zero six hundred hours, all clear and secure. " Brooks reported. "All ships systems are operational." he added.

"Very well. Thank you Ensign." Archer replied. "I'll be in my ready room." he added, heading into the haven to await his senior staff. He sat at his terminal and brought up the latest long range sensor data, patching in the station's more sensistive instruments to add more range. The combination of the systems allowed him to 'see' within a million kilometers of Earth, giving them several days of advance notice of any kind of approach from Central Command -- or anywhere else. Trip and T'Pol had enhanced the station's systems by grafting some ofDefiant's advanced instruments, and it was working better than Archer had expected. The data collected over night indicated no approaches; but a few ships traversing the routes between Earth and the outposts inside that star system.They're moving forces, as expected. Archer thought. He was interrupted by T"Pol, arriving early for the briefing. "Subcommander." Archer said.

"Good morning Captain. I thought we could review any tactical updates from the night shift before the others arrive." T'Pol suggested, taking her normal seat at the conference table.

"How very diligent of you, T'Pol." Archer responded. "I am pleased to report that we appear to be in good shape, both the station and the ship." he told her. "Coffeee?" he offered.

T'Pol got up and sauntered over to the credenza that had coffee, tea, and pastries. She poured a cup of strong tea and placed a scone on her plate. Then she returned to her place and looked at Jonathan Archer. "Jonathan, we need to talk." she told him, taking a sip of the tea and a bite of the pastry.

"Oh?" Archer responded. "Talk about what?"

Before she could reply, the door opened and Travis Mayweather entered. T'Pol had seen him with Sato while the Captain was on the station, and figured perhaps he and the Ensign were planning something. In fact she was sure of it. She looked at Archer and shook her head.

"Travis!" Archer acknowledged his helmsman. "Help yourself to coffee or -- whatever." he added.

Tucker, Reed, and Sato followed him by a few minutes and Archer called the meeting to order. They reviewed all operations, security, and tactical reports and found nothing to discourage an immediate departure. Archer moved on to discuss preliminary strategy for their approach to earth. The Delta 4 Starbase was important, and was defended reasonably well by the Empire forces. Their home planet of Earth would be significantly more difficult.

"Subcommander Sopek has suggested we take a half-dozen of the security fighters in our cargo bay to use as decoys when we get to Earth. I think it's a good idea to bring them; but perhaps as more than decoys. Anybody else?" Archer asked.

T'Pol, as usual, was the first to chime in. "Captain, those fighters weren't much of a challenge to us when we arrived here; but the technology is sufficient to make them a formidable opponent for the intra-system defenders stationed on Earth." she said.

"So you're suggesting we take Sopek up on his offer?" Archer asked.

"Yes, absolutely." T'Pol replied. "We can develop a tactical battle plan to utilize the fighters during our voyage."

Malcom spoke up. "We can upgrade the particle cannons to match those onDefiant." he said. "None of the Terran ships will stand a chance."

"Maneuverability can be improved as well." Trip told them, bringing up the design schematics. "We can make these little ships really dangerous." he laughed, a gleam in his eye.

Archer stood up and rested both hands on the table. "Bring the fighters aboard, as many as we can fit in the cargo bay. Bring whatever you think we might be able to use to improve their chances -- then prepare for departure. We're headed for the final showdown." Archer told them. "Let's get it done people. Dismissed!"

After the officers left, Archer opened a channel with Sopek. "Subcommander, we're taking you up on your offer to let us take some fighters with us. My officers believe we can improve their systems and make them a more formidable weapon, so I'm going to let them. We'll be departing for Earth as soon as the fighters are aboard; but I need to know that you are ready to defend the station if the Terran forces attempt to take it back." Archer said.

Sopek thought about it for a few moments. "Captain I am confident in my staff and our ability to hold down this station. We have adapted our shields and weapons as your officers have suggested, and we are ready to fight if we are called upon to do so. Our job, as I see it, is simply to be here to provide support. Your mission is critical to the future of the Empire, and it is that mission we serve here at Delta 4." Sopek said.

"Very well subcommander. I leave the station in your capable hands." Archer said. "Archer out." He closed the channel and walked back out onto the bridge. "Report."

"The last two fighters are maneuvering into the bay now. We have ten of them -- a full squadron." T'Pol reported. "All materials and supplies are aboard sir." she added.

"Are all of our crew accounted for and aboard?" Archer asked.

"Yes sir."

"Very well. Prepare for departure. Set a course for Earth, Worp factor five." Archer commanded.

"Course laid in sir." Mayweather reported.

"Engage." Archer ordered. Moments later,Defiant was on her way to challenge the very heart of the Terran Empire.

** Continued in Chapter 8 -- Archer continues the Competition **

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers