Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers

Amanda Cole shuddered as her rectum was violated again -- this time by hard plastic that buzzed inside her backside. Chang pushed the intruder deep into her butt, then began fucking her asshole with it as she now had all three holes filled. She hated that it was forced; but had to admit there was pleasure beginning to rise. Hayes got her attention by pinching her ears as he began stroking into her mouth. She clenched her lips on his cock, trying to use her tongue whenever she could. The huge dildo in her cunt was moving again, her body responding to the lewd acts being performed. Then the dildo was yanked from her vagina, replaced by what she assumed was Hawkins' penis. She heard some banter from the three men; but with Hayes' hands on her ears she couldn't understand what was said. The buzzing toy in her butt was pushed all the way into her backside, then she felt fingers pushing beneath her to roughly pinch her nipples. It hurt; but there was no denying the sensations of pleasure as her body was buffeted between the men.

Hayes and Hawkins made contact, coordinating their skewering of Cole's openings such that they unleashed their seed at the same time. Hayes reached down and pinched her nose, forcing her to try and breath around his pumping dick as it coated her throat with the Major's semen. Hawkins filled her pussy for the second time, gouging at her rectum with the plastic intruder as he pumped his sticky seed into her belly. On Hayes' mark, both cocks and the vibrator were pulled from her quivering body. The three men laughed as they watched her writhing on the table, wanting the fucking to continue. She had been close, and now wanted that pleasure for herself. Hayes walked around and slapped her butt with his open hand, laughing loudly. "That was a pretty nice blow job, Cole; but I'm afraid we haven't really started the discipline yet." he snickered, running a finger down the crack of her ass before he plunged his thumb into her nether port. "Oh my, this little hole is relaxing nicely Corporal. You want something bigger in here?" he asked, spreading her cheeks with his free hand so he could watch his thumb stretching her sphincter.

Amanda found herself unable to speak. Most of Hayes' load had oozed from her mouth and formed a puddle on the floor. She could feel the semen flowing slowly from her pussy to do the same thing behind her. And she knew the brutal sodomy was yet to come. She'd had one partner who had attempted anal penetration, and recalled the searing pain as the thick head of his penis breached her little ring. That time she hadn't been restrained, and was able to free herself from the lewd act. This time she wouldn't have that ability. The vibrator had relaxed her asshole some, and the numbing lube helped as well; but... a cock... in her ass? She shuddered as she felt Hayes withdraw his thumb. Then she felt something much larger being pressed against her clenching ring....

** Part 4 - Forcing the issue **

Hayes had pulled out the butt plug, coating it with the lubricant before returning to Amanda Cole's upturned bottom. He pressed the tip of the device against her anal port, then nodded to Chang and Hawkins. "Hold her open." he ordered, waiting until they each grasped a cheek to pull them wide. "Here we go Amanda... You're going to want to relax now and let me push this inside your little ass. Then we'll leave it in there while Corporal Chang uses your mouth. It will help your butthole to relax for my cock." Hayes told her, applying pressure to the sizable plug. He twisted the intruder as he forced it into her virgin hole. She squealed in pain, trying her best not to scream. "Just another inch or so Corporal." Hayes chuckled, twisting and pushing as her sphincter distended lewdly around the hard rubber. "You can take it Amanda, and just think .... Once you've had this in your ass it'll be easy to take my cock." Hayes gave it a final twist and the plug's thickest section disappeared within the woman's struggling rectum, her anal ring closing to keep it inside her stretched channel. Hayes gave her a slap on the butt and laughed. "There we go... stretched and ready... Now be a good girl and suck mister Chang's cock." he ordered.

Chang walked around and positioned himself at her head, reaching down to pull her up by her hair so he could push his cock into her mouth. He grunted as her lips clenched on his organ, thrusting his hips forward as he watched his shaft disappear into her face. "Suck it, Corporal Cunt... suck my cock..." he spat, grabbing her head to begin his skull fuck. He knew his was the third penis to enjoy her mouth this evening; but it didn't matter. He was the first in her pussy, and would be second in her tight ass. That was the deal. Third in her mouth was fine. He pushed his meat all the way into her face and held her there, letting her throat convulse around his cockhead as he watched Hawkins begin teasing her with yet another toy. He was obviously rubbing the tip of the vibrator against her clit, and her body trembled and shook as he held her head down on his dick. Perhaps this session would lead to more; but if not he was going to make the most of it.

She choked, gagging on Chang's meat as her body gave in to the lewd manipulation and she began to spasm in a perverse climax as the waves overcame her. Hawkins shoved the vibrator into her cunt, gouging it around inside her as she gushed her nectar out over his fingers. Hayes reached in and began tugging on the plug in her bottom, leering at the way her anal ring struggled to hold the bulbous tool inside her ass. Hawkins backed away, leaving the buzzing vibe deep in her pussy as Hayes pulled at the thick intruder in her butt. She was still cumming, and Chang was pumping his load into her mouth as Hayes succeeded in getting the thickest part of the plug out, holding it in place as her body spasmed in a combination of intense pain and exquisite pleasure. Chang yanked his still spewing dick from her mouth, finishing his ejaculation on her face as she squealed.

Major Hayes moved his head over her shuddering backside, letting a glob of his spittle drop onto her brutally distended anal ring, then he fucked her tender opening with the plug, twisting the rubber intruder to distribute the additional lubricant. Amanda Cole sobbed in spite of the pleasure she'd just experienced, her virginal bottom now being prepared for penetration. Without losing his hold on the plug, Hayes reached over to grab the tube of lubricant, depositing enough on his already raging cock to be sure he would last a while in her tightest hole. Then he let go of the plug and the three men watched, cheering as Amanda Cole managed to force the implement from her backside. Her sphincter struggled to close, leaving an opening which Hayes quickly attended to. He pushed the applicator tip of the lubricant bottle inside her anus and squeezed a generous dollop into her. Then he shoved two fingers up her ass and twisted them to coat her rectal tube. "Here we go Corporal. Your commanding officer is going to take the virginity of your butthole now. Just relax and I promise it won't hurt -- too much." he laughed, stepping up to position the head of his penis at her quivering opening.

"OhhhhHHHHGAWDDDDNOOOO..." Amanda Cole howled as Hayes pushed his nine inches into her ass for the first time. "OhFUCKohSHITohGAWDDAMMMMM." Came more screams as her virginal bottom was sodomized for the first time. Then, for the fourth time, a penis was being pushed into her mouth as Hawkins joined in her debasement.

Hayes looked down at Amanda's grossly distended anal ring as it clung to his organ, forced inside as he pushed, then pulled out as he withdrew. He took several long strokes, pushing another inch of his shaft up her ass with each cycle. Her cheeks shivered as he took one final long stroke and buried his cock inside her asshole. He grasped her hips and held her in place, rotating his hips to grind his dick in her virginal butt. "Looks good Corporal, looks real good." he taunted her, letting his penis soak in the warmth of her rectum. "Ahhhh... yes... work those muscles..." he said hoarsely as the young woman's anal channel clenched at his reaming organ. He held still, watching as Hawkins fucked her mouth. The man didn't last long this time, emptying another load of cum into her throat before being replaced by Chang. He knew they would both want a turn in her ass; but his was first and he slowly withdrew until just the head remained inside, then pounded back into her to enjoy the muffled grunt as Chang fucked her face.

Hawkins, having cum for the third time, resumed his teasing of Cole's clit with the vibrator, pushing the woman toward another lewd orgasm as the Major buttfucked her virgin rear hole. He'd only had anal sex once before, and it was with a Rigelian pleasure girl who let him do it only after he promised her a bigger tip. It had been enjoyable, even though the girl's asshole was well used and not especially tight. The texture of the girl's rectum, so buttery smooth, held his dick like a deerskin glove and he wanted that feeling again. His cock was hard again, just thinking about it, even though he knew Chang would be next in Amanda's little pooper. He heard Chang's grunts as he emptied his balls in Amanda's mouth, then listened to her whimpers as Hayes began fucking her ass in earnest.

"Get ready to turn her over. I want to watch her face when I cum up her ass the first time." Hayes said. He waited until the men were ready, then withdrew his cock from her butthole. Their hands flew to the cuffs, disconnecting the buckles around the table legs. Then they grabbed her arms and legs and flipped her over on her back, quickly reconnecting the shackles on her wrists. She was exhausted, and didn't struggle as Hayes pushed her legs back. Hawkins and Chang took up station on either side, one hand holding a leg while the other mauled her firm titties. Hayes walked up and pushed his cock into her ass again, sliding it deep into her bowels and reveling at the warmth and tightness of her hole. "Hold her head up. I want to watch this." he barked, picking up the pace of his sodomy as Hawkins and Chang each grabbed a handful of her hair to pull her head into view. "NOT... VIRGIN... ANYMORE..." he barked, punctuating each word with a full-length stroke into her asshole. "Gonna cum up your butt, Corporal Cole... gonna fill your dirty ass with my seed..." Hayes spat at her, fucking into her tight backside in long, regular thrusts.

Amanda Cole could resist no longer, her body having abandoned the struggle and given way to whatever pleasure she could extract from their abuse. Her head hurt from having been bent back for five oral copulations, and now pulled up by her hair. Her eyes fluttered open to see a grinning Major Hayes, felt his big cock driving into her stretched and sore bottom; but none of it mattered any longer. She wanted to cum again, no matter how much pain and discomfort was involved. Her eyes met those of Corporal Chang, begging him to give her some pleasurable contact. He seemed to understand, and she felt his fingers begin to manipulate her clit as Hayes pounded into her tender bottom. In moments she felt the first waves of orgasm begin to crash over her, and she closed her eyes once again.

Hayes felt the first spasm inside her rectal chute and couldn't stop his own climax. He hammered her tight little butthole as the spasms of his orgasm filled her bowels with sticky semen. She howled in intense pleasure/pain as Chang flipped his finger across her sensitive nub. Her asshole clenched and released, spasming around his dick as if to suck the seed from his balls. It worked, and he finally couldn't take any more of the twitching of her butt muscles. He yanked his cock out of her ass and stepped back, looking down at the gaping maw of her cunt with the stretched and leaking opening below. "Chang." Hayes barked. "You're on Corporal. Fuck her ass." he directed.

Chang walked around and put the head of his dick at the still-gaping hole into her backside, thrusting his hips to bury his meat inside the seething channel. He watched as Hayes walked around to her head, pushing his mucky shaft into her mouth. "Suck it clean Corporal Cole. Suck all of your dirty ass juices from my cock while your friend Chang plugs your hole." Hayes spat at her. He fucked her mouth until he came one more time, having watched Chang's climax in her ass -- to be replaced by Hawkins who used her rectal chute for only a few minutes before his seed joined that of Chang and Hayes before him.

** Part 5 - Wanton respect **

The three men left Amanda Cole draped across the conference table, drenched in sweat and semen as they poured another round of the whiskey and toasted to Corporal Amanda Cole. Then Chang and Hawkins donned their uniforms and left Hayes with the young woman. Hayes removed all of the restraints and packed everything up in his case, keeping an eye on the Corporal as she slowly regained her senses. He poured two more glasses of the whiskey, and when Amanda sat up he handed her one of the glasses and a damp towel. "Clean yourself up Corporal, you're a mess." he ordered, keeping a straight face this time. He grabbed her uniform, so carefully folded by Chang, and set it on the table next to her, then held his glass up. "I hope you've learned a lesson here Amanda." he said, somewhat softened from his earlier demeanor.

Amanda didn't look at him; but did hold her glass up. "Yes sir. I won't let you down again Major." She said, her voice soft but not trembling now. Her eyes were locked on his dick, still standing proud from his loins. After she drank the whiskey, and without another word, Amanda Cole slipped down to her knees and took his organ in her mouth one more time, sucking it deep as her hands grasped his hips. She needed to show him she was changed by the experience, and would not fail him again. She slowly lifted her head, letting his dick slip from her lips as she looked up at him. He was smiling, and gave her knowing nod as she moved down to take his balls in her mouth one at a time.

Hayes watched as Amanda Cole worshipped his cock and balls, She had sucked him off before; but it was never this kind of attention. She was willing and eager to please him, and worked at his loins with an appreciation she'd never shown before. His four ejaculations earlier meant he would last a long time; but his lovely charge was up to the task of sucking and licking him, even moving around to slip her tongue up his ass while her fingers stroked his organ.

For a good thirty minutes Corporal Amanda Cole paid homage to his position with her lips, tongue, and fingers. When still he didn't climax, she got up from the floor and bent over the table, reaching back to hold her cheeks apart. "Fuck my ass sir. Cum in my asshole again." she said. She whimpered a little as she felt his hard member push into her tender and sensitive backside again, then held onto the opposite edge of the table as he sodomized her. Another fifteen minutes and Hayes finally let go, splashing another load of his seed in her bowels; but he pulled out before the last of it, and Amanda quickly dropped to her knees and emptied his balls, sucking and licking at his cock to clean him off before letting him go to stand up. She knew she had semen leaking from every orifice, and used the damp towel he'd provided to wipe herself, then began to put on her uniform.

Hayes became attentive, helping her pull on the uniform over her aching shoulders. After she was dressed she looked at him with a weak smile. "Thank you sir. I promise I won't let you down again." Amanda told him.

"I know you won't Corporal. Let's just put this behind us and move forward." Hayes responded, turning to head for the door.

"Major." She said, stopping him.

"Yes?" Hayes replied, turning around.

"I just wanted you to know sir, I wouldn't mind if you wanted more of ..." she began.

"I appreciate that Amanda. We'll see how things go." Hayes replied, giving her an acknowledging nod. They both left the room and headed back to their own quarters. They would indeed be together again, under more friendly circumstances.

** Continued in Chapter 11 -- T'Pol Does a Gangbang **

tcwild100
tcwild100
264 Followers
12