Enterprise - the Other Side Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers

"Come on subcommander. Get with the program and MAKE ME CUM!" Archer barked, slapping her ass. He glanced at the timer. Coming up on four minutes. "You have one fucking minute bitch. WORK THAT VULCAN ASSHOLE" he shouted at her, giving her a long hard stroke.

Hoshi watched the clock, finally breathing when she knew the event was over. More than five minutes now and Archer was still waiting. She silently thanked Phlox, pouring herself a drink while she waited.

"Time is UP Subcommander. I'll just take my pleasure now." Archer spat, grabbing the Vulcan's fleshy hips tightly. His hips began pumping, ravaging her rectum with his cock. He pounded her mucky hole hard, skewering her tight bung as hard as he wanted to. More than two additional minutes of the brutal sodomy and he finally began to splash her insides with his seed. He yanked his dick from her backside and ran around the table to force his meat into her mouth. "Suck me dry bitch. YOU LOSE." he shouted, holding her head and fucking her face. After his last blast he pushed it into her throat and held her there, her throat muscles gripping his cockhead as she gurgled, swallowing his semen. He pulled it halfway out then grabbed her ears. "Lick it clean Subcommander. Every drop." he said hoarsely, feeling her tongue lap the length of his shaft and around the head. Then he yanked it free and slapped her across the face. Only then did he stop the timer.

"SEVEN FUCKING MINUTES!" Archer howled with laughter, writing down the time. "Okay bitches. Three minute break then we move on." he told them, pouring himself another Cognac. He glanced over to the couch, noticing that Hoshi had taken the opportunity to freshen herself up. She smiled softly, and he winked in response.

It took two of the three minute break for T'Pol to recover sufficiently to stand up. Her backside was sore, her jaw was sore, and she still had no plan. Sato had claimed the advantage with the random draw of the card, and T'Pol had to try and catch up. She quickly downed a drink and splashed her face with cold water.What do we do now? she wondered.

"Break's over girls." Archer said, standing up to face them. "Your turn, Subcommander. What are we doing now?" he asked her.

T'Pol's mind raced. "This time it is oral satisfaction; but the opponent will wear a strap-on dildo and can fuck the contestant in either hole while she gets the Captain off with her mouth." she said, not really having a strategy to win.

"Any particular position for this, T'Pol?" Archer queried.

"On the table, on your back Asian whore!" T'Pol barked, walking to the cabinet to retrieve the strapon dildo. She didn't watch Sato take her position on the table, busy arranging the tool so it wouldn't chafe her own genitals. Then she realized - she could have elected to go first this time....DAMN!

Hoshi laid back on the table, letting her head drop over the edge to provide Archer access to her mouth. She had taken the doctor's advice and rinsed her cunt with a liquid he said would cause her glands to produce plenty of natural lubricant for the duration of the evening - just in case she needed it. She suspected the Vulcan would probably ram that plastic dick into her pussy. She was ready. Archer's penis appeared and pressed against her lips. She took the opportunity get a head start, knowing T'Pol couldn't see it. Archer let her work at the head of his penis, waiting for her opponent to be ready. Any moment now. She heard the timer click ..

"nnnnYAAAAAAAHHHH" Sato squealed as her opponent slammed the fake phallus up her cunt. Archer pushed his dick into her mouth, sliding it in until she gurgled as the head bumped the entrance to her throat. "mmmGLllph" came her muffled grunt. Hoshi reached up between his legs, fondling his balls in one hand while the other worked his anus. She worked her throat muscles on his cockhead, lapping at the shaft with her tongue. The plastic tool in her pussy was having no affect, sliding easily in and out of her well lubed vagina. She worked a finger up Archer's ass, sucking hard on his cock as his hips began to move.

T'Pol was mortified.DAMMIT she thought, yanking the strapon out of the Asian girl's cunt. She dropped the head an inch and rammed it into her asshole. A muffled squeal came from the woman, the Captain's dick in her mouth holding the sound down. But that was it. One little squeak. And she was pounding the girl's butthole! She dug her fingernails into Sato's hips and fucked the hell out of her rear entry; but there was no response. She looked at Archer's face and knew it would be over soon.

Archer looked down at his cock in Sato's pretty face, bringing a twitch from his penis. He reached down to fondle her perky breasts and his hips began moving of their own avail. "Ohhhhgodd... Hoshi... ohmyGODDDDD... Oh yeah.... yesbabyyesbabyYESSSSS..." he howled, spraying the back of her throat with his seed. The Ensign was having trouble breathing with all the sticky liquid filling her mouth, and Archer pulled his dick out to spatter the remaining drops on her neck and chest before stopping the timer. He noticed the Vulcan still slamming the strapon into the Asian girl's ass and pushed her back.

Hoshi coughed and spat trying to catch her breath; but knew it would be her turn with strapon shortly. Without being obvious she glanced over at the timer. Under six minutes to suck him off. She knew the Vulcan bitch could do it; but would she be able to do it with that plastic dick jammed into her dry cunt?We'll just see about THAT!

Archer jotted down the time and reset the timer. He looked at the girls with a wry smile. "I think we'll give the old man a little time to recover before we start that timer again." he laughed. He poured them each another drink. "Nice job Ensign. Good blow job." he told her. "And good job taking that plastic dick up your ass too." he chuckled, picking up the tool the Vulcan had removed and set down. He looked it over, sniffing it. "Mmm... Asian ass..." he laughed again. There was no blood, so he wasn't worried about it.

She had to focus. She had to ignore whatever that Asian bitch did and get him off with her mouth. If she lost this event there would be only one more chance. It was time. She turned to look at her opponent, noting she already had the strapon ready along with a rather vicious look on her face. Archer was waving to her, his half-erect dick hanging down in front of him. Then she heard Sato's voice. "ON YOUR BACK ON THE TABLE YOU VULCAN WHORE!" She climbed up on the table, taking up the same position her opponent had been in. Archer dropped his floppy organ into her mouth and she heard the timer start. The pain of Sato's first thrust brought her body to a stop as the Asian girl rammed the dry plastic shaft into her dry vagina with no mercy.Damn... I wish I'd thought of that...

Sato saw her chance and tore into the Vulcan's hips with her fingernails, pounding the plastic into the woman's hole. She knew from Phlox that it wasn't a normal function of the Vulcan vagina to produce lubricant. She slammed the strapon dildo into her opponent's helpless cunt, bringing muffled shreaks of pain from the Vulcan woman. She decided then that the final event of this evening would involve more of the same, perhaps with Archer using her pussy while she watched. Then he could fuck her well-prepared pussy to end the round. Her hips were in autopilot, fucking the woman hard as she watched Archer grinding his cock into her mouth. She glanced at the clock. Five minutes and counting...

"Come on Subcommander. You can suck better than that!" Archer barked, holding her ears to fuck her oral opening for a few strokes. When her only response was muffled squeaks in rhythm with Sato's thrusts he slapped the Vulcan hard. "I SAID SUCK!" he howled. "MAKE ME CUM IN YOUR MOUTH, BITCH!" He jammed his dick as far into her face as he could, holding it deep as she attempted to please him. Her lips gripped his shaft weakly, her tongue jerking around his cockhead as her throat muscles convulsed with every stroke of the plastic penis in her tender cunt. "COME ON, SUCK IT!" Archer demanded. He looked across the table and saw Hoshi, focussed on pounding the Vulcan's vagina, her hips a blur as she slammed the strapon home over and over. The Asian beauty had lucked out with her card draw; but her strategy had been perfect - and her asshole was magnificent. He glanced at the clock, noting that it was well beyond the six minute mark. "Time is up Subcommander. I'm gonna fuck your face until I cum now." he told her, reaching down to pinch both nipples hard. Then he grabbed her head to hold it at the angle he wanted, and began screwing her mouth as if it were a pussy. He fucked her face for another three minutes before he finally began ejaculating down her throat. She coughed and shook as he finished emptying his load. Her hands gathered enough strength to push him away and she yanked herself free of Sato, falling in a heap on the floor as she puked up his seed - and her dinner. Archer laughed, reaching over to stop the timer. He looked at the time. Eight minutes, almost nine. He wrote the time down; but it was over.

T'Pol lay on the floor writhing in pain and humiliation. Her over-confidence had lost this round, no matter what Sato declared next. For ten minutes she agonized over the decision she must make. It was better to run and live to fight another day. Without facing them she said "No more." as loud as she could. There was no response.

Hoshi had again splashed her face and refreshed her makeup, and sat on the couch sipping a drink and looking fine when Archer came over to join her. "She's not looking too good Ensign. I think she might lose this one." Archer said, chuckling as he took a long pull on his Cognac. Hoshi nodded in agreement, taking a sip of her wine. "I mean, look at that poor bitch. She can't even stand up." he added, standing himself to go see what was going on. Hoshi heard some mumbling; but couldn't discern what was said. Archer returned and sat down, holding his glass up in a toast. "To the winner of Round 4 - Ensign Hoshi Sato." he said with a smile. Hoshi clinked her glass to his and took a drink. "She just quit. I guess that fucking you gave her was too much." he added.

"I just planned things, that's all. I had to win this one to tie up the competition." she told him.

"Yeah... so how did you get that action in your ass anyway?" he asked her.

"You liked that, did you?" she laughed. "It's my secret sir; but I am glad I was able to please you that way." she told him.

They watched as T'Pol gathered herself, mopping up the mess on the floor before she grabbed a borrowed robe and left without a word. She was a beaten woman.

Archer shook his head. "I expected more from a fucking Vulcan warrior, you know?" he said, filling her glass before he topped up his own. "She really disappointed me this evening; but you didn't." he said softly. "Great job Hoshi. Really good stuff." he told her.

"So... are we done for the evening?" Hoshi asked.

Archer put his hand on her bare thigh, giving her a gentle squeeze. "Unless you would like some gentle loving to close out the day." he told her. She turned her head and their lips met in a passionate kiss, her slender fingers finding his cock. His member was erect almost immediately.

Hoshi broke the kiss, her hand now wrapped around a fully grown cock. "Well sir, you've had my ass and my mouth already. Why not take a turn in my hot pussy?" she suggested, swinging across his lap to straddle him. The head of his penis pushed past her wet vulva, gliding slowly into her sweet heat. "Ohhhhyesssss.... fuck me my Captain... fuck me..." she moaned softly into his ear. She began kissing and nibbling at his ears, knowing he couldn't resist it. Her hips writhed in a sensual dance, moving her loins on his with a lust he hadn't experienced recently.I need to be convincing...

Archer was reveling in the moist warmth of her cunt, his hands roaming over her lithe body to grope at her breasts and fondle her buttocks. His fingers slipped down the crack of her ass and found her puckered anus, finding the little hole moist and receptive to his finger as he pushed it inside. Her hips began rising and falling, her vaginal muscles squeezing his cock as she worked them both toward another climax. He pushed his finger deep into her bottom and held her, nuzzling her neck. "You are such a hot bitch Hoshi. I love fucking you" he said hoarsely.

She felt the twitch, knew he was close. His finger in her bottom had her close as well, so she began rocking her torso faster and faster, squeezing his meat in hers until he grabbed her hips and began slamming his dick into her. Both of them went over the cliff, their bodies spasming in unison as she felt his warmth flow into her belly. They moved as one through the throes of orgasm, settling slowly without losing touch. His cock finally softened inside her and she rolled off to his side, taking a deep breath. "Mmm.... that was nice Jonathan." she said, using his first name for the first time that evening.

"Oh yeah baby... very, VERY nice." he replied.

Hoshi poured him another Cognac before she donned her clothes and bid him a good evening. She smiled all the way back to her quarters, having soundly beaten the Vulcan whore at her own game. Now it was tied.

Archer finished his drink before taking a shower and retiring. Based on T'Pol's condition the final round would have to wait, and he had other business to attend to in any case. It took his mind a while to shut down; but his body was exhausted.

Continued in Chapter 13 - Trip goes to town on Crewman Kelly

tcwild100
tcwild100
263 Followers
12