Entertaining Company Ch. 01

Story Info
Marriage awakened of suppressed sexual desires by visitor.
1.5k words
3.94
65.5k
22
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 02/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story written with my good friend B.

Kisses

*****

Rob and his wife Tess live in a medium-sized college town.

Tess keeps busy working for a large non-profit firm in the marketing department. She spends her days traveling and giving presentations in the interest of raising funds to support the organization's purpose.

Rob is a professor and dean of the business department at the local university. The school has been planning to expand the department due to an increase in the enrollment of business and technology students.

Luis, one of the applicants for the job, comes from a university in Puerto Rico. His resume fits the bill for what the school is looking for however, prior to committing to hiring him full-time, the school would like for Luis to visit the campus, meet department personnel and teach a couple of class sessions. The school will pay for Luis to travel to the university. Rob has been tasked with making all of the arrangements for Luis's week-long visit to the college.

_____________________________________________

Over breakfast;

"Tess, do you remember that professor I told you about from the University of Puerto Rico that the department is looking to hire?" he asks her.

"Sure, didn't you say that you were planning to have him come up next week for the official visit?"

"Yes, that's next week and we don't have a place for him to stay."

"What do you mean? There are plenty of hotels in the area. I wouldn't think there would be a problem. The place we had my family stay last year, the hotel across town, is a really nice place. He should love it there." she says to him just before sipping her coffee.

"Well, there is some big convention in town that seems to have all of the hotels booked. Even all of the local bed and breakfasts are full." he told her.

"Interesting," she says. "So what are you going to do?"

"Well, I was thinking of having him stay with us. It would only be for the week and he could stay in the spare room upstairs. He would have his own area up there. You'll hardly even know he is here."

"What do you think?" he asks as he takes a bite from his toast.

"Rob, you know I have that dinner party I'm trying plan for on Saturday and we have people from your work coming over Wednesday night for dinner. The following week I will be out of town at that conference. I need time to prepare for that as well. I'm not going to have time to cook and be any kind of hostess during the week he will be here."

"Tess, I know this is asking a lot, but I really need you to do this for me. I wouldn't ask if it wasn't important."

-----------

Monday

After work, Rob and Luis enter the house. He shouts, "Tess, are you home?"

She is in her office working on her presentation and hears Rob from downstairs. She rolls her eyes. "Really? Now?" she says to herself.

"I thought you were not going to be home until later this evening." she says in a voice that again, only she can hear.

"Yes, I'm upstairs." she shouts so she can be heard.

"Be down in a minute!"

As she makes it to the bottom of the stairs Rob begins the introduction.

"Honey, I'd like you to meet Luis. Luis Delgado."

He and Tess both exchange Hello's.

"He is applying for the open position we have at the University. He will primarily be teaching Business and Finance. If hired we may also ask him to temporarily fill in with some Spanish instruction. At least until we can find someone who is actually majored in the subject to fill the open position in that department."

"Spanish? Well... Hola!" says Tess.

"Me llamo, Tess. Encantada de conoserte. Bienvenido a nuestra casa." She continues.

He smiles.

"Gracias, Tess. It's a pleasure to meet you as well." he replies.

"You speak Spanish?" he asks.

"No, not really. Just learning with some friends of mine who do." she says smiling back at him.

A short pause in conversation.

"You have a lovely home. I can't thank you enough for allowing me to stay here for the week." Luis adds to break the silence.

"Nonsense." says Rob. "It's no trouble at all. Come in, sit down. Tess, can you get us something to drink?"

Tess glares back at Rob as she walks toward the kitchen. In the kitchen she opens the refrigerator and sees that there is nothing suitable to offer.

"Crap!" she says quietly. "I forgot to go to the store."

In the back of the refrigerator she sees a can of sprite. In the drink container, there is a half a gallon of cranberry juice. She takes them both out, sets them on the counter, takes some glasses out of the cupboard and begins to mix up some drinks. She adds the ice, places the glasses on a tray - for appearances, and returns to the living room where Rob and Luis are both in full conversation about what he should expect during his visit.

"Sorry to interrupt, but here are your drinks." Tess interrupts.

Rob looks up at Tess. "Thank you, honey."

Luis grabs his drink, momentarily looks over to Tess and mouths the words "Thank you" to her as Rob continues to speak.

"...but that is not until Thursday. Tomorrow your day will be filled with meeting everyone in the department."

As Luis is listening to Rob's rundown of the events of the week, his eyes move back and forth from Rob to Tess and then back to Rob. He nods as he listens but Rob's voice is fading in his mind. Glancing back over at Tess as she raises her glass to take a sip of her drink, he notices that Tess is not wearing a bra. He sees her nipples through her white T-shirt.

Tess looks up and notices Luis looking at her breasts as Rob is talking. They make eye contact, but Luis quickly looks back the other way.

"How odd." she thinks to herself. But then remembers that she is not wearing anything under her T-shirt. Her face flushes and she tries to focus on the topic but feels her body tingle from the attention.

Rob continues. "...then at some point, the President of the college, Dr. Wills, will be expecting to meet you. We will meet and have dinner with him and his wife on Wednesday..."

_____________________________

After dinner later that night, Luis helps Tess clear the table and follows her into the kitchen with dishes he picked up from the table. As he holds the dishes in his hands, he is standing over her watching her load the dish washer. As she leans over it to fill it with the dinner dishes, Luis is looking down and notices her button down shirt opens to show part of her chest. He can see her cleavage that ends as the bra-line begins. He imagines what her nipples look like that he got a glimpse of earlier that day through her t-shirt.

Tess finishes loading the dishes she had in her hand and stands to take the dishes from Luis. As she stands, she makes eye contact with Luis.

"Here, let me take those from you." she says to him as she takes the dishes from his hands.

Luis helps her dry the larger items and tells her that he loves the blouse she's wearing. Tess looks down and realizes her nipples are very aroused. She playfully elbows Luis and tells him to get to work.

As they finish, Rob enters the kitchen with his dishes. "Here honey. I will show Luis his room, while you finish up in here."

"No problem." she responds.

Rob takes Luis to the room he will be staying in.

"We'll plan to meet in the kitchen for breakfast in the morning and plan our day from there."

"Sounds good", Luis replies. "I'll see you in the morning."

Rob turns away, walks out of the room and down the stairs.

Luis tries to sleep but thoughts of Tess keep distracting him. He walks out in the hall and stands looking over the railing down into the living room. He hears footsteps below as Tess comes out of the kitchen with a glass of water. He's wearing boxer shorts and no shirt. Tess sees him and stops dead in her tracks as their eyes lock. She makes no attempt at modesty even though she's only wearing silk shorts and a half t-shirt. With a sexy wave, she walks away leaving Luis rattled.

As he goes back to bed he's certain he can hear them making love in their room. He decides to take a shower to relax but Tess is still haunting him. Moving his soapy hands around his body, all he can think about is Tess standing in front of him waiting to be fucked. He grabs his cock and begins to stroke. It doesn't take him long. The thought of driving his cock against her cervix quickly sends him over the edge. He explodes onto the shower floor. As he makes his way to bed he wonders if he's imagining her attraction to him.