Enticed by the Sight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers

I had to lean against the doorway and muffle my own moans as I watched my little girl experience her first orgasm at the hands of a man. I knew that her juices were running into her father’s mouth because I could see him swallowing them greedily. My knees shuddered and became weak as I roughly rubbed my soaked slit through my panties.

Marie’s body trembled and shook from her hair to her knees. Kevin made little wet popping sounds as he kissed her slit, and every tiny suck seemed to send another tremor through her body. After a few moments of gasping and blushing (did I blush like that when I came?) her first orgasm subsided just enough for her to go on. She leaned forward so that his sex was within her reach, and she began to stroke it just the way she’d seen her mother do just a little while before.

Marie slid her hand under his shorts, sliding them down and freeing Kevin’s sex. My God, it was big! My new vantage point from across the room gave me different impressions than my usual up-close ones. Did it look that big when it was in my hand? Was it usually that stiff? No wonder Marie had gotten so excited by seeing it in the car. My slit softened even more, waiting with barely disguised impatience for my husband’s penetration. But it was going to have to wait – this erection was for my daughter.

The pre-cum was already dripping out of Kevin, and Marie smeared it up and down his shaft as she closed her eyes to enjoy the gentle lapping of his tongue between her legs. Her father hadn’t opened his eyes yet, but I knew better than to think he’d keep them closed much longer.

I looked around wildly and spotted a chair by the desk in Marie’s room. I didn’t want to miss anything, but I knew that there way no way I was going to be able to stand in the doorway much longer – my legs were too weak with desire. I was so horny that I couldn’t stand it, and I wanted to be able to do myself while I watched my daughter lose her virginity. I dashed from my spot in the doorway, quietly grabbed the chair and positioned it by the slightly open door. Then I quickly sat down in the dark and slid my hand back inside my panties to caress my slit. I leaned backward in the chair, keeping myself positioned so that I could peer through the crack in the door.

Marie had finished being licked. She was so far beyond ready that her virgin hole was driving her on to the next new sensation – she wanted to be speared by her father. Now.

Marie let go of Kevin’s sex and turned herself around. I caught a glimpse between her legs of her wet pink slit as she squatted over her father but facing the other way. Her long legs looked so sexy in her little white socks. She positioned her naked ass above my husband’s throbbing tool. Marie put her hand over Kevin’s eyes, keeping them closed. I guess she knew her daddy pretty well, too. He smiled under her hand at this unexpected tease. She reached between her legs with her free hand and positioned his stiff pole at the entrance to her womanhood.

I suddenly realized that Marie had more of a plan than I’d given her credit for. She had carefully only touched him in ways that he could interpret as his wife’s touch. A slow caress through his shorts here, a slippery slit there. But she hadn’t given him the opportunity to hold her in his arms or to kiss her teenage lips. He hadn’t held her hand in his, which would have given her away. She hadn’t let him feel her hair, which was longer and finer than mine. There was no way that my sleepy husband could tell that it wasn’t his wife straddling him, that the girl about to impale herself on his shaft was thinner and smaller than his Nikki. There was no way for him to tell that he was about to screw Marie, his very own daughter.

Marie tossed her hair back, her eyes closed in mute pleasure at the gentle force of her father’s rod swollen rod ready to enter her slick hole. She had one hand over Kevin’s eyes and the other on his shaft, positioning him at her slippery entrance. My daughter slid herself down just a little, forcing just the tip of her daddy’s sex to vanish inside of her. She closed her eyes and gasped at this first intrusion of a man into her womanhood.

I couldn’t stand the suspense any longer. My slit was just as needy as hers – more so perhaps, because mine already knew of the intimate pleasure that hers was about to experience. I propped my feet on the floor and lifted my ass off of the chair so that I could slip my shorts and panties down my legs. I leaned over hurriedly and unlaced my shoes and pulled them off. I kicked off my shorts and soaked panties and in a few seconds I was wearing just the same outfit as my about-to-lose-her-virginity daughter – socks and a peasant shirt.

I leaned back in the chair and spread my legs wide, propping them up and apart on the arms. If Marie looked my way, she’d see her mother’s dripping slit through the crack in the door. I didn’t waste any time. I couldn’t waste any time. My hole was on fire, trickling goo down my ass and onto the chair seat. I dipped my middle finger into my wet slit so that it was all slippery. My sex was demanding attention, and I couldn’t let it wait any longer. I began kneading my clit rapidly back and forth with my finger. I stifled a gasp at my first touch – it wouldn’t do for them to hear me. I had to concentrate on keeping my eyes open so that I could watch Kevin and Marie’s first sexual experience together.

Marie took her hand off of her dad’s sex, and Kevin put his hand up in the air and his elbow in the bed. She didn’t know that he expected her to twine her fingers in his and hold his hands while she rode him – it was what we often did when I was on top. Kevin wiggled his fingers. Marie must have gotten the hint, because she put her free hand in his and they gripped each other tightly. I think that he was simply too sleepy and too excited to notice that it wasn’t my hand he was holding. Kevin put his other hand in the air the same way and in order to grab it, Marie had to remove her hand from his eyes.

My daughter crouched above my husband touching him in only three places – her wet slit on his rod and her hands twined in his. Kevin’s sex was distended and pink, the bulbous end hidden just inside Marie’s spread legs. I began rubbing myself even harder as Marie slowly began lower her ass, impaling herself on her daddy.

Marie closed her eyes. A sharp intake of her breath as her gash was split open caused my daughter to mewl in delight. Kevin’s eyes immediately sprang open at the sound of her squeal. It obviously wasn’t my voice, but it took his brain a moment to realize it. A shocked look came over his face as he recognized the fact that it wasn’t his wife’s pussy he was slowly sinking into, but his little girl’s.

“Marie!” he cried in stunned surprise. Kevin began to wiggle, trying to dislodge himself from his daughter’s slit. But she had lowered herself onto him just enough that he couldn’t squirm free. And if he tried to buck her off he would only succeed in driving his sex further into her. Marie’s eyes sprang wide open at the sound of her father’s voice but amazingly enough she just looked down at him and giggled.

“Yes, Daddy?” she asked in bright innocence, as if he had just angrily asked about the cost of her new pair of shoes and not at all as if he’d caught her sliding her tiny pussy onto his turgid rod.

“Honey? Baby? We can’t do this.” Kevin tried valiantly to remain calm, to talk his daughter out of her sexy intentions. “You don’t want to do this.”

Marie’s hair shook as she nodded. “Oh, yes I do, Daddy,” she whispered. Her voice took on a conspiratorial tone, but there was no mistaking her sincerity. “Little girls always want their fathers to make love to them. Don’t you know that?” My daughter closed her eyes and resumed sliding down onto Kevin’s shaft. It looked as hard as crystal and as ready to burst inside of her as if he was the virgin and she was the experienced lover. He shook his head as she sank onto him. But there was no denying the lusts of his body, however much his mind objected – he wanted to make love to his daughter.

“No, baby. No,” he said, pleading with her.

Marie closed her eyes and whispered, “Hush,” as she slowly slid her slippery tunnel down over her father’s sex. Kevin whispered, “No, no, no” over and over, begging her to stop. But his begging grew fainter and fainter as the pleasure of piercing Marie’s tight hole overtook him. Slowly his pleadings turned into a low moan of pleasure as his shaft was encased in the tightest girl he’d been inside in many years. Suddenly he drove himself up into her velvet wetness and began assaulting his daughter with all of the force he could muster. His sudden switch from reluctant father to pummeling lover sent Marie over the edge, and she began to cum. My daughter blushed bright pink, gasping out her pleasure as she took her daddy deep inside of her. She squealed as her father made her cum for a second time. Her voice came out in broken little squeaks, tiny mewls of pleasure as she gasped for air and her father pounded his sex into her.

I started to cum, too. Sympathetic pleasure from watching my daughter’s orgasm stormed between my legs, and my swiftly rubbing finger urged a massive cum from me. I bit my lip and tried not to give myself away as I joined my daughter in her steamy rapture. I felt so exposed there in the doorway, my legs spread wide up on the chair, my hole practically spraying my liquid around as my finger frantically beat my slippery clit. My juices splashed all over me, coating my slit, my fingers and my thighs with mommy’s girl juice.

Marie let go of his hands and fell forward, unable to sit up any more while she was being so thoroughly fucked. She wanted to kiss her daddy’s mouth, but she was having trouble. It was hard for her to find her target while Kevin was bouncing her up and down. Marie cradled his face in her little delicate hands and pulled her lips ever closer to his, a tiny squeal of delight escaping her mouth with every thrust of her daddy’s sex. She gasped over and over, her breath sliding into his mouth as truly as his manhood was sliding into her. Finally her lips touched his and Kevin gave a mighty thrust and froze, buried deep inside my daughter as they kissed for the first time not as father and daughter, but as man and woman.

Their gentle kiss was broken by her little gasps for air as the pleasure of having a man buried deep inside her caused her to pant into his mouth. I recognized Kevin’s posture – he had riveted himself as far as he could be inside her for Marie’s pleasure, not his, filling her with himself as she came around him. My husband hadn’t cum yet. I stared at them wide-eyed as his hands glided down to her naked ass and pulled her roughly onto him. Marie squealed again as she was impaled even deeper. She whimpered as she came, her long hair falling over them as the two of them shared the joy of her orgasm.

“Oh, god, Daddy,” she said through her clenched teeth and closed eyes, her whole body trembling. “Ohmigod.” Another shudder passed through her. “Ohmigod, Daddy.” She began to relax as the pleasure temporarily subsided, her legs still spread wide over her father. He gently kneaded her taut naked ass. Breathlessly she said, “God Daddy. That was amazing.” But I knew something that Marie didn’t - Kevin wasn’t done yet.

Without giving her much time to catch her breath and recover, only a minute or two, Kevin deftly slid out of Marie and turned her over on her side facing me. She had been fucked so thoroughly that she was like a rag doll, exhausted, limp and compliant for her father. It was his turn, and I knew that my husband often liked to cum while taking me from behind on my side.

I had the perfect view. Marie’s legs were long and lean, and her little white socks somehow made her look even more naked. Kevin was half hidden behind her, his face covered by her fallen hair as he positioned himself to take his daughter. My husband deftly stuck his hand between her bare thighs and lifted her leg so that he had easier access. She was spread wide. Her little pink slit was wet, gaping and easily accessible. I watch as he shoved his swollen tool inside our little girl again.

Marie’s eyes glazed over as her daddy began roughly pounding her box. Kevin slid his hand down her tight tummy over her peasant top and pulled her against him. Her shirt slid down and her father bit Marie’s bare shoulder as his shaft slid faster and faster into her. My fingers slid faster and faster across my clit. Marie started gasping as her father rode her, and I bit my lip so that I wouldn’t moan and give myself away. I’d never felt this kind of excitement before. It was like a whole new kind of sex for me, playing with myself while I watched my daughter being taken by an older man. I had to put my other hand between my legs so that I could stick three fingers inside, filling me up and mimicking what Marie’s slit was feeling.

Suddenly Kevin started to cum, a heavenly beginning to a chain reaction that took Marie and me with him. He moaned and his white-hot seed began flowing into Marie’s love tunnel. She closed her eyes and squealed, a long low mewl as another delightful orgasm swept her far away. My daughter’s lithe body shuddered as she was filled so full of hot sperm that I could see it spilling from between her legs. Kevin’s thrusts changed to the pulsing rhythm that he used when he was cumming, gradually slowing as each plunge into his little girl drained more of his cum from his manhood.

I squirmed in my chair, my slit dripping mommy-cum down towards my ass in a steady stream. I pushed three fingers as far inside me far as they could be and tickled my clit with my other hand. I came with my daughter and her father, and just as hard. My slit sucked my fingers into me as if they were my husband’s sex, and I could feel my marvelous contractions as I came around them. Our merged ardor was enhanced by the erotic sharing of our three secrets. Theirs was that they were father and daughter cumming together, and mine was that I was cumming while I was watching them.

I felt no guilt at all. It was obvious that they had enjoyed themselves tremendously, and if I could manage to keep from coming between them then they would have a long and fulfilling sexual relationship together, much as I did with my own father. Marie had just learned one of the biggest secrets of being a grown up. And while she didn’t know it just yet, the door to a whole world of possibilities had just opened for her. I knew this for a fact.

Kevin gave a last thrust and shoved himself into his daughter as far as he could be. It was over. Their cumming together slowly settled into that squishy after-cum lassitude, her slit oozing his white cream all over the both of them. Each of them was too exhausted and sated to want to move any more.

Kevin let go of Marie’s leg. She bent it and put her sock-covered foot on top of his thigh. That way she could keep her legs spread wide while she enjoyed the delicious sensation of having a man buried deep inside of her. My daughter reached down between her legs and fondled herself slowly, luxuriating in the afterglow of her exhausting introduction to the pleasures of a man. Kevin gently nuzzled her neck, sleepy with post-cum languor. My cumming trickled to a stop, and I knew that I’d remember this orgasm just as vividly as the one that my daddy had given me those many years ago.

I reluctantly withdrew my hands from between my legs. As much as I wanted to cuddle up and bask in the glow of their love, it was more important that I get out of Marie’s room so that I wouldn’t be caught. I wiped my sticky fingers off on my panties and pulled them on over my wet pussy. I pulled on my shorts and slipped my tennis shoes back on and then silently put the chair back where I’d found it. I resisted the urge to say ‘Thank You,’ but I vowed to remember what it was like to be in that position, with my legs high and wide and my pussy available. I knew that soon I’d be demonstrating the new use I’d discovered for a chair to my husband. I quietly returned to the door for one last look at the new lovers.

Marie was indeed her mother’s daughter, because she was circling her clit with her middle finger just as I had been doing moments before. Of course, hers was all covered with sticky white sperm. But what she did next surprised me. I watched wide-eyed as my daughter gathered a big dollop of her Daddy’s cum on her fingertips and brought it to her lips. She closed her eyes as she popped her fingers into her mouth, savoring her first taste of a man’s rich fluids. I had thought that I had been unseen behind the crack in the door, but I was wrong. As Marie slurped sperm off of her fingers, she looked straight at me from under her bangs. My daughter gave me a huge smile around her cum-soaked fingers, and then she winked at me.

As always, I appreciate your votes and feedback. Drop me a line and tell me what you think. If you enjoyed this story, there are other similar ones for your reading pleasure – just click on the link below. Thanks so much for reading!

rockandroller
rockandroller
2,229 Followers
12