Entirely His

Story Info
She is finally taken completely by her Master.
2.1k words
4.44
43.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lyara
Lyara
2 Followers

She wasn't going to be able to take much more. Oh, she was trying so hard to be good for Him, but he was being so cruel today. For hours now he'd been denying her, teasing her to the edge of an orgasm, then leaving her quivering and panting to lie there as he left the room. She wasn't bound, she could've reached down between twitching thighs and finished herself off, but she didn't have permission and his will was just as powerful as a set of handcuffs or a well-tied rope. She hadn't done anything to deserve this exquisite torture, and begged him to end it every time he came back to her. He knew better. Although she wouldn't admit it, part of her was in Heaven, she was his and if her Master didn't want her to cum yet, she would do the best she possibly could to please him. But she wasn't going to be able to take much more.

She was sprawled out in her Master's bed, her hands clutching twin handfuls of the soft sheets beneath her. She didn't think she'd be able to stop them from moving to places they'd been banned from without something to hold onto. She'd kept her legs spread slightly, afraid even the pressure of crossing her legs might prove too much and set her off. The room was warm, but she was shivering, the days activities taking their toll on her. Every time she heard the slightest noise, her entire body tensed hoping and dreading that her Master was back. Maybe he was finally going to give her what she'd been begging for all night.

He finally did return, smiling at the tension he could see etched on her face. He knew exactly what he was doing to his slut and was actually hoping for once that she would fail him. He was testing her to see how long she could last like this. He'd been doing everything he knew that she loved, and was actually succeeding admirably at resisting. But he wasn't going to stop, not until she snapped, and helped herself.

He stood in the doorway, knowing she knew he was there, letting her anxiety build. Was he not going to come to her? Was this another way of him punishing her? But she felt his weight shift the bed and knew he wasn't going to ignore her. She realized he was between her legs, and she whimpered expecting another oral assault. Those were the worst, he would lap up the juices accumulated between her thighs, never touching her where she desperately needed it. She'd writhe about as much as she dared, trying to get his tongue inside her, but she usually pressed it too far and he'd flip her over and spank her until she calmed down. The last time he'd come to her, he had nibbled and sucked so gently on her clit she wasn't even sure she could feel it, and it drove her to the brink of insanity. He'd let her get so close, then stop, and watch her, making sure she wouldn't move to finish herself off. He'd kneeled over her on that last visit, and furiously masturbated himself off over her. When she'd tried to reach for him, her hand was slapped away, and she lay there whimpering as he finally groaned and came. Oh he even made sure to cum out of reach of her tongue, the warn cum landing on her breasts and neck. He warned her using the authoritative tone she loved and feared, that if she tasted so much of a drop, he'd leave her in there for days. Such a waste of her favorite snack.

But to her hope and horror she felt his hands lifting her legs, placing them atop his shoulders and she realized what was going to happen. He thrust himself into her soaked pussy with one brutal thrust. He hadn't used anything but a single finger in there all day, and the girth of him caused that delicious stretching pain she'd come to love every time he took her this way. The slight bit of pain was the only thing that tempered her pleasure and kept her from cumming on that one thrust. The scream that forced it's way out of her was music to his ears, but he resisted the urge to start thrusting, and held himself entirely inside her. After a moment he felt her hips start to move in circles so small he wasn't sure he could see it. But he could definitely feel it.

He grabbed her by the hair, turning her and forcing her to look him in the eye. "Slut, if you don't stop moving right now, I'm going to flip you over and fuck your ass and leave you here until tomorrow."

He gave a single thrust to emphasize his point, but that hard thrust and his words finally made her snap.

With a loud cry of "Oh God, Master" her body erupted. He could feel the internal walls of her pussy twitching around his embedded cock, her juices squirting out to run down between them, further soaking the sheets. She didn't think it would ever end, her entire body tense and shaking, muscles clenching and unclenching in her release. For the time it lasted, she was gone, Her entire being only existed for her orgasm, she forgot she was disobeying her Master, and enjoyed, and it was that more than anything that angered him. He saw the small content smile forming on her lips and she came down, and he quickly banished it with a low growl as he pulled himself out of her. She saw the look on his face and was instantly contrite.

"O-oh no, Master I didn't mean to, it was too good. I'm sorry." She was sobbing now, knowing she'd failed him. How mad was he? Would he leave her? He was heading for the door, where was he going? Would he come back? That she wouldn't be able to handle. "I'll do anything you want Master, please forgive me, I'll never do it again, please , I'll be a good slave I promise, don't go."

He stopped in the doorway with his back to her, a smile on his face. He wasn't really going to leave, he just wanted her to think he was. He wiped the expression off his face and turned back to her. An indifferent frown on his face as he turned to look at her. "Why should I waste my time with a slave that can't even obey a simple order not to cum and who dares order her Master not to leave when she doesn't even have permission to speak." He was almost shouting now and he saw her flinching at each harsh syllable, her eyes averted in fear.

She knew better now than to keep talking, she lay there softly sobbing at her failure, the small tremors still running through her only serving as a reminder that she couldn't obey him. She heard the door close and began sobbing anew, thinking he was gone. That notion was crushed abruptly as she felt his hand take a fistful of hair and force her to sit up.

"Get on your hand and knees, and shut up and maybe I won't throw you out." She was instantly down on all fours, her gaze was lowered, and doing her best to stifle her crying. "That's better slut, I expect instant obedience from you from now on, and I fully intend to hold you to that promise of doing anything I want."

Her eyes widened at that last, knowing there was things she hadn't been brave enough to try with him yet. The fear at thinking he'd simply do these things to her now was brushed away by the instant flush of arousal she felt at the thought of him simply taking what was his. She had already been obeying him, but they had always had a silent understanding of what she was ready for, and willing to try. The thought that he might now simply do whatever he wanted to her was making her wetter than she already was. Her sobs stopped, and she was already panting without even having been touched.

He saw the change come over her face and saw her juices start dripping down her thigh and realized she was his now, and he was going to enjoy it immensely. He reached down collecting as much of her wetness as possible on the tip of one of his fingers. His other hand slapped down against her raised ass, staying there and spreading her open. His lubricated finger quickly found it's way to the entrance between her splayed cheeks and slipped slowly inside. She was gasping and moaning at the intrusion. They had experimented of course, but had never actually tried anal. Whenever the topic came up she panicked. He was large and she still thought there was no way he was going to fit, but with her recent failure there was no way she was going to protest.

As she relaxed, he added another finger, going slowly to loosen her up. He moved closer to her, and rubbed the length of his now throbbing cock along the length of her dripping slit, making sure to hit her clit on every pass. She could already feel another orgasm building inside her. She wasn't sure she'd ever be able to cum again after her last devastating orgasm, and feeling one welling inside her again so soon was surprising.

When his shaft was thoroughly coated in her juices, he moved up, and pressed the large head against her twitching hole. He had to push hard to get just the head in, but his efforts were rewarded by the tightest feeling he'd ever felt, and a flesh flood of her juices down her thigh.

She couldn't believe how good it felt to feel him spreading her open. She could feel the delicious pressure and enjoyed it far more than she thought she would. He was going sooo slowly, and while she loved him for his concern at hurting her, she was enjoying it far too much. She starting pushing back against him equally as hard as he was thrusting into her to aid his entrance. She blocked out any of the pain she was feeling with her need to please him, but once he was entirely inside her they both realized the need to wait and let he adjust to him.

Her impatience got the better of her again and she couldn't wait to feel him thrusting his way into her. She didn't have permission to speak, but she couldn't help it. "Master, please take my ass, I can't stand it anymore, take your slut's ass, she deserves it hard for disobeying, oh please fuck me." Her begging was driving him insane, he didn't even remember to punish her for speaking out of turn. He started slowly pulling out of her, just to ease his way back in. They built up a rhythm and she was almost screaming her pleasure now, her noise a sharp counterpoint to his quiet panting behind her.

He leaned down and whispered into her ear. "This time, slut, you have my permission to cum, and don't you ever cum without it ever again."

He followed his words by reaching around her body and firmly rubbing over her clit with his hand. She held off as long as she could hoping her Master would find her pleasing enough to cum with her, and her efforts were rewarded. She felt him stiffen behind her, and felt the indescribable ecstasy of his warm cum flooding into her ass. Her entire body clenched as once again she was taken over by a powerful orgasm, he juices coating the fingers still working between her legs. Her arms gave out and she fell to the bed, her ass staying in the air, although that too would've collapsed with her had he not been holding her up.

She thought she'd finally be able to rest, and closed her eyes., but he gave another trust and she realized he was still hard. She whimpered not sure if she'd be able to stay conscious through anymore. He abruptly pulled himself from her, and she gasped at the loss, an empty feeling sweeping through her. He easily picked up her small frame and cradled her in his arms and he walked out of the bedroom towards the shower.

"We're not done yet my beautiful little slut, not until I say we are."

All she could do was moan as she cuddled up to him is his arms and whisper a hoarse, "Yes, Master."

Lyara
Lyara
2 Followers