Entrance to a New World

Story Info
They're initiated into an elite swing club.
3.5k words
3.9
80.6k
12
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers

My wife Kate and I have been swinging for about two years now. I was the one that first initiated it, and Kate had reluctantly agreed. Even now, I think she does it more for me than for herself. She's a good wife, and she wants to please me. Don't get me wrong, I think she enjoys herself, but she'd be content with just me. We are an attractive couple in our late twenties. I'm 6'2", 180 pounds, with a slim build, and a nice 7 or 8" cock. Kate is about 5'4", 130 pounds. She has short brown curly hair and a nice, curvaceous body, with 34C tits and a hot soft, round ass. We've never had a problem meeting people, but just like most swingers would tell you, for every attractive person you find, there's five that aren't attractive.

Kate and I were at our normal swing club one evening when we were approached by a middle-aged couple. The man introduced himself as Dennis and his wife as Susan. They were both very attractive. Dennis was a tall, slender man with a clean-cut look. He had salt and pepper hair, though mostly still black and appeared to be well-built. Susan too had some gray mixed in with her dark hair, and was also well-built. She had large breasts and a soft-shapely figure to go with a lovely, slightly-wrinkled face. Dennis proceeded to tell us that he was the founder of a very successful swing club that met at a mansion on the outskirts of town. It sounded to be a high-class establishment that offered just about everything a swinger would want. He explained to us that all of the members are hand-picked by them and a few other "scouts". He said that they try to have a diverse crowd; something for everybody. He gave us his business card and invited us out the next Saturday.

Kate and I talked it over, and she wasn't very into it. I tried to convince her that it would be better since we'd find attractive people more easily, but she still wasn't nearly as gung ho as I was. Eventually she relented and I called Dennis to let him know that we would attend.

For someone that was against the idea, Kate sure did get dolled up. She wore a long, slinky silver dress that accentuated all of her positive attributes. She also wore much more make-up than usual, and she looked incredible.

It was only a ten minute drive from our house. We found the address and saw a huge brick mansion with a guard at the gate. He took our name and allowed us to enter. We parked our car and rang the doorbell. Dennis answered, dressed in a tux. "Glad you two could make it." He said. After giving us a full tour of the club, Dennis invited us into his office. "So, what do you two think?" He asked. "Would you like to join?"

After that tour, we were both ready to burst with anticipation. "Sign us up!" I exclaimed.

"Great!" He answered. "I believe I mentioned the fees when we spoke before. There's a $1000 entry fee, and a $500 yearly fee, so I'll need $1500 from you."

I took the cash from my wallet and handed it to Dennis.

"I also think it's only fair to let you know about the initiation." He told us. "Each new member must go through one. I can't tell you any details, but these are the rules: You may say no at any point, and it will stop. You will be refunded your money and escorted out. I will tell you that there have been walkouts in the past, but only a few. Most people stick it out, knowing all that we have to offer upon completion. Are both of you okay with this?

"I am" I answered. Kate didn't answer right away. We both looked in her direction. She looked at me with trepidation. I just smiled at her reassuringly, and then she agreed.

"Great, welcome aboard Jake and Kate. I know you'll just love it with us." Dennis told us. "Now let's get started."

Dennis led us out of the office and into a connecting room. We were followed by Dennis' wife Susan, whom we'd met during the tour. Susan took Kate's hand, and Dennis put his hand on my shoulder. "Kate, you stay here with Susan, and Jake, you come with me." Dennis said.

Dennis led me through a door into the next room. This room had a large window with a view of the room we'd just left. It reminded me of the room you see in the movies when the cops are watching an interrogation. "Jake, you're initiation will begin following Kate's." Dennis told me. "For now, you must sit here and watch." I nodded and sat down. Dennis went to join Kate and Susan.

From the room I was in, I could hear everything they were saying. "Kate, just relax and enjoy." Susan said. "Please trust us that you are totally safe here and that nothing bad will happen to you. Remember, if at any time you want it to stop, just speak up, but don't forget the consequences."

I knew Kate couldn't have been happy about this, and I really appreciated that she was going through with this for me.

"Okay Kate, let's get started." Dennis told her. "Please lie back on the bed and spread your arms and out wide." Kate did as she was told. The bed was very tall, and she had to climb up on it. It also was only half the normal length of a bed, so Kate only fit on it down to her waist; her arms and feet dangling off the edge. Dennis went over a cabinet with drawers and opened the top drawer. He pulled out a black blindfold and handed it to his wife. Susan reached behind Kate and tied the blindfold tight over her eyes. She checked to make sure that Kate couldn't see it and turned back to her husband. Dennis now handed her a pair of what looked like plush covered handcuffs. They were, and Susan proceeded to cuff Kate's arms to the headboard. She then reached down and took off Kate's shoes and placed them in the far corner of the room. Dennis proceeded to pull out another pair of cuffs and pulled Kate to the edge of the bed and tied her legs to the footboard. Kate was completely vulnerable in this position; her arms spread out wide and cuffed to the headboard, and her legs spread and tied to the footboard; her crotch at the very edge of the bed.

"Kate, are you ready to begin?" Dennis asked.

Kate took a big gulp and replied, "Yes."

Dennis then exited the room. Susan moved to the side of the bed and placed her lips on Kate's. She soon pushed her tongue deep into my wife's mouth as her hand roamed down to Kate's breasts. She began pinching her nipples through her dress as they kissed. I could see that Kate was returning the kiss, which I took as a good sign. Susan moved her hand up above Kate's dress and pushed it back down under her dress and resumed playing with her tits. Kate hadn't worn a dress, so her tits were now exposed. I could hear Kate moan as Susan pleased her. A naked man then entered the room. He moved to the other side of the bed and placed his mouth on my wife's tit. I saw Kate try to look over at the new person, but she obviously couldn't see anything. The man then replaced Susan's mouth on Kate's. As he began kissing her, my wife moved her mouth away and pushed her cheek against his, obviously realizing that this was a man. She moved her mouth back to his and pushed her tongue into his mouth. About a minute or so later, another man entered the room. He replaced Susan on my wife's tit, and then took the other man's place on my wife's mouth. Susan moved to the foot of the bed. Because of the height of the bed, Susan bent down and pushed the bottom of my wife's dress up until it was bunched up just below her naked tits. Susan began kissing Kate's panty-covered pussy. Kate had worn her hottest little black lacy panties. As Susan kissed them, Kate began to squirm around on the bed. Susan continued the teasing for only a minute or so. She was replaced by another naked man.

There were now three naked men in the room along with Susan, and they were all having their way with my helpless wife. Susan walked up to the head of the bed. The man next to her lifted her up and put her on the bed with Kate. She pulled her dress up above her waist, exposing her panty-less pussy. She straddled my wife and placed her pussy right above Kate's nose and mouth. I could see Kate moving her head trying to find out what was near her. Susan made sure to stay just out of reach. The man that was standing at the foot of the bed reached up and pushed Kate's panties to the side, and then placed his mouth on her pussy. As he began eating her, Susan lowered herself onto my wife. Kate's mouth was now covered by her pussy. Kate had no choice but to eat her and I soon saw her tongue darting into Susan's pussy. Susan cried out as Kate began licking her clit. I have been told by more than one woman that Kate is an excellent pussy-licker, and she seemed to be having an effect on Susan. Susan seemed to really be enjoying herself; crying out in joy. She slowly began moving her pussy back and forth over my wife's mouth. The three men then pulled back from Kate, and were joined by two more naked men. The first man that had entered the room began stroking himself and moved towards Kate. He grabbed her panties, which were down by her knees, and ripped them right off, exposing her full brown bush. He placed his cock just inches from her pussy, stroking himself to a full erection. When he was fully hard, he abruptly thrust into her. I could hear Kate's muffled yell as she felt him enter her. As the man picked up his pace fucking her, Kate also picked up the pace licking Susan's pussy. Susan was becoming very vocal, screeching with delight. Susan soon screamed out as she climaxed. She climbed down off of Kate and the bed and exited the room. The man that was fucking Kate pulled his cock from her pussy and climbed onto the bed above her. He straddled her chest and placed his cock on her mouth. Kate stuck out her tongue and began licking the head. She then gradually began taking more and more of it into her mouth until he was totally enveloped.

Another man stepped up to Kate's pussy and entered her. He was slightly larger than the first man and again Kate yelled out as he penetrated her. She was now blowing one man as another fucked her. The man that Kate was blowing soon began making louder and louder noises. Kate pulled her head back from the man's cock and cried out, "Not in my mouth!" The man obliged and began jerking himself, then covering her chest and neck with his come. That man climbed off her and watched as the man that was fucking her moved up to her mouth. Again she accepted him into her mouth and again, another man moved up to her pussy. This man too, was larger than the previous one. He was also slightly larger than me. This was now the third man that had fucked my wife. I was happy to see that Kate was embracing all of this, even though she had been so against it at first. After only a minute or so, the man that Kate was blowing pulled out of her mouth and covered her tits with his jizz. The men again repeated the process and an even bigger man entered her pussy. He had to be at least 10" long! He took his time entering her previously tight pussy and Kate's face strained as her pussy accepted him. The man began slamming into her harder and harder and she began yelling out. Even though she had a cock stuffing her mouth, I could hear her screaming with delight, and probably a little pain. Both men that were inside her pulled out at about the same time and covered her stomach and tits with their sperm. The last man in the room that hadn't fucked Kate was a very tall, very muscular black man. Unlike the others, he was wearing a robe. He began rubbing himself through the robe, and then turned to the window, looking right at me as he disrobed.

"Holy shit!" I thought. He had the biggest cock I'd ever seen. He was well over a foot long and as thick as I'd ever seen. He looked like a monster! He gave himself a few tugs so I could see, then turned and headed towards my wife. Poor Kate had no idea what she was in for next. The behemoth stood in front of her, his tool only an inch from her hole. He placed the huge head on her lips, and then slowly pushed in. As he entered her, she let out a blood-curdling scream. He slowly eased his snake into her. Kate was crying out in anguish constantly. I thought for sure she would stop him, but she didn't. I could see her pussy stretching out to accept him. He had to move very slowly for her to accommodate him, and he finally stopped when he was about three-quarters of the way into her. He slowly pulled back, and then slammed into her. She again cried out; tears and mascara streaming down her face. The man fucked her relentlessly despite her obvious discomfort. The other four men moved to the side of the bed and began jerking themselves off. The man that had fucked her first climbed back on top of her and forced his cock into her mouth. He grabbed the back of her head and started pulling her into him as he slammed his cock deep into her mouth. I could still hear her crying out, though it was somewhat muffled. I wanted to stop it, but I found that the room I was in was locked.

Finally, the giant that was slamming her let out a low moan as he emptied himself deep inside her. Her pussy made a slurping noise when he was completely free of her. His come overflowed her pussy and was dribbling down her lips. As the other men covered her stomach with their some, the man she was blowing held her head tight over him, so he could shoot in her mouth. When he pulled his cock from her mouth, she yelled out, "Get your fucking cocks over here!"

They obliged and she opened her mouth, and licked each and every one of them clean. As the men exited the room, I had a clear look at Kate. Her whole body was beet red and covered with sweat. She also was covered with load after load of come all over her stomach and tits. Both her pussy and mouth were dripping with it, her bush matted with the milky-white liquid. Dennis entered the room and undid the cuffs, but Kate didn't even flinch. She was so worn out from the fucking that she just lay there. Dennis opened the door and entered my room. "Well, did you enjoy the show?" He asked.

"I have to admit it, I kind of did." I told him.

"I'll tell you what, since you're wife was such a good sport about it, we'll take it easy on you." Dennis said. "Usually we make you fuck and be fucked by a man. For you we'll just make it sucking instead of fucking."

I stood there in silence. I had never been with a man in any way. I had absolutely no desire to do it now, in fact, I wanted to leave.

"Don't forget what your wife just went through." Dennis reminded me. "Is a blowjob all that bad?

He was right, I knew. Kate had been a real trooper and she had done it for me. By the end of it though, I was sure that she was enjoying it. Did I want to deprive her of being in the club? I couldn't; I just couldn't.

"Okay then, I'll do it." I told him. "Just don't let it be that monster that just fucked Kate.

"Don't worry, we wouldn't do that to you, but since there's no fucking, I'm not giving you a blindfold. You'll have to look him in the eye." He told me. Dennis left the room, and another man entered. He was a younger man, about my age. He was about 6' tall, with short black hair, and a muscular build. He was completely naked and sporting a hard-on that was about the size of mine, 7 or 8". He walked towards me and pushed me down on my knees, my face just inches from his cock. I closed my eyes, and tried to think of anything but what I was about to do. I leaned forward and placed my lips on the tip. It felt so weird and so nasty, but I knew I had no choice. I opened my mouth and took him in me. Of course, this asshole had to moan as my mouth covered him, reminding me once more what I was doing. I decided that the easiest way to do this was to try to get him off as quickly as possible. I bobbed my head up and down over his shaft at a rapid pace. He was still very vocal, moaning as I sucked him off. It felt so weird having a cock in my mouth. I wanted this to end now! He grabbed the back of my head and began moving my mouth around his cock in a circular motion. He began moaning louder and louder and I knew he was about to come. I pulled my mouth away and replaced it with my hand. I turned my head to the side and jerked him off.

"Sorry buddy, but the rules are that I have to shoot in your mouth." He told me.

"Shit!" I thought. Again, I took him in my mouth. I left my hand jerking him and licked around the tip and underside of his cock. A few seconds later he groaned louder than before and I felt his cock spasm. I braced myself and soon felt his hot juice fill my mouth. It tasted like phlegm I thought. I turned my head to the side and spit out every drop I could.

For some disturbing reason, I was still hard. He joined me on the floor and laid me back. His mouth hovered above me for a second, and then I felt his warmth surround me. I have to admit, the inside of his mouth felt just like a woman. He must have been gay because he used his tongue as much as a woman. I kept trying to speed things up, imagining that this was a beautiful woman sucking me off. It was to no avail though, and I was struggling to come. He reached one of his hands down and began playing with my balls. That did it, and I emptied into the back of his throat. He gagged a little as I dumped my load in his mouth. Unlike me, he swallowed every last drop.

Dennis re-entered the room, with Susan and Kate in tow, and welcomed us into the club. Kate and I both agreed that we'd had enough for the evening, but told our hosts that we'd be back next weekend, since we were eager to enjoy the fruits of our labor.

When we got in the car, there was an awkward silence. Finally Kate spoke up, "You know I was so fucking pissed at you at first, but as I sucked and fucked those guys, I enjoyed it more and more each minute. Now I can't wait for next time!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, because that was fucking awful for me!" I said.

"Oh come on, you can admit it. Did you like having his cock in your mouth? Did you like having yours in his mouth?" She quizzed me.

"No, no, no." I said. "This club better be all they say for that price!"

I'm not a gay-basher or anything, but it's just not for me. I like the gentleness that a woman offers. Now, I was ready to take that club by storm next weekend, with my new slut-wife!

biggun76
biggun76
93 Followers