Envy Ch. 01

Story Info
Paul is jealous.
1.6k words
4.42
46k
19

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face was met with a sudden sting, making his head jerk to the side forcefully. There would be an angry red mark on his cheek, he knew it and he knew in the back of his mind, he deserved the smack, but it didn't make the situation any better.

"Fuck you, Paul." The woman in front of him gritted trough her teeth, angrily. "Don't you ever-"

He drew his brows together, shoving her against the wall, "What?" he growled, gripping her wrists tightly and pinning them above her head, "Don't tell it how it is?"

"Get the fuck off me."

"No. You want to say shit like that to me, but you can't take it." Paul's voice was dangerously low, "Such a hypocritical bitch, Lindsey." he cursed.

She rolled her eyes, sighing heavily, "Five syllables." she mused, glaring into Paul's deep eyes, challenging him, "Good work, dear." she spat, "Maybe you're not as much of a dumbass as I thought."

Paul grunted, tearing at the buttons of Lindsey's shirt, forcing it open, "Yeah, well, you're still a fucking whore."

Lindsey glared at him, trying to push his body off hers, "Get off me, Paul." she demanded, "I'm not fucking around with anyone else. I'm done with trying to fucking justify myself to you." she continued to buck and squirm under him, trying to get away from his warm hand as it grabbed and rubbed her soft skin. The sweet feeling was a hard one to push away. His touches were addictive.

"You're always with him."

Paul's free hand cupped her breast roughly though her lace bra, as he buried his face into the crook of her neck, biting and licking the flash there, his pelvis roughly pushing against hers, forcing his erection upon her. He vaguely heard a soft moan erupting from her lips, letting him know that she was enjoying all this, no matter how much she fought him. He would never really hurt her.

Lindsey bit his shoulder roughly, slightly drawing blood, "He's my best friend, you idiot!" she yelled, kicking his shin.

With a heavy growl, Paul slid his hands under her knees and lifted her up, pinning Lindsey against the wall roughly, his erection pressing against her center. "Yeah, that's why he's always pawing at you." Paul spat sarcastically, dragging his nails up her sides deeply. Lindsey hissed in pain, arching her back slightly, in attempt to get away.

"Paul, Ralph's-" Lindsey began softly.

"Shut up!" Paul growled fiercely, grabbing her from the wall and slamming her onto the bed. He didn't need -he didn't want to hear her talking anymore.

He tore her clothes off, fabric flying in every direction, while his lips, tongue and teeth searched her body, making her whimper and ache for more. Every once in a while, he would curse at her, calling her a dirty whore and a slut, not caring when she pulled at his hair and bit at him viciously. He needed her to understand that she was his and only his. His Lindsey. His beautiful Lindsey.

He took a brief moment to look down at the panting woman beneath him. Her long golden locks spread out against the black cotton sheets seductively pleading to be tugged on and ran though. Pale blue eyes, clouded over with lust and anger all at once peered up at him, boring into his dark ones. She was a goddess, and she knew it. He knew it. Everyone did.

Her sun kissed skin was lightly marred with scratch and bite marks. Marks that he knew that would haunt him in the morning, but tonight, he didn't give a fuck. He would make up for it later, but for now, she needed to understand who she belonged to and who she didn't. They had been together for three years now, and Paul wasn't about to let one stupid douche bag get in that way of his paradise called Lindsey Jones. They lived and breathed each other, and fucking Ralph Forrester has been there every step of they way. That day was Paul's breaking point. Ralph needed to get out of their life for fucking ever.

Paul slid a hand up her inner thigh and trailed a finger up her wet slit, making her purr and coo with delight. "Such a dirty little whore you are, Lindsey." he murmured, dipping a finger inside her core.

"Oh god." she gasped, bucking her hips slightly. She was always so responsive to his touches. He loved it. Loved her.

He was her first. He took her first. Kissed her first. Held her first and made her scream first. Paul had many women before her and knew what he was doing, and she was an eager and quick learner. He couldn't help but compare her to all the others. She was the only one to make him shudder and moan like she could. She was the only one he let kiss him on the mouth. And she was the only one to deceive him like this.

By now they were laying there naked, rubbing against each other while his fingers drove into her hot core roughly, and demanding an orgasm. Forcing pleasure throughout her body and enticing her senses to surrender.

Finally after much teasing and ordering her to beg for it, he slid into her, earning a low moan from deep within her small frame. Goosebumps formed on her skin, as she shivered for him, always so responsive to his every move. Whenever he first entered her tight body, it was always slow and sensual; mainly because he loved watching her shiver and moan like that.

She wrapped her arms around his shoulders tightly and went to kiss his parted lips, but he turned his head away from her, and sighed heavily, ignoring her hurt expression. Biting the inside of his cheek, he pinning her arms to her sides roughly and started pounding away at her body, taking her deep and hard, again cursing at her and making her scream. But he would never hurt her. She knew this. No matter how angry he was at her, he would never.

"You're mine." Paul growled, pushing into her body viciously. "Fucking mine."

He bent his head down and sucked at the sensitive flesh in the crook of her neck, getting what he was looking for. She shook with ecstasy and moaned louder, trying desperately to fall over that delicious cliff. Lindsey tightened her muscles around his thick girth and bucked her hips as best as she could, panting heavily. A thin sheen of sweat covered their bodies, making them glide over each others skin with ease.

Paul let go of Lindsey's arms and held on tightly to her hips, letting her dig her fingers into his hair and yank forcefully at it, as she cried out his name. His fingers dug into her hips and he knew that there would be bruises, and again, they would haunt him in the morning. But again, he didn't give a fuck then. She was his.

Her arms, once more, wrapped themselves around his neck and pulled him against her, feeling his bare flesh against hers. She wrapped her legs around him, holding on tight as he held deep within her, resting for a few seconds, to compose himself. Her small hands framed his face and turned his head towards her. She looked deeply into his eyes and kissed the corner of his mouth before he turned away again, then pounded into her harder and faster, feeling his climax coming on soon.

His hand slipped between them, and he rubbed and twisted her clit, pushing into her roughly. "No, Paul...it's too much. I can't." Lindsey begged, bucking against him madly. She was shaking, tears forming in the corners of her gorgeous eyes. "Too much." she sad again softly, her voice wavering.

It had taken him a year, a full year to get her to let go and give into her orgasm. Every once in a while, since then, she said it was too much and she couldn't handle it. Every time he talked her down from the feeling and eased her into orgasmic bliss. This time was different. There was no easing. There were no reassuring words or talking her down from the fear of letting go.

He kept rubbing and pinching her clit, pounding into her slick core, glaring into her eyes. Challenging her to let go. He knew she would. She wouldn't be able to stop herself. He would force it out of her, if he had to. She was his. End of story.

"Paul...please, I-I can't." Lindsey sobbed, her back arching. By now the tears ran down her face, and her body shook more violently than ever. She was so close. He could tell.

He bit her shoulder, "You will." he growled, panting heavily. Resting his lips against her ear, he whispered venomously, "You fucking will, you little slut. You're going to cum all over my cock so hard, and you'll scream my name. My fucking name. Because you belong to me, Lindsey."

And she did. With a loud gasp, a dramatic arch of her back and a loud cry erupting from her delicious lips, her orgasm took over her body, while she screamed his name, shaking violently with aftershocks while Paul rammed into her a dozen more times before letting go himself. He sank against her, panting heavily, his heavy breath tickling her neck and ear.

"I-I..." Lindsey stammered, gripping Paul's sides tightly. She was gasping for breath, her brows drawn tightly together. "P-Paul...I-"

Slowly, Paul rolled next to her side, on his back, pushing his hair out of his face and groaned, "What?" he asked, barely able to think clearly.

She sat up gingerly, wincing a little, "Will you let me explain, at least?" she asked.

Paul drew his brows together and closed his eyes, letting out a heavy breath, "What's there to explain? You're obviously-"

"Ralph's gay, Paul."