Epiphany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kindle
kindle
2 Followers

He groans as his hands push my mouth down onto him, taking him deeply, feeling his cock press against the back of my throat. I relax the muscles, and he slips further in, my lips tight against the base, just holding him there, letting the sensations rush through him. Then slowly, move my mouth up his shaft, his hands now controlling the rhthym, as we begin the slow fuck of my mouth.

Slipping my hand down over my belly, down along the edge of my panties, pushing my fingers inside to glide along the wetness. Moaning against his cock, as my fingers nimbly find my clit, and rub. Working them down, inserting one, then two inside the warm folds. I press my thumb against my clit, and instantly feel the tingles spread through my loins like tentacles. Easing my fingers out, walking them up his body, to his mouth. Watching as Tres suckles them in, tasting me hungrily.

Tugging me off of his cock, he pulls me up to my feet. Kissing my mouth hard, I taste myself on his lips. His hands pushing my thong down over my hips, letting them fall to the floor.

"Tres," I purr, "I need you, darlin'." I softly moan against his mouth. Taking his hand in mine, walking the few short steps to the bed, gently pushing him back. As his long body stretches out before me, I climb onto the bed, throwing one leg over him, straddling him. Reaching between us, me high on my knees, gripping his cock, I rub his head along my slit, guiding it to my entrance, moaning softly as I feel it slip into place, just barely inside. Hovering over him, looking into his eyes, knowing what is to come. I feel his hips raise, wanting to bury his cock into me, but controlling what happens now, I smile softly to him and raise my hips too, not allowing full penetration. Moving up and down, taking just his head inside, letting it pop in and out of me, until my body takes over.

His hands reach to cover my breasts, thumbs dragging across my erect nipples, I moan in delightful bliss. Tres reaches around, gripping my hips, jerking hard. Letting my weight fall onto him, his cock impaling me, I gasp as it fills me, my eyes never leaving his. Grinding myself against him as he is buried, to the hilt.

"Oh fuckkkkk,!" Tres growls, as he thrusts his hips up into me, raising me with him as he does. Moving up and down on his cock, lost in the feelings raging between my legs, I grip his hips with my knees, and let my body take over as it fills it's need. Riding him slow, at first, but our desire for release reaching a fevered crescendo, soon, we are animalistic. His hands grip my hips pulling me down onto him as he thrusts upward. My breath growing ragged, panting, tossing my head back, as I do nothing but feel. My hair falling in a wild array about my face, spilling over my breasts, down my back, as we....take from each other.

Crying out, my own voice seeming so distant, as I am lost in the tide, feeling the surge growing, building, his cock, plunging into me, I can take no more. Tensing for the briefest of moments, then the waves wash over me, my fingers gripping his chest, a deep guttural moan escaping my lips, as I cum. His cock hard as stone, he groans loudly, pulling me tight to him, holding me there as I feel him shudder and jerk inside of me, emptying his seed into me. My inner walls milking him, wanting all for it's feed. Feeling the contractions as I refuse to let him go.

Our eyes meeting, tears spring to mine, so happy to finally have come to this point. The echoes of our breathing fill the room along with the unmistakeable scent of sex. I collapse onto him, he holds me tight. Our lips seeking each other, kissing deeply, lovingly. We lay that way for a long while, just holding each other.

Tres rolls me over, as I feel his cock slip from me, our mingled juices oozing from my body, he leans up on his elbow, looking down into my eyes, speaking softly to me, his words like honey dripping over me.

He turns my face to his, and grinning, he says, "Round 2!" covering my mouth with his, muffling my squeals.

The thought running through my head, "yeah, nothing wrong about this, nothing...at all!"

kindle
kindle
2 Followers
12