Epiphany Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Allison felt horrible making eye contact with the young man and she could clearly sense the confusion and uneasiness from his body language from being cut off so abruptly as he spilled his inner most secrets to her.

"God... this is so wrong," an ethical and well meaning internal voice warned as Allison closed the door to her makeshift office and slid down onto the same sofa Darrin had just been sitting.

"Spot's still warm," she noted before checking her watch to see just how long she was going to have until her next scheduled appointment.

"So what are you going to do till then?" Allison wondered aloud, the whole time tapping her right foot nervously on the floor to break up the sudden and pressing silence in the room.

"The only thing that's gonna be able to clear your mind enough to get on with the rest of the day," a nagging but knowing voice responded. "It's like trying to ignore the proverbial pink elephant in the center of the room Allison... just stick your hand under your skirt and get it over with."

"UUUU... MMM... AAAHHH," her vocal chords crackled a few moments later, her eyes focused on the locked door in front of her as her right hand disappeared under her dress, corkscrewing at a severe angle until she was able to blindly guide it exactly where she wanted.

"PPPRRRRUUMMMM... AAHHHHH," she gasped under her breath when her fingers began to claw at the puffy and swollen outer folds of her needy vagina.

Slapping her left hand down onto the edge of the old sofa for support, Allison bucked, humped and grinded her crotch awkwardly off the cushions until she was clumsily, but rather effectively, fucking herself.

Bracing her upper back and shoulders against the back edge of the sofa as she scoured and poked her fingers through the buttery and tingling fissure between her legs, Allison closed her eyes and came face to face with the unspeakable images of Darrin and several of the other young students she had been working with as the subtle but crisp scent of her own arousal filled the stuffy office air.

"This is so wrong," she muttered yet again, masturbating with the same helpless and debilitating want as a crack addict stealing a hit over their lunch break, just to make it to the end of the day.

"Cum... cum... dammitt... let me cum," Allison's normally stern and precise voice rattled out of her mouth like a scared little child's until the physical manifestations of her own guilty lust spilled out of her molten pussy.

"YES... YESSSS... YEESSSSSSSS... FUCK YESSSSSS... FUCK HIM... FUCK HIM YESSSSS... THEN FUCK ME YESSSSSSSS," Allison twisted and jerked to each side on the sofa, forcing her crotch into the air until several of her fingers had plunged all the way into her throbbing sex.

"AAHH... AAHH... MYGAAWWDDDD... AAHHH," Allison shuddered each time one of her knuckles rubbed against the outer rim of her squealing and sopping wet cunt until exhaustion finally overtook her and she collapsed back down into a heap on the couch.

Allowing her drenched and sloppy fingers to gently slide free from the constraints of her pulpy womb, Allison rested there for several minutes, simultaneously trying to process and detach herself from what had just happened.

"Get up and get yourself down the hall to the public bathroom to clean yourself up," the frazzled remnants of Allison's good judgment urged.

"The last 10 minutes never happened, " it told her. "Let's just wash all this away and try to get ready for the next appointment."

____________________________________

A jumbled mix of disappointment and relief stewed inside Allison's soul over the next few weeks when Darrin stopped showing up for his weekly Tuesday visits.

The week after she had to cut the session with the young man short due to her own depraved issues, Allison chalked up Darrin's absence to some sort of scheduling conflict or other unrelated factor. When he didn't show up the week after that however, Allison correctly got the feeling her sudden ending of that ill-fated final meeting, right when Darrin was at his most open and vulnerable, was just cause for him to never trust her again.

And for that, Allison wept but was relieved. From a professional standpoint, she knew she had been treading on very thin ice but if she had been forced into further sessions with the young man, she knew deep down the damage could have been much worse, to both of them.

Still, Allison couldn't exactly put her finger on why Darrin and his story were so special. There was a discernable void in her Tuesdays without Darrin's normal visit. She had spent huge chunks of time privatly preparing herself for what Darrin was going to say and countless hours re-living how the sessions eventually unfolded. She'd counseled upwards of 20 separate boys since being contracted through the school and he had been the only one to effect her in such a way.

That was until Tony Covelli cautiously stepped up to her half opened office door and knocked.

"... Ms. Murphy," the shy and noticeably distraught college Freshman inquired, causing the distracted middle aged counselor to flinch when she heard her name.

"... Tony," Allison exclaimed, needing a moment to recognize the same young man that hadn't shown up for a session since early in her tenure at the school. The same 'Tony' she was almost sure Darrin had mentioned in re-canting the sins of his past.

Pulling herself out of her chair to greet the young man, Allison could instantly sense severe tension and angst bleeding from Tony's pores.

"Are you alright?" she asked, her hat as a psychiatrist temporarily replaced by a genuine concern for the boy's well being as she closed the door behind them.

"No... No I'm not," Tony choked as sat down on the sofa and put his face in his hands.

"Well... what is it?" Allison begged before kneeling down in front of him.

"I was walking to class the other day... and I thought I saw... God this is so tough... But I thought I saw someone... one of the guys I was telling you out last month when I came to your office... I had heard some friends back home mention he was going to school here... but I thought this was a big enough place that we would never run into each other... and I figured after seeing him that it couldn't have been him... just a guy that looked like him," Tony babbled.

"Its OK Tony... just breathe... take your time... I don't have any other visits scheduled... so just take your time," Allison soothed, placing her hands gently on each of the boy's shoulders as he openly wept in front of her.

"Like I said... I just thought the guy probably looked like Darrin... even if it was... I had prepared myself to handle it better... so... so when I was walking to class again earlier this morning along the same route... I saw him again... it was definitely him... I just bowed my head and walked by... he didn't see me," Tony continued, his sobs relenting somewhat.

Allison's face went white when she heard Tony mention Darrin's name.

"It's totally understandable Tony that you would feel anger and hurt when you saw him... that's complelty natural... " Allison started to counsel before the fragile 18 year old broke in.

"No... it's not... anger," Tony interrupted, his voice tinged with heavy shame.

"That's the part I'm struggling with... yeah part of me wanted to lunge at him and choke him to death... but... but part of me... part of me," Tony's voice trailed away until Allison was able to grasp what the young man was trying so hard to explain.

"So you say he didn't see you, Tony?" the counselor asked.

"No... No I don't think so and I'm sure I could find another way to class and avoid him... but I just can't help but keep re-living that whole time of my life... it just wont go away no matter how much dirt I try to put on it... and then I see him again and all those feelings just slam back into me... he's all I can think about," Tony started to cry once more, a salty reservoir of tears coating his cheeks as Allison knelt there feeling an unspoken, but hauntingly similar kinship with Tony about their relationships with Darrin.

A foot away from Tony's seated and trembling body, Allison tettered there on her knees, wanting to say something caring and insightful for the boy, but her tongue was paralysed. It was then resting on her knees on the floor, far away from the normal detached perch of authority of her counselor's chair that Allison realized that Tony was just as much a patient as she. And in that epiphany of a moment, Allison allowed herself to succumb to a deeper and much darker calling.

Kneeling there between the boy's legs, in a moment of glaring and lucid weakness, Allison turned her back on all the morals, professional and otherwise, she had ever adhered to.

As Tony continued to sob and mumble, Allison allowed her hands to slide off the boy's shoulders, down his arms, across his chest until they both came to rest right on top of his lap. After a stoic deep breath, Allison's fingers were fumbling with the zipper of Tony's jeans.

Reaching inside the opening of Tony's pants with a zombie-like stare on her face, Allison fished her fingers around until she had pulled the boy's half limp penis into view. Wasting no time in raising Tony's chunky knob to her mouth, Allison quickly engulfed the stunned 18-year-old's dick until his soft balls and curly black pubes were tickling her pale white chin.

The initial seconds of the violation played out like an eternity for Tony as he looked down through his tear stained eyes at the woman at his feet, who was easily twice his age, with her entire mouth now mashed down over the opening of his unzipped jeans.

"This is fuckin' crazy," he muttered out loud as his head began to swim.

Legs spread wide and his back reclined against the sofa's rear cushions, Tony was helpless to watch as his psychiatrist knelt down in front of him and bathed his quickly hardening dick in a mouthful of her churning saliva. Too scared to make a peep, much less make eye contact with Allison, Tony just sat there and shivered as his cock grew to its full girth between his shrink's warm and stretched lips.

For Allison, she had passed the point of no return. Sort of like when a person is guilty of a minor traffic infraction, but upon seeing the flashing blue lights in the rearview makes the inexplicable decision to gun the gas and flee, deep down Allison knew there was going to be no easy way to say she was sorry, or make restitution for the lewd and cowardly act she was now perpetrating.

And like that speeder, once the chase was on, the only choice Allison had was to speed up to avoid capture. Frantically hurrying her oral assault on Tony's throbbing groin, Allison recklessly went about her chore as if trying to outrun her own conscience. Rocking forward on her knees, her body wincing a little each time her sensitive, fleshy breasts bounced against Tony's shins through her sweater, Allison snorted through her nose as her tongue circled and swirled around the student's slick shaft.

"UUHHHH... UUUMMMAAAHHH," Allison could hear Tony moan, sounding so much like a naive, innocent and overwrought schoolboy in his vocal cries Even though the girth raging inside her mouth was all man.

And it wasn't long before the friction, pressure and liquid warmth battering his genitals resulted in the inevitable.

"MMMMMMMM... OOHH... MYY... GGOODDDDDDDDDDD... MMMM... MMMMMMMMMM," Tony choked, cried and spat, both his feet arching forward on the floor until his shoes were balanced on their toes as his body shot forward on the sofa, looking as if he had been electrocuted an instant before his warm and sticky ejaculate flooded Allison's gurgling mouth as he stabbed the missile of his erection all the way down the older woman's throat.

The world pounding inside Tony's ears as his orgasm tore through his flesh, for Allison, nothing but a dreadful silence began to blanket her world as she allowed his slowly softening cock to slip free from her lips, leaving a grotesquely vivid and mucusy trail of semen oozing down her chin. Her lips and cheeks congealed with the report of Tony's boiling lust, Allison coughed several times before wiping her face with the back of her hand as she knelt there between the student's parted legs.

The proverbial high speed chase, Allison knew, was now over. Her unfathomable loss of control had resulted in a wreckage of human judgment and moral cost. Now she felt as if she had been thrown from her vehicle after it flipped several times and was laying, beaten and battered in a ditch, waiting for the flashing blue lights of her conscience to arrive on the scene to take her away to whatever cruel fate that awaited.

At least that was the poetic analogy Allison pondered as the aftertaste of Tony's pungeant seed lingered on her tongue and washed steadily down her throat.

"What now?" Allison cryptically asked herself over and over as she bowed her head in mortal shame at Tony's feet.

Part 2 is in progress...

12