Epiphany Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using every ounce of energy she had to open her eyes as they rolled wildly in their sockets, Allison peered over Darrin's shoulder and saw Tony standing several feet in front of the chair, his dick in his hand as he watched the woman that took his virginity willingly give herself to the same boy that stole his innocence years ago.

"He looks like he could shatter into a million pieces right there on the floor," Allison knew as she glared at Tony's hazy outline through the bracket of her raised and bouncing feet.

Closing her eyes when the gravity of it all began to be too much, Allison's face scrunched grotesquely as Darrin intensified the violent precision of his pelvic surge.

"Cum Bitch... Cum Bitch... Come on and Cum Bitch," she heard the 20 year old growl into her ear in a voice she barely recognized as his, causing her flesh to ripple with goosebumps each time Darrin's hot breath fluttered across her eardrum.

"GAAHHH... AAHHHH... AAAHHH... GGAAHHDDDD... PLEASE FUCK ME DARRIN... PLEASSSEEEEE FUCK ME," the divorced therapist groaned, her normally staid and conservative sexual persona blistered from the crude, potent way Darrin had mentally and physically whipped her to orgasm.

"YYYAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," Allison finally howled out loud, filling every room of her lonely house with the fitful shrieks of her release.

"AAAHHH... AAAHHHH... don't stop... my God please don't stop," she whimpered and begged, causing Darrin to ratchet up the speed and ferocity of his drilling thrusts.

Allison's cum squirting, dripping and splashing over every virile inch of Darrin's buried appendage, an insane look of impending doom burned across the 20-year-old's face as his own orgasm began to tip.

"RRRRRRRGGGGRRAAHHH GGRRRRRAAHHHHHHH," he groaned and spat, digging his paws deep into the cushions to each side of Allison as he shot his miraculously languid and copious wad into her birth canal.

"AAHHH... MMM... AAHHH... DAMNNNN," Darrin choked for nearly a minute, his voice alternating from relief, exhaustion and fear to sadistic and untapped glee.

Allowing his sweaty frame to slide off his conquered prey, Darrin came to rest on his knees on the floor, directly in front of a nearly motionless Allison, and once his dick popped free from her choking pubic grip, Darrin's eyes watered from the amount of semen that bleed from the suddenly uncorked opening of Allison's sex.

Looking over his shoulder when he sensed Tony moving up for a closer look, Darrin could see his younger friend still had a full erection.

"I've got an idea," Darrin nodded, his voice nearly drowned out by the guttural moans rising from Allison's throat. "Get her down here on the floor while I catch my breath."

_________________________________

Through four decades of life, Allison Murphy thought she'd experienced everything and served every role a woman could. She had been a daughter, a wife and a mother. She had been a friend and a foe. She had made herself into a professional in her career field and somehow survived a divorce. For the first time in all those years however, Allison looked down at herself, at the way her naked legs were draped over the arms of a recliner, at the way her breasts flopped out over the cups of her mangled bra and at the way a stream of mucusy male cum oozed freely from her gaping cunt, and for the first time in her life Allison saw no humanity or moral good in herself, all she saw was a common, rudderless, weak and selfish whore.

Shielding her eyes from the light of reality that was steadily trying to infringe on her mental detachment, Allison looked down and could see the two boys kneeling side by side in the electric haze. Unable to move in her seat as he smaller of the two made his way closer, Allison braced herself, knowing she'd yelp at the slightest touch.

When Tony's fingertips finally pressed into the flesh of her upper arm, Allison could feel her head swoon to the point where she was on the verge of passing out. Even as Tony helped her out of the sweaty and depressed imprint of her seat and started too shepherd her to the center of the room, Allison could feel a disconcerting, dreamlike sensation washing through her every fiber.

Unable to even contemplate eye contact with either of the boys, Allison lowered her head and followed Tony's lead, first dropping down to her knees before collapsing into a spent heap on her left side. Somewhere along the way of easing to the floor, Allison could feel one of the boys working to unsnap the beige bra that had long ceased supporting her heavy breasts. When they finally had it free, Allison found herself now laying completely naked in the center of her own living room floor, her body pinched and raw, as what felt like a bucket Darrin's ejaculate sloshed endlessly between her cervical walls.

In the depths of Allison's mind, she felt as if she had just taken part in some sort of ritual sexual sacrifice and now stretched out on the soft and cool fauna of the carpet, she could only hope the two students were preparing her for proper burial. In her wildest dreams however, Allison would have had no clue what Tony and Darrin were about to do next.

Any hopes her two lovers were going to leave her there to rest on the floor were shattered when Tony removed his clothes and crouched down beside her. Being kissed tenderly, first on the shoulder then just below her right earlobe before his warm lips met hers, Allison felt an arctic chill ripple down her spine from such an intimate and caring moment in the otherwise abyss of debauchery the three souls in the room had fallen into.

From the moment their two mouths melted together, Allison could clearly taste the essence of Darrin's manhood on Tony's breath as he wrestled his tongue across hers.

"AAHHH... HHHH," Allison gasped out loud a few breaths later, peeling her lips away from his when she felt Tony's hand slide first over the sensitive and sagging pendulums of her breasts then glide over her belly until he was freely dipping his fingertips into the still sparkling, sperm filled pool of her vagina.

Focusing her eyes on Darrin seated slightly behind her, Allison lost herself in the young man's stoic, brown eyed gaze as he watched Tony remove a handful of his freshly deposited jizz from her cunt and brush it like war paint across her bosom and belly.

With no comprehension now of time and space, Allison felt helpless as Tony carefully turned her forward onto her stomach, before using his hands like a jack to work her up to her hands and knees.

Her ass raised high in the air, Allison let out a low gurgling howl when Tony eased up behind her and pierced his dick into the reservoir of goo remaining inside her just fucked pussy.

"He's going to do me just like Darrin did," Allison thought to herself, blind for the moment to the young boy's true intentions.

Just as Allison was beginning to enjoy the cadence of Tony's pelvic rhythm, the 18 year old college freshman inexplicably pulled his now glazed and slick wand free from her depths and allowed it to rest in the crack of her hiked ass.

"Stick it back in me... Please Baby... Please Tony... Please stick it back in me ," Allison pleaded from her bent over position on the carpet.

"Oh... he will," Darrin laughed with a sober but imposing intent to his voice before nodding to his younger protégé to proceed.

"She wants you to stick it back in her Tony," Darrin dryly added, taking a strange but satisfying pride in watching Tony aim the head of his cum-smeared cock up to Allison's anus.

Biting her lower lip in preparedness of Tony re-entering her vagina, Allison yelped and trembled in shock when instead she felt the fleshy, blood gorged tip of his penis slip heartily inside her virgin rear.

"OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," she screamed incoherently into the rug, her entire head now supported on her folded forearms as Tony's cock bullishly slithered into her most private of parts.

So consumed by her efforts to keep from passing out from Tony's anal conquest, Allison completely lost sight of everything else in the world except for the ever expanding volcanic glow radiating out from her rectum. One of those oversights included the fact that Darrin was steadily recuperating as he watched Tony plunge and pillage her ass in front of him.

It wasn't until several minutes into Allison's anal deflowering that she felt Tony shudder and his entire weight topple down on her back that she sensed something had changed. Shamelessly perched on all fours, her ass raised like a bitch in heat, Allison tilted her chin towards her chest, just enough to get an upside down view between her and Tony's legs of Darrin kneeling behind his childhood friend, and in that instant, what Darrin was about to do to Tony etched itself in her mind forever.

"He's going to fuck Tony at the same time Tony's fucking me," Allison whispered.

The kinetic energy produced by such a carnal and awkward coupling made it nearly impossible for Allison to keep her balance on her hands and knees while at the same time fighting the urge to spontaneously combust when Tony's weight shifted behind her, causing his pulsing girth to burrow ever deeper into her tortured anal crevice.

Her imagination the only tool capable of picturing just how surreal and perverse the three person sexual train looked in the center of her own living room, Allison was forced to dig her hands into the rug a little deeper each time Darrin pressed down on top of Tony. The physics of their conjoined bodies taking its toll on Allison, she instinctively flared her arms and legs outwards as if she was swimming under the increasing deluge of passion.

Cowering beneath the boys, her body in a constant state of seizure from the exquisite trauma they were putting her through, Allison could feel the teardrops leaking from Tony's eyes bead between her shoulders and the diesel whine of his heartbeat against her bare back as he slowly collapsed on top of her.

Her mind racing, Allison pussy turned to liquod fire trying to imagine what the whole scene must have looked like for Darrin as he crouched above Tony, sending a shockwave through the younger boy's body each time he rammed his cock into his ass, which in turn, would cause Allison to quiver and writhe that much more on the floor beneath them both.

In the end, it all proved to be too much for Allison to shoulder. The non-stop thrashing mass of intertwined male gristle and bone pressing down on her back finally caused her stamina to give out. Dropping like a bag of wet cement to the floor, Allison winced when both boys instantly followed suit, in the process sandwiching Tony between Darrin's sweaty chest and her own back.

Blindly trapped under the weight with Tony's cock still buried to the hilt inside her ass, all Allison could do was lay there and listen to the sadistic aural choreography of her, Darrin and Tony's burdensome groans of sexual servitude. Within a minute of dropping flat to the floor, Allison could feel Tony's body strain first, then snap against her back an instant before a seemingly endless flow of rich seminal froth exploded deep into her intestines.

So overcome by her own pitiful desire, Allison laid there on her chest and grinded her crotch into the carpet below until the soft brown fibers were acting like a thousand little fingers against her swollen clitoris. Extending each of her arms out into a crude face down crucifixion-like pose on the floor, Allison humped and grated her pussy against the carpet as Tony's soothing cum splashed through the reddened and parched crevice of her anal sheath.

Tony already whimpering like a wounded animal on her back, Allison could also hear the telltale sounds coming from Darrin that we was about to cum as well. Out of the corner of her left eye, Allison could see the muscles in Darrin's bare foot flutter on the floor until his arch and heel shot off the ground at the moment of release.

"AAHHHHHHGGGOOOODDDDDDD YYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS," Darrin's throaty voice boomed through the old house, the vibrations of his savage grunts rippling through Tony's flesh until the Allison could somehow feel the seismic waves of Darrin's orgasm tingle on her own skin.

Feeling Tony's hands clench around her shoulders for support and his tear soaked face scrunched between her shoulder blades as Darrin emptied what was left of his lust into his young friend's ass, Allison strained to reach back with her right hand and wrapped it around Tony's before extending her lips up to kiss it as they endured together, Darrin's final push.

"SHHH... Baby... it's going to be OK," She whispered up to Tony with a macabre motherly softness, at the same time Darrin leaned forward in exhaustion, and kissed Allison and Tony's interlocked hands.

THE END... for now...

12