Equal Shares Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers

Aware of the time, he quietly opened his door and crept in, silently getting ready, and crept into bed with the least amount of noise and disturbance. He was asleep within seconds of his head hitting the pillow.

- - - - - - - - - -

Stan woke up from the throes of an erotic dream. He had a hard, throbbing erection, and ruefully admitted to himself thatthatwasn't unusual, but whatwas, was that no one was there to take care of him this morning. He supposed his two partners had gone to their own homes last night. He glanced at the clock. It was just after ten in the morning.

Then he heard the noise, again. It sounded like Denise, in passion. He frowned; surely if she had found someone she'd have told him and Anne before letting anything develop? And surely, she'd be at her own house, not his?

Then her heard another voice, an unmistakeable one.

"Denny!" it cried.

Anne'svoice.

"What thehell?" he said, aloud.

Stan got up, put a robe on and crept out of his room to the door into the spare. He listened at the door, and could hear noises, and soft voices from within, but couldn't quite make out what the noises were, or what was being said, if indeed it was words.

He opened the door a crack and looked in. The bed was sideways to the door, so he had a fair view. He saw Denise on top of another figure, her red hair between the other's thighs. At the other end he could make out blonde hair, but couldn't see the face.

But he knew. Anne and Denise.

He shut the door, quietly, and crept back to his room. The impact of what he'd just seen was hitting him.

He sat on the bed for a moment and then lay down, still in his robe. He'd never suspectedthis.

Stan was still tired, his thoughts were slow, foggy, unfocussed. Also fearful. 'How long has this been happening?' he wondered. 'That looked wonderful, but what happens to us allnow?'

Stan lay back, his emotions churning, desperately tired yet, he was sure, unable to sleep. He kept seeing the same image, of Denise on top of Anne, red hair obscuring his view, but in his mind's eye he knew exactly what was happening. 'Now they've got each other, they won't want me, I'll bet,' he thought, muddily. 'Denise has found a woman, and it's Anne. She'll be better for her, I think. They'll be able to afford that house between them, and I can stay here. I'll be okay.'

But the tears he felt starting told the lie to that. Angry at himself he wiped his eyes on the sheet, shrugged off his robe and got into bed to try for some more sleep. Not that he was expecting anything...

Stan was dreaming. He saw Caron's eyes, felt her lips, her hands. He responded, loving his wife, his angel. She was telling him he had no need to fear, it was irrational. He felt a body in front of him, a pair of lips on his, and another body snuggled up, spooning with him, nuzzling his neck. He responded to the kiss in his dream, and felt hands, lots of hands, roaming over his body, bringing him to arousal. Then he realised he wasn't dreaming.

He opened one eye, to find Anne's beautiful face, framed by her blonde hair, now with darker roots showing.

"Hi, sleepyhead," she said.

"Anne?" he said, still fogged.

"Of course it's me, silly. Who'd you think it was, the Queen of Sheba?"

Stan noted the asperity in her voice, but he heard and recognised the giggle from behind him.

"He calls you his Princess. I've never heard him call you a Queen before, though."

So it was Denise behind him.

'Wait a minute...'

He twisted and sat up. He looked down at each of the wonderful women in bed with him.

"I saw you..." he said, not knowing how to continue.

"Oh! Dammit, we were going to surprise you," Denise said.

"I think we must have done that!" Anne told her, chuckling.

"You should have just come in and joined us, Stan."

"Obviously, Anne, but I didn't think of that. You threw me."

Stan ran a hand over his face, trying to throw off the cobwebs of fatigue. He yawned mightily, then refocused on Anne.

"I, er, I thought you weren't interested in girls?"

"I wasn't. I'm still not sure about 'girls', but I love Denny."

"I love her, too, Stan. Very much."

"Just as much as we love you, Stan," Anne went on, seeing his face.

"Oh, God, you didn't think we'dabandonyou, did you Stan?"

Denise poked him in the side. "You did, didn't you, you ninny. Not a hope. We love you just as much today as we did the day before, and the day before that. More, probably."

"It's just that we've acknowledged – well,I'veacknowledged – that we can share our love for each other physically as well. I never thought it would happen, but it has."

"And I'm glad!" Denise said gaily.

"It makes us all equal, Stan. Instead of a Vee, our relationship becomes a true triangle. All equally shared," Anne said, eyes bright.

"It just needs one thing, Stan," Denise added.

"Hmm?" Stan said, almost dizzy at being double-teamed in this way.

"Consummation!" they both answered, laughing.

Anne leaned over and kissed him. The kiss went on, and deepened, and Stan responded. He felt Denise move, then felt her lips around his stiff cock. He decided he'd gone to heaven as Anne continued to kiss him, caressing his face, chest and shoulders while Denise gave him one of her expert blowjobs.

After a minute or two of this Denise stopped fellating him. Anne left off her kiss in order to watch as Denise swung over Stan's body and, taking his erection in one hand, gradually lowered herself, stopping for a moment to swipe the tip along her very wet and ready furrow before plunging down, impaling herself.

Anne watched as Denise began undulating her body, rubbing her clit against Stan's body as she moved. Stan joined in the rhythm moving with her, while Anne lay against his side, one hand moving over his chest.

"God, that looks incredible. She's beautiful like that, Stan, isn't she? I love watching her with you like this, it's an incredible turn-on."

"Oh. God. Do you. Do. This too, Anne?" Denise asked in staccato breaths as she moved with Stan.

"Mmm, yes she does, and it's wonderful to watch her as well," Stan managed. He noticed that Anne's hand was no longer rubbing his chest, but instead she was playing with herself, one moistened finger busily rubbing below while the other hand was playing with her breasts, stroking the slopes and pulling the nipples.

After a few minutes of this Anne could no longer contain herself. "Oh, Stan. Lick me!" she cried.

Anne swung her body over his and lowered her cunt, wet and fragrant onto his face. Stan tasted her. He loved to do this, but found that coordinating his thrusts into Denise with licking and sucking on Anne was difficult, requiring concentration he didn't have.

Denise was making happy sounds, as she was getting close by her own efforts, so Stan put his attention to Anne's wonderful pussy, poised over his mouth, grinding sometimes against his chin. He felt both of his lovers shift their balance, and noted a change in the noises coming from above him, but it took a moment or two for him to realise that Denise and Anne were kissing.

All this stimulation was too much for Denise, who shuddered on his cock, crying out, the sound muffled by Anne's mouth, and her thighs around Stan's ears. She lifted off him and lay next to Stan. Anne lifted off Stan's mouth and inserted Stan's erection into herself, duplicating much of Denise's movements.

Now it was Denise's turn to whisper into Stan's ear. "She's beautiful, isn't she, Stan. She tastes as good as she looks, as well." She nuzzled into his ear, and whispered some more, "Go on Stan, come in her. Push that rod as far as it'll go into her twat and squirt, Stan. She's begging you for it, look at her. She's so hot, look at the way her whole face and neck and the top of her breasts are so pink. She's going to come any second, Stan, go on, go for it. I want to lick your spunk out of her messy snatch and bring her off again while you watch, I bet that'll get you ready for action again, won't it, Stan?"

With Denise's whispered instructions curdling his brain Stan took a moment to realise that her prediction was correct, Anne's orgasm overtook her and she fell against him, shuddering and twitching. Her spasming pussy pulled the climax out of Stan and he grunted once, twice, three times and then lay back, totally spent.

Anne rolled off him, and Denise grinned at Stan. She surprised him by taking his cock, now wilting, into her hand and licking it clean of their combined juices.

"Oh my God, is thereanythingyou won't do?" he heard Anne ask. Denise's reply of "Not much!" brought exhausted smiles from both of her lovers. Denise spent a moment examining the cock she held in her hand.

"Oh, dear, I think we killed it," she said, "But I bet I know how to bring it back to life."

She crawled over to Anne and gently urged her legs apart.

Denise carried out her promise to Stan, and it had the desired affects. Anne came twice more under Denise's expert tongue and fingers, and Stan found his erection returned, so he put it to good use, pounding into Denise as she licked, sucked and fingered Anne again.

Finally exhausted they fell together in Stan's bed, with Stan the very happy meat in a girl sandwich.

"Gonna have to get a bigger bed," Denise said, into the quiet after they'd got their breath back.

"You two are going to send me to an early grave," Stan answered.

"You'll die with a smile on your face and a permanent erection though, Stan," laughed Anne.

They were quiet a while longer.

"So, are we all happy with this development? Anne?" Stan asked.

"I think it's weird, but yes, Stan. Actually, that's a really good word. Bizarre, fantastic, destined. I think it's how we were meant to be."

"It's how Iwantedus to be, I know that," Denise said, from his right shoulder. "I love you bothso muchand always wanted to express it physically, to both of you."

"Yes, but you're bi," Anne answered.

"So, my love, are you!" Denise answered, with a giggle. Stan smiled and said, "She's got a point, Anne."

Anne tipped her head on one side and considered for a moment. There was no denying it.

"True!"

- - - - - - - - - -

Note: Lyrics quoted are an excerpt from "Independent Love Song" performed by Scarlet and written by Cheryl Parker and Joe Youle. If you haven't heard of this short-lived duo, I urge you to do so!

steveh11
steveh11
75 Followers
12