Eri Entertains Ch. 04

Story Info
Husband allows young Japanee wife to roam.
2.7k words
4.11
59.4k
7
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 01/15/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kenntt
Kenntt
17 Followers

Eri Entertains part 4

Eri Exhibited

It was week before Steve met up again with Jeff. They got together for a beer at a bar they had frequented years ago when much younger. It wasn’t quite the same, you can never go back, but it was familiar enough for them both to feel quite relaxed there and to concentrate on their new relationship. Jeff opened the topic by saying that he didn’t think he’d ever understand his wife. Steve took the point further by simply responding with the question, ‘who ever really knew anyone?’. Steve liked Jeff and didn’t think any less of him following the party at his flat the previous weekend when they had had their own private party with Jeff’s Japanese wife Eri after everyone else had left.

Steve realised now that this outcome, or something like it, had been exactly what Eri had planned, it may even had been the reason she organised the whole party. That’s Eri rather than Jeff. Steve had the feeling that Eri was very capable of organising her husband into doing exactly as she wanted while have the poor guy imagine that most of it was his idea. Steve didn’t think it was for him to take a view on that if they were both happy, and Jeff certainly was with his beautiful Asian wife, then that was their affair.

After Steve had Jeff strip his pretty young wife out of her party clothes he had taken her out onto their balcony for some fresh air and for a little demonstration of just how prepared Eri was to follow extreme sexual behaviour. He hadn’t taken things much further that night, apart from a little intimate fondling. Steve wanted to take this at his pace and he wanted to keep Eri a little off-balance. He could see that she was very anxious to be in control, even though she was offering herself as the object of some interesting sexual games. She had made it seem that it was Jeff that was offering his wife to Steve, but Steve could sense who was in the driving seat.

‘How has it been between you two since the party?’ Steve asked.

‘Pretty good,’ Jeff replied, ‘but she does keep asking when she’s going to see you again.’

‘Well, what do you think Jeff, it’s your call?’

‘I hoped you’d want to take it further Steve, it’s clearly something she wants.’

‘Oh I know she wants it, how about what you want?’

‘I want her to be happy and to be honest I did get quite a kick out of the way the evening turned out,’ Jeff replied, lowering his voice.

‘Well I did too,’ rejoined Steve, ‘ but if we do it my way you might not be so happy , you see, I’m not going to play by Eri’s rules. What do you really think of your wife Jeff?’

‘That she’s beautiful, that she’s exotic, that I’ll never understand her but I do want to keep her.’

‘Don’t be offended Jeff, but the other thing to say about Eri is that she’s a slut! I don’t know her particular turn-on, yet, but I’ll find it. What I do know is that she’s wide open sexually. She met me for the first time last Saturday evening, I’m not the most engaging of men, I’m no pin-up, but I knew I could have done whatever I wanted with your wife after that party and she would have gladly let me. Why? Because I think she liked the thrill of getting it on with someone she didn’t know, because she wanted you as her husband to be part of it and to condone it. She wanted you to see this side of her. I guess it was kind of like a confession. She was being honest with you Jeff, in the best way she knew how.’

‘I guess,’ said Jeff - a little uncertainly.

‘I wonder just how far she wants to play that game,’ said Steve, thinking out loud.

‘I tell you what Jeff, this is a pretty nice bar, with a pretty good class of customers – we like it here – what d’you say we meet here next Saturday, I mean the three of us say, 9.00pm.’

Steve stood up ready to leave. ‘Oh and Jeff, tell Eri to dress ‘hot’, I don’t think she’ll have any trouble with that, and one tip - no panties!’ Before Jeff could think how to reply Steve turned and left.

Steve was at the bar early and the place was still relatively quiet but he wanted to note the reaction of those guys scattered throughout the long main bar room, and the few more intimate booths at the back to Eri and Jeff’s arrival. Just after 9 they arrived and as Steve hoped Eri had made a special effort for him. Asian women appealed to Steve in a way he really couldn’t explain and as she walked in ahead of Jeff Eri embodied those qualities of mystery and other-world beauty together with a kind of ultra-voguish glamour that veered toward the fetishistic.

She was dressed almost entirely in black, her skirt which was quite long, below the knee, was slashed at the side almost to her hip, but was buttoned high to her neck. The back was cut away in a key-hole shape which flaired as it came down to her hips exposing a great swathe of her pale skin and displaying the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra. Steve knew that if she had followed instructions she wasn’t wearing panties either. Eri had a bright red flower in her hair which matched her bright red lipstick, the rest of her make-up was very pale, other than around her eyes where she has applies some sparkling concoction that appeared at times silver and at others turquoise. Her shoes were fine black patent with absurdly high-heels. Only a woman of her inherent elegance could have brought it off without appearing over the top, and she did it beautifully.

Most people in the room turned, as they did when anyone entered and they were not already closely engaged with a partner for the night. Some turned back just as quickly. Eri’s special qualities didn’t appeal to all, Steve knew that. But there were several who watched the pair all the way to Steve’s table before they turned back to their business. Steve noted who they were. Those were the ones that interested him.

He stood and greeted his friends a two-hand shake for Jeff and the three cheek kisses so beloved in Europe for Eri. Steve also took time to place his hands on Eri’s slender waist as he kissed her. It was a slightly suggestive gesture, a little unusual for those who noticed it, and that was Steve’s intention. He wanted to set a few imaginative minds racing. Jeff went off to the bar and Eri sat next to Steve. Steve immediately leaned over to Eri and kissed her firmly on the mouth. Eri was happy to be greeted so effusively and encouraged Steve linger over his kiss by putting her hand on the back of his neck. Steve withdrew eventually but left his hand high on Eri’s thigh. When Jeff returned with drinks Steve made no effort to remove his hand. That should nicely confuse anyone taking an interest he thought as he looked down at Eri’s left hand holding her glass of wine which also prominently displayed her diamond engagement ring and her platinum wedding ring.

They stayed drinking for a while and enjoying each others company but avoiding the particular line of conversation that had brought them together that evening. Steve was very free with his hands around his friend’s wife’s thighs – he had managed to sit on the side where her dress was cut high and so could occasionally rest his hand on her naked thigh above her stocking tops. He also slid the edge of the material of her skirt over her thigh to expose as much of her perfect white skin as possible. This took the top of the vent almost up to her hip. The crease on her thigh was visible to him, and anyone who took a close interest, as was the fact that her flesh continued on up without being broken by the fabric of any underwear. But he didn’t make a point of his interest in Eri’s body until he asked if she had followed his instructions to the letter.

‘Yes,’ he agreed, Eri had dressed ‘hot’, but had she left off what was normally well hidden? Eri coloured slightly and nodded her head, ‘Hai! She said softly.

‘Good girl,’ Steve replied, he knew already from what he could see but he wanted to hear her say it.

‘You know if I didn’t know better I might think that Eri was just some Chinese whore we had picked-up for an evening’s fun,’ Steve suddenly said quiet loudly. In fact he said it loudly enough to be heard at several surrounding tables. Jeff looked uncomfortable at having his friend spell out what a number of people around them were already thinking, and Eri just looked calmly down at her drink. She appeared to be waiting to see what Steve might have in mind next.

‘Don’t you think we’re being unfair keeping this pretty lady all to ourselves Jeff?’ said Steve. Jeff wasn’t at all sure where this was going and just smiled awkwardly at his friend.

‘You know there’s a couple of guys in that booth over there who have had their eye’s on Eri ever since she walked in.’ Steve said it loudly enough that he could have been talking to anyone, the guys in question might even have been able to hear him though they were several tables away.

‘Jeff,’ said Steve, his tone had suddenly become less conversational, ‘go ask those guys if they find your wife attractive,’ the way he said it was more of an instruction. Eri sat with her gaze averted, studying her glass. Jeff looked at his friend, unsure whether this was just Steve’s idea of a joke.

‘Steady on Steve,’ said Jeff, ‘They might hear you.’

‘That is the idea Jeff, go on they won’t bite, just ask them if they like the look of her, be polite and they won’t take offence.’ Jeff suddenly felt a pounding behind his eyes, his temperature seem to rise, he felt a flush of embarrassment and excitement as he realised his friend was serious. He looked at his wife and was astonished all over again how beautiful she was and at the fact that she was his. At least he thought she was his. She was taking this all very calmly he thought. In fact he thought there was just a hint of excitement in her eyes too, though she wouldn’t meet his, and continued to stare down at the table.

‘Go on Jeff, and if they say yes they do find her attractive, ask them what they’re plans are for later on tonight.’

‘Steve I can’t do that,’ said Jeff quietly.

‘Jeff, go on, we made a deal, and anyway you don’t want to disappoint your wife.’

So Jeff stood picked up his glass and walked back to the bar. He ordered another round of drinks for himself and Steve, Eri had declined, and while he stood waiting for them he took a look at the table that Steve had indicated. There were two youngish guys sitting there, quite smartly dressed and without being too obvious it was clear that they both cast frequent glances over to the table where Eri and Steve sat. And it didn’t appear that they were very interested in Steve. He took a swallow from his refreshed glass and headed over to the two strangers.

When he reached their table he stooped a little and said, without raising his voice too much, that her name was Eri, he nodded his head in her direction, and asked if they found her attractive. They appeared to notice Jeff for the first time and were uncertain how to respond.

‘What does it have to do with you?’ one asked. Without thinking Jeff said that she was his wife.

‘We wondered where you got her,’ said the other, ‘to be honest we were wondering whether she was a tart, no offence meant.’

‘No, she’s not a tart,’ Jeff replied, ‘but I guess you might be excused for thinking it. She dressed up specially this evening.’

‘So what’s the angle?’ one asked.

‘ The angle? Oh,’ said Jeff remembering Steve’s instructions, ‘We just wondered if you were busy later on.’

‘No I don’t think we are, are we Paul?’ The other agreed, ‘No we’ve been happy just enjoying the view.’

‘I’ll get back to you then,’ said Jeff, and he moved back to join Steve and Eri.

‘Well?’ said Steve when Jeff sat down, ‘mission accomplished?’

‘Yes, they do like the view,’ said Jeff, ‘and no they’re not busy later on. Just what did you have in mind Steve?’

‘I thought Eri might want a little change of scene this evening, what do you think Eri, you’ve been very quiet all evening? Go on, give them a smile, that will really make their day.’ Eri turned as asked and gave the two guys a smile, they immediately both smiled back, and to show his interest more clearly one even waved.

‘Well that’s all settled then,’ said Steve, ‘come on Jeff, drink-up it’s time to go. What do you say we introduce Eri to her new admirers?’

Steve got up and went across to the other table. ‘Hi guys, so you like my friends wife eh?’

‘No reason why we shouldn’t is there,’ one replied a little aggressively.

‘No, no, No reason at all, in fact I’m rather pleased that you do because my friend and I have had some urgent business come up and I’m going to have to ask you whether you think you could look after Eri for an hour or two.’ The two guys couldn’t believe what was being said. They looked at each other in surprise.

‘You mean…,’ started one.

‘Yes,’ replied Steve, ‘that’s exactly what I mean.’ By now the Eri and Jeff had joined them at the table,

‘Eri, meet Paul and, what is your friends name?’ asked Steve.

‘Joe,’ said the still stunned other guy.

‘Paul and Jo, meet Eri, you’ll find she speaks excellent English, but maybe you won’t be doing a lot of talking. Can you get her back here in, let’s say, around an hour?’ ‘But wait a minute,’ said Paul, ‘is there any money involved?’

‘Oh, thanks for raising that,’ said Steve, ‘ you mean for the motel. Here Jeff, you’d better give these guys something to cover the motel.’ Jeff swallowed deeply but after a pause reached for his wallet and handed to Paul a wad of bills. Following the introductions Eri had stood quietly to one side. She emanated a sense of calm while the men, other than Steve, were clearly in a state of turmoil.

‘Let me get this clear……,’ started Paul.

‘I think you have it clear enough,’ cut in Steve, ‘unless there’s something you’re not happy about we’ll see you, your buddy and Eri back here in just an hour. And be nice to her, though you really shouldn’t find that difficult.’

Rather tentatively Jo, who was nearest to Eri, reached out and took her hand. Eri gave it easily. He pulled her close to him, as if testing her willingness. She obliged and snuggled up to him and her perfume filled his nose. Paul immediate positioned himself at her other side and took her other hand. Eri smiled at them both then said quietly to Jeff, ‘Don’t worry honey, I’ll be just fine.’

‘You guys better get moving if you’re to be back in an hour – here’s the only rule – you be on time,’ said Steve.

The bar was not a particularly big place and as the three made it to the exit Steve wondered how many people there had noticed the odd transaction that had just taken place. For Jeff, who felt he badly needed another drink, watching his wife’s receding back gave him a mixture of desperate anxiety and a feeling of elation. Something had happened to his marriage, something more than had happened after their party. He couldn’t quite explain it but churning in with his other feelings was a sense that whatever it was it seemed to be what Eri wanted. Perhaps, Steve was right, he thought, this was the only way he could actually keep this strange and beautiful woman.

Kenntt
Kenntt
17 Followers