Eric and Me

Story Info
Step Daughters Girlfriend Does Her and Step Dad
2.1k words
4.4
59.8k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

----Both Cindy and Me were over 18 when our adventures began. These are true stories.----

My mouth hung open as Cindy continued to explain how she and Jeff -- her step Dad- had become lovers.

Cindy has been my absolute best friend for what seems like forever. We became friends in JR. High and the friendship deepened to sister like by the time we started High School.

We were and are inseparable. We had helped each other through boyfriends and breakups We were lovers too. That was our 18th birthday present to each other, born on the same day made that a great experience.

Our first time having sex and our first time together. We turned 18 the January of our senior year. No one could turn me on like Cindy, sometimes all it took was the right look and I'd "cream my jeans."

We had made a pact that we would remain virgins until we were out of school so we could focus on getting ready for college, granted that isn't the norm but

One of our "kinks" was that we always ate each other clean after we had sex with our boyfriends. We always got together within an hour of sex with our men being sure to stop their cum from flowing out of us until we could get together and suck our pussy's clean. We loved the taste of each other and cum so it was perfect. We always slept together after being with our boys.

Tonight Cindy was loaded. As I filled my mouth with the cum and went up to kiss her letting our tongues dance in the man fluid we were in heaven- or as close as it gets here on earth anyway. "So who's the lucky guy?" I asked... she didn't respond just kissed me again and made me promise that I wouldn't judge her, which I did.

"Oh come on babe, who got the hootie cat tonight?" She hesitated, "Come on Sweetie, no secrets remember? Hey it's not like your doing Jeff." I chuckled but you could have cut the silence with a chain saw.

She looked at me, kissed me more deeply that we had ever kissed, as if she thought I would never touch her again, bit her lip and just blurted it out. "Jeff and I have been lovers since... well for a long time."

My head was spinning. She had been with her Step Dad not once but "for a long time." She hugged me then started to explain that she had read about a girl that wasn't getting along with her step dad, they fought all the time. A friend of her's had the same problem and told her she should fuck her Step Dad because the problem was sexual tension between them. She had and they were getting along great.

Sneaking an occasional quickie when her mom went shopping or was out with her lady friends. Her mom never found out because they never let on that anything was going on.

So Cindy decided to try it. At first she was scared that Jeff would blow up and tell her mom. The hardest part she told me was trying to figure out if he would be cool or blow it.

"I started seducing him by walking around in my thong and my almost sheer tee shirt, the one you love me to wear so you can suck my nipples through it." She said her heart was racing so much she could hear her heartbeat in her ears.

"It was surreal." She said, "Mom was working so I didn't have to worry about her catching me and Jeff was off. He was at the table eating I went in and got a piece of pie and milk making sure that He got an eye full. I had seen him looking at me in my bikini before so I knew he'd watch me."

She went on to explain that he complimented her on how good she was looking she bit her lip and then decided to go for broke, "I feel nice and soft too." She told him as she looked him in the eyes, then took his hand and kissed his fingers.

"I was shaking at this point because he just sat there for what seemed like forever." "I then moved his hand to the side of my face and let it trace down my neck and held it to my boob." She continued "Squeeze me Jeff, and see for yourself."

With that she told me he got up, came behind her chair and massaged her breasts from behind while he bend down and she turned her head and they started to make out. She went on to tell me he was the best lover she had ever had. "It was like I was giving him a gift." She said, "I came 5 times and we made love for about six hours."

She told me that they had made promises to each other that day. They promised to never tell anyone that they were lovers because it would hurt her mom and the family. She also told me that she didn't feel guilty because her mom would never know. They also promised that if one of them wanted to stop they would tell the other, make love one last time and then never again. And she told me that they also promised to take the secret to the grave.

From that day on she said they were with each other whenever they could, usually two or three times a week. Part of the promises they made was that whenever they were together alone in the house and one of them wanted to have sex they would. She told me that even at night when her mom was home but busy or went to the bathroom, Jeff would come in and make out a little to keep things always "charged" They would even get a quickie when her mom was in the bath tub. "It was great."

I felt a little betrayed that she hadn't told me about this before but I understood she felt that I would judge her. Which I didn't, by the way.

The rest of our lovemaking was hotter than hot, and we each had multiple orgasms more than we usually did.

As we laid in bed, before we went to sleep she surprised me," You should do Eric." She said. "I bet he's a great fuck." She chuckled. "No seriously Ellen, I know you guys get along about as good as Jeff and I did before we became lovers. I've seen him look at you all through High School.

I think if you made the offer he'd go for it." I told her I doubted it because he loves my mom too much. She explained that Jeff still loves her mom and did then, now he just loves her in all ways too and it didn't take away from the love he had for her mom.

"Look, I'm away a school now and you're here. You got no boy friend and you party too much." She said. "Eric has an office here, your mom works all day, you're here when your not taking classes over at the College.

So think about it he's a built in lover, you don't have to worry about the distraction of keeping a boy friend happy or jealousy or taking time away from your studies." She said," it's more perfect that Jeff and me.

"Hell you could be with Eric pretty much non stop all week, cuddle to watch movies, make love for hours, shower together, play together, sleep together while mom's working." she said.

Eric would be like a full time live in, except your mom would have him at night and if it works like me and Jeff, Mom got more sex once Jeff and I got together than she did before. So she was thrilled too."

"Think about it!" what she didn't know is that I was and the thought was making me ill at the moment and we dozed off.

I woke up being licked by Cindy. She knew how sensitive my boobs were and she loved making me squirm under her. She then moved down my body to my cucci slowing licking every inch of my slit before that worm of a tongue made it's way inside of me. In and out getting me hotter and hotter while her hands massaged my boobs and her fingers would squeeze my nipples on occasion.

God she was one hell of a lover. I came with a loud moan -- usually I cover my face with a pillow when we are at my house- as I heard Eric walk down the hall right past my door. Cindy just looked up at me and giggled. I know I was red faced.

We then hugged and kissed and decided to get up and pee. Once back in my room I got my clothes together threw on one of my bathrobes and got ready to shower. Cindy had put on my other robe and said she was going to get coffee in the kitchen. As I crossed the hall to the bathroom I noticed that she had just wrapped the robe around herself but hadn't tied it.

After finishing my shower and drying off I couldn't find Cindy. She wasn't in the Kitchen or my bedroom. So I wandered down the hall as I passed Eric's partially closed office door I froze.

"Just close your eyes and imagine I'm Ellen." Cindy was saying as she lay on top of him deeply kissing. He was laid back in his executive office chair, she was nude, the bathrobe on the floor. "I love you Eric." She said as she began kissing him again,"

"God, I love you too Ellen." Eric whispered.

Slowly Cindy slid down, undid Eric's pants and pulled them off. She then started to lick him, up and down his cock getting to the top and swirling her tongue around the head before sucking it into her mouth. Eric was moaning "God Cindy that is..."

She cut him off "Its Ellen remember, imagine that I'm Ellen and I'm sucking your cock, Eric. It's me Ellen your stepdaughter, Daddy. I love your cock, it taste so good Daddy."

I realized I had put my hand between my legs and was masturbating as the scene unfolded before my eyes. This was so HOT!

"I'm going to cum soon... Ellen, Honey 'm ready." He said.

"No daddy, not yet." She replied, "I want you to cum inside me and fill me up." With that Cindy got up and mounted him.

I could see her making out with him, his hands all over her tits, he was sucking one nipple, and pinching the other and she was riding him hard. "God daddy you fill me so full." she said as she stuck her tongue in his mouth. "I love you" came out between kisses.

I was so wet my finger was slipping off my clit so I stuck three fingers in my dripping hole, I was hammering myself as I watched my best friend doing my step dad. It was all just too much, I was so horny and wanted a cock so bad I hadn't been with a guy in three months since I broke it off with Tony.

"Cum with me Daddy." Cindy said "I'm cumming.. fill me Eric... fuck me hard and fill me with your cum...."

"Ellen you are so hot.. I love you..I'm cumming sweetie.. OH God." He said as he grabbed Cindy's buns and forced her down harder on him as he rammed in as deep as he could. "I love you" she told him in between gasping kisses as they came together.

I came too with a moan but I didn't care. They wouldn't have heard me.

I ran back to my room still hotter than hell. Cindy was there about a two minutes later, closing the door behind her and locking it. "Lick me quick Ellen." She said. "Eat my cum filled pussy." I was on her like a bee on honey... I was beyond horney and this was perfect. As I was sucking her pussy she asked me how she tasted with Eric's cum in her. "Best Ever" I told her. She told me she had heard me moan as they came.

Holding each other after we were through she said that he was even better than Jeff as a lover and that I would have no problem getting him to be my lover. I just had to getup the courage to make a move.

She also promised that she would never screw him again as long as I made him my lover.

And after watching them in action and his positive response to using my name and imagining that he was making love to me.. that may be exactly what I do.

But we'll see.