Eric Lacroix

Story Info
A beautiful black police woman versus a hung kingpin.
13.2k words
4.42
101.4k
146

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 01/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers

The Gash was the worst beat in town, and being the cop working it meant that you had three options: get promoted and get reassigned, leave the force, or wait to die. Cops had a shorter lifespan in The Gash than a white-girl's virginity did in a rap concert. I had worked this beat once, before I took done a cop-killing drug-dealing Puerto Rican slut named La Zorra and made vice. There was no need for me to come back to this shitty-ass place, but I wanted to. The Gash was my connection to someone I cared about. Someone who needed my help.

Like Orpheus journeying down to the underworld to rescue that bitch of his, I needed to come back here to save my friend.

The Gash was easily the most dirty, violent, crime ridden part of Climax City, with a rape and a murder occurring at least once a day, sometimes to the same person, and not necessarily in that order. It was infested with drug-dealers, prostitutes, strip-clubs, and if you dug down into the shit deep enough, human trafficking.

But what I had come looking for was a little blonde girl with big blue baby eyes and pigtails. I found her working an alleyway behind a strip joint called 'Pornocopia,' wearing the skimpiest little school-girl outfit one could find in the 'slut section' of a Halloween store. I knew the bitch was freshly 18, but from the look of her petite body, cute face, and slender little waist she could have been much younger.

The slut's street name was Candy, but as I sat in my undercover car flipping through her files I saw her real name was Buffy Marie Cumberland. The daughter of a federal judge and a former Swedish supermodel, it was hard to imagine what a rich, privileged little uptown girl was doing down here, but I had pieced her story together. Buffy had started missing classes a few months ago, not long after her eighteenth birthday. When she disappeared entirely her father took out an APB and naturally ever cop in Climax City was diverted from their work to find her, but when sex-tapes of little Buffy Marie Cumberland started popping up on the internet featuring the 'innocent' little bitch doing the most perverse and deplorable things with men, women, and even a few animals, it wasn't long before her daddy decided that his daughter was dead. Thus Buffy Marie Cumberland died, and Candy the Slut was born.

I honestly didn't give a shit about some rich white-guy's little princess though. I was interested in the man who made her this way.

Leaving my car I strutted across the street with so much swagger it would have been hard not to notice me. Just because I was undercover didn't mean I wasn't looking for attention, and I knew from experience what kind of attention a body look mine could get. I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm a 5'6" ebony goddess, the kind niggas would sell out their homies for and white-boys would leave their wives just to get a taste of. My hair was short, straightened, and hung over my left eye in a sexy little bob-cut. My puffy, fat lips practically screamed of my cocksucking skills that could leave a nigga dehydrated. My big, fat titties hung out of whatever tank-top or jacket I put them in, and my hard, chocolate nipples always seemed to poke through regardless of how thick my bra was.

My ass though, my ass left niggas crying. I had a bubble-butt so big and firm that it was hard finding pants that didn't split whenever I so much as bent over to flash my breasts, and even the pants I had that didn't rip left my cheeks popping out like a second cleavage. When I had sex my ass was like an earthquake, and more than once a month I found myself apologizing to some brother for breaking his bed-frame and waking up all his neighbors.

I wasn't fat though, and any cracka who thought so just hadn't seen a real goddess in the flesh before. I was up in the gym five times a day, doing squats and curls until my sweaty breasts showed trough my tight leotard. My stomach was tight and toned, my waist was as narrow and curved as any white bitch's, and my 'fat' ass had enough muscle in it to crack a man's skull like a wallnut. I was a big, beautiful, black powerhouse of authority, as this little bitch named Candy was about to find out.

"Hey girl," Candy was saying to a passing stripper on her way to work. "You need to score some Ero? I can get you whatever you need. Oral-Ero, snorted-Ero, injection-Ero, suppository-Ero. However you wanna take it."

The stripper bit her lip reluctantly as she looked the little piece of jailbait over. "How old are you kid?"

"Old enough to know just how wet my pussy cat get when I'm on Ero. C'mon girl. This shit makes everything better. Sex is better. Masturbation is better. Food is better. I bet your dancing would be better on it too. Imagine what a show you'd put on with hundred milligrams of Ero pumping through you sexy ass."

The stripper still seemed reluctant, but she was obviously tempted. "How do I know you've got the real shit?"

Candy giggled and rolled her eyes. She tugged down her tiny, pleated skirt and flashed the stripper with the sight of her hairless little pussy. Right above her vaginal mound was tattooed a little black fleur-de-lis.

"See," Candy said. "You know who I work for. His shit is the best, because his shit is the original."

The stripper was breathing heavily, her big tits almost popping out of her leather corset. "A-a-okay! How much for a couple hits?"

"$100 a hit. No discounts."

"Whu-wh-one hundred dollars! That's fucking loco! Blow ain't more than $20 a hit!"

"Then go buy some blow and stop wasting my time." Candy spun on her little heels and started to walk away, shaking her perky little ass.

"Wait! Okay, fine. Fuck!" The stripper reached into the front of her skirt, right into her crotch, and pulled out a crumpled fifty dollar bill. "All I got is fifty. Split a hit?"

" . . . fine." Candy giggled. She reached into her very small blouse and took out a single white pill from her bra. She then stuck out her little pink tongue and put the pill on it. The stripper leaned down, almost at a ninety degree angle, to give the little blonde slut a big, deep, lesbian kiss. The pill dissolved between their writhing tongues and quickly saturated their brains with a chemical reaction unlike any other, creating a euphoria that only Aphrodite at her absolutely horniest could create.

The women broke their kiss, a thin strand of saliva breaking between them. Each woman was blushing and panting loudly, as if already in the throes of an intense orgasm. Candy whimpered childishly as a thin trickle of cum started to leak down her leg and tears swelled out the corner of her big blue eyes. The stripper was heaving so hotly that her breasts fell out of her tight corset, her nipples so hard and erect that they could have cut glass.

"Holy . . . fucking . . . shit . . .," the stripper moaned, tugging on her nipples. "This is the dopest fucking Ero ever."

"Ta-ta-told you," Candy squeaked, ready to piss herself. "Daddy Lacroix's shit is the best-"

"Did someone say Lacroix?" I interrupted, swaggering up to the two horny bitches. "As in Eric Lacroix? That is soooooo interesting," I said in a mocking, nasally white-girl voice. "I've been looking for him everywhere. Any idea where he at?"

"Fu-fu-fuck you, cop!" the stripper said to me, backing away a little, although her legs were so wobbly she couldn't get very far. "You should know pigs ain't welcome here."

"Who says I'm a cop?" I asked, but I had to admit, it was obvious I was a cop. I was in plain clothes: a super tight tank-top, a jacket that revealed all of my ebony cleavage, and a tight skirt that I hoped to God wouldn't rip because it cost a lot. But even without a badge visible my whole swagger just screamed 'COP.' No, actually, my swagger screamed 'TOP BITCH!'

"Ge-get the fuck out of here, pig!" The stripper screamed, still experiencing a hot, chemically induced orgasm. She reached into her little purse and pulled out a knife, but I was way faster than her.

sssSSSHINK!

THUD!

My collapsible police baton flicked open from my wrist, and I swung it up between her legs so fast and hard her feet almost left the ground. The feeling of being cunt-punted by a metal baton must have been so painful her mind simply snapped, because although her eyes went big and she opened her mouth to scream, no sound came out. She slunk to her knees, holding her busted pussy with both hands, and I grabbed her by the sides of her head.

CRACK!

My knee stuck her right in the face, and she snapped back against the dirty pavement unconscious, but still writing orgasmically. Ero was a hell of a drug.

Candy squealed and made a run for the alley, but her little legs were so unsteady that she could barely move straight at all. I casually walked after her, swaying my juicy hips like the boss I knew I was. There was a chain-link fence at the end of the alley, and silly little Candy was actually trying to climb over it. For a clumsy little slut in high-heels and half out of her mind on drugs, she was actually doing pretty well. By the time I caught up to her she was shaking her peachy ass at my face's level. Her skirt had ridden up her willowy waist, revealing the kinkiest little pair of thong-panties with a childish heart pattern on them. She really did look like some pedophile's fantasy come to life.

I reached up and grabbed her hips, laughing dominantly as I did so. "Caught ya."

"Le-le-let me go!" she cried. Really, she was crying.

"Okay." But before I did I leaned in and planted a big, wet kiss right on the front of her panties, flicking at her little pink clit with my tongue as I did so. I knew how powerful Ero was, and I also knew how to eat pussy like a champ, so when I pulled back Candy was cumming like a waterfall. Her panties soaked through instantly as she pissed herself with cum, making a puddle of clear liquid between my legs. I chose that exact moment to let go and she fell to the asphalt like a bag of wet clothes.

She made a pathetic little grunt as her body hit the ground, and she whimpered as she struggled to her wobble knees. She looked up at me with big, blue, tear-filled eyes, but all she saw was my stun-gun pressing against her little tits.

ZAP!

#####

When Candy finally woke up she found herself in a dark, dirty room with a single window that had been boarded up, a stained bed, a table, and an uncomfortable chair, which I had handcuffed her to. I had also stripped her completely naked. The only thing she had left was the girly hairclips keeping her pigtails up and some pink lip-gloss. I had tossed her clothes all around the room, but her bra and panties I left on the table right in front of her, along with all the drugs I had discovered after doing a very thorough cavity search. The little slut had been packing almost a dozen different kinds of Ero. Powdered-Ero for snorting like cocaine, crystallized-Ero for smoking like Meth, pill-Ero for ingesting, and even suppository-Ero for shoving up your ass.

"Tell me about Ero," I said. I was standing behind her so she couldn't see me, but I was close enough that she could feel the almost physical waves of hot, bitchy dominance I radiated with.

"You can't do this," she whimpered. "This . . . this isn't legal!"

"Neither is dealing Ero," I said.

"Where . . . (sob) . . . where am I?"

I paced the room, letting her hear the heavy falls of my high-heeled shoes, but I never let her see me. "This is called a 'dirty room.' It's an off-the-books place cops in Climax City use to interrogate and hold suspects we don't want showing up on the record."

Candy's legs were trembling. "Are . . . are you going to kill me?"

I let me fingers gently brush the back of her neck. "That's really up to you, sweetie. Now tell me about Ero."

She sobbed, a little uncontrollably at first, but she choked it back to talk. "It's a drug, okay! It's an aphrodisiac, the most powerful ever made. One hit gets you horny as hell. Two hits can make you fuck all night. Three hits turn you into a mindless sex-zombie fuck-freak, for like, forever! Four hits . . . four . . . any more than three can kill you."

I rested my hands on her slender shoulders and massaged them. "Good girl," I whispered almost sexually. "Now tell me about Lacroix."

She sobbed again. "He'll . . . he'll kill me."

I brought my hand around her neck and very slowly, very gently scraped my fingernail against the skin of her neck. I didn't say anything but the gesture spoke for itself.

"Lacroix . . . Daddy . . . he was fucking my friend at school. Like, really FUCKING her. She kept coming to class totally out of her mind, and just stank of sex. She was high on Ero almost every day. She got me into it, and I left school to go work for him. I sell his drugs and act in his movies, and he . . . he made me a woman. He . . . he was so amazing. He's . . . I think he might be a god."

I couldn't help but laugh. Eric Lacroix had a reputation for being charismatic and charming, but god-DAMN he knew how to fuck with a bitch's mind.

Candy was wiggly a lot, and not completely out of fear either. I could tell she was horny, and that just talking about Erin Lacroix was making her little pink pussy drip. I didn't like that. A successful interrogation meant staying in control, in control of everything. That included the subjects emotions. If this slut was hornier for Lacroix than she was afraid of me then this wasn't going to work.

I tossed a few photographs onto the table. They were all of a single subject: a beautiful young woman with tan skin, high cheekbones, and curly brown hair. Even her imaged burned with a certain vibe that might be called her 'Latin Passion,' but that simple fact of it was that this woman was one of the most genuinely beautiful people to ever walk the earth.

"Tell me about her," I said, sounding harsher. "You've seen her?"

Candy nodded. "That's Daddy's favorite bitch. That's why she wears his golden collar." Candy pointed to a very expensive looking dog collar that the woman was wearing in some of the photos. "Her name is . . . Alexandra I think?"

"Alessandra," I corrected her. "Alessandra Martinez."

Candy tried to look back at me, but I was too much in the shadows for her to see. "Do you know her?"

I didn't answer her question. Instead, I slowly walked around the edge of the table, letting the naked little tart see that she wasn't the only one nude in the room. Well, I did have something on. I was still wearing my wicked high-heeled shoes, and around my big bubble butt I had a tight leather g-string and attached to that hung the biggest, thickest, blackest dildo that money could buy. It stuck out from my ebony body even further than my fat, firm tits did, like a big snake looking for something to eat. Candy couldn't take her eyes off of my rubber weapon. She was gasping and crying a little.

"Here's the deal, bitch," I said, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible. "You're going to call up that strip-joint you work at, the one that I know Lacroix visits every fucking night to sell Ero, and you're going to tell them that you're sick. But good news! You friend Tanya is going to cover for you."

"Ta-ta-Tanya-"

"Tanya Washington. That's me. Officer Tanya Washington, but you're not going to tell them that part of course. Wouldn't be much of a sting operation if they knew I was a cop. You're going to switch places with me tonight, and I am going to bust Lacroix in the act, and he is going in the cell-block so deep that no one will be able to hear him screaming as Big Bubba rapes his tight, white, ass!"

Candy was biting her lip and staring angrily at me. "And if I refuse?"

I laughed and smiled wickedly. "Oh, you see, Jerome (that's what I named by giant black dildo) was REALLY hoping you'd say that. He was really hoping you'd be a stubborn little bitch, because Jerome knows that I ain't got time for stubborn little white bitches, like you are being right FUCKING now! And if you don't start being a cooperative little girl, I'm just going to have to let Jerome take over." I pressed the bulbous head of the dildo forward, causing it to push into her chubby little cheek. "And Jerome just loves stubborn little white girls. He loves fucking the living SHIT out of them."

Candy looked terrified of me, and of Jerome, but not so much as she was absolutely in love with Lacroix. "Go ahead," she said. "I've had sex with Eric Lacroix. I've had sex with a god. I can do anything."

And that was exactly what I was afraid of.

I sighed. "Fine."

I grabbed a packet of powdered-Ero, tore it open, and then with my other hand I reached down to one of her little pink nipples and I twisted it like I was trying to rip it off. Candy inhaled sharply, getting ready to scream in pain, and she inhaled the hit of Ero I held up to her nose. Instead of screaming she coughed, sending a small puff of white powder into the air. She coughed and heaved but it was no use, I could tell the drug was already having an effect on her.

"That's one hit," I said.

Candy mewled like a horny little kitten as the drug sunk in. She started to wiggle in her seat hard, trying to grind her swollen clit against the surface, but that's not what I had planned for her. I grabbed a small Ero-pill from the table, and shoved it right into her mouth. She made a cute little choking sound as her eyes went wide with shock, and she tried to push the pill back out with her tongue. I wasn't going to let her get off that easy though. I pressed my hips forward, jamming the wide head of Jerome into her little pink mouth, pushing the pill down her throat along with the first six inches of wide, black rubber dick. The drug was already taking an even greater effect as I grabbed the back of her head and began to fuck her throat.

"That's two hits."

The look on her face disgusted me. She looked retarded, like her brains had just been fried and all she was left with was the knowledge of what to do when a cock was down her throat, and even that she sucked out. She gagged on choked on Jerome, spit bubbling out of her nostrils as her cheeks went blue, but the Ero wouldn't let her stop, and neither would I.

I pulled out, the dildo making a long, sick, slurping sound as it came free, long strands of salvia dangling from Candy's over-fucked face. I leaned down to undo her handcuffs, and once she was free and pulled on her pigtails until she was standing. Her wiggling body was hard to manage, but I threw her head first across the dirty bed in the corner, and she instantly assumed the position of a cock-hungry slut with a dripping, ravenous little pussy spread wide open for me. Her legs were actually shivering, she wanted it so bad.

I was going to give it to her, but not exactly in the way she wanted.

I plunked another Ero-pill from the table and strutted over to where my little slut was waiting for me. Using my thumb, I jammed the pill into the tight, mostly-virginal hole of her little, white ass.

"Na-NO!" she squeaked. "Not a third hit! I . . . I don't want-"

"Shut the fuck up!"

I pressed Jerome's spit-lubricated head against the tight opening of her anus, pushing the pill is slowly. I grabbed both of her pigtails, and pulling her head back I slammed my hips forward, burring all ten inches of my biggest, blackest cock deep into her slender, pink body. Her head came back so far that I could look her right in her big, baby blue eyes as the drug set in, and her mind shattered.

"That's three hits."

#####

Hours later I emerged from the shower, wiping down my voluptuous body with a fresh towel I had brought with me. They dirty room's bathroom was as equally filthy and disgusting as its name implied, but after the sweaty work of breaking my new bitch into shape I desperately needed a shower, and a little soap and hot water could do wonders for a girl.

markydaysaid
markydaysaid
1,623 Followers