Eric, My Mentor

Story Info
Girl learns what's wrong with her way of life.
4.9k words
4.27
29.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric and I had dated off and on for a couple years. In fact I lived with him for 10 months. But then he wants to get too close. You know, wants me to commit to seeing only him and I can't do that. Still, he told me I could call on him any time. That he didn't want to lose touch with me all together.

Well, geez, we only live a few blocks from each other, I'd pass him on the street driving to work. And I did call him. Once when it was pouring down rain and I locked my keys in the car. And once when I came home after having a few too many drinks, I couldn't find my house keys and it was late. So I walked to his house and pounded on the door. He let me in, and I slept with him and we fucked, but then soon as he helped me find my keys (in my other pocket) I split and that was that. He called me up a couple times to ask me out, but I've never agreed to go out with him.

This last Wednesday, I was supposed to go to this business dinner with my boss and an important client. I almost called Eric, but then Bill, a co-worker, asked if I'd accompany him and I said ok. I mean, I knew his wife is pregnant, but it's not like we were going to Do anything.

Only when we were at dinner, I saw Eric across the room. I could've melted right into the floor with the look he gave me, but hey, it was a public place and I have as much right to be here as anybody, right?

He called me right as I got home from work Thursday night. "Hey, Cathie, what's the big idea of going out with Bill. You know he's married, and I would've gladly gone with you."

"Yeah, I know, but I also know it won't lead to something else, because he is married. So, it just seemed safer."

There was a long silence at the other end of the line. "You know how I feel about you. I'm the one who really cares, honey, and I hate seeing the way you're treating yourself." There was nothing I could say to that, I mean, who did he think he was, my dad? So I said, "Well, if you really want me to, I'll go out with you again."

"How about tomorrow night?"

Silence, "Uh, ok, tomorrow night."

"Rossini's. I'll meet you there at 7."

"All right." I hung up, but then it kinda pissed me off. I mean, who does he think he is? He can just call me up for a date anytime he wants and I'm supposed to come running? So I changed real quick and headed to the corner bar and met up with Jack. We always have a good time.

It was too good a time, in fact, and I woke up Friday morning with a whopper of a hangover. Damn it, I didn't think I'd make it through the day, but by noon felt a little better. Only I was so swamped with work I hadn't kept caught up with all week, I ended up staying a little past quitting time. Drove home, stripped off all my clothes down to my panties and threw on an old tee shirt. I was lying on the couch with a blanket pulled up to my chin watching TV, and there was a loud knocking on my door. Holy Shit! I was supposed to meet Eric at Rossini's! Well, it's already 8:00, too late now.

"Damn it, Cathie. We had a date." I let him in. "Yeah, I'm sorry. I was tired and I forgot." I sat back down on the couch while he stood there looking frustrated and angry.

"I can't do this anymore. You're either going to have to get completely out of my life, or I'm going to go crazy. You have to decide whether you want to be my friend or not."

"I am your friend, Eric."

"No, I'm yours. Whenever you call and need me I'm there. But you are no kind of friend to me. I can't depend on you, I can't get close to you. You can't even keep a date with me, and leave me sitting in a restaurant by myself waiting for you. Just do me a favor and don't ever call me again. I've had enough."

He turned and walked out the door and suddenly I panicked. Shit, I can't let him leave like that. I jumped up, pulled the door shut behind me and saw him driving down the street away from me. I just started walking, no started running for his house. It's only a couple blocks and then across the vacant lot. He was just on the porch, putting the key in the lock as I came running up the walk.

"Please, Eric. Don't just leave like that."

"What do you want from me, Cathie? It's obvious you don't want what I want to give. And I can't just keep going on like this. You have to make a choice here." He turned to go into the house. Damn, it was chilly, and I just realized I still have on just my panties and an old tee shirt.

"Eric, Please. You know it scares me when you get too close." He just paused. "Yeah, I've heard that story a hundred times. About your parents' shitty marriage and how your womanizing Dad ran around the whole time he was married. But, all men aren't like that." "Well, yeah, I know."

He turned to look at me. "Do you? I've not been with another woman since I've fallen for you. Yet, you still hook up with the first guy you find who wants to hop in the sack. I can't live like that any more."

I turned away as he went into the house and shut the door. Damn it, now what am I supposed to do? I didn't know, so I just sat down on the top step on his porch.

"What's the matter, lock your key in the house?" "Yeah. Can I come in?"

"No. No you can't, Cathie, not unless you agree to stay here with me for the whole weekend." Hmmm. The whole weekend just meant til Sunday night.

"Ok, I will."

"You're sure. You won't slip out in the middle of the night or anything."

"I can't. I'm locked out of my house, remember?"

He just stood aside and held the door open for me. As I stepped into the welcoming warmth, he was taking off his jacket. "Why don't you take a shower to warm up and I'll fix us something to eat."

When I got out of the shower and dried and brushed out my long brown hair, I suddenly realized I have no clothes here anymore, so walked down to the kitchen stark naked. He was sitting at the table with bowls of soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. "I, uh, don't have any clothes here."

"I've seen you naked before." We ate in silence, I suddenly realized I was starved. Then he picked up the dirty plates and wiped off the table, and I stood to take my cup to the sink. He pulled me close and gave me a luscious kiss. Oh, I do love his kisses. And his dark hair and blue eyes, and that cute dimple in his cheek. He reached behind him and turned off the light.

"You need a mentor or something."

"I need a lot of things. You mean a keeper?"

"Uh, huh. Someone to help you straighten out your life and keep you on an even keel."

"And I suppose you're volunteering for the job?"

"As a matter of fact, I am." He put his arm around my waist and we walked through the house and up the stairs. He has a lovely older home and I've always felt very comfortable here. As we got to his bedroom he said, "I need a shower." "Ok."

I pulled the covers back on his bed, and stretched out on the clean sheets. Oh, this felt heavenly. I rolled over and lay on my stomach, just enjoying the comforting feeling of being here. Listening to the shower run. Then it turned off.

I must've just dozed off a bit, because he was lying next to me stroking my back. Ummmm.. "Cathie, remember how we used to talk about our fantasies and you always told me your fantasies about being tied up and punished. How all your life you've imagined all sorts of punishing spankings and consequences for your misbehavior." Umm.. I can hear him talking and I'm smiling.

"I'm going to be your mentor. I think I should be the one to administer your spankings and other punishments as well." Well, I may have been about half asleep, but suddenly I was awake and my pussy was throbbing just with the thoughts and all this talk of spankings. No one ever spanked me when I was a kid, even though I'd always wished someone would care enough to do that.

"Ok, Eric. Maybe you're right. Maybe that's what I've needed all this time. Someone to keep me in line and teach me how to put my life together. If you think so, I guess maybe I do need a spanking."

"All right, then, lie across my lap and I'll give you your first one tonight and then, we'll talk about punishing you further tomorrow, to teach you who's boss around here."

Well, I wasn't really sure what he was talking about, but I was about to find out. I lay across his lap and without further ado, he was holding me down with his left hand on my back, and suddenly I heard this loud whack! Whack! It was kind of a shock, but there he was just whacking my ass with his hand just as hard as he could. Hey, this was starting to hurt! I squirmed around and begged him to stop, but he ignored my complaints and just kept it up. I don't know if he was counting, but suddenly it stopped. And I just lay there whimpering.

"There now, that's good for a start. Now, lie face down where you were when I came in. I want to make sure you can't sneak up and leave in the middle of the night."

"I told you I would stay." "Yeah, but I know how reliable your word is!"

He opened the night stand drawer and produced some little white ropes. Hey, where did these come from? He tied my right wrist to the headboard, my ankles to the foot board separately, and then my left wrist to the headboard, and got comfortable himself and turned off the light. I said, "I hope you don't think I'm going to stay like this all night."

He just sighed, opened the drawer next to him, pulled out a length of tape, and taped my mouth shut. Then settled in again and said, "Good night" and rolled over.

Well, I couldn't believe this. But once I let myself relax and realize after all, it's just Eric, and he actually cares about me. I trust him completely and didn't think the punishments would be just Too severe.

In the morning, it wasn't even quite light yet, and he was stroking my sore butt with his fingertips. "Are you ready for your next spanking, my love?" Of course I couldn't say anything, and he just sat up, facing me, and once again I heard the Smack before I felt it! This was something wooden and hard. Smack! He smacked my sore ass again and again. This time I counted (since I couldn't do anything else, even say anything) and he stopped after twenty five.

His fingers were stroking in and out of my pussy. Oh, I was so wet there, I think I had an orgasm just from him spanking me. "Oh, yes, it's nice and wet. Think you'll already have plenty of lubrication." He was bringing his wet fingers around to my ass hole, and pushing his fingers in and out, making my hole nice and wet. "Oh, yeah, you have plenty. I know you like it in the ass only you almost never let me do it if I ask you."

Before I knew it, he was pushing his big firm cock into me. Oh, this intrusion is always a painful shock at first, but once he was in me, he held it still while I had time to take a breath and relax. "Yeah, baby. I knew you'd like it." He started fucking my ass, while I could just lay there and say nothing about it. "You just need to learn how to accept things without bitching about it all the time. That's what our lesson for today will be."

Well, he fucked my ass until he came, and then pulled the covers up over us, rolled over, and went back to sleep.

When I awoke, I had a feeling it had all been a dream, but in reality, it was the first time in a long time I awoke completely sober and not hung over. He untied me, leaving the tape on my mouth and walked me to the bathroom. "Don't touch that tape until I get back.

He dressed quickly and came back to the bathroom as I was washing myself. I smelled coffee as we walked downstairs. He seated me at the table, tying my hands behind my back and to the back of the chair. He poured himself coffee and made himself breakfast. I couldn't believe it. I mean accepting spankings and being tied up for a punishment was one thing, but no coffee! That was downright inhumane.

He cleared off the table and washed the dishes in the sink, cleaning off the counter, stove and table, then said, "Ok, sweetheart. I have some work to do in the den." He untied me and walked with me to his den, which is really an alcove off the side of the living room, past a nice wide arch. My wrists still tied together, he raised them up over my head and hooked over a nail in the center of the arch. "Now, honey, I can get some work done and you can practice being submissive and quiet. This time, though, I think I'll add a blindfold so you can't watch me or watch the clock."

He slipped a blindfold over my eyes and left me there. I could hear him typing on the computer, and talking on the phone a few times, and then after awhile, he got up, grabbed his keys and went out the door. I couldn't believe it, here I was hanging in the middle of his house and he just left me.

Some time later, I have no idea when, he came back. I sensed movement behind me and my ears strained to discern what he was doing. I had no sense of time or place. The whole world swirled around this room, and I was bewildered by it all, breathlessly wondering what might happen.

A faint whisper of movement in the air was followed abruptly by the sound of his swishing whip. The eight-stranded whip bit sharply into my ass. The sudden surprise of it had caught me totally off guard, and I was in as much shock as I was in pain. I grasped the rope above my hands tighter, trying to brace myself for what might come next. I waited for the pain once more...and it came over and over.

Eric's fingertips ran lightly over the red stripes he had just left on my alabaster ass. His touch was at once soothing and refreshing. As he softly brushed my ass with his fingers, his other hand moved up the front of my body, light as a feather, over my abdomen, across my stomach, in soft, delightful concentric circles. His hand finally cupped my waiting breast, holding its weightiness and kneading it gently.

He rubbed his thumb lightly over my nipple, and I felt it become hard in an instant, sending an electric jolt downward. I had always suspected there was a nerve that ran from nipple to my clit, and Eric was verifying my suspicions. If I was wet between my legs before, I was soaked now. The juices running down my thighs soon cooled to the room's air, but the feeling made me acutely aware of how excited I was. I had just tasted the first whip of my life, and its affect still lingered, but there was something in me that wanted more. Much more... The proverbial light bulb had once again gone off in my head, and I was drowning in my own ocean of wants and desires.

I'm not sure about this mentoring idea. But I do trust Eric.

Part 2 After a week of not hearing anything from Eric, he called me on Friday and told me to get right over to his place.

It kinda pissed me off. What; am I just supposed to jump up immediately at his beck and call? Maybe I should just wait and finish what I'm doing just so he doesn't think he can command my appearance whenever he pleases. I finished what I was working on, but then started thinking, he wouldn't be very happy with me. And then I started worrying about the consequences of my hard-headed delay.

I pushed my chair back from the desk, slipped on a pair of sandals and headed out the door. I walked down the block in the sweltering heat with my pulse racing.

The knowledge that Eric wanted to see me, egged me on. But I was also dreading seeing him after making him wait. Well, after all, I Did come, and maybe it wasn't that urgent after all.

I crossed the vacant lot and walked into his back yard. As soon as I saw him I gave him a sly grin and headed for his deck.

"What took you so long?"

"Well, I was in the middle of something I had to finish." My lame excuse hung in the air. "I'm sorry," I said. "Does this mean you're going to punish me?"

"Don't you think you deserve to be punished?" "Yes." "Yes, what?" "Yes, sir, I do deserve to be punished." "That's better. Now, turn over and present yourself to me."

I wiggled out of my shorts, turned around and bent over leaning with my elbows on the bench, and grinned over my shoulder at him.

Without a word, Eric took a long slender scrap of wood from the corner. It was about two feet long, an inch wide, and thin and flexible.

I let out a small sigh and put my head down on the bench, knowing what was coming. Eric stood and admired the sight before him. My eyes were closed, and my tank top stuck to my sweaty torso in places.

"You look quite content," he said, and ran his hand over my simple white panties. "You really trust me, don't you?" He asked.

"Mm hm," she murmured. "yes, sir."

"Good. I trust you, too. But you've been a bad girl, haven't you?" He slapped one cheek lightly, and watched my flesh wiggle.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"Sorry isn't going to cut it anymore, Cathie." I could hear the serious tone of his voice and my smile disappeared.

"But I am sorry, and I will take any punishment you decide is proper."

His hand slipped into my panties and squeezed my butt. He ran his hand over my sweaty flesh.

"That's a good girl," he said, and pulled my panties down, leaving them around my lower thighs.

He stepped back and I heard the stick whistle through the air. The crack against my ass stung and made me cry out.

Again I felt the crack against my ass. "Oh!" I gasped. "Uh." The strikes hurt, and the first ones had started to throb.

I could picture what he was seeing, my skin glistened with sweat, crossed by red welts. He slipped his other hand into his loose shorts and started stroking it while he continued to bring down the stick.

The pain in my ass had grown and was bringing tears to my eyes. "Ah!" I cried out. It was mingled, however, with a fire growing in my pussy. Taking the pain was wonderful. Submitting to this strong, fair man made me so hot.

"Do you still trust me, Cathie?" Crack.

"Ow! Yes, sir."

"You will take whatever I give." He said, as a matter of fact. Crack went the stick against my thigh. My pussy was wet as can be.

"Yes, sir. I will take it all. Oh! I will please you. Use me for your pleasure," I pledged.

"Oh, I will," he promised. The beating continued, with his strokes growing more ferocious. My ass was covered in red welts, and I was crying openly. Moisture was running down my thighs, mixing with the sweat that covered every inch of my body.

"Spread your legs more," he said.

I complied, and the next blow landed at the top of my thigh, millimeters from my pussy. An electric jolt went through my body. He struck again, and the stick hit across my labia, causing a great jolt of pain and pleasure.

Again, he struck my pussy. I cried out, in pain and pleasure. Whack.

"Oh!"

With one more stroke at my pussy I came. Cries of pain and pleasure came from my throat. Sobs mixed with gasps.

Before my orgasm ended he put down the stick and gripped my hips, then slid his big, thick cock into my dripping pussy in one stroke. My climax renewed itself and I pushed my spasming pussy back against him.

He held tight to my slippery hips and pounded into me. My pussy gripped his cock in a heavenly fashion. He could feel the soft, slick walls as his sensitive head pushed between them.

He slid a hand over my ass and slipped his thumb into my anus. I grunted and pushed back. The sweat let his thumb slip in deep with no effort.

"Mmm. As fine as your pussy is, I need to take your ass," he said.

As good as his thumb felt, the cock in my pussy was much bigger, and I was afraid it would hurt, but my desire to please was greater than my fear. I wanted nothing more than to submit, and give him every thing he desired.

"Take me, please," I said. "Fuck my ass."

He pulled from my sopping pussy and placed his slick member against my anus, then pushed. I relaxed as best as I could, but the pain was considerable, and as my reflexes tightened my sphincter I cried out.

"Oh, please sir, fuck my ass. Don't stop," I cried through my tears. The pain was strong, but I did not want him to think I was resisting.

12