Erica

Story Info
Love Comes Quickly.
1.4k words
4.03
9.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jjcole43
jjcole43
203 Followers

Mom and Dad had made friends with another couple. They got along better than well and apparently decided to go to our room and get better acquainted. We were in Cancun on spring break. I was a college student and they were teachers.

They told me to look out for her daughter when she came down and showed me her picture on a cell phone.

I had just gotten there so I said fine.

She found me first, apparently they had run into her on the way out and showed her my picture. She was a big girl with very pleasing curves but not nearly fat. She was very pretty but did not know it. Her sense of humor matched mine. Her name was Erica.

We were in the hotel's cafe. It was her first time there and she seemed to be confused by the menu so I gave her some suggestions and told her what they were and we ended up having breakfast together.

We visited and talked over breakfast for an hour, neither of us was in a hurry to part ways. She was college senior although only four months older than me. I was a junior.

We were done eating and I complained that I would not be able to take a nap in my room. "Mom and Dad are acting like horny teenagers and I have to share a room with them even though we are here for my birthday. They were late to book a room so we ended up in a suite."

She giggled and and wished me a happy birthday then said, "Mom and Dad are out of our room, mine is quiet." I stood and followed her to her room.

An understanding had apparently been reached. As soon as we were in her room we got naked, went to her bed and fucked.

I liked fucking her. She apparently liked fucking me. We cuddled and kissed and took a nap. She was sucking my cock when I woke up and as soon as she saw I was awake she straddled me and began to fuck me. I interrupted her by pulling her down to me and kissing her.

She seemed surprised by that so I kissed her some more. I rolled us over until I was on top and took over the fuck. She had a nice orgasm then I switched from fuck to love making. She seemed to be trying hard to hold herself together but I just made love to her and kissed her. She was overwhelmed by an orgasm. I held her down and continued fucking her slowly until I filled her pussy.

I turned us over until she was draped over me then went to sleep.

I sensed someone was in the room and saw her mother grabbing some clothes to take with her. I thought I might need to do the same too.

I began to kiss Erica until she awoke. She soon was kissing me back. We loved our kisses. She noted my cock was still in her pussy although mostly dead. Her pussy began to give it resuscitation help. My cock began to grow into her pussy as we kissed. She moaned.

She whispered, " I love how you love me. You make me feel like I am the most important woman in your life. That is very intoxicating. Tell me, is there anything you want from me."

"I need more kisses," I said.

She sobbed and began raining kisses on my face. When she stopped she asked, "Enough?"

"No," I said.

I gave her long deep kisses. Her hips began to move. I continued kissing her as she fucked me. Her orgasm was intense.

When she recovered she asked, "Is there cum in my pussy?"

"Yes. There is."

"I'm not on the pill."

"Then you better not fuck me anymore, " I said as I embraced her body to mine.

She resumed fucking me. I soon filled her pussy again. We kissed.

"Your mother came in and took some clothes with her. Apparently I need to go to my room and bring my stuff here. Be dressed when I get back, we are going to the Hard Rock."

I left her room and went into mine. Our Moms and Dads Mom intertwined with each other. All groins were covered in cum. They had swapped.

Erica and I understood that was their intent when they left the cafe so I was not surprised. Apparently they expected Erica and I to fuck too so her mother had not been surprised to find her naked daughter asleep draped over me.

I took what I needed and returned to Erica's room. I put everything away then took her hand and walked her to the Hard Rock then walked around the area. We held hands as we did. We had fun there.

"Do we have any plans for tonight?" she asked.

"Yes, we are going to Senor Frogs. We will find a place to eat first and after we dance we will go to our room and make love for as long as we can."

"A most excellent plan," she said.

We showered together and we kissed each other everywhere. We dried and got dressed. We found a restaurant the featured comfort food and I had fajitas and Erica had tacos. We had our picture taken at the club and danced. We loved the place.

We returned to our room and made love until we fell asleep.

Dad called me the next morning and asked us to join them for breakfast. Erica and I did and we had a nice visit. Our Dads appeared to be very comfortable with each other. Our Moms acted like they had been best friends forever. We could see a bond had formed between them. Later that day I wondered if the they could see a bond had formed between Erica and me.

We knew it wouldn't matter, we were going home in two days. Whatever our relationships were they would end then.

Erica and I had decided to just enjoy the time we had. We spent the day loving each other before we dressed and went downtown. We wanted to see the market.

We walked the streets, ate a snack, walked into interesting booths and were dazzled by the jewelry shops. We took a cab to our hotel and made love until we fell asleep.

We again ate breakfast with our families then we again went our separate ways.

Erica and I spent the rest of the morning in the pool then took a nap after a small lunch. We made love when we awoke then took a shower together.

We dressed and walked to an upscale restaurant. We we decided we liked the food at our previous restaurant better. We went to a dance club I had found boring on a previous trip but had a great time that evening. Erica was very impressed that I could dance and wanted to dance with her.

We were back in bed before closing and we made love again until we fell asleep.

We were leaving that next day. Erica and I had been dreading that day to the point we never talked about it.

So we were stunned to learn we were on the same plane for our ride back home. We were very happy that our small towns were just twenty miles apart. We were happy to learn we were attending the same university.

We considered ending our relationship anyway and allow the other to continue with their lives. But as we rode back side by side on the plane we decided it would upset Karma and that was too big a chance to take. Our Dad's were more pragmatic. They had decided to go into business together and bought us a condo in our university town for us. Erica and I rained kisses on them.

Erica and I married in Vegas exactly one year after we met. Our Dads cried, our Mom's didn't. Their affair was still in full swing and the four spend a night or two in the same bed at least once a month.

Erica and I talked about finding a couple to swap with but we never did. Eventually we did admit to each other we would not be able to watch the other fucking someone else.

The six of us were happy and settled into our lives and smiled when we remembered it all started at breakfast in Cancun.

jjcole43
jjcole43
203 Followers